LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lillikol (Complete) +FAQ

1 hour ago, littleTomás said:

I like Cora. Also I think pillow sister is this island’s way of sort of explaining one kind of same gender relationship. Would Cora consider herself a lesbian if she was living in the real world?

It's not the islands term for lesbianism, but Cora is a raging lesbian. 

3 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Also I think pillow sister is this island’s way of sort of explaining one kind of same gender relationship. Would Cora consider herself a lesbian if she was living in the real world?

Like Pudding said: Pillow-Sister is not the same as being a lesbian.  It's like.  It's own thing, and is closer to "friends with benefits".  

But yeah, Cora's super gay.

I loved this chapter. It was great. I loved that despite Lyon being a bit of a jerk about it, Maisie kept her cool and  was able to end the relationship in a very direct and respectful manner while also acknowledging her own hypocrisy in the relationship,  that's not easy to admit. 

47.)

"I don't know what's wrong with me," I sighed, putting my head against her shoulder. She had an arm around me and played with the edges of my dress. "He was nice..."

"He was so not nice."

"Well... he took an interest in me when no one else did. I should be appreciating that..."

"A boyfriend isn't a bank loan — interest doesn't mean you owe him anything." Cora continued to play with the hems of Maisie’s pretty blue dress, and kissed her hair softly, savoring the vanilla scent of her sparkly mousse. "You're so much better than Lyon. Now... Lew? Lew I could see you dating. He's got that same wicked charming confidence and smile, but he's a hundred times prettier, right?"

"...it's tacky to date your ex-boyfriend's brother..." So tacky. Because it seemed to me like Lew was the only boy I knew who I actually liked. I mean, I liked Kodi, but for different reasons...

"Cora... um..." I shook my head. It wasn't smart. "Forget it... thanks for taking care of me like this."

"Nuhuh! Tell me! Being pillow-sisters means no secrets." Well, actually, it just mean you kissed and didn't kiss other girls, but Cora liked making up rules like that because it meant she could bring trust into their relationship. Even if it was a white lie.

"...I don't know..."

"You do so know."

I needed to think this through. I hadn't even realized I wasn't that into Lyon until I saw him again, and now... "Cora, I'm..." I took a little breath... "Cora, I don't wanna kiss around or anything like that, you know? I like being with just one person, and... and..." ...and what? And... "...do you want... that person to be you?"

"Yeah." Her answer didn't carry any hesitation, or doubt, or caution; it came like reflex, so saying your own name, or counting to ten, or reading a clock out loud. Not even a moment of pause. "Since like the third day I met you. And when I kissed you in the nook? Gosh I knew. I knew you were the one, and I've never felt that before, and even if I had, nobody else would get it, and I thought that you would, but you kept telling me you only kissed me because you liked the kisses, and that you didn't like girls. So I didn't wanna be the one to say…”

"Well I do! I mean! I don't like girls! But... I mean..." I bit my lip and looked up at the sky. Jeeze... "I didn't think I did... but you're... like... I don't know. Maybe I do... maybe I'm bi..."

"I don't know what that means..."

"Um. That I like guys and girls. Like. Romantically."

"So like... just boys and girls are the same? You could kiss either, or date either? The world would be a lot simpler if everyone were like that." Girls didn't date, though. Well. The thing wasn't that it was taboo, like boys dating would be — just that nobody took the idea seriously. "You know if you date me, people are going to ask you like every day about boys you're interested in. Girls dating girls isn't like... wrong... just nobody thinks it’s a real thing. They think it’s just something kids do. That it's immature. And... I've never liked boys, so I was just kinda content to kiss pretty girls when I’m younger, and then be alone after that. I dunno, I sound like a weirdo now... sorry."

"Well, I don't know if, like... I'll be with you when you're older, but... I mean, I don't know why I couldn't be with you now?" She smiled and bit her lip and I kissed her with a gentle kiss. A nice kiss. "I... um... I also don't wanna call you pillow whatevers... I just wanna call you my girlfriend, if that's what we're gonna be."

"Oh, I don't know..." The girl looked worried for a moment and then sighed, frowning. "See, as my pillow-sister, you're not allowed to kiss anybody else, or keep secrets, and you have to spend at least two hours a week in the nook with me. But I don't know a thing about girlfriend obligations!" She played it so straight, too, excusing the fun, feigning genuine concern over the suggestion, despite her slowly growing grin.

"Oh... um... well, it's like... you can't kiss anybody else, either gender! And... and you gotta like go on dates, I think... and..." I'd never had a girlfriend. Or a boyfriend. I was mostly going off what I knew from my friends... "I think it's pretty much like a girl dating a boy, except with no other girls, except they're both girls...?" Wow...

"Oh. Well. Okay! I can do that. Maisie Cress is my girlfriend." She nodded her head, feeling something inside of her tick over that felt like it should have years ago, and she blushed, biting her lip. "Wow..." And then shook her head "I mean. Wow! I guess I really did like girls all along. Does this mean I get to stick my hand up your skirt whenever I wanna?"

"No," I said sharply, but all the same, she pushed me into the grass and ran her fingers up my thigh. Unlike the boy, she didn't play with the diaper. She just ran her fingers along the outside of my thigh. And kissed me. I felt my stomach flip. And then I thought...

"Hey, do you wear diapers...?"

"...uh... of course I do...."

"...right... I just... I never even thought about... you don't mention it or..."

She didn't. She never asked about my diaper. She never told me about hers. She never said she needed to change. And actually, unless I was complaining, I never talked about them either. Of every other person I'd met since coming here, she was the only one I never talked about diapers with...

"Well I think that's a personal thing, isn't it? I think the whole subculture surrounding the publicness of a girl’s bathroom habits is kinda tacky. I get changed in the morning, and when I get home from school, and I never drink at school, so it's not an issue. I've been like that since I was... ten? I don't know. I just don't think anybody needs to talk about it." The kiss had made Maisie smile, but it couldn't compare to the smiles on her face from that rant, and the way she nodded her head in enthusiastic agreement.

I kissed her, so hard, and tackled her to the grass. She rolled me over and kissed me again, and I kissed her, and we went on like that, the first day as girlfriends, for a good hour before parting ways. That night, when I told my mom that I was bisexual and Cora was my girlfriend, I was serious, even if she didn't take it that way.

-----------------------

Thanks for reading! ^_^  Please Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, littleTomás said:

Agreed! I find it interesting that they don’t take gay relationships seriously. Do they at least have an underground gay bar on the island?

Well, Cora did first kiss Maisie in an underground tunnel nook..

@Pudding and @Sophie ♥ I am really  enjoying  your story, out of all your stories  this is one i have read through all you have posted as it has kept me hooked like others there are characters I love and dislike  and have given them my opinion  while reading  your excellent work,

Thank you for sharing it with us and I really  appreciate it and look forward to more 

Girls can kiss each other, but it’s not real until they find a boy to kiss instead.  I don’t know how I feel about these concepts.  As someone who is asexual, I don’t get taken seriously and told that if I got with the right person, I would change my mind.  However, I am enjoying this story.

48.)

"Miss Cress."

The woman led me through to the nurse's station. It was my fifth day of this treatment, and I still wasn't quite used to it. I put my back down on the table and felt my cheeks glow.

"This will be our last day," Nurse Boots said.

"Really?"

"Truly. You're wearing without argument, and wetting three times per school day. I recommended to the school that you graduate out of the program, and your Mom agreed." Which meant a few things — it meant that Nurse Boots could not collect her between classes, and that she would not always be her nurse. “I’ve enjoyed our time together, though! And I hope you have, too."

"It... got better," I admitted. She patted the front of my new diaper and handed me a lollipop, customary now, and she patted my back. "Am I really going three times a day...?"

"You did yesterday."

I only remembered once... I bit my lip. I'd have to talk to Mom about that...

"That places you squarely average, if you're wondering. Some girls go less, and some more, but three is average for a girl, especially of your age range." And the program and ritual was designed to build that habit in particular, so a constant result was grounds for graduation out of the program and into the mainstream population. "Do you have a boyfriend who'll be changing you? Or will you still come to the nurse’s stations?"

"I can do it myself," I said quietly, and the nurse shook her head.

"Not for an entire semester."

"...seriously?"

"If you're caught changing yourself within fifteen weeks after the program, you're put back in. It's to ensure proper routine."

"That's so stupid..."

"Well, I agree with you there. But those are the rules."

"I have a sister..."

“A good option,” Nurse Boots assured her. “The nurses are always a good backup, too.”

I nodded my head. “Thank you, I’ll keep that in mind.”

Nurse Boots and I hugged and said our goodbyes, though I knew I’d see her many more times through the school years.  It felt like the end of an era, sort of.  All that fighting was finally over.  Not just fighting this island and the people on it, but fighting a very special part of myself that I’d been denying for years.

No, not diapers.  Family.  And love.

“Hey!” Cora met Maisie outside the nurse’s office with a bright smile and a bouquet of hand-picked flowers.

“Those are for me?” I asked with surprise.  No one had ever bought me flowers before…

“Yep!  Part one of our first date!  Or, I mean, I dunno if you think other things were dates, like the cubby, or ballet, or… but you said girlfriends do dates, right?  So I planned one!”

The surprise must have been obvious on my face.

“What?  Did I do it wrong?”

“No, I… I just… okay.  Um.  Thank you.  Um…” Wow, was I flustered.

“Well let me tell you what I have planned!”

She took my hand and led me down the halls of the school - classes had ended about five minutes ago - and out the front doors.

“First, we’re going to get tea at that tea-house you hate.”

“You are not off to a good start,” I sighed.  Maybe she needed more time to understand the concept of dates…

“Lemme finish!  We’re going there because I know both those girls are working today - you know, the ones who made you wet yourself?  Remember?”

Oh, I remembered…

“Well, you got that Purgatory Powder from your sister.  So it’s about time we get some good use out of it!”

My mouth hung open in astonishment. “Cora!  You’re going to get in trouble!”

“So?  They deserve it!  And it’ll be fun.”

I grinned widely and wrapped my arm around Cora’s shoulder.  We stepped in unison, which meant our diapers crinkled together in harmony.

“Then, after that, we’re going to my house.  And I set up the basement with a blanket fort and I borrowed a projector from my cousin in Lillikol Proper.  And I got some movie reels, and I thought we could watch them?  I know you’ve probably seen them all ‘cause they’re like from the 1980s, but you could tell me all about the actors and actresses and stuff?”

She got a projector?  Like, the ones the movie theaters had?  How… what?

“So we can just watch all the movies until we get too sleepy and then fall asleep in each others’ arms aaaaaand maybe kiss during the movies if there are boring parts.  You can tell me when the boring parts are coming up.  And I already told your mom that you’re staying the night.”

“You thought of everything, didn’t you?” Honestly, I was kind of impressed!

“Yep!  I even got snacks - chips and pretzels, but I think you told me you don’t like pretzels?  So I got these little ice cream squares… I’ll show you when we get to my house.  And then maybe if we aren’t comfortable in the fort we could get up and sleep in my bed?”

I wasn’t sure I had ever been so lucky in my entire life.  No, that’s not true.  I was absolutely sure.  A mom and dad that cared about me, who nourished me, who did what was best for me.  A sister who would tell me the way of the world, who would buy me carded stuff, who wanted to understand my budding sexuality.  A next door neighbor who listened to what I had to say, even if it sounded crazy.  And a girlfriend who would get revenge on some jerks at a tea-house and knew which snacks I didn’t like and wanted to kiss me all the time.

It was unbelievable.  If it wasn’t for the diaper around my hips, it may even be the perfect life.  But even that wasn’t so bad.  And it made me wonder…

“I know you don’t really talk about diapers, and it’s kind of no one’s business,” I told Cora, “but… you find them cute?  Or, uh… sexy?” Diapers and sexy do not belong in the same sentence!  But I had grown to understand why this island thought so.

“Uh.  Well.  Yes.” Cora blushed a little and bit her lip. “I really love when you wear Julienne’s, cause you waddle a bit.  Like, you aren’t used to them.  I can totally tell…”

Really?  Jeeze… I had only done it once or twice.

“Well… maybe, after the movie, and before we go to bed…” I couldn’t believe I was going to say this. “…you could change my diaper?”

Cora’s eyes lit up and every muscle in her body tensed up.  I could see the excitement filling her up, like she might explode from the pressure.  But she answered very calmly.

“I would like that.  If you do.  I don’t want you to feel forced.”

Aww!  She was thinking about my feelings!  That settled it.

“Yes, I want that very much.” I leaned over and kissed her lips, with just enough enthusiasm to show her how serious I was.  

On second thought… maybe diapers weren’t a bad thing at all.  Maybe they were supposed to be part of my perfect life all along.

[End.]

-----------------------

Thanks for reading! ^_^  Full PDFs and ePubs are available on our Patreon!

Stay tuned for a Lillikol FAQ!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Omg my first post in this story was i shipped cora and maisie, im so happy i stuck to this story. Diapers or not, shes probably soon going to be trained out again anyways. THANK you guys so so much for the story. its without a doubt the story i've been the most invested in on this site. Im so happy it ended like it did ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Thank you all for your kind words, especially as I was growing more anxious in the middle of the story! ❤️  This has been very inspiring.

Check back over the next few days for more Lillikol Q&A content, including info about Maisie's future!

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

I feel like the story should be longer.

I seem to feel that way after every Sophie and Pudding story! In my mind, I don't want the story to end because S&P have developed the characters so well, I hate to let them slip away. There will be no more cutting in Maisie's future (I don't think) and though she'll have some of the ups and downs we all have, she has embraced the pretty much unconditional love of her family and friends - especially Cora.

46 minutes ago, Pudding said:

As a bit of trivia, we never plan for a story to end. Sometimes we'll just be midscene, look up at each other, and know that it ended right there. 

^This.

80% of the time we go... 

"Uh, is that... the end?" "I think so??" 

and the other 20% is

"So that's basically it, right?" "Yeah let's wrap it up with this chapter."

2 hours ago, Pudding said:

As a bit of trivia, we never plan for a story to end. Sometimes we'll just be midscene, look up at each other, and know that it ended right there. 

I agree that a story should come to an end when it reaches it’s end; otherwise it just goes on and on and on.

• Sophie ♥ changed the title to Lillikol (Complete) +FAQ