LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lillikol (Complete) +FAQ

10 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Sugar’s arc has been really interesting. She’s grown from passive aggressive, to aggressive, to soft and gentle.

sounds like a typical Mommy to me.?

• Like 1

44.)

I sat on my porch, looking out at the street.  I had arrived on this island not even two weeks ago, but it felt like months.  So much had changed in so little time.  This place…

“Hey.  Room for one more?”

I looked up at Kodi, who was walking along the grass between our houses.  He pulled himself onto my porch and took a seat beside me.  I didn’t like him so close - I was in a piss-soaked diaper and I felt absolutely disgusting.  But he didn’t know that, I guess…

“Sure, take a seat,” I sighed. “Take whatever you want.  Seems to be the way of things around here…”

“Something got you down?” Kodi asked.  He tilted his head to the side with that silly curiosity he always wore.  Like he wanted to know everything and didn’t care, all at the same time.

“I dunno,” I muttered, resting my chin on my knees.  If anyone walked by on the sidewalk, they could probably see up my dress.  They could see my diaper.  Maybe they could even tell I was wet.  Who even cares anymore…

“You can talk to me, you know,” Kodi said softly.  In a movie, this was where a boy would put his arm around a girl.  Pull her in close.  Comfort her.  But Kodi didn’t touch Maisie without asking.  He kept his distance, allowing her space.  Clearly, space was what she needed.

“I hate it here,” I muttered. “I hate everything!  I hate these stupid rules, I hate this stupid dress, I hate these stupid diapers, and I hate how everyone thinks it’s normal!  I hate everything, and I…” Tears started to fill my eyes. I wiped them away before they could spill down my cheeks. “I’m happy…”

“Well… you don’t really look happy,” Kodi mused. “Are you sure you’re happy?”

I nodded my head.

“I’m more sure than I want to be,” I admitted. “This place… stands for everything I hate.  I’ve fought every single minute I’ve been here.  And then today, I didn’t fight.  I just… I just gave up.  And I had fun.”

“…then, maybe you shouldn’t fight?” Kodi asked.  In his defense, he wasn’t trying to sway her either way.  He was just offering suggestions.

“But I have to!” I shouted.

“Why?”

“Because!  Because… it’s who I am.  It’s… the right thing to do.  If I give up, then I’m complicit in this awful, awful place.  I’m as bad as all of you!”

“Me?” Kodi asked, with that same curious inflection.

“Yeah, you too!  You think girls aren’t the same as guys, right?  You think girls should be held to different standards.  That boys can date as many girls as they want, but girls can only date one boy.  That guys can’t kiss guys, but girls can kiss girls.”

“Well,” Kodi paused. “I used to think that stuff.”

I blinked in surprise.  Huh?

“I mean, everyone thought that way.  And I sort of… went along with it.  Because I didn’t know any better.  Then you showed up and flipped the script.  You brought up all these really good points, and it made me question things.  And… well, I don’t see why girls can’t date other guys, or why a boy can’t kiss another boy.  It’s weird here, but it’s normal somewhere else.  Where you came from.  Right?”

I felt my head nod.  I couldn’t believe what he was saying…

“So, what’s to say that I’m right or you’re right?  I should think for myself.  And, I think people should be able to do what makes them happy.  If you’re a boy, if you’re a girl, it doesn’t matter.  Kiss who you want, date who you want, and wear whatever you want.”

“That’s… very progressive of you.” The shock was evident on my face.

“Because of you,” he reminded Maisie. “I would have never got there by myself.”

“Well…” I looked down at my feet with a sigh. “Well, this is just more reason why I should fight.”

“No,” Kodi said. “You should fight for the things that make you happy.  But right now, it sounds like you’re fighting against those things.  You aren’t even following your own advice anymore.”

“The things that make me happy…” Sugar making me cookies.  Julienne breaking the rules for me.  Mace taking me on vacation.  Cora’s sense of humor.  Kodi believing in me.  My new family.  My new friends.

Today, for the first time in my entire life, I’d wet myself.  I was fifteen years old and I did it anyway.  Why?  Because Sugar wanted me to?  Not really.  Because I was tired of being controlled by some stupid rules my asshole parents made me follow when I was a baby.  Because it was natural.  Because it isn’t a mistake, and I shouldn’t feel guilty.

“I’m not going to stop fighting,” I told him, with passion and certainty. “I’m not.”

“Just make sure you’re fighting for the right things, Squirt.”

“I will,” I said with a smile.  

Maybe diapers were weird and unusual for me, but they weren’t that way everywhere in the world.  Not where I lived now.  And they didn’t mean I was helpless or stupid or pathetic.  They meant I liked the attention, the compassion, the love people gave me because of them.  I’d gone so long without attention or compassion or love, I thought I could live without them.  Maybe I could.  But I didn’t want to.

I reached over and took Kodi’s hand in mine.

“Thanks,” I told him.

-----------------------

Thanks for reading! ^_^  Please Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon!

• Like 7
  • I really loved that chapter, Kodi really showed that the people on this island could have the insight to see things from someone they way others felt.  I hope that Maisie can finally accept the love that her new family has for her.  I have a feeling you two are getting reaady to wrap this up, when it is finished I am sure I will miss it, but I feel that way when you end most of them.?  

45.)

That night, Sugar tucked Maisie in after changing her — she was wet, oh so wet, but she didn't make a fuss. She didn't fuss over the new diaper, or the nightgown, or being led to bed and lifted in and tucked under the covers. She didn't fuss over being sung to, or over falling asleep with a pacifier that Sugar had offered thoughtfully, and even when she wet that night, she barely even stirred. The next morning, before the sun had crested the horizon, she was woken up by her sister crawling into bed with her.

"...had a bad dream, can I cuddle with you until Mama wakes us up...?"

"...sure..." I groaned, rolling over onto my side and allowing my sister in. She put her arm around me and I buried my head in the pillow. I probably wouldn't be able to get back to sleep now...

"...wanna talk about the bad dream...?" How do siblings usually handle this moment...?

"...um... well... I dreamed that you went away. And... and Mama was so proud and happy when you got home from the movies and..." Her voice cracked and wavered, like she was trying not to cry. "And then she woke up and you were gone and you left a note and said you hated her and hated us... and she was so sad, and I was sad... but then I came in here and you were here and that was better..."

"...I'm not going anywhere," I muttered, looking at my hands. The day before had been a complete mixture of awkwardness and excitement. It was a perfect mix of good and bad. But the end... well, even though I... I really hated it. I really... didn't. Maybe this was how it was supposed to be. Maybe this was... natural...

Julienne squeezed herself against her sister a little tighter, and sighed. "Good. Good... that's good..." To think that either of them were getting back to sleep was probably naive at this point, but laying there with her sister...? It was nice. It felt nice. "Tell me... tell me about you and Cora? She's your best friend, right? I want to know if she makes you happy, because a best friend should. That's what best friends do..." She wasn't sad, just a little dazey and dozey and not quite awake or asleep, but enough to talk.

"She's... really nice. I think she gets me. She's a lot like me. Isn't that weird...? And I don't know. I never thought I liked girls, but Cora... her kisses are... really nice..." Maybe I did like girls. But Lyon and I... I still liked him. Not in the same way, though. That was for sure...

"She said... when we used to kiss, that she kissed everybody different, because nobody was the same... so everyone got different parts of her... but that she'd never ever give anybody her full kisses because they were special, and had to be for someone special to her, not just someone she thought was cute..." Of course, to Julienne, the idea of a girl loving another girl romantically as in beyond just messing around... well... it was foreign enough for her not to consider it. "I'm glad that she gets you, but... I'm gladder than you're starting to get you too..."

"I guess I am too..." It took very little time for Julienne to pick up the proper big-sister role she was set out to have. At night, before bed, she acted a lot like a kid, but in the daytime, she was very courteous and considerate. And she'd changed me more often than Sugar had. Of course, I'd still never done anything like that with her.

I kept going to ballet, though I wasn't doing much better, mostly because Cora was there. And I really liked Cora. Days went by, and Cora and I were closer and closer, and it wasn't just kissing. I was fitting in. But it wasn't until Thursday, though, that I finally ran into Lew and Lyon, and that meant nearly a week without them.

"Maisie!" Lew saw the girl first — he was wearing a pleated skirt, and had lumps under his blouse to show off the one of the bra's he'd taken to wearing. He put his arms around her and cuddled tight, and then stepped back with a smile bright enough to pierce the night with. "I missed you!"

"So did I," Lyon was... not as warm as his younger brother, though maybe it was because he'd been hanging out with him for a school thing. "What's the matter, babe, too busy with ballet to see your boyfriend? Guys got needs, you know." He stepped forward and kissed her in that same possessive way he always did — but it wasn't like Cora. It didn't even come close to Cora.

I licked my lips and looked away from the boy, then down at my feet. Lyon seemed less impressive than I remembered him for some reason, but it didn't look like that was very important...

"I've just been busy..."

"You look cuter than ever," he said, commenting on my attire.

"Oh. Yeah, my mom picked it out."

"No more calling her Sugar?"

"I guess I got over it..."

"Well you lasted longer than anyone thought."

"And how are you guys doing? You look great today, by the way," I said to Lew.

"Thank you!" The boy beamed and stuck his tongue out at his older sibling. "See? She has taste. You'd think with how much you kiss her, you'd get some, too, Lyly."

Lyon twitched visibly and swallowed hard, trying to resist the urge to bite into the provocation. "I'm alright, I'm leading a petition to have my brother forcibly trained-out, to protect our family name."

"Secretly what he means is that he wants to be the most attractive boy in our family. But I told him, until he can rock a look like this, with a butt like this?" Lew swung out his hips. "He's got no hope."

"Yeah, you're done. Come on, babe." Lyon closed his big hand around Maisie's and started to walk away, looking over his shoulder at his brother. "Don't. Follow. Us. We got some lost time to make up for, and weirdos aren't invited."

"I'll see you later, Lew!" I called. "And no worries, training out is soooo overrated!" He laughed, and so did I, but it made Lyon give a curious look. He let go of my hand a couple steps later and we walked together out into the streets.

"Sorry if I'm all gross - I just got out of ballet..."

"Huh? Oh no, you're good babe." He lifted the girls skirt and put his hand up to check her diaper, because honestly and truly he figured that's what she meant, but she slapped his hand away and took two steps back. "Hey, what's with that? I was just seeing how wet you were, if you needed a change here or if it could wait until we get back to my place." Speaking of which. "Good to see you getting on-board with that, by the way — your figure is so much cuter when you're in a diaper." He was a little more direct than usual, a little more crass — maybe because she'd stood him up for a whole damn week.

"If you ever put your hand up my skirt again I'm gonna bite it off," I said evenly, aggressively, and the boy looked a little nervous, almost! I crossed my arms and he crossed his.

"What's your problem?"

"I don't like it. It's my damn business. And no one changes me but my mom and my sister! Okay?"

"So you go and get your sister to change you when you're at school? But I'm your boyfriend, that's my job. Like. That's what it says on the boyfriend job description card. Lyon. Boyfriend. Duties: Kissing. Changing Diapers. There's more, but they're greyed out until we do them." In this light, after a week, it was interesting to notice just how presumptuous the boy was — like saying until we do them, and not if.

"...but I don't want that." He just stared at me. "I..." Jeeze. My cheeks went pink. "I... I think it's gross. Like, really gross. I mean, I've been... I mean, not that it's your business, but... I'm okay with my mom changing me, because she's my mom. And like, there's nothing romantic with Julienne. But you're supposed to be my boyfriend, and..." It was too complicated to explain. "I just don't want you... I mean, I..."

"Who else changes you but them? What if your sister isn't around? Is there a nurse?" There was no way that only two people changed her, because that just wasn't how life went around here. It was probably more like a dozen people, and proving that to her would make it easier for her to relent to his points about the issue.

"...well, yes, a nurse. But that's because my mom makes her. Trust me, it's not voluntary." Though Nurse Boots and I had built up a nice rapport the past couple days. She wasn't drugging me anymore, and she even treated me kind of nice, albeit childish... "Other than that, I change myself..." Which was rarely. Because I only really used diapers two or three times a day, and I always had my sister or my mom.

"Well... we'll work on it. Anyway, you're gonna come over to my place today, we got the place to ourselves and you can make it up to me for avoiding me for a week."

"Maisie!" Cora came running down the hall, and she handed something to Maisie. "Hey Lyon." She smiled, but it was an empty as most boys’ promises. "You won activities today, so you get a parlor card. Anyway, are you busy? Wanna hang out, just me and you? There's a movie in like fifteen minutes if you wanna...?"

"She's got plans, Cora. Maybe another time, alright?"

"I..." I looked at the little card, and turned to Cora. Just real quick. "Wait, how did I win? I did like... horrible."

"It was for dedication, and pretty much everyone agrees your tumble across the floor was a much more dedicated attempt than anything we tried..."

It was something cinematic. I really spun all the way across the floor like a shuffleboard tile or something... "Wow..."

"Everybody loves you there, and you're improving a lot! We're going to Minami next Friday to get fitted for our recital outfits, so make sure your Mom fills out the letter they sent and signs it for the field trip, okay?"

"Yeah, she'll be sure to do that. We're kinda in a hurry, though, me and my girlfriend here." Could he be any more clear to her? God damn!

"Yeah..." I smiled at the girl and she leaned in to kiss me. Her lips touched mine, gentle, simple, much, much different to how she normally does. Just a little reminder that she still does it. I felt a little color on my cheeks.

"We'll talk later?" she said.

"Uh huh…”

-----------------------

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

brother forcibly trained-out, to protect our family name."

I find it intriguing how I liked Lyon initially but as the "Nice boy" mask was peeled back and his true self is slowly being shown, I find myself disliking him more and more. 

He's not a bad person, but his arrogance and presumptions annoy me.

, but she slapped his hand away

I loved this scene, I was a bit intrigued by Maisie transformation and acceptance, I'm glad to see it's happening on her terms and that she's still herself.

But I'm your boyfriend, that's my job. Like. That's what it says on the boyfriend job description card. Lyon. Boyfriend. Duties: Kissing. Changing Diapers. There's more, but they're greyed out until we do them."

And this is what I mean by arrogance, his assumptions that just because Maisie is wearing diapers he can touch her, despite knowing that she doesn't like that, when she has clearly told him before, it irks me. I understand that his assumptions are born from the culture of Lilikol but still. That's fine, though. That means your story is very good, it has characters with personality, complexity and development.

Im so scared of Lyons disgustingly Male ego is being challenged by maisie to such a degree that he will use drugs.. powders... to get what he want from maisie without her being able to defend herself. Those drugs in the wrong hands on that island... I'm fearing the worst. 

Still shipping maisie and Cora choo choo 

• Like 1

I think Lyon is an idiot if he assumes that Maisie really wants to be his girlfriend.  He went a week without seeing her even though they went to the same school, not what a boyfriend would do if he really cared for someone.  Maybe he will get the hint she does not really have feelings for him.  

I love having Lew in the story. Not a major character, but he plays off Lyon well and helps point out Lyon's ego and arrogance (though I think the ego and arrogance is to cover his self consciousness).

I think it's a nice touch that Maisie has gotten used to the diapers and being changed but NOT checked by Lyon.

Cora for the win just kissing her right in front of Lyon. I like Cora’s spunk. Definitely one of my favorite characters in the story. I also liked how she went from horny teen to actually beginning to learn how to have an emotional connection with someone.

46.)

"Hey you know, if you wanna invite her over one day, the three of us could hang out..." His hand had taken Maisie’s and they'd just left the school grounds before that topic had come up. "I mean, I've never been with two girls before..." Such bullshit, the rumors around school was that he had four girls over calling him Daddy all at once one time! And here he was, playing the innocent naive schoolboy.

"She isn't interested," I said sharply. "Actually, I'm not interested, either. I don't do that." But maybe I was doing that, now. After all, I was kissing one girl and one boy.

"Yeah, that's cool. I'd rather you didn't kiss her anymore anyway, girl kisses are only for when you don't have a guy to kiss — they're like a consolation prize." The boy slid into the driver’s side of his cart and waited for his girlfriend to hop in as well.

"I like kissing Cora..." He stared at me, still on the pavement, and I crossed my arms. "I thought you could kiss like, tons of girls, but just one guy. Isn't that the rule?"

"Well, yeah, but..."

"I mean, what about you? I haven't seen you in almost a week. Have you been kissing other people?" I wasn't sure what answer I was looking for. If he wasn't, I'd feel like shit. But if he was, I'd feel like shit...

"Well... yeah, but you know, I can't just say no, can I? And you weren't around. But you're my girlfriend, so I was thinking about you when I kissed them, so that's kinda just the same as kissing you, right?" It wasn't a joke. Nope. It wasn't. He was being honest, truthful, and genuine — he saw absolutely no fault in the logic he'd just presented.

"...I think about Cora when I kiss Cora." So we'd both been kissing around. What did that even make us...? "Where I'm from... we'd be cheating on each other. Me kissing other people. You kissing other people..." I didn't know how else to explain it.

"It's only cheating if a girl kisses another boy. Like. Boys are allowed to kiss whatever girls they want, and so are girls. It's fair, you know? You know when we met, you talked about how you used to think boys and girls were the same and not different? Well, it's like that. It's like, boys and girls are both allowed to kiss lots of girls, so it's fair." He didn't like that she was kissing Cora, but he could push the issue another time...

"...I don't think I want that." He just stared, like I'd said something stupid. I shook my head and looked down at my feet. I didn't want to kiss them both. It made my chest hurt.  I didn't want it... "...would you... stop kissing everyone else, and just kiss me? If I stopped kissing other people, and just kissed you...?"

"Well... I dunno, like.. that's not really fair, is it? Sometimes you're not around, and I wanna kiss other people, or a girl might wanna kiss me and she finally works up the courage to ask — I can't say no, can I? That’d be rude, and I'm a nice guy. Right? You agree with that, right? I'm a nice guy?" He didn't like where this was going, and he frowned, and kissed her, because kissing her would easily end this topic of conversation.

His lips touched mine, but... I didn't feel the kiss. Just lips on lips. When he pulled away, I laughed. I really laughed. And he just stared, dumbfounded. "You're right."

"I am..?"

"Yeah... you are. Thing is, I wouldn't stop kissing Cora, either. I like her kisses. I like her kisses a lot..." Where did that leave me? "But Cora stopped kissing everyone else for me. We're... pillow something, or something..." Stupid Lillikol words. "And I think that's more commitment than I get with you. Or I can even offer you..."

"What?"

…what indeed. What was I trying to say... "I think... I wanna break up..."

Now it was his turn to laugh, and it wasn't spiteful... it was amused. Like, a really funny joke. And then he realized she wasn't joking. "Babe... girls don't break up with me... seriously, do you know how many girls would wanna be you right now? I took a chance on you, when everybody else was laughing at you for being a Drab." He groaned and shook his head. "I don't believe how ungrateful you're being. You can't date Cora, she's a girl. She can't be your boyfriend..."

"No, I don't think you can be my boyfriend. Thing is, words like that, boyfriend and girlfriend, they mean something where I'm from. Like, a commitment. That you only want to be with that person. Nobody else. I don't think I can say that about you. And you can't say that about me. Right?"

"...well..."

"I've given a lot of myself up this past week... and... that's something I want to keep. So I'm sorry. But... but I don't want to be together anymore."

"...whatever." The boy shrugged and motioned with his head. "You're not coming over, so you should get out." The moment she did, he left. He didn't even look back at her, though it was hard to tell if he was angry, or upset, or hurt, or what.

Regardless, he was kind of a jerk about it, and a few minutes later, Cora sheepishly peered her head out from behind a tree.

"Pst...I hear you might need your pillow-sister right about now..."

-----------------------

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

So, Cora just 'happened' to be randomly standing behind that tree. What a strange coincidence! Anyway, I like how even though she is acclimating to Lillikol, she stood up for her own feelings and told Lyon to take a hike.

24 minutes ago, Pudding said:

Cora is interested in the well being of her Pillow Sister~ ❤️

I agree with you Pudding, I think that Cora sensed that Maisie was feeling uncomfortable with lyon's attitude when they walked away from her.  Smart girl.?  

3 hours ago, Pudding said:

Cora is interested in the well being of her Pillow Sister~ ❤️

I like Cora. Also I think pillow sister is this island’s way of sort of explaining one kind of same gender relationship. Would Cora consider herself a lesbian if she was living in the real world?

• Sophie ♥ changed the title to Lillikol (Complete) +FAQ