LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All Female Conception

all female contraception  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Yesdo you think this is a good thing for all people in general?

• Yes
    • No

Ok so basically now scientists have found a way to turn bone stem cells into fully functioning sperm cells, so basically now infertel men can now have kids and women can now make sperm of their own. i think this is really a good thing because now if you are a post op transsexual you can still "father" a child this is also good for lesbian couples because no they can have a biological child of there own.

Thank you

...not completely true. These sperm are not 'fully functional', as you state. They've created spermatagonial stem cells. These are diplod cells ... but as I'm sure you know ... in order to progress to mature sperm they must undergo meiosis (divide twice) to get to be haploid (1 set of chromosomes, not two). So far they only get the mitotic division and can proliferete as spermatagonial stem cells.

The way meiosis usually occurs is via sertoli cells in the testes ... they nurture the developing sperm.

Producing sertoli cells from bone marrow is something they would have to do in order to "go all femle". They haven't got that far.

But yeah... way cool. I myself never want to have children, but this will be great for those lesbian couples out there that have to fight tooth-n-nail to be able to adopt or go through the list of sperm donors (yuck!).

...not completely true. These sperm are not 'fully functional', as you state. They've created spermatagonial stem cells. These are diplod cells ... but as I'm sure you know ... in order to progress to mature sperm they must undergo meiosis (divide twice) to get to be haploid (1 set of chromosomes, not two). So far they only get the mitotic division and can proliferete as spermatagonial stem cells.

The way meiosis usually occurs is via sertoli cells in the testes ... they nurture the developing sperm.

Producing sertoli cells from bone marrow is something they would have to do in order to "go all femle". They haven't got that far.

But yeah... way cool. I myself never want to have children, but this will be great for those lesbian couples out there that have to fight tooth-n-nail to be able to adopt or go through the list of sperm donors (yuck!).

Damn Runaway... You is damn smart :P thanks for the insight!

**creeps back into the rainbow threads looking for the pot of gold and seez a post wif herz name in it … wif a capital letter! Grabs the big R and stomps on it lika soda can**

~ r is for recycle ~ this message wuz brought to you by the god damn foundation for the all-be-damned

fanks repaid11diaper … not damn smart, but maybe damn knowd how ta pay damn attention in damn science cwass … (looks around for gwon ups … seezing none, she yells) DAMN! … (then runs outta da room quickly)

Is this thread mislabeled? I read it and thought contraception as in the contra- in opposition, meaning prevention of conception.

I think you meant All Female Conception. I have a view on it and I'll just leave that at "Not Natural" and leave it at that. I only came here because of the misleading thread title and thought you might want to correct it to avoid this again in the future.

Is this thread mislabeled? I read it and thought contraception as in the contra- in opposition, meaning prevention of conception.

I think you meant All Female Conception. I have a view on it and I'll just leave that at "Not Natural" and leave it at that. I only came here because of the misleading thread title and thought you might want to correct it to avoid this again in the future.

Autie mentioned the thread title in his post further up.

Yes i did mean all female conception, is it possible for an admin or mod please change it. i also add that the only reason its wrong is that the spell check on this form sucks, yea

thanks

The author of the thread can edit the original post and, I believe, it will allow you to change the title.

Oh noes its finally happening!, they are going to breed out males! I knew this day would come we will just be slaves from now on used to lifet heavy objects intill women develop a way to move objects with their minds! Thats actually pretty cool that they can do that though its amazing where science is going.