LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any other guys experience this issue? [graphic]

Hey! Sorry if this isn't the best board to post it in, but I've been having this issue for a while and was wondering if anyone else had dealt with it too (and what, if any, possible solutions might be).

To summarize (fair warning: a bit graphic), I started to notice about a year ago that whenever I'd wear, the head of my penis would be a bit wrinkly / there would be little slits or lines running vertically. I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to it, as I don't wear super often - about once or twice a week - but lately the problem has been getting worse. I've tried abstaining from wearing for weeks at a time, and it looks like it's getting better, but then I once I wear it goes right back to how it used to be. I also tried to solve it with several things -- numerous different barrier creams, which seemed to only worsen it if anything, changing the type of baby powder, which had no effect, a 3M barrier spray, which occasionally helps prevent it, diaper rash cream, which didn't help, and using a moisturizer a few times a day, which feels like it helps it "heal", but I'm not sure how much it's really doing. It's not dry at all, and there's no noticeable irritation or pain. I'd link to pictures, as they'd speak a thousand words, though I'm not sure if the site rules on posting genitalia extend to links.

I've scoured the web for answers, to no avail. I know "go to a doctor/dermatologist" is a pretty easy answer, though the reason I'm asking here first is if anyone had a solution, it'd save me an arm and a leg ?

Thanks!

Is the diaper super tight and touching the head?  Do you notice wrinkles on the diaper itself?  Do they disappear if you are not wearing?

With pull ups, I know I get wrinkles if it's kind of tight around the head.  Mine go all different directions.  They disappear when I'm not wearing.  They seem to be there more when I am wet.

If there is no pain or discomfort and it goes away after a while, I don't know if I would worry too much about it if there is no rash, UTI or other issue.  You could mention it to your doctor at your next appointment to be safe.  Have you ever slept wrong on a wrinkled pillow or sheet and woke up with impressions from them on your back, leg or face?  They fade after a while, and the same might be true if your diaper is tight against the head of your penis.  Make sure you are properly hydrated as that can cause your skin not to bounce back as fast from an impression in it from laying wrong on something and getting a wrinkle in your skin. 

4 hours ago, 2sail2 said:

Is the diaper super tight and touching the head?  Do you notice wrinkles on the diaper itself?  Do they disappear if you are not wearing?

I wouldn't say it's tight, more so snug. Never noticed any wrinkles on the diaper - the wrinkles are too fine/small to have an imprint/be imprinted by my best guess. And they stick around for a while, after a week it looks better, but I can't remember it fully "going away" since I first noticed it.

2 hours ago, downey935 said:

try using Lanolin cream also known as nipple cream. it helps me by removing excess moisture in the tissue.

This was actually a problem that I ran into when researching; Some said "you need more moisture, as the baby powder/diaper are wicking it away", and some are saying "you need less moisture" ? I have no idea which is correct, if either at all ahah. Appreciate the suggestion though, will keep in mind!

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

If there is no pain or discomfort and it goes away after a while, I don't know if I would worry too much about it if there is no rash, UTI or other issue.  You could mention it to your doctor at your next appointment to be safe.  Have you ever slept wrong on a wrinkled pillow or sheet and woke up with impressions from them on your back, leg or face?  They fade after a while, and the same might be true if your diaper is tight against the head of your penis.  Make sure you are properly hydrated as that can cause your skin not to bounce back as fast from an impression in it from laying wrong on something and getting a wrinkle in your skin. 

I've heard the same sentiment quite a lot, that if it appears to be mostly cosmetic not to worry about it. Though I can't shake the feeling that I may be irreparably damaging things, or that there may be an underlying issue I'm overlooking (yeast infection and balanitis were common suggestions I saw). And I could see the diaper leaving the imprint if the wrinkles were larger/went in different directions, but they're fairly uniform, vertical, deep grooves. I've had impressions left before this started occurring, and this seems to be completely different. I will try to drink more though - it actually wouldn't be the first time I had an unpleasant issue with an unknown cause turn out to be chronic dehydration ?

• 2 weeks later...

Here goes my suggestion.

Try wetting your underwear and wear for the same amount of time as you would your diaper.

Do you get the same lines formed? If so best guess is your urine is the cause, if not it more than likely is the diaper, try switching brands of diaper.

For me the only noticeable thing that has happened is how much mine has shrunk to better fit within my diaper, but than I have been wearing diapers for the better part of my adult life, started wearing full time at 22, I’m now 56 and still enjoy wearing diapers 24/7.

Only wish there would have been better quality diapers back when I was 22 when I started my diaper training.

On 7/11/2020 at 1:23 AM, Hoffmann said:

Hey! Sorry if this isn't the best board to post it in, but I've been having this issue for a while and was wondering if anyone else had dealt with it too (and what, if any, possible solutions might be).

To summarize (fair warning: a bit graphic), I started to notice about a year ago that whenever I'd wear, the head of my penis would be a bit wrinkly / there would be little slits or lines running vertically. I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to it, as I don't wear super often - about once or twice a week - but lately the problem has been getting worse. I've tried abstaining from wearing for weeks at a time, and it looks like it's getting better, but then I once I wear it goes right back to how it used to be. I also tried to solve it with several things -- numerous different barrier creams, which seemed to only worsen it if anything, changing the type of baby powder, which had no effect, a 3M barrier spray, which occasionally helps prevent it, diaper rash cream, which didn't help, and using a moisturizer a few times a day, which feels like it helps it "heal", but I'm not sure how much it's really doing. It's not dry at all, and there's no noticeable irritation or pain. I'd link to pictures, as they'd speak a thousand words, though I'm not sure if the site rules on posting genitalia extend to links.

I've scoured the web for answers, to no avail. I know "go to a doctor/dermatologist" is a pretty easy answer, though the reason I'm asking here first is if anyone had a solution, it'd save me an arm and a leg ?

Thanks!

Same "issue" as you. The lines will develop as you get older and the head will wrinkle when your not "in heat". When you are then the wrinkles usually goes away from the increased blood flow going to the stick of the groin area.

Depending on how you reach the climax could however be causing damage to that stick such as rubbing to hard or pointing down instead of up.

Here goes my suggestion.
Try wetting your underwear and wear for the same amount of time as you would your diaper.
Do you get the same lines formed? If so best guess is your urine is the cause, if not it more than likely is the diaper, try switching brands of diaper.

For me the only noticeable thing that has happened is how much mine has shrunk to better fit within my diaper, but than I have been wearing diapers for the better part of my adult life, started wearing full time at 22, I’m now 56 and still enjoy wearing diapers 24/7.
Only wish there would have been better quality diapers back when I was 22 when I started my diaper training.
That's interesting about the line's and shrinkage. Shrinkage was my worry because I've shrunk myself and was worried about saying any thing even to my Dr. I wear 24\7 and Have for several years. I guess it's maybe since being incontinent. And not as active would cause shrinkage. Hope I don't sound crazy sometimes it bothers me

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

With pull ups, I know I get wrinkles if it's kind of tight around the head.  Mine go all different directions.  They disappear when I'm not wearing.  They seem to be there more when I am wet.
Could be like when we have our hands and feet wet to long causing the wrinkles

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

As an update: I'm decently sure excess moisture is a major contributing factor, though I still don't 100% know the exact reason.
I haven't worn for over a week, and if anything, it's gotten worse, so I'm ruling out that it's just imprints from something. Trying to play on the safe side of my assumptions, I tried out some anti-fungal cream, but failed to read the instructions and assumed "the more, the better/the faster it'll heal", which in retrospect is possibly the stupidest thing I could have done, as if it is a yeast infection/balanitis, laying on thick layers of ointment/making a damp environment only feeds the yeast, making the issue worse. I can only assume that's what is happening here, as if it was caused by urine/friction/some reaction to the diapers, it probably would have cleared up at least a little by now, not gotten worse. Current plan is to keep using the cream in super thin layers, use baby powder to keep things super dry, and let it air out as often as possible ? This has been super stressful so far, really hoping I'm on the right path now, because I don't think I can afford a trip to the doctor/dermatologist (yay America).

On 7/24/2020 at 2:13 AM, MegaChar said:

Same "issue" as you. The lines will develop as you get older and the head will wrinkle when your not "in heat". When you are then the wrinkles usually goes away from the increased blood flow going to the stick of the groin area.

Depending on how you reach the climax could however be causing damage to that stick such as rubbing to hard or pointing down instead of up.

I naturally assume things wrinkle with age, but I'm still young enough and it appeared so quickly (not to mention the lines don't fully go away "in heat"), that I can only hope it's from causes other than aging, as if it isn't I dread what it will be like in even 5 years ? For reference, I use a bucket of lube whenever I do anything, though I do point down.

On 7/25/2020 at 5:13 AM, Billy_Meyer_ said:

I’m actually quite satisfied that what was once my manhood has shrunk to fit nicely behind my diaper, it makes wearing my diaper much easier and I don’t have to worry which way it points anymore.

I have spent most of my childhood wanting to need to wear a diaper and as a young adult I set out to diaper train myself. 

I have achieved my goal, when I am wearing a diaper I just automatically wet or mess my diaper, when not in a diaper, I can go all day without messing or wetting my pants as long as there is a restroom close by.

47 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I’m actually quite satisfied that what was once my manhood has shrunk to fit nicely behind my diaper, it makes wearing my diaper much easier and I don’t have to worry which way it points anymore.

Imagine wearing diapers and then being implanted with an inflatable penile prosthesis that prevents you're "manhood" from retracting like a turtle's head anymore.  I'm almost the same length deflated as inflated.  This also means that a chastity cage would be out if the question for me as well ?.

9 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

Imagine wearing diapers and then being fitted with an inflatable penile prosthesis that prevents you're "manhood" from retracting like a turtle's head anymore.  I'm almost the same length deflated as inflated.  This also means that a chastity cage would be out if the question for me as well ?.

They don’t make a chastity cage small enough for me, unless you count my diaper as a chastity cage.

I will wear my chastity diaper , use my chastity diaper for all needs and not complain unless you take my diapers away.

4 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

They don’t make a chastity cage small enough for me, unless you count my diaper as a chastity cage.

I will wear my chastity diaper , use my chastity diaper for all needs and not complain unless you take my diapers away.

I like using my implant for its intended purpose, so I couldn't make that tradeoff.  I just wedge myself into my tightly taped Abena and make do (or is that "make doo"?).  And for the record, I was a turtlehead before my implant last October.  Not anymore though.

Diapers, feminine hygiene products, toilet paper, facial tissue and other similar products have a insecticide in them. Have you ever found bugs in your personal products? I use light non cotton underwear between diapers and my skin which has helped me. Nylon bikini briefs and spandex type briefs are helpful.

Also check into "Toxic Shock Syndrome".

Lots of the GMO foods we eat are contained in plastics and plastic lined cans. The plastic has a estrogen mimicker (BPA) which overloads male testosterone and males end up suffering from penis size reduction. Men and women see enlargement of breasts which eventually causes cancer in many cases. The male fertility has been reduced aprox 87% in US in the last 10yr according to some reports.

I'm no expert! I just read alot. I will not engage in arguments. I just hope this helps someone. Please do your own research.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2020 at 11:07 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

This is the one I wear. Super comfortable. I only know on one other one that's smaller.

Screenshot_20200823-195346.png

My point is I dont need a chasity cage to keep what was once my manhood safely tucked away from any hole it might think it wants to stick its self into, for after 30 years of being behind a diaper it has reduced its self to a nub and would need 2 popsicle sticks and duct tape to make it stand up.

It is most happy when behind a diaper and shows little attention when the diaper its behind is wet or messy.