LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gonna Scream It Soon

I know this has been posted like 1834234 times BUT i need me some helps. Im gonna go insane soon if i dont tell someone about my dl lg life i really want. I am so scard to tell my bf in fear of being hated but i think he needs to know so that i can feel better about it myself. I really want him to play along with it to. Ive hinted about it and sorta beat around the bush but its kinda obvious.How did you tell your partner? Did it work out? Let me know before i freak out. I need to tell him. Im a little girl and want to be treated like one!!!!! :angel_not:

Well, I told my gf now wife, and I was Sooooo nervous. But as soon as the dating started getting serious, I let her know that this was a part of me, always has been and always will be. I said that I would honor her and include her in it, but I did not want to make her uncomfortable.

To my surprise, she was OK with it and is happy to talk about it with me. She doesn't want it to be something I have to keep private or hidden from her. Once in a while she even diapers me, and we've gradually made that time more playful. I think she's getting more and more used to it, and even enjoying it. It's taken two years to get this far, though.

It's good that you're scared. That means that you recognize the seriousness of the situation. As stated above, absolutely make sure this guy is someone u can trust. Make sure u present yourself in a way that's respectful to him. If u do that and he walks away, he's not the guy for you. My guess, though, is that if u do it lovingly he'll at least respect you. He may dive right in and play with you, he may just be curious at first, or he may prefer not to partcipate. As long as he is honestly accepting at some level, u need to be respectful also of him.

Peace to you, and let us know how it works out!

I agree with high_waisted_diapers, you need to make sure you can trust the guy before anything. I've told a grand total of three people about this (that know me more personally and I didn't meet in the AB/DL chats). All 3 were fine with it, which includes my current bf of almost a year and a half. Like you I hinted at it and beat around the bush on telling him until I finally felt he needed to know. At the time he lived across the country but we were planning on him coming to visit, and I knew it would be imparative for him to know. Well like any other non ab/dl would be, he didn't know what I meant, so I gave him a few links to read and tried to answer any questions he had (which, actually, were very few.) He was fine with it, and I even asked him if he'd ever diaper me and he said he'd have to learn how.

Well, back in October he moved here and it took me a couple months but I finally wore around him for a couple days and he didn't mind. However, keep in mind that you would need to start out slow as I have, which means *le sigh* dry diapers. Since then I've worn on and off to make sure that he's comfortable with it and I'm slowly wearing around him more.

Hmm.. maybe I've gone off topic *sweatdrops anime style* But yeah.. keep these points in mind:

1) Make sure you trust him (just like high_waisted_diapers) said. If he doesn't understand and isn't trustworthy, it could come back to bite you in the arse.

2) Make sure you explain throughly to him that it's something that makes you happy and why you like to wear. Some people confuse our lifestyles to those of Pedophiles, so make sure you stress to him that this is NOT in any way related to doing ANYTHING to small children. I'm not sure atm of the links, but I know that wikipedia has a page on Diaper Lovers, Infantilism and adult babies.

3) Don't push it on him all at once, it could potentially scare him off if you put too much on his plate so to speak.

4) Answer any questions he may have.

I'm sure there's a few things that I failed to mention, but I can't think of anymore off the top of my head. I hope I was helpful in someway to you and if you need any advice, feel free to send me a PM on here. *hugs* Good luck!

I know this has been posted like 1834234 times BUT i need me some helps. Im gonna go insane soon if i dont tell someone about my dl lg life i really want. I am so scard to tell my bf in fear of being hated but i think he needs to know so that i can feel better about it myself. I really want him to play along with it to. Ive hinted about it and sorta beat around the bush but its kinda obvious.How did you tell your partner? Did it work out? Let me know before i freak out. I need to tell him. Im a little girl and want to be treated like one!!!!! :angel_not:

If he loves you then he will not care and maybe embrace it. Otherwise he's a jerk for not expecting it. Secrets only cause problems..

Most guys would be more willing to accept a girl having a diaper fetish than the other way around.

So, ask him what the most embarrassing thing he has done for a friend is.. then tell him you buy a friend of yours diapers because she likes to act like a little girl and all, and you think it is kind of cute and so on..

I have used that line so many times (except I just said my friend liked to wear them blah blah blah) and I have NEVER gotten a negative response yet.. Only asked/told 3 people about that, and got one "cool" response.

If you are looking for a courage builder type discussion, shoot me a pm and I will give you my skype. (No, I am not some guy just interested in talking dirty, I have respect for others)

Josh

Back when I was with my girlfriend I could never bring myself to do this. I feared that we would eventually break up, as a lot of couples do, and she would then use it against me. I feared everyone I knew would know about my fetish, and decided it was in my best interest not to tell her. For something like this you have to trust the other person completely, if you are going to tell them. If you haven't been together very long I would advise against it, but that's just my opinion.

Guest John_Q_Sample

Unless he is very uptight, 99% of the guys you meet will be cool with it. Reality is, most guys want their girlfriends to be a little (okay, alot) dirty... just so long as it's only with them.

If your average male feels he might be thrown into a sexual situation, he will usually go along with most anything, the kinkier the better... but as all above stated, go slow! You don't wanna freak him out... maybe start with the old "I've been a bad girl" game.

Or have a costume party and dress as a dirty girl. If he recieves some "pleasure" afterwards, he might subconciously file that outfit in the "dirty fun" file. Make sure to ask him a couple of times if he likes it and tell him you like to be a bad girl...

As far as him telling other people later... easiest thing to do is the old sarcastic "Oh YEAH, I LOVE to wear diapers!" It's your word against his and when it comes to things sexual, people usually believe the girl (generally, men are known to greatly exaggerate, just to look cool). Then he looks like a real asshole for "lying" and you get your revenge for having your trust broken.

Before anyone flames me for these comments, please note my wording... the "average" male and "generally" men. I am talking about the greater concensus of our male population, not the few decent exceptions who have more on their minds than sex. So please save the "Well I don't want my girl to be dirty!" and "I've never lied about sex!" I am making generalizations here.

Good luck!

You're a girl, he's a guy. Guys'll do anything for a woman. You could be standing in raw sewage and guys'd still be all over you.

There are billions of people in the world, you can only be yourself. If he doesn't accept it, there are hundreds of thousands of guys "here" alone that'd have you. It's part of your personality, be upfront about it, it worked for me.

The only thing I would suggest is don't make the mistake most ab/dl folks make when telling their partner. The mistake is to be ashamed. If you start off the conversation with "I have something really horrible to tell you... " or "Ok, this is really crazy and I know it's weird, but don't freak out..." the other person's spider sense is going to immediately start tingling ;-) Approach the subject in a more relaxed manner, "Well I've got an interesting way to relax / make myself feel good / whatever". Don't forget to mention you are telling them about this cause you want to have an open and honest relationship with them and not hide things.

Hope this helps.

InD

longing2bediaper

check out diapermates. there are tons of guys looking for girls.

just take a deap breath and relax. the worst thing that could happen is he drops you like a wet diaper.

guys who are in love realy dont care what the girls ware. as long as there happy. most men are happy.

if you feel you must tell him just relax and do it. if every thing goes wrong he was not right for you. there are more men out there. heck you never know. he may be into it.

I dont want him to break up with me tho!!!! thats why i havent told him. Weve been together since i was 13 and im now 20 he is me i am him. I know there is other guys who would have me ive had offers but i dont want them. I want him and i want to be myself. I KNOW he wont accept it tho after some more hinting hes pretty much said its nasty so im stuck. I dont know what to do.Ahhhh confusion how i hate you!! :badmood:

Hinting is not flat out telling someone however. When you drop a hint he is most likely picturing himself wearing which is most likely not his bag. I agree with everyone else that you need to be open an honest. This something that will not go away, You will always feel compelled to wear diapers because you enjoy it. And why should'nt you its a fun acitivty that doesnt hurt anyone. If he is open minded and loves you it might not be such an issue. I know with my gf she couldnt ever fathom wearing ever to her she thinks its just to weird, but she is fully accepting of me wearing diapers. Sometimes at first it caused problems if i wore around her, like a hot tub however she eventually started to get used to it. If you hide this from him you will only make things worse. It's scary and daunting to tell someone I know from experience but it cant compare to the relief afterwards once its out in the open.

as a guy i could never under stand the way girls give hints. you will find that is the way most guys work.

this is what one of my girl frends did for a hint. she would sit down beside me and give me a kiss on the cheek. then start watching tv. I would hold her. later she would get mad at me.

it took me a year after we broke up. befor she even told me what the heck that was it was her way of giveing me a hint she wanted sex.

now how in the heck is a guy to know that was her way to say I wanted sex.

a hint she wanted sex would be a long kiss, with her hands going to places. or walking in and eather striping me down or her striping.

guys do not do hints, we do yes or no. watch them you will under stand. we do not drop hints. its hay lets go do this or that.

as a guy i could never under stand the way girls give hints. you will find that is the way most guys work.

this is what one of my girl frends did for a hint. she would sit down beside me and give me a kiss on the cheek. then start watching tv. I would hold her. later she would get mad at me.

HA thats priceless that just summed up every girl I have ever dated. Its so true its hillarious. True that guys wont get hints we dont do a lot of hinting ourselves.

DiapererBigBoy hit the nail on the head.

If he loves you ...it won't matter ...if he does not and dumps you...better to find out now than years later.

I have always felt that honesty is the only way to go in a relationship. I told my g/f right away about my eccentric habits and she was more than cool with it. That was 2 years ago and we are still madly in love.

A relationship where you have to hide your true feelings and desires is not good for either party.

Good luck & all the best to you.

You probably don't know it but I'd say you made the right decision. At your young age (I admit I'm not far off) the desire to tell someone is an impulsive reaction, whether for sexual reasons, 'needy' reasons, the wanting others to know, make your pick. At our age (I'm not trying to lecture) we don't realize the far reaching effects these secrets can have (social life, career, family etc...) My friends from highschool are but a distant past and silent members on my facebook. Letting them know of my own secret would have been a big mistake because those relationships, in hindsight, were are just skin deep. Better to wait to adulthood (late 20s and 30's) when you know exactly who you are (we transform into different people when we reach adulthood) and your life and relationships are better cemented in that character. (Crap, I sound just like my parents).

That's just my opinion.

Couldnt have said it any better myself, granted I dont think adult hood hits till your fifty but thats just me =D

I remember with my ex girlfriend I was watching a show on tv, and the topic of fetishes came on, and low and behold, there was a tiny segment on ab/dl. My eyes just lit up, and I couldn't wait to see her reaction to it. To my disappointment she said, "how can somebody like that?". I knew then that I would not tell her that I was an ab/dl.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya,

If you need some help or questions or just some plain ol' support - gimme a shout - I've gone through what you're going through twice with obviously two different girls. You can give me a shout on msn, or by e-mail, no need to be shy :) boarder_4life(at)hotmail.com

I may be able to help you with that confidence issue when it comes to making that next step in telling him what you're going through...

How long have you been dating him? How close would you say you guys are - i.e does he share 'big' secrets with you?

Stuff like that are all important in deciding whether it's time to let him know.

Don't worry, go in there with a level head - open up with something along the lines of 'have you ever wanted to try something different...' - something innocent like that which wouldn't necessarily force you into the conversation but would give you a strong lead in if you felt it was the right time. The one thing I can tell you - saying diapers to him will probably be the hardest thing imaginable for the first time, hehe even after - its tough bringing it up.

If you do end up coming out to him with the most innocent fetish one can imagine and he says he won't be able to deal with it, I can tell you this - there are many other gentlemen on here (not including my orgerly self :P) who would be more than grateful at meeting a girl like you. So don't worry - see what he says - if things work out, all I can say is that it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders when you actually finish saying it and he is right there with you as you are wearing it :D

Ok enough out of me.

A.

P.S Make him play the guessing game - it's so much easier than you actually having to say it, because when they realize it, they can think it over - unfortunately it is usually the last thing they guess....go figure. Plus it gives you one more option to back out. If he really wants to be there for you - he'll spend the effort figuring it out.

I remember with my ex girlfriend I was watching a show on tv, and the topic of fetishes came on, and low and behold, there was a tiny segment on ab/dl. My eyes just lit up, and I couldn't wait to see her reaction to it. To my disappointment she said, "how can somebody like that?". I knew then that I would not tell her that I was an ab/dl.

AWWW..that's sad. Is that why she is your x g/f?

Hope you can meet someone more understanding.

• 5 months later...

:badmood: so im chickening out :badmood:

i dont have the guts for this. Theres no way i can tell him. Im making it seem like i murdered his dog or something sheesh. Im just afraid of him leaving me or telling everyone else.Guess im staying hidden :ph34r:

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Maybe I'm a high-minded idealist, maybe I'm a romantic, but I say NEVER SETTLE! We have parents who disappoint us, bosses who abuse us, coworkers who bitch us out, teachers who traumatized us and friends who fail us. WE CAN AT LEAST AIM FOR HAPPINESS HERE! Sweet merciful God can't we have one truly satisfying relationship with at least one other human being on Earth?! Is that too much to ask?!?

I say "NO!" to denying yourself happiness! NO FUCK THAT! Sex and love is only great when you're doing it the way you want to do it! So what if lying naked on top of each other is how the Smiths get off! That doesn't get me off and it doesn't get you off either! The only way to have the kind of spiritually cleansing, violin-hearing, waves-crashing sex is to follow what you feel is good. And this feels good!

This is also who you are. If you're at the point where you feel like you're about to scream then I hate to tell you, but you're miserable. Don't pretend to be what you're not! Don't pretend that you can lead a happy, satisfied life without being a diapered baby when you can't!

So tell him! Someone who loves you should be open-minded. Someone who loves you may not understand why you like being an AB, but should try to make you happy (within reason). And someone who loves you will ALWAYS keep embarrassing/shameful sexual proclivities to himself. That is the standard criterion for a lover. If you truly doubt you're boyfriend can't keep this under wraps, he is not a good boyfriend.

You're young! You're one of the young people who is more in tune with her sexuality! Many 20-somethings are still too confused to know what they want yet. But us hardcore kinksters have been masturbating to these perverse ideas since the age of 12. Don't wait till your ass is old and saggy before messing your diapers! Do it now!

I say tell him or if you don't trust him, dump him. But what i'm really saying is BE HAPPY. And sometimes it hurts real hard before you can truly be happy. But one day you're gonna die! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE! LIVE WHILE YOU CAN.

TAKE RISKS. LIVE LIFE. DIE HAPPY. (<-- what a good slogan, I should copyright that.)