LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ninjamas

21 hours ago, warpiper said:

Bambino tried. I mean, it wasn't really a success. I think Northshore or ABU are the most likely ones to get something made. I just really wish these had worked. The waistband looked so comfortable...

the bambino pull up was about as successful as the spruce goose. looked sweet, but severely under-performed.

the salt in the wound is that the waistband was very comfortable! it felt like a snug fleece blanket around my hips, and was about as absorbent as one, too lol it leaked not even halfway through my first go, right out the leg holes. 

the northshore pull ups are nice, they can hold a good bit. but i think the better/best ones are by abena/abri form. they're definitely not an all day wear, but they'll hold up for a few hours of lighter use. the other day i wore one for about 5 or 6 hours before i changed, any longer and the couch would have gotten wet.

I also have a review! 

You can find product pics and more on StayDiapered.com ❤️

In short they're cute butt don't fit large sizes rip easily and have a weird 3 chamber absorbency core. I dont like em'. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Protection said:

In short they're cute butt don't fit large sizes rip easily and have a weird 3 chamber absorbency core. I dont like em'. 

Thanks for the review!

I could tell you didn't like them because you didn't even add any bloopers to this.  You're like, "OK, get me into a real diaper, stat!"  ? 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure how Pampers managed but ninjamas are actually worse than underjams. I was really hoping they would be comparable to Goodnites in size with the soft stretchy pampers material 

I broke down and bought a pack. Not really sure why I knew they had no chance of fitting me. And they didn't.

Oddly many years ago, the biggest pullups would, well not fit, but I could pull them up snugly. The rise was too short to cover my butt, but the waist and legs stretched enough to "fit." These wouldn't even get past my thighs. 

The shelf tag listed them as "Size 8." Size L/XL.

• 3 weeks later...

Wish I found this before buying a box. I couldnt find a smaller count so im stuck with a box. They are soft but they do not fit me. I'm small and fit in good nights just fine and these have a nice stretch but once you get them on they rip right when I get to my hips.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2020 at 3:50 AM, ohiobabygirl said:

Wish I found this before buying a box. I couldnt find a smaller count so im stuck with a box. They are soft but they do not fit me. I'm small and fit in good nights just fine and these have a nice stretch but once you get them on they rip right when I get to my hips.

They can still work well as boosters.

Now someone needs to make Kimberly Clark and P&G think that another size needs to be added to their product, like how goodnites went from all white to prints for some reason. Not the result of smurf accounts on the "why does this exist?" goodnites forum....

Trying to recall the board, but all I can remember is all the cringe posts....

On 2/8/2021 at 12:24 PM, eatenbywo1ves said:

Now someone needs to make Kimberly Clark and P&G think that another size needs to be added to their product

If the material would work I can't see why Depends would not make better pull ups. Apparently the surface area to volume ratio of larger bodies puts real limits on ho much pad you can put in a pull up and have it not fall off.

• 1 month later...

If you're small enough, these are better than goodnites. They absorb way more and have more of a babyish feel. They do sag a little but they don't leak even if you sleep on your side. I like these better than any other that i've ever tried. they do have a weird three lines in the middle though. i'm 100 lbs abt 28 inch hips and these fit just fine.

• 1 year later...

They finally arrives into the UK! 

And I am a fan, not sure how different they are from the us versions. 

There smaller around the waist but to me they were a lot softer and more comfortable than drynites especially after having an accident. I think I prefer the 3 channel padding system it seems to remove the wetness a lot faster and more consistently than traditional sap like drynites.

Just wish they were a wee bit bigger then they would be perfect for me

• 7 months later...

I grabbed a size Large from my local dollar general out of curiosity and they're side bands are so fragile and ripped on my thighs and the where way too small for a large size. Not to mention the absorbency was a one and done. So I'll stick my goodnites.