LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fireworks aren't fun

I have PTSD, and this time of year is horrible for me, cause they set fireworks off all day where I live.

I feel like I should give more of an explanation. 

When I was growing up, my sperm donor would hit me(abusively) and when he was especially mad he would get worse. The only sign I had was slamming doors, so I learned to be scared of loud bangs. And that's something that's never gone away. And now when I hear fireworks go off, it just sends me back to those days. It's really bad right now too. 

I hate being broken?

• Sad 2

Sorry about what you went through, that’s horrid. Maybe if you can think now, in your head. You’re older, and you can beat down the person coming for you, they can’t hurt you, you can put the hurt on them! Turn the tables on your inner fears. 
Not easy, I know, but it’s just a thought. 

@KimiM

22 hours ago, KimiM said:

I have PTSD, and this time of year is horrible for me, cause they set fireworks off all day where I live.

I feel like I should give more of an explanation. 

When I was growing up, my sperm donor would hit me(abusively) and when he was especially mad he would get worse. The only sign I had was slamming doors, so I learned to be scared of loud bangs. And that's something that's never gone away. And now when I hear fireworks go off, it just sends me back to those days. It's really bad right now too. 

I hate being broken?

Fireworks can be a pain in the butt:  They are LOUD and can be scary, or could definitely "set you off".  I remember a 4th of July when my Gram and her dog were over:  We started playing with Fireworks, and the dog actually went to HIDE, and we had to go find her in the house.  That year, I had also just gotten through with a surgery, and I had to keep my legs spread apart (abducted) - Our neighbor and my stepdad were joking around, and as a joke, they put a whole BUNCH of firecrackers UNDER my chair, and they KNEW I couldn't MOVE - So, I had to endure the crackle and the pops and snaps - and YES I can empathize - I wish you all the best during the summer season, as fireworks are a common occurrence in my city too.

You are NOT broken, the reason you trigger is probably due the Bangs, as you said, and I can understand why you would say that - Good Luck!

Brian

Ive tried telling them what this is doing to me, my dog, one of my rats, and my cockatiel. They keep setting them off all day. I've tried getting the police involved, and they say they can't do anything. I fucking hate this. Just up the street from me, someone was picked on with them, and they set his hair on fire. 

I have babysat a bunch of children who were abused and were placed in foster care and such. I seen what it does to them and I feel extremely bad for anyone whose been abused by their parents and such which is always a horrible thing for anybody to go through. I'm extremely sorry that you had this horrible life and believe me when I'm telling you that I wish that I could get a time machine and go back in time and get you pulled out of that horrible situation.

I'm pulling for you and I offer you up a hug from here.