LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lillikol (Complete) +FAQ

the 2 person boat thing sounds like crystalled  unfun.  Rather be in the water where its usually cold as opposed to being stuck above it roassting in daylight because nobody goes to the beach when it's roastingly  bright and cloudfree and  "nice". Sunburns and skin cancer yay awsome funtyimes.

36.)

The boat moved pretty well. It had no steering. If we wanted to turn, someone had to stop pedaling. Usually my sister, since we were facing out toward the ocean. We went further out, a little, and then toward the beaches. It was... kind of magical. "I neva been on a boat... any kind..."

"It's really fun, right?" Where the paddle-boats went was a little further out from the shore than where people swam, which kept one from interfering with the other, and it also meant the water was a little calmer here, too, though still warm where it splashed up from the edges of the boat. "I really like the water, Mom taught me to swim when I was like three years old..." Maisie looked super cute in her floaties, with her swimsuit, and her voice sounded adorable, too. She was beginning to come across as a natural!

"I was always scared of da water... not wike, pools, but wike, oh-sins... but now... iono... I kinna tink day are cool..." I watched the waves bounce the boat. I thought it would make me throw up or put me to sleep but it didn't seem to do either. The shore was a little ways out, and I could see people playing in the water. "Tanks for taking me."

Julienne blushed a little, but she looked away quickly — not quick enough for Maisie not to notice, though, and then looked back. "That's what sisters do, silly. And if you can get in a paddle-boat, then you won't ever be afraid of the ocean because these things are like the scariest things in the whole world!"

"Do they think a-wat...?"

"No, they're just small and crazy-like."

We stayed out in the water like that for a long time, enjoying the sun, and the water, and we started to paddle back. All in all, given the circumstances of my voice, it wasn't half as bad as I thought today would be.

"Your bottom is going to be so wet... but mine is, too, so now we match!" Julienne giggled — the seat of the paddle-boat was perforated, of course, so wet bottoms were a foregone conclusion — as they paddled back into the dock roughly where they'd pulled out of. Mace was sitting on a deck-chair nearby with a book, and he looked up at his girls and waved, before going back to it.

"Told you Daddy would figure it out. He knows how much I love the water..."

"Can you swim?"

I nodded.

"She doesn't swim too well, though," Julienne answered for me. I let her, because I still was embarrassed to talk. It seemed like she knew me well enough, at least. But the sun was going down now, and Mace made it clear we should be getting back to our room. He had gotten us a place to stay the night, and tomorrow we could go swimming again.

"How was your first day in Nishi, m'dear?" Mace was in one of the bedrooms of the hotel room — the girls would share the other — and he had Maisie with him on her own. By now her voice would be starting to recover, but wouldn't quite be there yet. "How was the paddle-boat with your sister? Those things can be quite... precarious, if my memory serves."

"It was otay..." The tone of my voice was back to normal, but I was still having problems with some letters. I still didn't understand how the Plum Powder worked... it didn't make sense the way the others did. "Thanks for taking me... I tink I'm really doing better at getting along wif Julienne..."

"That's lovely news — sisters should get along, and with you two being so different as people, I had been concerned. I hope she didn't upset you too much, when we stopped for lunch? Her stunt with the soda was quite out of line. And in the same vane, I hope you're not too upset over my needing to punish you for your diaper-mouth." Mace sat down on the edge of the bed, and lifted the girl to sit on his lap. He hadn't done that before, not with her, but it was typical for girls to sit on their fathers laps long into adulthood.

I opened my mouth to protest, but his fingers played with my hair, and I quieted down. I looked into my lap with burning cheeks and played with my fingers. Oh jeeze... "Y-yeah... I honestly didn’ know those were bad words here, though... they aren't back home..."

"Well, maybe it would help to think of this as home, then? That way, you won't be caught so off-guard with a word choice that might have been better considered?" He continued to gently play with her hair, the seat of her dress still damp from the seat of the paddle-boat. "You have talked about wanting to see the past laid to rest, haven't you? Leading by example might be the best possible start to that, that's what I think."

"Fine..." I wasn't happy about it, but he made a good point... "Then what do you call a dick around here?"

"Watch it."

"I'm just asking!"

"Penis, usually. Cock, crassly.”

He said it so naturally, like talking to me about this - his daughter - was normal.

"...and a girl?"

"Cunny."

"Okay, now that’s a bad word!"

"It's quite not, I assure you. I think maybe you're thinking of a similar word, but most certainly is a bad word, maybe?" He smiled warmly and looked at the girl, at how animated she'd become in the days since moving her, how her movements and motions had come to mimic the childish mannerisms of a girl raised here. And she didn't even seem to realize it. "Those words were chosen a long time ago as those sanctioned for the children of Lillikol, and they work quite well."

"It's super weird..."

"Cunny is a perfectly normal-"

"Don't keep saying it!" He laughed and I blushed. I kicked my feet a little, still on his lap, and looked down at my fingers.

"You like me, right...?" He stared, maybe waiting for more, or maybe trying to think up a lie...

"I just mean... I know I'm not Julienne... nothing like a perfect daughter, so..."

"No person is perfect, and that's an unassailable fact of life. But... some people are perfect for another person." The girl looked up, and then down, and kicked her feet a little more slowly.

"You aren't perfect, and certainly neither is Julienne. But you two both make us very happy to have in our lives, and that... that, my love, is perfect. Therefore, to answer your question, yes, I do like you and very much so at that."

"...and Sugar...?"

"Sugar likes you too."

"You're sure...?"

"Absolutely."

I didn't know how much of me he could see through, the worry, the fear. The pressure of being the kind of girl they wanted of me, but the pressure of staying myself. The idea that I had the option to be a good daughter, and have good parents. And how immensely much that meant to me... but either way, he didn't say anything. He just played with my hair.

"Sugar isn't able to have another child; perhaps it's worth sharing that with you. There were complications in Julienne's birth, and just like that, your mother’s dream of two children was laid to rest. The morning we found that we were to take you in... I'm not sure I've ever seen your mother smile the way she smiled then. And she does her best to do right by you, while still balancing who she is, as a mother."

"I am trying..."

"And we all see that."

"I really am..."

There were tears on my cheeks, then, and I rubbed the underside of my eyes. My swimsuit was dry, which made sitting on Mace's lap much easier. I rested my head on his shoulder while he played with my hair, and I wasn't sure if it was hours or minutes that went by before he laid me down in bed. I still hadn't changed out of my swimsuit, but I was already so tired, that I let myself drift off to sleep, unaware of how much the saltwater and soda had washed off the foundation on my legs.

With a sort of gentle tenderness, Mace lifted the girl off his lap and laid her down on his hotel bed, about to turn to walk away when he noticed it... the girls legs. Just a hint of discoloration, something out of the ordinary... he gently moved the bottom of her swimsuit ruffles away and frowned, examining the scars. The regularity, the precision... the difference in color, and therefore time. They were... self-inflicted? She had done this to herself? Softly, quietly, the man sat on the edge of the bed and frowned, exhaling deeply. They were going to need to talk about this... this was not good...

We didn't get much time in the water that day, and I saw Mace looking me over a little more often. I put my head on my sister's wet shoulder as we drove out of the city, and I turned to wave goodbye. Julienne played with my fingernails while my eyes drifted closed. I was such a baby when it came to car trips...

-----------------------

Thanks for reading! ^_^  Please Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon!

• Like 6

Well, this discussion is going to be very difficult for Maisie, but we all knew it was coming. For me it will be interesting to hear, as long as Maisie is honest. Mace will be compassionate though whether Maisie sees it that way is still a question. I just don't know what will come of it.

Really don't like this place.  The people are all kind of twisted and the more I know about the characters the less I like them. I'd nope out lilikol couldn't trust anyone there if you can't trust even  food vendors to not give you purposely tainted food to a random stranger.  No hope being able to trust anybody there.

4 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

you can't trust even  food vendors to not give you purposely tainted food to a random stranger.  No hope being able to trust anybody there.

I mean, the Lemon Powder from the tea shop is like... the equivalent of getting caffeine from a coffee place. (Technically backwards, since Lemon Powder is more of an anti-anxiety and caffeine is a stimulant).  And Maisie's reaction is probably akin to someone getting three shots of espresso when they have never had caffeine even once in their life.  Trusting someone in Lillikol not to put something in your food or drink is like going to a restaurant or a bar and trusting them not to spit in your food.

Long story short, it doesn't matter where you live, trust is a relative concept.

10 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I mean, the Lemon Powder from the tea shop is like... the equivalent of getting caffeine from a coffee place. (Technically backwards, since Lemon Powder is more of an anti-anxiety and caffeine is a stimulant).  And Maisie's reaction is probably akin to someone getting three shots of espresso when they have never had caffeine even once in their life.  Trusting someone in Lillikol not to put something in your food or drink is like going to a restaurant or a bar and trusting them not to spit in your food.

Long story short, it doesn't matter where you live, trust is a relative concept.

It's like the time my friend who has 0 caffeine tolerance asked for tea at 8 pm. She asked me if it'd keep her up and I said I could sleep on it after 2 hours. However, I drink at least 2 cups of coffee per day. She was up all night. Not my fault, lol. I told her what the tea did to me, but wouldn't know what it'd do to her.

19 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Really don't like this place.  The people are all kind of twisted and the more I know about the characters the less I like them. I'd nope out lilikol couldn't trust anyone there if you can't trust even  food vendors to not give you purposely tainted food to a random stranger.  No hope being able to trust anybody there.

How ironic because you Luc diaper fashion and manipulation!  

Maybe just go with the flow and trust that the food with laxatives is for your own good and well maintained in your diapee.  
(Zen diaper voodoo spiritual guidance tour).  

if anything we women shouldn’t lid never stop wearing diapers and proudly never cover them!  For Lilikol is the next Bioshock of video games where we get to enjoy Diaper girls the entire game!!  

Go ahead Sophie!  Start writing how this island becomes a dystopia and diapers become more valuable than gold!  

I'm glad the the scars on Maisie,s legs were noticed by Maze, I hope that he keeps quite until he can talk to Sugar about it then they can both talk to her.  I do have a problem with this place though, it seems to me way to many drugs have been made here to do what they want, it makes me wonder about the founders of this place and what other powders that you can get as an adult.

6 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

For Lilikol is the next Bioshock of video games where we get to enjoy Diaper girls the entire game!!  

Go ahead Sophie!  Start writing how this island becomes a dystopia and diapers become more valuable than gold!  

THIS is the funniest thing that anyone has ever posted on one of my stories!! XD Thank you so much!!

3 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

it seems to me way to many drugs have been made here to do what they want, it makes me wonder about the founders of this place and what other powders that you can get as an adult.

I think there are like... 10 powders or something?  A lot of them are childish discipline things and 90% of them don't get used on anyone over 10 years old.  Maisie's experiences are NOT a great cross-section of powder use. XD

I'll try to touch on this more in the future... I think we have a question about it.

3 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I do have a problem with this place though

Good!  Lillikol is not a utopia.  A lot of their customs impose on individual freedoms.  They have a very... uh.  Hm.  Equitable, but not equal stance.  Which is good, compared to some places in the world!  But ultimately you want everyone to be both equal and equitable. (TBH I think Maisie's involvement with the island's culture as she grows up will bring a lot more progressivism, but let's finish the story first!)

I think a lot of problems people have with Lillikol is that it's not very western (e.g. American).  Their collectivist culture imposes a lot of weird norms we aren't exactly used to, where they match up with a lot of eastern countries much better.  But Lillikol takes the bad things from those cultures as well as the good.  So it's a bit of a mixed bag.  Long story short, Lillikol doesn't value the individual as much as what the individual can do for society; to must of us, that is anathema. 

37.)

The late afternoon sun was like a blanket wrapped around the two girls as they slept leaned up against each other, and they were awoken only after getting home. Mace put his hand on Julienne's cheek, and motioned for her to go inside, and Mace then picked up Maisie in his arms and took her inside. A part of him thought better than to bring Sugar into this, but by the time he'd set the girl down on the living room sofa, he'd decided it would be better to handle this with unity. A show of parental love, for a topic the girl would no doubt be skittish about. He set her down, and went to start talking with Sugar.

"She is in so much trouble!" Sugar's panic was evident, and something very, very rarely seen.

"Wait."

Sugar moved to the door with such speed, with such force, that it surprised even Mace when he could stop her, holding her by the shoulders.

"This is our fault!"

"They didn't look fresh, Sugar."

"We should have known! We should have seen this in her... her eyes, not just her scars! She is NOT fit to take care of herself the way we've been allowing!"

"She's from a broken home, and a broken home can produce a broken girl. But..." The man held his wife firmly and moved his hand to her cheek, looking down past her white bangs. "She's in a better place now, with us, and she's certainly been improving — dressing appropriately, making friends, bonding with Julienne. We can't blame ourselves. We can only do as we've been doing, and give her a place to live contrary to all she's ever known."

"We should have noticed.... we should have... I've changed her, Mace! I've seen that girl without a dress on!"

"...I think she's wearing makeup."

"I threw that out! Everything! With her clothes! Her phone!"

"Then she got it here."

“It’s a carded item. Even Julienne couldn't get that for her. And she would tell us! We have at least one honest daughter!"

"This is not dishonesty, Sugar. This is self-preservation, this is all she's grown up knowing. She must have gotten it from a friend at school, girls her age are... resourceful. Instead of us wondering why she did what she did, we should instead ask ourselves why she feels like she needs to be ashamed, and to hide it. We need to be her parents, and we need to help her to see that she's not alone anymore."

And like that, tears were on her cheeks. Sugar rubbed them way and buried her head in her husband's chest. She couldn't help it... "I... I just want to protect her, Mace. I want to protect our girl... and she isn't letting me. And I don't know what else to do. I just want to protect her and keep her safe from the bad things and make her so happy..."

"We protect our children for much longer than those in the outside world, and her parents..." The man frowned. "Her birth parents, they hardly wanted a child. She interfered with their plans, they would have been cold, distant. She's never known what it is to be protected, my love. But that doesn't mean there isn't any hope..."

"I wanna be more strict..."

"I don't see that helping."

"I wanna be a real parent to her! Not this room and board mom I'm playing! I want to be her real Mom, not that bitch!" Sugar Cress had sworn three times in her life. The first was when she'd failed her nurse practitioner’s exam, only to pass it the second time. The second was during the birth of her first child. And this was the third.

"...you know, if she heard you say that, Maisie might insist I Plum Powder you." He smiled coyly, and loved that she couldn't help but do the same, even if it only faded a moment later. "She needs to full nurtured, not ruled. Coddled, and not stifled. Spoiled, and not condescended. That... in my opinion, is what will help her to feel like our daughter. And I know that you're capable of giving her that, Sugar."

"This passive thing isn't me... I would never treat Julienne this way..." She sighed and wiped her eyes, and looked up at the ceiling. "She doesn't see me as a parent... and maybe that's good, for what her parents are. But I haven't been anything to her since that first day... I need to start acting like a Mom. I can't tiptoe around her. Even if it pisses her off... I'm her parent."

"And she sees herself as an adult, at the age of fifteen. I think if you want to be able to be as hands-on a Mom as you are with Julienne..." He frowned, thoughtfully, and then nodded his head. "It's important that she not see herself as an adult anymore. I simply don't see any other way, Sugar. And I don't think we're capable of making her feel that way, are we...?"

Sugar sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, holding her arms against her chest. She was worried. Beyond worried... "She's a little girl. And... and I think her thinking otherwise is bad. Bad for herself, especially, because of the kinds of things she thinks she can do to her body..." Sugar pulled her head into her lap.

"I'm going to treat her properly from now on. I'm a parent, and it's about time I acted like one. This is as much my fault as hers, that she didn't tell us. And it's a mistake I won't make again."

"I'll defer to your judgment, my love. But be aware of the option, if you feel as though you cannot reach her..." It was clear enough to him that she would never take up the offer, but maybe knowing the offer was there would make things seem less impossible. It was also clear that he didn't agree with it. "You're welcome to do as you feel best, Sugar, and I'll back you up as best I can. Did you have a plan?"
"We're going to be parents. The parents we were going to be before she showed up on our doorstep and went running next door. Before we knew the atrocities done to her on the mainland. We will be Lillikolian parents. And she's going to adapt, or she'll be treated like Julienne when she acts up." Simple answers. Simple options. "But tonight... we're going to let her sleep..." Because, all in all... Sugar was tired.

"You'll dress her for school in the morning, then. And I'll contact the school and ensure that her attire is enforced and monitored. You'll be spending more time with her in the morning and evening." It was true that they'd been very... adaptive, to the girls preferences, ever since that first night, and maybe that wasn't for the best.

-----------------------

Thanks for reading! ^_^  Please Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon!

• Like 5

Well this is going to go bad quick. I fear what sugar is going to do is going to turn into distrust and repulsion from maisie and i bet shes going to counter that with some of that lovely drug laced powder. Why does it seem logical to fix her with "babying" when she can clearly see maisie hates it so much.

On 8/24/2020 at 2:52 AM, Sophie ♥ said:

The problem with liilikol it doesn't provide any any laws projecting people so you're just screwed and left with out any legal response at all.

17 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

THIS is the funniest thing that anyone has ever posted on one of my stories!! XD Thank you so much!!

Gee hee hee!  XD  Thank you!  

For now you are one of the leading diaper story tellers of THIS generation!  

I'm glad that Maze told Sugar and they decided to wait before talking to her.  Hope that Sugar can clam down and handle it without going all mommy on her.  Really don't like all the drugs in this place, they can give them cute names and call them powder but they are really just drugs to control another person.

38.)

I woke up early. I'd gone to bed so early into the evening, that I wasn't surprised. I pulled myself into the bathroom and ran myself a bath. I wanted to shower, honestly, but waking up Sugar and Mace wasn't worth it. I dried myself off by the tub and looked at myself in the mirror. For the first time in a week, I actually thought I looked a little mature. I was really starting to like it here...

"Good morning, sweetheart." Sugar took the towel from the girl, leaving her body quickly nude as could be, and then used it to start patting her hair dry even as the girl protested and grumbled and mumbled and squirmed, but Sugar didn't let her head out until she was content that she was done. "Oh, you're hair is going to need a nice long brush, all that salt water..."

"H-hey..." I reached for the towel again, but she started to rub it against my head. I blushed at her motions, and even when she took the towel away. She grabbed me by the hand and led me through the living room and into my bedroom. My chest was racing. Why was she even up this early? "W-wait, hey! I can brush my own hair!"

"Oh, I know you can sweetie, but I bet you don't know the right amount of strokes for healthy hair, do you? That's what Mom's are for." The girl was still particularly nude, and Sugar pulled the stool from her vanity with her free hand, then sat the girl down, facing away, and sat behind her on the edge of the bed, with the hairbrush in hand.

I covered up my chest and reached across the ground for one of the old dresses I'd yet to put into my laundry basket. I held it up to my front to hide my body as she started to brush out the knots from my hair. What the hell was she doing? "M-my hair is short... I don't think it matters..."

"For now it is, but don't you worry, pretty girl, before you know it you're going to have the longest, prettiest hair in the whole school." Two-hundred strokes was Lillikol tradition. Sugar didn't know if that was the same elsewhere, but it was the number she'd grown up with, so she was going to go with that. Maisie, meanwhile, started to whine and complain about the thirty stroke point. "Don't make a fuss, once we get to two hundred, I'll put some pretty stuff in your hair."

I sat quiet for a long while as the woman ran the brush through my hair. It shouldn't have been such a big deal, but it felt like it. Like, since I'd gotten here, she'd been very passive around me. Sugar and Mace both, actually, had been very supportive people. Proper people. People I actually... liked. But parents? Not really. But given what I knew about parents, that was probably a good thing.

Two hundred strokes finally came, with a singsong countdown of the final twenty, and honestly the girl’s short hair had probably never been so well groomed and organized. Sugar stood up and took the discarded dress from the girl’s front, dropped it on the floor, and then wrapped the towel around her body.

"Come with me, we need to make a quick stop, and then we'll go up to Mama's bedroom and find you something pretty for your hair." Pretty in this case would be a vanilla scented gel that would give the girls hair some fluffy body, and also had tiny glitter through it to draw the light.

"Sugar... what's this about? Is everything okay?" I guess the thought didn't cross my mind until just then. The idea that something went wrong, maybe someone was hurt, maybe she had bad news... that was the only time anyone was ever nice to me.
‘You need anything to drink? Oh yeah, your parents are dead.’ I tugged my hand away from hers and felt my eyes water up. "Is... is everything okay....?"

"Everything is just fine, sweetheart, and it's not proper to call your Mom by name — Mom, or Mama, or Mommy. You can choose whatever is most comfortable, but Julienne calls me Mama." The fluffy towel was tucked into place above Maisie’s small breasts, and Sugar took her by the hand and led her from her bedroom, though they didn't turn toward the staircase... instead, they went toward the changing room.

"...you're sure everything's okay...?" But before I got an answer, I realized where we were. She'd taken me into the changing room, just beside the bathroom, and I looked around the dimly lit room with complete confusion. "Why are we..." I didn't understand...

Sugar was not a tall woman, but she was strong enough to lift the girl onto the edge of the changing table and to lay her back with one hand from there, pulling out the towel as she did. "Now, sweetheart, Mama noticed you have a few booboos, so you just lay back and relax, okay? You're not in any trouble, just as long as you're a good girl." Her fingers picked a purple diaper from the wall and smiled, playing against the plastic. “Purple, because it's your favorite color, isn't it? No no, don't sit up, lay back down now."

"H-hey! I'm..." The mobile above me was spinning slightly, little lights reflecting in the stars, and I felt a lot of my anxiety ebbing away. It had done that last time, too... faint memories of this table. Or one like it. Of that mobile. Or one like it. Memories of simple moments... "I-I'm not wearing that..." My tone was a little lighter, lost, and I tried to sit myself back up.

Without any struggle at all, Sugar pushed the girl back down and smiled. "Watch the stars, sweet princess." The diaper crinkled loudly as it was unfolded, and with precision that only came from changing sixteen years of diapers, Sugar lifted her daughter’s legs, quietly and gently inspecting the scars with her eyes as she slid the diaper under her bottom. "Soft like a pillow, and who doesn't want to take a pillow with them everywhere they go, isn't that right? Soft and safe."

"I'm not..." The twinkling of the stars kept catching my attention. It wasn't a drug. It was just so fucking distracting! The little lights danced, and the little memories danced, and it was so difficult... and before I knew it, the diaper was taped up around me. I blinked hard, trying to focus.

"Hey..." The diaper spread my legs for me, and I felt her fingers run along my thighs. Then the realization hit. I sat up so quick I nearly fell off the table and I quickly shut my legs closed tight. Everything, everything, spun...

"Wh-what do you think you're doing?!"

"Mama is just checking on your booboo's, sweetheart. Nothing to worry about." Her hand went through Maisie’s hair, freshly brushed and silky and wonderful, and she looked into her eyes with genuine love and adoration, something befitting a mother. "Are you ready to come up to Mama's room, and we'll find something pretty for your hair? Something that smells like cupcakes, and shines like stars?"

Booboos... I shook my head, my cheeks red with regret. I should have put the make up on in the bathroom! Fuck! "I'm... listen... it's not as big a deal as it looks. It was forever ago, and I'm not doing it anymore.  So please... don't act like I need protecting."

"Shh, no more words. Now, sweetheart, do you want pretty stuff for your hair? If we don't hurry, your sister will wake up and then she'll want some pretty hair stuff, too, and it won't be as special. And you want it to be special, don't you?" She helped the girl off the changing table, and her legs bowed a little as she stood, but didn't offer her the towel. Diaper-only was perfectly acceptable dress when getting ready.

"W-wait!" But she took me by the hand and led me up the stairs. I covered my chest with my free hand up two flights of stairs, tugging and complaining the whole way. "Just a shirt! A shirt! Or... a bra! Lemme get my bra!" And when I finally turned up in Sugar's room, Mace was just putting his socks on. I covered my chest with both hands and my cheeks went red.

"She's being crazy!” I told him.

"That's not a very nice thing to say about your Mom, dear. I'll leave you two to it." The man kissed his wife's lips, and then his daughter’s forehead. "Be a good girl, okay? I want to hear all about your day when I get home tonight."

-----------------------

Thanks for reading! ^_^  Please check us out on Patreon!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

pretty much sums up my feelings on diapers

10 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"Soft like a pillow, and who doesn't want to take a pillow with them everywhere they go, isn't that right? Soft and safe."

How is that mobile so hypnotic? And this is NOT what I wanted out of the discovery of the scars! **I know... if I don't like the way things happen here, I should write my own story...** But still, this chapter is just making me dislike Sugar all the more and I'm losing respect for Mace. I really wish Mace and Sugar had talked more about how this was going to work out. Mace is the more reasonable of the two and he should have stood up at least a little stronger to Sugar's 'solution' to the situation!

Me not liking this chapter is a sign of me liking the story but I could like the story all the more if I could've liked this chapter more! ***whine, whine, whine...

39.)

"Come on now, sit down on the edge of the bed, sweetheart."

I did. I sat down on the edge of the bed and looked up at Sugar with a little frown. Something was going on. Something wasn't right. They were both in on it, too. This wasn't just some coddling or an act. This was something serious... "What is going on? Why are you acting like this?"

The little bottle made a hissing sound as Sugar squirted it into her hand, and it foamed up, and then began to massage it through Maisie’s hair with all of her fingers. "Oh that just smells so good, you're going to be the most scrumptious girl at school, all the other girls will be so envious." The micro-glitter in the foam was making her hair sparkle in direct light, like it was woven with diamonds, and Sugar pointed Maisie’s face at the mirror so she could see.

I saw the blush on my cheeks while she worked the foam into my hair, but it was more because I was sitting there, looking infantile, in nothing but a diaper. I kept my chest covered, but it didn't help. I was feeling so small...

"Sugar. I'm not playing anymore! I'm not, okay! I'm done cooperating until you tell me what you're doing!”

The thing about the girl sitting there in a diaper and nothing else was that it made it very easy to deal with her in whatever way was needed. This time, for example, Sugar slapped the girls thigh with her hand sharply and took her chin with the other. "Mama, sweetie. It's best not to forget that. You call friends by name, but never your Mom. Understand,”

...I'd never, ever, ever, ever seen Sugar act that way, not with Julienne, not with anyone, and certainly never at me. I'd never been talked to like that. And I felt my head nod before I could think to do otherwise. Mom. I guess... I guess... I could say that. I mean, I had called her that behind her back a couple times... "J-just... please... tell me what's going on..."

"What's going on? Well, I'm getting you ready for school." The woman smiled, motioning again to the mirror and the girl staring back, dressed in a purple diaper and with ever-so-sparkly hair. "The school nurses know about your booboos, so you don't need to be shy about them changing you, okay? I don't want to hear anything more about you going to the boy’s room — only hussies do things like that. Now, let's go get you dressed."

...the nurses know about... wait... but she'd just... she hadn't even! I shook my head and stood up, pushing her back, just a bit. Enough that I had some space. My arms were away from my chest now. My chest which hurt. Panicked. "You can't tell people about personal stuff like that! When did you find out?! It's not your business! It's my business! Just leave me alone!"

Sugar didn't seem fazed, and she sat down on the edge of the bed, sighed, and then tugged the girl over her lap and started to smack her diapered behind with an open hand. She only got to six before the girl stopped thrashing, and by thirty the girl was much calmer.

It was stupid at first. Then it was humiliating. Then it was pathetic. And then, at the end of it, I just felt small and silly. And when she stopped, when her fingers rubbed the small of my back, I was a deeper shade of red than apples could replicate. I thought I'd die...

"The nurses, and only the nurses, know of your booboos. They're not allowed to tell anybody else, not even the teachers. Now, are you done with your temper tantrum, sweetheart?"

"...d-did... Julienne tell you about them... my..."

"Your sister didn't tell me anything, sweetheart. A Mom tends to know all about any booboos on your body; it's my job. There'll be a few rule changes around here over the next few days, and you're going to be my good little girl and behave, aren't you? Because I raise very well behaved daughters." it was strange to see Sugar so assertive, maybe, but then again she'd been very similar to this on that first night, and her resolve was much stronger now.

"...but I'm..." I shook my head, wiggling on the woman's lap. Sugar held me in place, though, and put her hand again on my bottom. It didn't hurt. Spankings would hurt. I knew because I'd been hit on the ass with rulers and canes at one of my schools. But this was just... humiliating... "Everything was fine before... I don't want things to be different... I was getting happy..."

"You were getting comfortable. Comfortable with parents-as-friends, and whim and whimsy to do as you please. You are my daughter, Maisie, you are my child and I will not be content until you understand what it is to have parents who love you, guide you, and stop you from making mistakes." The diaper held up pretty well to the spankings, and it obviously meant it didn't hurt, but there was a lot more than the physical for controlling someone. "You're going to be a good girl for Mama, and you'll see what happy is, and no more booboos."

"I didn't! I haven’t—” But the argument was silenced by another slap on the diaper. I whimpered a little bit and rocked on her lap. Sugar refused to let me go. "I haven't done that in—” Again. "But—” And after another, I shut up completely. She helped me off her lap and I sat quietly on the edge of the bed. I was humiliated. But I knew, now, for sure, Sugar wasn't my friend. She was definitely in some way above me. That message had gotten through clearly...

"I'm going to try to work with some of the clothes you've liked this past week, but there'll be a few changes to the outfits, and we'll go shopping together for some new outfits after that." Her hand, almost as small as Maisie's, slipped between the girl’s fingers and she pulled her to her feet — notably, the girl didn't even try to cover her breasts now — and led her out of the bedroom to go downstairs and back to her room.

"I'm not gonna..." Oh, I should just shut up. What was I trying to do, taunt her? Did I think she might not spank me again because we were going down the stairs? I could just shut up and ignore her rules, but that felt like... like she was winning. And never in my life did I let someone else win. "I'm gonna change out of these stupid things and go back to wearing boy clothes if you don't stop it!"

Sugar just smiled as they walked into Maisie's bedroom, and she went to the closet, completely ignoring the threats from her ersatz daughter. After all, parents don't get goaded or taunted by their children; they smile and disregard those words as meaningless and not worth a response. "You'll be joining the schools ballet program after school today, too, did I tell you? You're going to be a pretty little ballerina, yes you are."

My eyes went wide and I shook my head. "I am not joining ballet! I don't even like ballet!"

"You'll adore it. Cora's in that class. I know how you feel about her."

...did everyone know Cora and I had kissed?! Ugh! "I am NOT going!" Why wasn't she listening to me?!

"They have some strict requirements in that class for your figure, too, so there won't be anymore cookies at school — there are special lunches for the ballet girls. I'll call Cora's Mom and let her know to make sure you get the right meal. Everything my little princess needs to stay pretty and healthy." The dress was purple, one of the more adult-lolita kind of looks, but after gently draping it over Maisie’s head, Sugar tied a thick ribbon sash around the waist replete with an ornate flower made from taffeta. "Your sister has a headband that will match this perfectly, we'll ask her for it shortly."

I looked down at the dress with a little frown. It wasn't... that bad, actually. Childish as fuck, but... but kind of pretty. And I shook my head, running after her out of the room. "I'm not taking ballet! I'm not! And I'm not wearing this! And... wait, I can't have your cookies...?" Wow, that hurt...

She was starting to sound more and more like a child, and Sugar was so pleased with herself as she went into her other daughter’s room and picked out the headband — Julienne was in the bath, it seemed. "If you can be a good girl and follow your ballet diet, you can have a cookie every now and then. When you're a good girl, or on special occasions. Maybe I'll make you some oatmeal raisin cookies instead?"

"...that's bullshit." She looked at me very evenly and crossed her arms.

"I hear your father has introduced you to Plum Powder. I wonder what school will be like today with another capsule of that..."

...fuck. "I-I'm sorry..."

"Sorry, who?”

"...sorry... um... Mom...?" Wow. Wow... I turned my blush to my feet and she slid the headband in place. My hair was already dry, somehow, and curled up around the bottom like a toddler.

"Perfect. Just perfect. Show me your nails." What she meant was: stay still while I take your hand in mine. "We'll have to do these again tonight, sweetheart. The sea water is doing them no favors at all." Despite the threat of Plum Powder, Sugar fell back into perfect doting Mom from disciplinarian with alarming efficiency. And, of course, she'd switch back again in just as short a time, given the reason.

"I... I don't know what you think is happening here, but... but I'm fifteen already, and I don't need parents like you think I do, alright? I can take care of myself... and... and I'm not gonna listen. I'm gonna change the second I leave this house, and I'm gonna wear whatever I want, and that's that!" And without skipping a beat, the woman left the room. I followed in a huff. "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!"

"I didn't notice that you had your ears pierced, and I think I have some little purple studs that would look adorable." By pierced she meant she'd seen what were piercings, and she was pretty certain she could re-pierce them with a sewing needle and then keep them open with the pretty studs. It would hurt, but not for long.

"HEY!" She walked up the stairs into the kitchen and I stopped at the bottom of the steps. I took a deep breath and shook my head. What the hell was going on?!  Why was she acting like that?!  I hurried up the stairs after her and stopped beside her at the kitchen drawer. "I! AM! NOT! DOING! BALLET! I AM NOT! WEARING DIAPERS! I AM FIFTEEN F..." ...don't swear. "YEARS OLD! AND YOU'RE NOT MY MOM!" The last bit was meant to get a rise out of her, intentionally, to hurt her, to get her to react, and she... didn't.

Maybe she could have spanked the girl for that, but that would be petty and shallow, and Sugar was neither of those things. She needed to let the tantrum burn itself out. That, and she was about to drive a hot needle through the girl’s ears, so any spanking would be dwarfed by that. She picked out a few things and set them on her bed, and then sat on the edge. When the ranting girl came close enough, Sugar pulled Maisie over her lap and held her by the small of her back. "Turn your head and look at the door, sweetie, and be a good girl and stay still once you do, okay?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"I recommend staying still or you're going to be in a lot of pain."

And I believed her. I didn't piece together the puzzle - the apple and the sewing needle and all that, and her previous comment - until after one of the needles went through my ear. I screamed and cried and kicked my feet, and begged not to do the other, but ultimately, she did anyway, and I sat down on the floor with my knees to my chest after the woman adjusted the purple studs in place. I thought I was going to throw up. But more than that, I felt so sickly small...

"I'll let the nurses know to clean those at your changing times when we get to school, and I'll clean them at night and in the mornings, too." Parents typically pierced their own girls’ ears in Lillikol, and it was a bonding experience that, although a little prickly, was generally seen as a positive experience. "Sit up here, I'll get your shoes on." This time, she would not be spared the stumble shoes.

I sat quietly while she put the socks on my feet, then the white shoes. They were pretty, and they went with my dress in a weird kind of way. I actually... liked how I looked, even if I was the epitome of childishness, the first time since Julienne had dressed me. And then, when she saw me, her eyes went wide. I felt my cheeks blush.

"You—"

But Sugar shook her head.

"You can talk on the way to school. Get you and your little sister's lunches from the fridge."

We were walked to the door, and just before it closed, I looked back at Sugar. "I'm gonna change. I'm not listening to anything you said."

"You have a lovely day at school," and she kissed my forehead, then closed the door. I just stood there... dumbfounded…

-----------------------

Thanks for reading! ^_^  Please check us out on Patreon!

• Like 8

Oh gosh guys okay I just gotta say something.  I get that this is a web forum and people have lots of opinions and stuff but like.  But I have /massive/ people pleasing anxiety.  Like, someone says I did something wrong and I feel sick for hours.  Someone yells at me and I feel guilty for days (if not the rest of my life, depending on the context).  And it's to the point where getting on DD and reading comments is giving me panic attacks.  This isn't your fault.  You're reading a story that you have strong feelings about and you want to share those feelings.  But it's human nature to take one bad thing and make it more important than ten good things.  And WOW am I struggling.

When Pudding and I wrote Lillikol, it was never meant to embody perfection.  The island has a lot of flaws and the people are definitely jaded.  But Maisie's story is weirdly important to me.  She grew up really fast because her parents had stupidly unrealistic expectations of her.  She spent her entire childhood thinking she was never good enough.  And now she comes to a place that is radically different (and honestly a bit culty) and has to find a way to adapt to that.  She fights literally everything because that's all she's ever done.  She doesn't even /know why/.  She doesn't even stop to think "why do I even care about the way I dress or what I wear?" She is fighting a fight for the sake of fighting, because she thinks she has a responsibility to stand up for her way of life, even though her way of life has felt oppressive and damaging since she was born.  I guess you guys can probably imagine why I relate, as a girl who is having panic attacks over the things people say on the internet.

I didn't expect this kind of constant criticism.  I wasn't prepared for it. (I'm not sure I could have prepared for it?) We posted Audrey & Staycee and people thought Calibeen was a great means to an end.  We posted Mac && Oaklee and people were ROOTING or Sayla (seriously??).  I didn't know that this small island would cause so much civil unrest.  There are people who can't identify Maisie's exaggerations and indignations, and they see this place and the people in it as solely bad for her health.  Why?  Maybe people are projecting themselves into Maisie's situation and they don't have the same experiences and history I do.  Maybe there's a writer/reader disconnect.  Or maybe it's because Maisie is fifteen and literally won't stop bitching about everything, because you know.  She's fifteen.  Maybe I did something wrong or bad?  Maybe it's just readers who aren't enjoying the story pushing themselves to finish it because they're bored; a vocal minority of sorts?  I don't know, but I feel AWFUL.

So you might be asking: Sophie, if you're going to have panic attacks over stupid shit like 'what people say', then maybe don't post on an open forum?  Well, coincidentally, I'm thinking the same thing.  I've spent literally every year of my adult life on DailyDiapers, but I don't know if I can keep at this.  I'm an avid supporter of free content, especially for people who might not be able to buy it.  I might just use a content blocker to remove comments entirely, and none of you will know the difference.  Or I might move to a different website... I don't know yet.

Anyway, thanks for listening to me complain.  It helped a little.  Sorry for interrupting your diaper story.

~Sophie

• Like 4
38 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Oh gosh guys okay I just gotta say something.  I get that this is a web forum and people have lots of opinions and stuff but like.  But I have /massive/ people pleasing anxiety. 

I don't know if this is helpful, or not, but when debate rages over a character I created, when it provokes this kind of emotional response from the audience, I feel like I did my job as a writer.  

Because if you didn't suck us in so hard, we wouldn't care enough to have this kind of debate.

You and Pudding should pat yourselves on the back for a job well done creating Sugar. 

I normally skip over the color-coded stories you ladies write because I find that roleplaying format difficult to read, but you actually sucked me into this one. 

• Like 1
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Lillikol (Complete) +FAQ