LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lillikol (Complete) +FAQ

1 hour ago, Hopsalot said:

With the country’s extreme liking of puffy ruffly pieces of clothes on girls I’m surprised the onesies for ballet didn’t come with a tutu 

I bet the recital ones do! :D 

another great chapter? Maisie is just going to want to fall asleep when she gets home. but she's going to need Icy Hot gel or something before she does that otherwise she won't be able to move Tomorrow. 

7 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

24.) Could you elaborate more on the program Maisie was in? We only really see the parts about enforcing diaper use, but it seemed like there was a lot more monitoring going on.

Thanks for adding this section. It helps quite a bit. I wish there was a convenient way for you to slip explanations into your stories when situations and actions are (far) out of the ordinary such as Lillikol. I know that this is not only impractical, but would get in the way of and in some cases destroy plot development. So my 'wish' is purely wishful thinking.

Now after reading your explanation above, I began thinking Maisie would have been better off to be put not only into High Reg but punishment pants until she got acclimated to using her diaper. And maybe there's another powder that would help her actually make her at least functionally incontinent. Oh, how she'd rebel! But maybe it would be concentrated and done. In this chapter she seems to be giving in somewhat. She did NOT want to go to ballet, but went and participated without fuss - though I'm sure the threat of Bright Powder hung heavily in her mind. Of course, my thinking was creating an alternate story line and I'm perfectly happy to stick with yours. I certainly don't know how the story will end or what twists have been built in. For now I'm fine waiting to see how Maisie reacts at home and/or tomorrow in school.

5 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

So I guess i have a couple questions, do sports on lilikol exist? Do both boys and girls play sports? Are they co Ed sports, or would there be a boys team and a girls team of the same sport, or would their sports be separated by gender, like only boys play baseball and only girls play football or tennis. Would the girls have special uniforms like they do in ballet, or would there be a different design or different type of clothing. Idk just thought it was a fun world building question, no need to answer.

I... never thought about this.  I'm not what you'd call a Sportster, so it usually doesn't cross my mind.

Yes, sports exist.  But the whole "rivalry" stuff that American sports has isn't really a thing.  Each city probably has a few teams, like soccer and softball, and they compete against other cities.  I don't think they would have tennis for some reason.  And football is far too aggressive for Lillikol.  They probably have track though.

Yes, girls and boys have different teams.  Non-competitive sports (such as ballet) would have both boys and girls.

I... I'm not sure about the last question.  I don't think most sports would even have uniforms - they probably have team cards that they pin to their clothes.  Or maybe t-shirts with team names?  I dunno.  Ballet is a weird exception because they need a lot of mobility, though I think boys and girls wear the same recital uniforms.

Now I'm thinking about girls playing soccer in diapers and I can't imagine that's very comfortable! >_<

I have to say I would agree with your thoughts on sports, I would doubt that girls preformed any as the diapers would hinder their movements so anything but fun games would be out. As for ballet even the diapers would hinder their movement but would look adorable with their outfits.  Also I am glad to hear you are feeling better, just remember that your feelings are not silly and words can hurt even if they are not meant to.  ?  

10 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

I was gonna say volleyball but that could actually be a good deal of movement.

yeah there's a lot of jumping, diving and sprinting there.  Going with a  thinner diaper would be a must  like you said. the funny thing is the butt pats every time you score in volleyball could be a way of checking to make sure everyone was still okay and didn't need to change.

@Sophie ♥ This is a really captivating story and I think you and Pudding make good stories so keep up the good work!

One would think an abdl island or world would be a place any of us would want to live in but regarding everything else I'm not so sure, like how they don't seem to believe there are more than straight people out there or how some of their world views seems to be quite a bit conservative.
I'm surprised Maise hasn't broken down more, run away or do something crazy with her treatment considering she has a past of self harm which I suppose she had a problem with mental illness like depression before.
Are there people in lillikol who use these powders like drugs?

2 hours ago, Mugi said:

Are there people in lillikol who use these powders like drugs?

YES!  Gosh I'm so glad someone asked this, but Lemon Powder is abused by a lot of teens.  In high quantities, it has a similar effect to... well, what Maisie went through.  The other one they abuse is Mango Powder, which doesn't appear in the story, and acts more like a focusing tool.  Like a low-intensity Ritalin.

I have a breakdown of all the powders!  I'll post it after the story in... *checks* Question 46.

~Sophie

43.)

Sugar kissed her daughter's cheek and slipped a hat onto her head for the drive home, because there was no shade over the cart-roads. "How was your day, sweetheart?"

I didn't answer. I crossed my arms. I'd let her know I was mad at her. But she didn't say anything. The whole way home, and well into the house, she didn't ask again. I was just... furious. I just! I wanted her to know I was mad! That she messed up!

Sugar took her daughter’s hand and led her downstairs, and it wasn’t until Sugar lifted her onto the changing table that Sugar tried again. "Was your nurse nice to you? And how was your special lunch, and ballet class? You look like it gave you a pretty good work-out, sweetheart! And I'm glad to see that things are going well with Cora." Sugar pushed Maisie’s tummy and laid her back.

I didn't say anything while Sugar undid the diaper. She changed me into fresh clothes and I bit my lip. The little mobile above me kept me from getting too far into my head, and when I was powdered and changed, I was propped back up again. My cheeks were pink...

"It... it was all terrible... it's your fault for making it terrible..." But she didn't say anything about that. She led the way out of the room and I followed, nervous. I wasn't getting through. I wasn't making a difference... "I.. I ate whatever I wanted.. and I didn't see my nurse, and... I didn't go to ballet..."

"Well, I would hate to think that my little princess was telling lies — I had planned to take you to see a movie, just you and me tonight, as your reward for being a good girl. Buuut..." She used that tone Mom's use when they know they have their kid in checkmate, and sighed exaggeratedly. "I guess if you were that bad today, you should instead be sent to bed without dinner, or a movie, or the dress I bought for my little ballerina today, huh?"

"FINE! I went! But I hated it! And I didn't go because of you. I went because Cora was there. And you know what? We're dating. Cora and me. I'm gay and I'm in love with her!" I wasn't gay. We weren't dating. But I needed some reaction out of her! She didn't react, though.

"That sounds very pleasant. We'll have to have her over for dinner."

I bit my lip and whimpered. "I'M! I'M MAD AT YOU! AND I DON’T WANT TO SEE A MOVIE WITH YOU!"

While Maisie was following her Mom around the house, doing her best to incite a reaction, she'd wound up led upstairs and when she finally exploded, it was in front of the gorgeous white dress, semi-sheer, with purple underneath that made it look beautifully ethereal, and formal in a childish way, but still breathtakingly pretty. "Oh? So you don't want to go out with your Mom and see a movie and wear your dress? Well, I guess I can take it back, then."

The dress was pretty. Very pretty. And in my style, too, if a little more... childish. Hopelessly so, really. But she didn't prompt me further. She shrugged, put the dress back in the bag, and walked back into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"I'm quitting. Not going to school anymore." She didn't answer. I was losing my mind here!

The dress wouldn't be returned — it was an empty parent threat, and so was not going to the movies. But there were ways to win battles with obstinate toddlers, and Sugar had a lot more experience in winning against a toddler than Maisie had in being a toddler. After a few minutes, she came downstairs, and pulled a plate of cookies out of the oven. Her daughter standing there with her arms crossed, watching her, pouting, trying to figure out what to say next. Sugar just smiled at her.

"The movie is at 7, but you'll need to finish your tantrum by 6 if you want to make it, okay?" The cookies smelled so good — oatmeal raisin made up half of them, and choc-chip the other half.

I picked up one of the chocolate chip and ate it, right in front of her. Defiant. I wouldn't do this! I wouldn't let her win. I finished off every single chocolate chip cookie, even though it made my stomach hurt, and just as I took the last bite, Julienne came in from outside. She looked at the plate on the table and went wide-eyed.

"OH MY DAYS! Oatmeal raisin?! My favorite!"

She took the plate into the other room with her and I just stared, dumbfounded, where the plate was sitting before.  If the raisin ones were for Julienne, then the chocolate chip ones…

Sugar smiled slyly, and kissed Maisie on the forehead, before going into the other room to check on Julienne. This was not a war the girl could win, and she could cede it gracefully, and be a good girl, and be comfortable, or she could go down losing tooth and nail until she was crying and miserable and pouty, and still end up in about the same place. That was the thing — Sugar had no lose condition.

She tricked me. She tricked me. It kept running through my head. And when I came into the living room, I was furious. I was so mad. It was too much. And I stood in front of Sugar and I screamed and screamed.

"YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE OF ME AND YOU CANT MAKE ME DO STUPID THINGS AND I'M NEVER LISTENING TO YOU AGAIN THIS DRESS IS STUPID AND YOU'RE STUPID AND I AM NOT A BABY I AM FIFTEEN YOU ARE SO DUMB THIS HOUSE IS DUMB THIS STUPID ISLAND IS DUMB AND EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AND I HATE YOU AND YOU'RE A HORRIBLE MOM TRYING TO MAKE ME INTO SOMETHING I'M NOT WHO THE FUCK DO-"

Her lips touched my forehead, and her finger twirled in my hair, then, without a skip of a beat, she left the room, back into the kitchen. I didn't even notice the tears on my cheeks, and Julienne looked at me with a very new look. Not fear. That's what you'd expect. But... bewilderment. Because I'd just thrown a tantrum like a complete baby.

Julienne knew, in some regard, that something had happened. That their Mom was taking a more hands-on approach, rather than being content to let old habits fester any longer in her new sister. She didn't know what was going on exactly, just that whatever Sugar was doing was working, and Maisie stood there in the living room, breathing heavily, tears on her cheeks, looking at her sister, and at the floor, and then collapsed on the floor, huddled up like a crying toddler. Julienne got up off the sofa and put her arms around her sister lightly, kissing her cheek.

"It's okay, it's okay, shh, Mommy still loves you, she knows you didn't mean it. You know she told me that you two are going out tonight, just you and her, is that true? Are you excited, mm? I bet you're excited, did she buy you a new dress to wear, too?"

I nodded quietly and cried into Julienne's shoulder. It was a long time until I stopped, and I just... felt so bad. And I didn't even know why. Because I was scared to wear diapers? I'd worn them all day. Because I was scared to use them? I'd used them, too. I didn't even mind ballet so much. And she picked out really nice clothes. And I just... couldn't believe it... couldn't believe I'd been acting this way...

"I'm gonna go talk to... Mama..."

Mama. That was new. That was good, too! Julienne nodded and kissed her sister’s cheek, and then helped her stand, too, adjusting her dress and wiping tears from Maisie’s cheeks — because to her, that's what a good sister would do. "I think that's a very good idea, sis. I'll be downstairs if you need anything, okay?" Julienne needed a change, but she could wait until her Mom had a few spare minutes — this was more important.

"I'm sorry..." Sugar didn't even turn around from the counter as she said it. I didn't even understand what I was saying... "I'm... I'm sorry, I... I lashed out like that... that I've been being so horrible... I don't mean it..." She still didn't answer, though. Why wasn't she talking?! I shook my head, fresh tears falling. "I'm trying... I just... I just hate... I get scared... and my chest hurts, when... I'm not good at this! I'm not! And I'm not supposed to have accidents anymore, and I've been so good, and now........" I felt my fingertips scratch at my arms. It was the first time since getting here I wanted to hurt myself...

The moment nails touched skin, Sugar turned and lifted her daughter clean up onto the counter, sitting her on the edge of it and holding both of her hands. "Nothing is unforgivable, sweetie, and no mistakes can't be undone. You will have accidents more and more, because ever not having them was a mistake. We're going to undo that. And you will get scared, because girls your age do. But all we're doing is undoing mistakes. All we're doing is showing you how to be Mommy's little girl."

I nodded my head and cried into her shoulder. She held me in her arms until I was done, until I was properly done, and then, she laid me down on the counter, like that very same day. She undid her top off over her shoulder and my eyes went wide. “I—” But her finger touched my lips. My chest was racing. Every part of me was panicking...

"You don't have to, I won't force you, sweetheart. But it will help make you closer, help make you more my daughter, and me more your Mom. It'll help you never think of saying that I'm not, and that's very good for you. And then I'll change you, get you in your new dress, and we'll have our beautiful night out." It wasn't something that got talked about much in public, but sometimes girls even as old as nineteen or twenty would nurse from their Mom in times of stress — breast milk, of which Lillikolian mothers produced for life after having a baby, was a natural relaxant after all.

I shook my head and she smiled down at me. She played with my hair and kissed my forehead.

"Only your Mom can do this, Maisie... is that me, or is that... the other woman?"

...the words hit hard. Who was my mom. This woman here or the woman I grew up without. And for once in my life, I had that choice... I shook my head, but it was quiet, slow, and she pulled her nipple to my lips. And I pulled it into my mouth. And I sucked gently. And surprisingly, enough to startle me, milk came out. But within the minute, I was calm and nursing.

It wasn't the natural nursing position, it wasn't even close — but Maisie wound up laying on the counter, which put her head in a comfortable enough position, resting against her Moms arm, so that she could nurse for as long as she chose to. It was a big step for her, one that Sugar had definitely had her doubts about even offering — but today it meant that Maisie had taken the first step to accepting her as her Mom, her true and proper Mom, deserving of the title. The milk flowed, and the girl nursed, and with her free hand, Sugar played with her hair. "That's my girl..."

I tugged on Sug-... er... Mama's sleeve, shifting uncomfortably in the theater seat. She looked down at me in the white dress and smiled.

"I... um...."

"Mm?"

"Could... I get up and use the bathroom, please...?" I was asking. Such a big step. But she said it very simply.

"I love you, Maisie Cress. It's not an accident - it's natural."

And she said nothing else. I'd hear that sentence many, many more times. But that was the first time. And it was also the first time I voluntarily wet myself.

-----------------------

Thanks for reading! ^_^  Please Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon!

• Like 8
46 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Next chapter is my favorite. ❤️  Dealing with the fallout of a situation is like *chef's kiss* 

sugar is really smart she put Maisie through a rough day and then smothered her with love. which Finally cracked Maisie shell .I can't wait for the next chapter?

1 hour ago, 22k5 said:

sugar is really smart she put Maisie through a rough day and then smothered her with love. which Finally cracked Maisie shell 

Who knew a traumatized kid needed some unconditional love? XD

8 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Who knew a traumatized kid needed some unconditional love? XD

Well, in this case, it wasn't unconditional, it was predicated on her compliance.  

Which makes Sugar that much more complex as a person.  

32 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

Well, in this case, it wasn't unconditional, it was predicated on her compliance.  

Mm.  I don't think so!  She made her chocolate chip cookies.  She kissed her forehead when she threw a tantrum.  She showed love every step of the way, even when Maisie didn't comply.  It certainly isn't unconditional /support/, but I would argue unconditional /love/.

27 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Mm.  I don't think so!  She made her chocolate chip cookies.  She kissed her forehead when she threw a tantrum.  She showed love every step of the way, even when Maisie didn't comply.  It certainly isn't unconditional /support/, but I would argue unconditional /love/.

OK, I can see that viewpoint.  The enforced compliance went hand in hand with it, but one wasn't necessarily predicated on the other, is what you're saying?

51 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

OK, I can see that viewpoint.  The enforced compliance went hand in hand with it, but one wasn't necessarily predicated on the other, is what you're saying?

I think so!  Then again, Sugar has always shown unconditional love to Maisie, and it hasn't always worked.  Maybe because Maisie couldn't accept that someone might actually love her, or she didn't know what love felt like.

(Me, speculating on my own characters.. :blush:)

• Like 1

I personalty think that Sugar is brilliant, when Mace told her about the scars she decided how to approach Maise.  Treating her like a very young child, she never once mentioned the scars instead talking about the boo boos she had, she dressed her in the morning like a preschool girl going to school and had the school treat her the same way.  I agree that Maise has no concept of how to deal with a truly loving mother that loves her without judgement unconditionally and it is going to take time for her to accept it.  Allowing Sugar to nurse her and wetting her diaper at the movies is going to go a long way to form that bond.?  

2 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I think so!  Then again, Sugar has always shown unconditional love to Maisie, and it hasn't always worked.  Maybe because Maisie couldn't accept that someone might actually love her, or she didn't know what love felt like.

(Me, speculating on my own characters.. :blush:)

that's what I meant by out of her shell Maisie needed to know someone actually loves her. Sugar wasn't doing all that stuff to be mean but it helped push Maisie into the emotional state she needed to be in to help her break out of her shell she had built around herself and finally accept her new family's love. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I personalty think that Sugar is brilliant, when Mace told her about the scars she decided how to approach Maise.  Treating her like a very young child, she never once mentioned the scars instead talking about the boo boos she had, she dressed her in the morning like a preschool girl going to school and had the school treat her the same way.  I agree that Maise has no concept of how to deal with a truly loving mother that loves her without judgement unconditionally and it is going to take time for her to accept it.  Allowing Sugar to nurse her and wetting her diaper at the movies is going to go a long way to form that bond.?  

Except for the judgement of outsider ways like the rest of the island since she showed up then worse when she was daring to keep secrets when placed with complete adoptive strangers after the recent death of her parents.  The whole island seems to know she's an orphan since everyone comments how messed up her parents were for toilet training her at 2 instead of anyone wanting to give her time some, space, privacy,and emotional support  to grieve.  Instead they are all trying to break her for being different. :(

9 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

The dress wouldn't be returned — it was an empty parent threat, and so was not going to the movies. But there were ways to win battles with obstinate toddlers, and Sugar had a lot more experience in winning against a toddler than Maisie had in being a toddler.

I kind of chuckled with this line. It showed that Sugar was going to win... which in the long run clearly shows that Maisie will win as well. 

This chapter had the effect I'd mentioned about maybe being better to have had Maisie in High Reg from the start, but in a much better way. Which shows I should never try to write your stories... I know that, but this story really has brought out emotions and has caused strong reactions. Now things are in a much better place. Not a place many of us can be familiar with or truly understand, but it is clear that Maisie is going to be receiving what she has needed for so long.

3 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Except for the judgement of outsider ways like the rest of the island since she showed up then worse when she was daring to keep secrets when placed with complete adoptive strangers after the recent death of her parents.  The whole island seems to know she's an orphan since everyone comments how messed up her parents were for toilet training her at 2 instead of anyone wanting to give her time some, space, privacy,and emotional support  to grieve.  Instead they are all trying to break her for being different. :(

Sorry but I disagree on one thing, I don't think she was potty trained until way later than 2 and wet the bed for a long time.  That caused her problems and the self harm she did to herself.

• Sophie ♥ changed the title to Lillikol (Complete) +FAQ