LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Happened To Walgreens Brand ?

I went to look for diapers last week and this week , only to find out that walgreens only carries the cloth type . Now i'm not dependent on diapers but i really like the plastic outer ones over the cloth ones . : (

They are the only kind in my area like this , the others are depends and they are no fun ... No one sells the attends or any other brands in my neck on the woods . Yuck!!!

If you can find some older stock at CVS, they are plastic backed, the older package does not have a yellow oval label, stating new clothlike cover, I had to go to a few stores before I could find some, so I bought what they had, otherwise you are going to have to buy more expensive diapers, like bambino, or secure care x-plus...

I was putting guards in the depends this helped them a little, I also use them in the CVS, just poke some holes in the back and dont put them at the very bottom, avoid putting them, in a place when you sit down, you squash them, keep them toward the front, just under your sack...

If you can find some older stock at CVS, they are plastic backed, the older package does not have a yellow oval label, stating new clothlike cover, I had to go to a few stores before I could find some, so I bought what they had, otherwise you are going to have to buy more expensive diapers, like bambino, or secure care x-plus...

I was putting guards in the depends this helped them a little, I also use them in the CVS, just poke some holes in the back and dont put them at the very bottom, avoid putting them, in a place when you sit down, you squash them, keep them toward the front, just under your sack...

I like them both.cloth like and the plastic I like the cloth like because the diapers have velcro tapes and they stay on the diaper the Velcro does NOT pop off !!!.when I sleep at night I like the plastic because it makes me feel more like a baby .at night I wear bambino and day time i wear Walgreen's cloth like diapers.

yea the last time i went in to buy, i ended up with the cloth like diapers as well, i think what they do is take from the highest bidder like company's do with cd-r's and just re brand them as their own. but these are not so bad the tapes are good and they are quiet, the only problem i have is that they leak, but that happens with the plastic ones as well

Thanks for reading

yea the last time i went in to buy, i ended up with the cloth like diapers as well, i think what they do is take from the highest bidder like company's do with cd-r's and just re brand them as their own. but these are not so bad the tapes are good and they are quiet, the only problem i have is that they leak, but that happens with the plastic ones as well

Thanks for reading

I think you may be right Baby G .

I just like the plastic covered ones better and i affraid of mail order since i don't live alone . I heard to many scarry stories of boxes coming in Opened . I had a dress one time from Japan The post office wouldn't deliver it so i had to pick it up in person at the post office and wouldn't you now it was maked "clothing Dress " and it looked like it was opened and resealed .

Plus the plastic cover ones make cute Photos to : )

Yes, the Walgreens brand has changed to the cloth backing. but I really like the velcro style tapes :thumbsup: , they hold much better than the old tapes did.

Plus the diaper is now more absorbant (a little more padding in the middle area). The only thing I don't like is the lack of padding in the wings. But as a Diaper Lover it's a great way to play for less money. :D