LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A diaper and T shirt or Onesie

I'm always in a onesie during the day.  The only T-shirts I've got are a couple of AB ones that I'll wear at ABDL events sometimes, and some old ones for when I'm decorating the house (to be worn over my onesie).  Today I've spent most of the day in just my onesie and nappy, apart from walking Binky and shopping for a newspaper, when I put shorts on over the top.  I'm home alone at the moment, as Mummy's in hospital this week.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BabyRob85 said:

Nappy, snap crotch onesie/romper, and usually a generic (Rock/Metal) T-shirt. Occasionally the onesie/romper is pink, just to seem more babyish ?

Baby blue would also be a nice color.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Little Lindsey said:

It's another diaper and tee night, but what goes better with my green tie dye shirt - green polka dots, or a green dragon? (It's my last dragon diaper though...maybe I should save it for a more special occasion?)

IMG_20200813_194340_kindlephoto-767682432.jpg

Very nice! I love green. Where did you get the diaper? It looks comfortable.?

3 hours ago, Babyspiderboy95 said:

Very nice! I love green. Where did you get the diaper? It looks comfortable.?

Should be able to find those at https://www.northshorecare.com/adult-diapers/printed-adult-diapers/northshore-supreme-lite-tab-style-briefs

They have purple & blue in that line too.

Have fun!

10 hours ago, Little Lindsey said:

It's another diaper and tee night, but what goes better with my green tie dye shirt - green polka dots, or a green dragon? (It's my last dragon diaper though...maybe I should save it for a more special occasion?)

Ok, now I am really jealous.  Love your dedication to color coordination.  So cute.  I bet you look adorable.

I have not been able to just wear a Diaper and a Tshirt as of yet.  Though coming this Friday 21st til the 24th I am going on a mini vacation.  And I will try that out.  As for the onesie I do like to wear a Onesie from time to time.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Should be able to find those at https://www.northshorecare.com/adult-diapers/printed-adult-diapers/northshore-supreme-lite-tab-style-briefs

They have purple & blue in that line too.

Have fun!

Thanks! Much appreciated.?

16 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I have not been able to just wear a Diaper and a Tshirt as of yet.  Though coming this Friday 21st til the 24th I am going on a mini vacation.  And I will try that out.  As for the onesie I do like to wear a Onesie from time to time.

You will enjoy just a T-shirt and diaper. I hope you enjoy your mini vacation.

• Like 1
On 8/5/2020 at 1:33 PM, LittleNicole said:

I love onsies and Rompers although i also like to wear dungarees/overalls over the top because the combo is super cute! :)

Agreed! A onesie with my shortalls is an amazing combination. I love wearing my onesies with my shortalls because it's an outfit that screams littlespace.

IMG_3669e.jpg

• Like 3
1 hour ago, littleTomás said:

Agreed! A onesie with my shortalls is an amazing combination. I love wearing my onesies with my shortalls because it's an outfit that screams littlespace.

IMG_3669e.jpg

Nice to see you again. Little Tomas!

13 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

Today just going around in a baby shirt and diaper. Mommy got out some toys, coloring book and I'm getting some baby time today. 

I'm so happy for you! I hope you enjoyed it.?

16 hours ago, Babyspiderboy95 said:

I'm so happy for you! I hope you enjoyed it.?

Thank you, and I enjoyed it the whole time. I got about 9 hrs of being treated as a 2 yr old.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Little Lindsey said:

Tonight I'm wearing my favorite shark (and whale) diaper wrap (with a soaker insert or three...) from biggerdiapers.com. Can't wait for my new flannel pull up diaper to come so I can try it under this. Nights have been chilly so I have cozy knee socks to keep my toesies warm. 

Are all my diaper and tee pics getting annoying? I'll stop posting if you guys don't like them.

IMG_20200823_214537_kindlephoto-1132408972.jpg

No, by all means continue to post. I like these!?

I only really wear to bed,  its a snap crotch onesie for me everytime. Just to keep everything in place to prevent leaks. I toss and turn in my sleep and a onesie works for me. Its only a plain grey one. I like it and its comfortable ?

• Like 1
On 7/19/2020 at 5:29 AM, Babyboyzen said:

I love being dressed in either one. But I especially love the way it feels when a onesie is snapped shut when I'm out in a diaper, or unsnapped when my diaper is changed. Being put in a onesie also helps keep me from fiddling with my diaper. But, then again. Its hard to beat just being in a t-shirt too. Decisions Decisions. Just another thing that's not left up to me to make when I'm diapered.

Yes so true, love the sound of the snaps and feeling even more secure in my diaper and how my onesie looks with the diaper bulk

• Like 1