LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Here Actually Succeeded at Making Themselves IC?

8 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Are you happy with the urge incontinence? IF not, wearing diapers isn't going to help. You will need to focus on holding it in. If however you do want to become IC then you need to let go at the slightest hint of that urge, then it will happen more often and be the start of the path to diaper dependence.

Which is exactly what I am attempting to do..........at the sign of even the faintest hint that there is an urge coming on, then I go into relax mode and let it happen without any pushing, only flexing tummy muscles against the bladder area. :19_EmoticonsHDcom:

Well, the incontinence thing was done to me, i didn't choose it. It involved a criminal act while i was locked up. the damage was so severe it triggered what is referred to as rectal entropy. my rectum got so damaged it just gave up. well, as for how it can be done, try to do more anal play that really pushes you to your limit and then you keep going until the limit is gone and it just stops. Do NOT do it immediately in one go or push too hard because this is, and i can't stress this enough; EXTREMELY RISKY. you can do severe damage. so I recommend talking with any anal stretchers you know and ask them for advice.

On 9/4/2020 at 12:36 PM, Abdlallday907 said:

Well, the incontinence thing was done to me, i didn't choose it. It involved a criminal act while i was locked up. the damage was so severe it triggered what is referred to as rectal entropy. my rectum got so damaged it just gave up. well, as for how it can be done, try to do more anal play that really pushes you to your limit and then you keep going until the limit is gone and it just stops. Do NOT do it immediately in one go or push too hard because this is, and i can't stress this enough; EXTREMELY RISKY. you can do severe damage. so I recommend talking with any anal stretchers you know and ask them for advice.

In reality using anal toys will not make you Fecal IC though it will loosen one person up.  Your spintcher muscle will become strong again.  If someone wants to become double IC then they need to just use their diapers all the time and not use the toilet over time it will happen your routine will enable it to happen.  Harming one self with toys is not the way to go. 

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

I'm sort of giving myself observer status in this thread — I definitely think my decision to abandon my continence and to consciously avoid continence-reinforcing habits played a significant part in why I have no continence now, and I originally saw it as "having untrained," but I don't think my part in it is the whole story. However, I also don't think it would be accurate to say that my incontinence just happened to me without my intervention, so I'm gonna err on the side of disclosure and respond.

I didn't strictly follow the Twelve Month Diaper-Training Program, but it was influential in a lot of decisions I made that I would never have thought to make based solely on living in diapers during previous episodes of severe IC.

I mostly didn't tell anyone anything, but insofar as I did have to tell anyone, as I had a paediatric IC diagnosis, I just told them it was that. It obviously wasn't initially, but I definitely feel that my continence is what it is now partly as a result of interactions with my existing diagnosis.

I developed bedwetting approximately 9 months in. That went from "fairly irregular and infrequent" to "constant" over the course of about 6 months after it started. I previously hadn't had bedwetting that heavy or consistent since prior to toilet training, so it was definitely interesting to deal with. It's still pretty much the same now.

I started developing FI a little over a year in, and it took about a year after that to progress to the point of having no meaningful control. It wasn't part of the original plan and I was initially quite stressed about it, but I had dealt with it for pretty lengthy periods prior, and consequently it didn't have the terror of the unknown for me. It was just "But what if I don't want to do that" and then it turned out that I was going to be doing that either way, I guess. I think there's merit to what @Rob110 said about bowel issues being amplified by diapers.

Absolutely!   I've been unpotty training for years and I have the bladder control of a 2 year old, mixed with urge incontinence.   I'm not really going to bowel incontinence, but I've had a couple of accidents over the last few years.  

What many people fail to understand is that incontinence is a symptom, not a condition. (Much like fever is a symptom and not an illness).  There's this weird myth that incontinence due to psychological reasons is less legitimate because it is a conditioned response (or lack of response) and can more easily be reversed than other causes such as injury or bladder damage.   

My rebuttal to that myth is, what if your brain won't let you re-potty train?  That's how it is for me anyways.  It doesn't matter how potentially  reversible and psychological it is.  For all intents and purposes I truly am incontinent and stuck in diapers for the indefinite future. 

• Like 2

Hi again I posted last year that I was working on becoming IC.. I think I have made a little progress since that time. Still wearing every night, fully diapered. I wake up wet every morning and mostly Don't remember wetting. I am almost a month in (day 26 I think?) wearing diapers during the day also so I'm constantly diapered (no pull-ups) I am getting used to going at the slightest urge and sometimes I don't even have that feeling. I am also not holding while in the shower or just after so I will wet the floor a bit. All intentional to keep up with my training. I'm also getting used to going poo in them. I am in love with this feeling ??

• Like 3

I can attest to the fact that anal play CAN induce some degree of fecal incontinence.

It just matters how you go about it...

I can still hold it if I try REAL hard, but not for long.

Funny thing is, If I know I'll have to go soon, I have a hard time pushing it out.

But when it's ready to come out, there's no stopping it!

I can feel it coming in time to make it to the toilet if I want, But often times, I'll still have a bit of a mess to clean up.

This is the road I chose to go down and have no regrets.

I was always constipated as a child and had to strain real hard to produce a few hard pebbles.

It's such a relief to be the way I am now... :46_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 2
On 9/11/2020 at 3:02 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

In reality using anal toys will not make you Fecal IC though it will loosen one person up.  Your spintcher muscle will become strong again.  If someone wants to become double IC then they need to just use their diapers all the time and not use the toilet over time it will happen your routine will enable it to happen.  Harming one self with toys is not the way to go. 

I agree with what you said about the best way to become double IC, and about why you shouldn't harm yourself with toys.

However, unfortunately, I have to disagree with the general idea that using toys, and generally doing stuff down there, won't make you IC. Mechanisms causing FI include (Baeten & Kuijpers, 2007):

• Traumatic sphincter injury from insertion of foreign objects in the rectum.
  • Postoperative damage because the IAS is incredibly fragile and easy to damage with specific surgical implements.
  • Stretch-induced pudendal neuropathy, i.e., irreversible damage to the pudendal nerve, which controls the nerves required to maintain faecal continence. Damage can be done by a stretch of about 12%, and can therefore be caused by labour or even long-term constipation (UK National Collaborating Centre for Acute Care, 2007).

I realise there's a chance that at least 1 or 2 people reading this at some point before the heat death of the universe are going to go, "Therefore, I should induce FI by irresponsibly putting things up my butt," and I don't agree with them, I agree with you.

Let me be completely clear to those people: One of my secondary motivations for untraining was because I had residual continence issues that weren't considered severe enough to justify management with diapers, and it absolutely sucked. The kind of FI you get from physically damaging your lower GI tract, deliberately or not, is absolutely not the kind anyone wants. Even among us continence-haters, continence is preferable to that.

References

Baeten, C.G., & Kuijpers, H.C. (2007). Incontinence. In B.G. Wolff, J.W. Fleshman, D.E. Beck, J.H. Pemberton, S.D. Wexner, ... & M.J. Stamos (Eds.), The ASCRS textbook of colon and rectal surgery. Springer Science+Business Media.

UK National Collaborating Centre for Acute Care (2007). NICE clinical guidelines, No. 49 — faecal incontinence: The management of faecal incontinence in adults. US National Center for Biotechnology Information.

On 9/4/2020 at 12:36 PM, Abdlallday907 said:

Can you elaborate on how this presents as incontinence please?  Is it involuntary leakage or a lack of sensation?  Just curious,  I hope this isn't insensitive. 

I was continent until I was 38. I started trying to get to be urine incontinent, and had mostly succeeded by age 40. I was fairly certain that I was fully urine incontinent from 40-42, then last year around when i turned 43, a medical issue happened to make the inconsistent but intended incontinence into a permanent, irreversible urine incontinence. 

I'm still bowel contintent.

On 8/27/2020 at 11:49 AM, Mindylou said:

I didn't do anything special either.. I just started wearing at night about a year ago.. then increased to weekends totally diapered, then I started wearing pull-ups every day, and diapered every night. Now I found some awesome thick pull-ups I use like diapers for day use, keeping my muscles relaxed so I go when my body wants to. I think I'm about 70% there. I sometimes don't know when I go, especially at night now. I can be a real baby for my Daddy ?? He loves me padded. 

What were the awesome pull-ups you found? Best I've found so far are abena

• 1 month later...

Been wearing 24/7 for over a year. And nearly 24/7 for several years. Both bladder and bowel IC are achievable if you really want it. just be willing to give up on any and all hang-ups and be patient with your body. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, BabyBoi91 said:

Been wearing 24/7 for over a year. And nearly 24/7 for several years. Both bladder and bowel IC are achievable if you really want it. just be willing to give up on any and all hang-ups and be patient with your body. 

This. 

The human body is remarkably good at maintaining continence. There are layers of redundancy and reflexes involved and we are programmed to avoid incontinence from a young age. 

Achieving incontinence requires you to undo all that physiology and psychological conditioning.  It’s not easy. 

• Like 1

Yes.  I did it.  I used self hypnosis recordings and patience, and also commitment.  It's a long term process with all the set backs and failures and difficulties which are an inevitable part of that journey.  However, it is totally possible, though I suspect rather irreversible without a similar level of commitment.  You have to work at it but it does get easier, but it doesn't happen overnight!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

In fact, I'm sure I made myself a little incontinent. One year I started anal training, at what intensity I don't remember exactly (about three times a week). I bought a whole set and started with small sizes, and so increasing and increasing the diameter of the toys. Switching from one toy to a larger one only when you feel that the body is used to it and it's easy for you, it was a fun time. At the end of May, I mastered about 3-3.5 inches. Did I have any effects? Definitely yes. Firstly, I have long noticed how I stopped completely control the gases. Secondly, if I feel the urge to go to the toilet, it is almost difficult for me to keep it, I think I will not be able to keep more than 30 minutes, but I did not have to check it in any way. I thought that this was a temporary effect, but I took a break for this summer, and now, for 3 months nothing has changed. I am at the same time happy, because this is what I am going to, and I have at least some noticeable progress, but at the same time I am excited, because of the same incontinence of gases, yes, I can still, although with difficulty, restrain it, but the fact is that I simply do not feel that it is coming and just do not have time to restrain myself, so I sometimes have to buy tampons when I know that I will be in a public place.

If you want, you can ask me questions, I will be glad to answer. :)

• Like 2

I have definitely succeeded at becoming IC . 

I achieved fecal IC through working with an actual hypnotist who specialized in abdl hypnosis. We also worked on urinary and I definitely developed urinary incontinence, but my appreciation of it took a while.

I can’t go without diapers anymore. For one, my bowels just empty reflexively at this point. I may feel fullness and within seconds it’s done. Personally, I found this a lot less stressful and less painful (but that’s another story).

but even with urinary issues (which I’ve had for several years), if I try to “go commando” for a bit, my shorts end up very damp but I have no clue how. So I’m guessing I dribble or leak at a very slow rate without any feeling of it.  

I have started wetting while asleep, which I really enjoy. And I’ve even started wetting without even realizing it until after it’s happened. So yeah, I definitely am diaper dependent at this point. 

I would echo that becoming incontinent is definitely possible but you must really want it and work through any reservations first . Personally I wish I had figured this out years ago. 

that said, I have definitely experienced  some of the more “negative” emotions about incontinence: being nervous about messing around a friend, figuring out where to change when I’m out, feeling like I don’t want to go out sometimes (or can’t cuz I need to shower rq), and more. So it’s not a walk in the park, but my family and close friends are def supportive. And overall, I def prefer my life this way than being continent . 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I did not activly tried to achive incontinence. However I was playing with the idea, but for practical reasins, I realy did not plan to do this for the rest of my live.

Within the past 12 month of heavy diapers usage (I dont say this is the reason) my urge grow stonger and stronger. I dont say, I have no control. But after 15 minutes I have a very strong urge to go to the tolilte. So that's why I would say I have acived at least a diaper depance. 

Ive been diapered 24/7 for a bladder issue for 7 years, I am now experiencing bowel accidents that are slowly increasing if frequently Ive come to terms with it. the more it happens the quicker any remaining control disappears more and more I get the feeling I need to go and it just starts while walk to the bathroom.  I guess the more you use your diaper the easier it is to have accidents even when your not trying to force the issues.

• Like 1