LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Here Actually Succeeded at Making Themselves IC?

I read all the time about people wanting to become IC, but have any of you actually done it?  Gone from fully continent to losing all or most of your control?  How did you do it?  Did the 12 month diaper program work?  Also, out of interest, what, if anything, did you tell the people around you about how you came to be wearing diapers again?

It’s amazing how often this question is asked. So many people are interested in incontinence. The answer is yes you can become incontinent but it takes work to achieve it. You need to be dedicated and 100% sure this is something you truly want. If not you will never truly lose full control. What you didn’t say is if you need urinary or bowel incontinence. Or both?

• Like 1

I have worn diaper 24/7 for years, and used them when ever I want to, but I personally have not lost any more control than beforehand. I have had dribbles for a big part of that, but I feel like I'm plugged up some of the time. I thought if you wore 24/7, your body/mind would get used to just going. But not happening to me yet. I'm only wanting to have less control on pee. I'm not ready to poop in front of company.

6 hours ago, stevewet said:

I did nothing to stop it happening and went from being dry to wet all the time in under a year.

Did you do anything special to loose control? were your muscles weak already? 

10 hours ago, incondl said:

It’s amazing how often this question is asked. So many people are interested in incontinence. The answer is yes you can become incontinent but it takes work to achieve it. You need to be dedicated and 100% sure this is something you truly want. If not you will never truly lose full control. What you didn’t say is if you need urinary or bowel incontinence. Or both?

I'm working towards bladder IC right now.  I already have partial bowel IC from IBS that I don't plan on worsening, since BMs are such a pain to clean up.

In my 16th month of 24/7 nappies and I’d described myself at this point as “half-baked” urinary IC.

As far as possible, I’ve made a point of staying relaxed down there and ensuring that as far as possible, all pee is stored in my diapers and never in my bladder.

By now, I am a sometimes-bedwetter at night and would not dare sleep in a shared bed unprotected.

During the day, I do believe I still have control although isolated experiments to test this control have showed rapid onset of urgency, low bladder capacity and swift progression to uncomfortable leakage.  Whilst I am still day-continent, these symptoms would make it impractical to be out of nappies unless I could be guaranteed close and continual access to a bathroom.  There are new limits on my daytime control.

Both day and night, I have a marked pattern of high frequency/low volume voiding and the “clench” reflex at the end of urination is now at best optional.  Urination does not cease cleanly but rather dissipates into drips and dribbles that can go on for some time.

I do believe this has arisen NOT simply because I was diapered but rather because I consistently avoided continence.  I’m aware of others who have been diapered for decades with no adverse effects on control.

Evidence to date suggests to me that it’s unlikely that one would inadvertently become incontinent simply by being continuously diapered but conscious avoidance of continence for prolonged periods will create new patterns that appear to be both psychological and physiological in nature.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, foreverdl said:

Did you do anything special to loose control? were your muscles weak already? 

I did the opposite of what the continence nurse asked me to do. I didn't practice holding at all. I refused to give up coffee and alcahol and wore nappies all the time. I was slowly becoming somewhat I but decided just not to fight it once I discovered I actually enjoyed being in nappies.

Be careful what you wish for you may get it, That being said the more you wear and use the faster your body adapts to being diapered thats why urologists and continence nurses do-not recommend diapers at the start of IC issues. One thing to keep in mind especially if you are already having slight bowel issues its possible for you to become dual diaper dependant not just bladder dependent.  Im in diapers 24/7 for an OAB but have noticed my remaining control is almost gone as my body adapted to simply using my diaper.  I am now experiencing bowel issues where ai get a feeling ai need to go and a few seconds later im filling my diaper. Both my doctor and urologist were not surprised or worried this is now happening even though up until the last year I have had no bowel issues. 

its been 5.5 years for me I no longer own any underwear, and my bladder releases with no warning at all and unfortunately my bowels are following the same path as I am experiencing no warning bowel releases on occasion. if being diaper dependant is something you truly want remember it may be a one way street once you become dependent there may be no going back to 100% dry.  

I no longer worry about using my diaper to pee and I stay relaxed all the time now as it is what it is so I have accepted im in diapers for life and even of I become dual IC its not the end of the world as its manageable. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/6/2020 at 4:22 AM, Rob110 said:

Be careful what you wish for you may get it,

I really liked that @Rob110 it is so true.  I am a big believer in the Law of Attraction.  And I do believe that if one uses the Law of attraction to get what they want it will come to be.

• 3 weeks later...

After a few attempts at 24/7 I have two thoughts.  

urinary IC could happen in 2 different ways.

1.  Accidents:  I've only had this happen once, and I was diapered.  I was walking and I knew I needed to go but couldn't start while walking.  At the end of my walk I stopped to open my front door and just went without any thought.  I was really surprised.  After a couple weeks of wearing all day, I started taking a few breaks and a couple times I caught myself trying to pee and then realized I wasn't diapered.  I would imagine that after a year you might forget.

2. Urge IC.  Basically what OZNL said.  FOr me after a long stent in diapers the first day without is hell.  I probably made 12 trips to the rest room that day, and 3 or 4 that night.  Next day it was better.  

On 7/4/2020 at 7:57 PM, Autiesaurus said:

I read all the time about people wanting to become IC, but have any of you actually done it?  Gone from fully continent to losing all or most of your control?  How did you do it?  Did the 12 month diaper program work?  Also, out of interest, what, if anything, did you tell the people around you about how you came to be wearing diapers again?

Yes it can be done.I followed the 12 Month programme reasonable closely and it took c18 months to become iC, One of the really good things I did follow from the programme was to tell people. Obviously I didn't say I intended to make myself IC but said I'd developed a medical condition meaning I had to wear diapers. Then I had a potential get out of jail card if I backed out of the journey by saying I was recovering, but have no regrets.

I didn't do anything special either.. I just started wearing at night about a year ago.. then increased to weekends totally diapered, then I started wearing pull-ups every day, and diapered every night. Now I found some awesome thick pull-ups I use like diapers for day use, keeping my muscles relaxed so I go when my body wants to. I think I'm about 70% there. I sometimes don't know when I go, especially at night now. I can be a real baby for my Daddy ?? He loves me padded. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Mindylou said:

I didn't do anything special either.. I just started wearing at night about a year ago.. then increased to weekends totally diapered, then I started wearing pull-ups every day, and diapered every night. Now I found some awesome thick pull-ups I use like diapers for day use, keeping my muscles relaxed so I go when my body wants to. I think I'm about 70% there. I sometimes don't know when I go, especially at night now. I can be a real baby for my Daddy ?? He loves me padded. 

You are certainly getting there once you've wet without realising it, that's a very good sign, best of luck

To help myself attain diaper pee dependency I know only wear pullups or diapers to help my mind set. At the very very sign of a "pee alert" I immediately go into relaxed mode to assist the escape of nice warm pee into my diaper/pullup. I have found that to assist that pee escape is that I will sit on the potty but with diaper/pullup on as it tends to help mentally to wet easier. However, once things become more relaxed and I can freely wet while at my computer, then I will stop sitting on the potty as an aid to get the flow going (well, except for pee play time). Because I seem to have developed bowel issues which has caused very very loose poopies, I have had a number of escapes as I work on training my pee sphincter to be relaxed at all times. Which has caused me to wonder if I desire to be diaper dependent for both escapes. :18_EmoticonsHDcom:

On 8/28/2020 at 5:18 PM, SrDiapCaged said:

To help myself attain diaper pee dependency I know only wear pullups or diapers to help my mind set. At the very very sign of a "pee alert" I immediately go into relaxed mode to assist the escape of nice warm pee into my diaper/pullup. I have found that to assist that pee escape is that I will sit on the potty but with diaper/pullup on as it tends to help mentally to wet easier. However, once things become more relaxed and I can freely wet while at my computer, then I will stop sitting on the potty as an aid to get the flow going (well, except for pee play time). Because I seem to have developed bowel issues which has caused very very loose poopies, I have had a number of escapes as I work on training my pee sphincter to be relaxed at all times. Which has caused me to wonder if I desire to be diaper dependent for both escapes. :18_EmoticonsHDcom:

Once I accepted that becoming urinary IC was going to be easier to achieve by becoming bowel IC as well my progress improved drastically. If you always have soft poo its far easier to become dually IC, if that's what you want, but its not for everyone!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DaveeBEd said:

Once I accepted that becoming urinary IC was going to be easier to achieve by becoming bowel IC as well my progress improved drastically. If you always have soft poo its far easier to become dually IC, if that's what you want, but its not for everyone!

Very good point actually, as it does make sense that becoming diaper dependent would be easier if a person became dual dependent. For me, the clean up is an issue as it really is not pleasant at the best of times, and also, I happen to wear a chastity cage as part of my diaper pleasure. But, I am still thinking about the poopie end of matters.....lol lol:19_EmoticonsHDcom:

16 hours ago, SrDiapCaged said:

Very good point actually, as it does make sense that becoming diaper dependent would be easier if a person became dual dependent. For me, the clean up is an issue as it really is not pleasant at the best of times, and also, I happen to wear a chastity cage as part of my diaper pleasure. But, I am still thinking about the poopie end of matters.....lol lol:19_EmoticonsHDcom:

Strangely I don't actually mind the clean-up too much. As a sub I crave humiliation and its pretty humiliating having to clean yourself after pooping when its smeared all over your backside especially as it takes time and now I have virtually no bladder control by the time I'm fully cleaned and covered in barrier cream I'm dribbling before I can get the clean diaper on. I also wear a cock cage these days with the aim of shrinking my penis and hopefully losing the ability to get an erection. After 6 months of wearing most of the time it is now hard for me to maintain an erection to the state where I don't think I'd be able to achieve penetration. What I hope eventually is that when I have an orgasm it will just be a slow release of semen from my flacid penis. Also cleaning yourself when wearing  a cock cage increases the time it takes to get clean!

What is your aim with the cock cage? 

7 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Strangely I don't actually mind the clean-up too much. As a sub I crave humiliation and its pretty humiliating having to clean yourself after pooping when its smeared all over your backside especially as it takes time and now I have virtually no bladder control by the time I'm fully cleaned and covered in barrier cream I'm dribbling before I can get the clean diaper on. I also wear a cock cage these days with the aim of shrinking my penis and hopefully losing the ability to get an erection. After 6 months of wearing most of the time it is now hard for me to maintain an erection to the state where I don't think I'd be able to achieve penetration. What I hope eventually is that when I have an orgasm it will just be a slow release of semen from my flacid penis. Also cleaning yourself when wearing  a cock cage increases the time it takes to get clean!

What is your aim with the cock cage? 

I take it that you have had no issues with poopies while caged, with the exception of a much longer clean up time. Which I find encouraging as I really should seriously use my diapers/pullups fully as they are intended to be used. And I do know that it would greatly assist and speed up my goal of becoming diaper dependent. I guess I just have to get over the "clean up mentality issue" I seem to have?As for my collection of cages, I find that wearing one is rather stimulating in a teasing way, and I do love how I am denied any form of an actual erection other than a nice titillating sensation of swelling within a trapped cage. This adds a deepening sense of embarrassment and shame over the somewhat ED issue that I have. And I must admit that I quite enjoy how masturbating while caged can lead to a ruined orgasm due to total failure and or just simply lots of dribbling semen. I only wear stubby cages as I find it an immense turn on to see my penis looking small and trapped. I still have yet to receive my one cage that is no more than a 1 inch penis bump which would really trap me. :18_EmoticonsHDcom:Hopefully all that made sense....lol lol

49 minutes ago, SrDiapCaged said:

I take it that you have had no issues with poopies while caged, with the exception of a much longer clean up time. Which I find encouraging as I really should seriously use my diapers/pullups fully as they are intended to be used. And I do know that it would greatly assist and speed up my goal of becoming diaper dependent. I guess I just have to get over the "clean up mentality issue" I seem to have?As for my collection of cages, I find that wearing one is rather stimulating in a teasing way, and I do love how I am denied any form of an actual erection other than a nice titillating sensation of swelling within a trapped cage. This adds a deepening sense of embarrassment and shame over the somewhat ED issue that I have. And I must admit that I quite enjoy how masturbating while caged can lead to a ruined orgasm due to total failure and or just simply lots of dribbling semen. I only wear stubby cages as I find it an immense turn on to see my penis looking small and trapped. I still have yet to receive my one cage that is no more than a 1 inch penis bump which would really trap me. :18_EmoticonsHDcom:Hopefully all that made sense....lol lol

You will get over the clean up issue. I too get a kick from seeing my penis look so small and useless

• Like 2
On 7/4/2020 at 1:57 PM, Autiesaurus said:

I have sort of developed a form of "urge incontinence." When I first started wearing diapers while out and about, I was afraid of leaks so I wouldn't wet until I was almost home. It got so that I almost always wet my diaper uncontrollably as I get "home." I put home in quotes because it happens wherever I associate with home, including my parents house.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I have sort of developed a form of "urge incontinence." When I first started wearing diapers while out and about, I was afraid of leaks so I wouldn't wet until I was almost home. It got so that I almost always wet my diaper uncontrollably as I get "home." I put home in quotes because it happens wherever I associate with home, including my parents house.

Are you happy with the urge incontinence? IF not, wearing diapers isn't going to help. You will need to focus on holding it in. If however you do want to become IC then you need to let go at the slightest hint of that urge, then it will happen more often and be the start of the path to diaper dependence.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Are you happy with the urge incontinence? IF not, wearing diapers isn't going to help. You will need to focus on holding it in. If however you do want to become IC then you need to let go at the slightest hint of that urge, then it will happen more often and be the start of the path to diaper dependence.

I've been this way for years, it doesn't bother me because I wear 24/7 anyway.

• Like 1