LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Abdl's in S E Wyo or N Colo..?

pcdeezboy

Any Abdl's in the S E Wyo or N Colo area wanting to make an Abdl Contact list..For Chat's, Sharing interests, Making friends n' Future meetings( If and when this stuff Ends) etc..?? 

• 1 year later...

Hey!!..you guys (Abdl's of "ALL" preferences) Let's Chat and keep each other company (support each other)..Colo, Wyo, Neb..I know there are some of "Us" out there..hope everyone is safe and stayin healthy..:)

• 1 month later...

I don't usually share and I've been working on opening up, clearly you are a guy and I am not gay, but I do like the idea of getting to know and speaking to those of like mind. I'm a central to northern Colorado DL, and making new friends sounds like a good start with opening up about my diaper interests.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm longtime married to a wonderful woman who shares in my Diaper play a little..and let's me wear, play, chat and meet with other Abdl's..if u read my page @ Diapermates.com u will know why..I'm not gay either but I do like to chat with "ALL" Abdl's (that are'nt scammers, pro's, right wing extremists, under 21 or just generally of a harsh temperment anyway..so Don't bother, we'll both be happier) and always have and will share with and support "ALL" Peaceful, equality minded Abdl's..also like very thick Diapers and plastic pants and some TG's, couples and legit "mommies"..It has been a Long time since "I" have felt safe about "Meeting" Anyone or for "Playdates" in person..those were the dayz, huh?..Have had Sooo much fun over the past years with many Cool, fun, comfortable(with being Abdl), happy and well adjusted Abdl's..I initiated THIS post for All Peacful minded Abdl's still hanging on to our "sanity" amongst an onslaught of needless insanity in the world today to chat and support each other in our Area..So I wish us all well..Sincerly..pcdeezboy..:)

• 2 months later...

I’m out here in SE Wyoming, but I don’t stick my head out any more than I have to, nowadays. Not so much for my choice of undergarments, but I work late night shifts. I’m also highly introverted in a very public facing job, so if I go do anything, I try to plan it out in advance. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm staying in Cheyenne while working near by. I travel for work so I'm here probably until the end of the month would be my guess.