LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing the bed?

So me and my girlfriend are looking into me trying to induce Nocturnal Enuresis, Bedwetting. And we have a simple, genuine question:

Is it possible to mess oneself while they are asleep?

I thought I remember doing that while I was eight. I had about 10 fiber one bars as a snack before I went to bed and woke up in the middle of the night with a giant load in my pants.

But then I tried it about a year ago, and the most I came up with was me getting up at midnight with terrible pain in my stomach, curling over and messing my diaper.

So is it possible to mess yourself in your sleep? Do you guys recall that happening in your life? How could we go about making this happen to me?

• Like 1

I had a side thing with a woman who claimed she pooped her diaper in her sleep.  She would email me early some mornings, and I’d know she was wet, messy, and horny.  I’d stop by her place on the way to work, and we’d have some snuggle time, some awesome sex, then I’d clean her up and put her in a fresh diaper before leaving.  She always insisted it happened while she was asleep...whether that was part of her mind’s role play I don’t know.

Sadly, we drifted apart.

I can only recall one time when I actually woke up to find I messed my diaper while sleeping, this is something I have always wanted as I would love to wake both wet and messy every day instead of just wet.

I’ve purposely pooped my diaper in bed and pooped directly under the covers many times. Not sure I would get anything out of actually poopooing while sleeping, because I would miss the lovely feeling of pushing it out. I have no problem going back to sleep with a big load of doodoo pressed against me though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've woken up a few times to poop and then go back to sleep and honestly I wouldn't want to miss it, just like AmberStarfield said. There's something so immensely wonderful about waking up in the middle of the night in a sleepy daze, feeling the cramps, pushing out a big poopie to get rid of the cramps, and then settling back into sleep with a warm load against your butt!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nhiusd said:

I've woken up a few times to poop and then go back to sleep and honestly I wouldn't want to miss it, just like AmberStarfield said. There's something so immensely wonderful about waking up in the middle of the night in a sleepy daze, feeling the cramps, pushing out a big poopie to get rid of the cramps, and then settling back into sleep with a warm load against your butt!

I know! I can’t wait to experience this! Do my you have any tips to help me achieve it?

Just eat A LOT before you go to sleep, specifically food that you find goes through your system fast/well. Make sure you're well hydrated before sleep. If you're able, maybe change your sleep schedule for a day to coincide with when you usually have to poop - like if you normally poop around 9 AM, one morning just don't get out of bed to poop, then sleep in a little longer.

I've honestly never forced the situation or had an "accident" in bed, so I can't really give you much advice beyond the standard 'pay attention to your body and your bowel movements, pay attention to what you eat, and find what works for you.' 

On 7/11/2020 at 12:52 PM, nhiusd said:

Just eat A LOT before you go to sleep, specifically food that you find goes through your system fast/well. Make sure you're well hydrated before sleep. If you're able, maybe change your sleep schedule for a day to coincide with when you usually have to poop - like if you normally poop around 9 AM, one morning just don't get out of bed to poop, then sleep in a little longer.

I've honestly never forced the situation or had an "accident" in bed, so I can't really give you much advice beyond the standard 'pay attention to your body and your bowel movements, pay attention to what you eat, and find what works for you.' 

Alright, Thanks!

So me and my girlfriend are looking into me trying to induce Nocturnal Enuresis, Bedwetting. And we have a simple, genuine question:

Is it possible to mess oneself while they are asleep?

I thought I remember doing that while I was eight. I had about 10 fiber one bars as a snack before I went to bed and woke up in the middle of the night with a giant load in my pants.

But then I tried it about a year ago, and the most I came up with was me getting up at midnight with terrible pain in my stomach, curling over and messing my diaper.

So is it possible to mess yourself in your sleep? Do you guys recall that happening in your life? How could we go about making this happen to me?
You could take laxatives a bit before going to bed. Or suppositories they will work using 2 or 3 and Diaper up

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

I had a friend try this a few years ago. He ate really high fiber foods for a few days beforehand and held it. He took a laxative a few hours before bed. I don't remember exactly what happened except it wasn't a great experience because he woke up with bad cramps then had an accident soon after ?‍♀️

• 2 weeks later...

One of the surprising things you learn as a parent is, babies just about never poop in their sleep. In earliest infancy when they’re sleeping most it might sometimes sort of happen between sleep and waking. After that they wake up to do it. Lots of babies do it just after they wake up.

During night feedings, yes. While awake at the beginning or end of naptime, definitely. Other than that, if you really want to feel like a baby you do not need to poop in your sleep.

Diapering up and getting ready for bed is one of the highlights I look forward to. I watch the afternnoon newd and put on mt rearz safaris and go to bed. Usually around 4 pm my head hits that pillow. I dont even bother counting sheep because in 3 minute I am floating away on a fluffy cloud to dreamland. I usually get on my hands and knees and push out a big poop and a well deserved pee around 7 pm. I then roll over and Im back into slumberland till about midnight. I get up have another long pee and watch the evening news. Then its time for a good hot shower and a fresh diaper to start off my day. The market is the best place to go for a great morning poop, but thats another story. Enjoy !

• Like 1

My boyfriend has put a couple of suppositories up my bum just before we go to sleep. A few times I've woken up to a messy nappy having no idea that I'd messed in the night. It wasn't a large amount though sadly.

• Like 1

I have had the unfortunate experience of waking up in the middle of the night with a brown bottom.  And no I was not wearing a diaper though I am sad I was not wearing one.  As that would have made my day.  And the cleanup was crappy I had to take the blankets off the couch and go in and get a shower and get a towel to put over the couch.  And go back to bed.  I am hoping one day it happens again when I am wearing a diaper.