LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depressed and falling apart

I’m having a pretty tough time right now. My sister just passed away unexpectedly on the 30th of June and I don’t know what to do. I’m struggling to keep my head up and I feel like I’m slipping away into a darkness I haven’t been in for a long time. I’ve dealt with this when my mom and dad passed away but I always had my big sister for support. I’m blessed with having a daughter and wife to help keeping fighting to stay above it, but my bipolar ness and feeling so alone is just pulling me down faster then they can keep me afloat. I just needed somewhere I could express this with no one that needs me to be strong has to see how broken I truly am.

• Like 1

First of all, you have my condolences for the passing of your sister, she had to been a lovely lady to have been around. I'm glad that you were able to develop a good relationship with her and that there was some goodness between you. Death isn't a fun thing to contend with having lost both my cats and my grandfather's along with an uncle. Never a fun thing to lose someone at all. You are doing a good thing reaching out to people so that you can get your emotional support which is something that you definitely need.

I'm sending you Hugs and such from where I am at. I don't know what else to say outside that I hope things could get good for you.

11 hours ago, Star Baby said:

I’m having a pretty tough time right now. My sister just passed away unexpectedly on the 30th of June and I don’t know what to do. I’m Strugling to keep my head up and I feel like I’m slipping away into a darkness I haven’t been in for a long time. I’ve dealt with this when my mom and dad passed away but I always had my big sister for support. I’m blessed with having a daughter and wife to help keeping fighting to stay above it, but my bipolar ness and feeling so alone is just pulling me down faster then they can keep me afloat. I just needed somewhere I could express this with no one that needs me to be strong has to see how broken I truly am.

Please  first let  me  give my deepest condolonces  to youre loss 

To me its  obvius youre like me  a  constant traveller on this  depression road  so you alredy know what you need to do im shore . BUT if in in any way can help feel free to Pm me .  With me  you can be just how you are and  im not scared  away easy (havent happend  yet  )   

And above all  DONT  listen to that inner voice  trying to pull you down in that big dark black deep pit  . And also  DONT be afraid  to reach out  and  get help. We all need it  from time  time  (me  most defenetly included  ) and im blessed  to have  that  thank god  

And last if you feel youre drowning  you NEED  to get  profetional help NOW      

Thank you all for the condolences. It’s really helpful at a time like this. I mainly needed to let some of this off my chest. My big problem is that I’m usually the one most of my family turns to. They don’t really know the real me and on here I can be the real me and you guys get how I am because a lot of us our similar. 

1 hour ago, Star Baby said:

Thank you all for the condolences. It’s really helpful at a time like this. I mainly needed to let some of this off my chest. My big problem is that I’m usually the one most of my family turns to.

They don’t really know the real me and on here I can be the real me and you guys get how I am because a lot of us our similar. 

Even us that usely am the ones that others come to for help & support  need  someone  from time  to time. 

Glad  youre starting to feel better again. And like you say  just being able to find a way to "vent  " is  sometimes all thats needed.