LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WARNING: this story contains diaper use of both pee and poop as well as depictions of arousal/masturbation from an adult male. 
if you like my stories consider donating a little something as you download my ebook collection. You're under no obligation to donate so you can just download the stories for free if you wish.

Little Boy Streams Live by AMR

Niles Bixby was so excited. He was finally old enough to have a streaming channel on Rippr, the video game livestreaming service used by all the hottest gaming e-celebrities. Niles liked to call himself "The Crackle" like crackling thunder because he "brings the storm" to all the games he plays. Well, he thought it sounded pretty cool. 

Niles had a twin sister Chloe. She was a little taller than her brother. Even when Niles entered puberty he never quite caught up and was always a foot shorter. Much to his chagrin, some people even referred to Chloe as his “big sister.” That wasn’t even the worst part though. The worst part was that Niles still wore diapers. He wore diapers all through elementary school, all through middle school, and even high school! Whether it was from laziness or carelessness Niles just couldn’t seem to get out of diapers. He mostly kept it hidden while he was in high school, but a few of his close friends did figure it out. They told Niles it was nothing to be embarrassed about, but they still let him keep his secret. Chloe did not wear diapers. She was out of training pants by the age of two and she seemed to enjoy flaunting her big girl pants around him up until middle school when she grew out of teasing her diapered brother.

That’s not to say the two siblings always got along after that. Niles was a stubborn boy and often refused to play with his sister, even though she liked the same video games he did. It had become quite a point of contention between them. She would eventually warn her brother that if he didn’t start acting mature he would always be the baby. 

So today was the big day. Niles had been streaming his video game playing for a couple years now. On this new platform he could accept donations from viewers. His two best friends were already there in chat to cheer him on, as well as some new fans he got along the way. As he settled into his gaming chair he noticed that the fancy new microphone he got was picking up some of the light crinkling of his diapers. He brushed this off, claiming it was just some static and he would fix it soon. He tried to sit perfectly still as he booted up his first game of the night, playing and commenting along the way.
“Thanks for joining me on my first livestream on Rippr! I see we already got some donations from RoosYaBoy and SlappyHapperz, thank you both for the ten bucks, but any little bit helps keep this channel alive!” Niles felt like a natural. Most of the donations he was getting were just a dollar here and there. The two five dollar donations came from his friends. Eventually the donations slowed down. It wasn’t much at all, he didn’t even break twenty. He tried to just focus on his game, and that’s when he felt the spreading warmth between his legs. He blushed a little, wondering if the mic was picking up the sound of his peeing. His webcam certainly showed his blushing cheeks in full color detail.

“Hey Niles! Mom said you have to let me play with you.” The voice of his sister rang from behind the door as she knocked. Naturally the mic picked up all of this, causing much of the chat to laugh. He even got a few more dollar donations for this, probably out of pity. Niles tried to laugh this off as the chat commented on the fact that he still lived with his mom.
“I’m doing a livestream right now, Chloe!” Niles choked through nervous laughter. “I don’t think now is the right time!”
There was a clicking on the door knob. Chloe had used a key to get in. She stood in the doorway with a smirk, holding up the key that mom had given her. Niles sat there in stunned silence. He wanted to shut the stream off, but now he was suddenly getting a couple two dollar donations.

“Please not now! I’ll give you anything, just don’t come in now.” Niles whispered to his sister. The sight of the pretty girl in the doorway must have really helped the donations come in, or maybe it was the embarrassment of the boy that was making the chat so excited. Everyone was erupting into “LOL”s and various types of laughing emojis being spammed. His viewer count was growing, but at the cost of his dignity.
“This was a long time coming. You never let me play with you. Is it because I always kick your ass?” Chloe said with a broad smirk.
“What! You don’t kick my ass! I’m the best gamer!” Niles’s voice cracked as he defensively shifted in his chair, his diaper crinkling more.
“Aww, someone sounds cranky! Did you wet your diaper again?” Chloe said in the most mocking, syrupy voice.
The red color slowly left Niles’s cheeks as he became pale with fear. She didn’t! Did she really just say that, in front of his audience? “Hah hah…” Niles chuckled nervously. “That’s not funny, I don’t wear diapers.”
“Oh really?” The taller girl said, walking closer. She was bigger and stronger. Niles couldn’t stop her. She lifted him up out of his chair by putting her hands under his arms. His diaper was peeking out the waistband of his jeans and the chat started to go crazy.

>OMG, DIAPER BOY!
>Lookin’ cute, The Crackle
>WTFFFF he’s wearing diapers!
>What a B-A-B-Y ?

“Chloe, why?” Niles whined. He knew why though. If he just shared and wasn’t so selfish he wouldn’t be in this situation. He was too embarrassed to even look at chat now, but there were suddenly more donations rolling in.
“Ooh, ten dollars from MistyGamer44. Fifteen from DanNo4Getter!” Chloe read off the names of the high donations. She grinned, seeing this golden opportunity. She was going to help her baby brother earn some money, and then maybe he would buy some things for her as well. “Well chat, you want to see more?”
“No!” Niles trembled.
Chloe yanked down the boy’s pants. His diaper was exposed. The soft white material was clearly yellowed. The HD camera was picking up every detail. He only took up 1/8th of the screen though. Going into the Broadcaster Studio software, Chloe held her brother up with one arm while her free hand expanded the window size. Now he took up the entire screen.
“Show everyone that cute little butt!” Chloe said, turning Niles around to show his diapered bottom, which had yellow staining on the seat as well. She started reading off more names from donors. He was starting to get 20 dollar donations now! “Wow, looks like we know what your audience really wants to see, the gaming baby!” She thought for a minute. “Oh I know! How about instead of THE CRACKLE we call you THE CRINKLE from now on!”

>The CRINKLE! THAT’S PERFECT!!! ???
>LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLL!
>OMGG he’s WET!
>Does baby need a changing? I’ll come over there and do it!

Niles wanted to run away, but he felt stiff. Well, stiff in more ways than one. He was being humiliated thoroughly online, and people would remember this, but it was strangely exciting at the same time. On top of that, donations were pouring in as his sister kept reading off names. Was he really willing to sacrifice his dignity for donations online? He suddenly felt a cramp in his stomach. Oh no… He didn’t always mess his diaper, but when he did it always led to an embarrassing diaper change by his mom or sister. He was visibly uncomfortable and squirming.

“Oh dear, I think the little diaper boy has to poop.” Chloe giggled. “What do you say, chat? You want to see this dirty, lazy, nasty little boy poop his diaper?” The chat was emphatic. They were practically cheering and the donations kept coming in. Chloe whispered into her brother’s ear. “Go ahead, you know you want to. Give your fans what they want.”
Niles swallowed hard. His penis was throbbing in his soggy diapers. Oh god, he was really going to do this, he thought. He relaxed and even pushed a little. A thick poop came out of his bottom and dropped into his diaper. On cam, everyone could see the way the diaper bulged and then sagged as the poop came out and emptied into the diaper, one log at a time, like filling a plastic grocery bag. The chat was practically cheering for him as he shamed himself live on stream.
“Oh, The Crinkle really had to go! You made so much poopies for chat!” Chloe giggled, talking down to her brother like he was a baby. Niles felt awkward as his penis remained erect even as his sister teased him.

“I think it’s time for the grand finale! Who wants to see the diaper boy get his diaper changed?” Chloe announced. She didn’t even have to look at chat for an answer. She adjusted the webcam to point it at the bed. She brought her brother over to the bed and laid him on his back. Going under the bed, Chloe got a fresh diaper from an open package. She even picked up the package to show everyone, letting them know the brand Teenz Adult Diapers was what little Niles wore. “Hey, maybe someday we can get a sponsorship!”
Chloe reached for the tabs of the boy’s diaper. She tore the tapes one at a time. “One, two, three, four.” She counted each tape. She did not even flinch at the sight of her brother’s big erection. Not even the big lumpy mess seemed to bother her. She remained professional for the viewers as she grabbed Niles’s ankles and got the baby wipes with her other hand. She wiped the mess off his dirty rump.
Chloe then pulled the old diaper away, folding it up, taping it into a tight ball, and then tossing it like a dirty basketball into his trash bin. She got the new diaper and slid it under Niles. The whole experience was so embarrassing and he still couldn’t get his erection to go down. After his butt and privates were doused with a quick shake of baby powder the diaper front came up and was sealed over his penis as it was still pointing upward. Chloe essentially was trapping his naughty erection in the diaper. She gave the front a few firm pats. “Naughty little boy. You like your diapers, don’t you?”
Niles didn’t answer. He figured it was evident anyway and just had an awkward smile on his face as his now clean penis was throbbing excitedly in the plastic prison.

Chloe went back to chat, sitting down in Niles’s gaming chair. She whipped her hair back and brushed her bangs from her eyes as she read off donor’s names and thanked everyone for coming to The Crinkle’s fist ever livestream. All while she said this, the diaper boy was still in frame, lying on his back on the bed. Chloe glanced over her shoulder once chat drew her attention to something. She saw her brother rubbing his diaper furiously, too horny to care who was watching. Chloe turned back to chat with a giggle.
“What do you say? When he finishes maybe he should get a spanking?” Chloe asked the chat. Obviously, they were all in after the quick poll.
It did not take long for Niles to end up having an orgasm in his fresh diapers. It was probably the best orgasm he’s ever had. He laid panting on the bed, trying to catch his breath after such an intense moment. It wasn’t over though.

Chloe walked over to the spent over, flipping him over on the bed and pulling his legs until he was dangling halfway off the mattress. She held her hand up and began to smack the boy’s butt right through the diaper. She giggled happily, swatting the boy in front of a big chat room full of people, for all to see. Niles trembled from the spanking and just about drooled on his sheets. He slid off his bed slowly, but Chloe helped him back up.
The girl turned back to the chat, waving goodbye, and then she shut it off. She turned to her brother with a big, proud smile.
“I expect you to split those donations with me 50/50… and hey, maybe we’ll keep doing this.” Chloe looked down at her silly brother. This was the cute boy she remembered playing with when the two of them were younger. Maybe he was a little more perverted now, but this perversion felt oddly innocent. Before leaving his bedroom she knelt down and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

~~~

Niles came to after his brief moment of dazed euphoria. He wiped the drool from his cheek and weakly walked back to his gaming chair, plopping down and looking at a replay of the humiliating livestream, which was now on loop on his channel. He went into his private Discord and had a chat with his two friends.

Da-Crackle: Well… that happened.
SlappyHapperz: Yeah. 
RoosYaBoy: I guess everyone knows you’re a diaper boy now, huh?
Da-Crackle: y-yeah…
SlappyHapperz: It’s not so bad. At least you won’t have to sneak around anymore.
RoosYaBoy: Yeah, and you won’t have to worry about being cool either!
Da-Crackle: ha ha. Real funny.
RoosYaBoy: cheer up. All those people in chat thought you looked cute.
Da-Crackle: yeah big deal
RoosYaBoy: Kristy from school was in chat.
Da-Crackle: wait… really?  aw no
SlappyHapperz: she said you were cute
Da-Crackle: ?

~end~

• Like 3

It’s a funny story

I wonder what kind of game he was playing seeing so many people that were following him liked the shameful incest that transpired. Would be a creepy household if his parents joined in. He is lucky that the girl from school still likes him after his messy diaper.

Not really realistic to be honest, but still a fun short read.

• Like 1