LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lillikol (Complete) +FAQ

Just finished reading the last chapter as become a patreon subscriber to your account as could not wait to find out. The only thing is did she get her revenge or not ..

8 hours ago, starman said:

Just finished reading the last chapter as become a patreon subscriber to your account as could not wait to find out. The only thing is did she get her revenge or not ..

On Patreon I released a thing called 50 Questions, where people could ask Pudding and me 50 questions about the Lillikol story and worldspace.  If you want an answer to your question, you should read that!  (Or message me privately so I don't have to spoil anything for others!)

10 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

Plus from what Julienne has described, though it’s not necessarily sexual, it sounds like diapers are now an intimate part of a relationship. Without diapers you wouldn’t be able to show as easily your dependence on someone and they wouldn’t be able to show as easily how much they want to take care of you. So even if someone wanted out of not being potty trained, at this point they’d be getting out of any chance of a relationship here really, and that makes it really not worth it. 

^Yep, this exactly.

17 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

I forget where but I know I’ve seen PDFs of stories for free and maybe that was on your patreon or something else, do I have to be a patron to view the q and a?

I believe so, yes.  But a lot of the content in there is spoilers, so you should wait until the story is complete. ^_^ 

A few of our stories have free PDFs, like A&S and Little Luzy.  Mostly things that have been deleted from DD in the Great Story Purge.  You can find them by going through our anthology (in my signature).

7.)

"You don't have to wear proper clothes, peach, but there are rules in place for girls who don't." The outfit was far from flattering — warm woolen dress pants with a button-up top, and a woolen vest. Not just plain and uninspired, but also ill-suited for the climate and all in the exact same shade of grey, to boot. Literally. Not like someone had sucked the color out and left a few variants of grey, but the same exact shade. "If there was another option, I'd do everything I could to help, you know I would... but this is government issue for divergent girls."

"It's stupid," I said flatly, and she looked me over with a little sigh. "I'm not wearing lame grey clothes. I want my clothes."

Your clothes are not regulation. Things that weren't made on this island don't stay on this island."

"...you took my clothes? What about my phone? What about my ID?!"

"None of it is relevant to your life here." Sugar was a good Mom, or so she believed herself to be — she made cookies every afternoon, and packed gourmet lunches for both her girls for school, and she was always there to talk to and set a good example. But things with Maisie had been, admittedly, very difficult and it was making the woman slightly doubtful of her own abilities as a Mom. "I picked you out some very pretty clothes from the spring catalogue, and they should be arriving this afternoon — I was hoping you and I could spend some Mother/Daughter time together, going through them. But..." And she said this with a sense of sadness, hidden slightly by courtesy; "They're all girls’ clothes."

"I wear girls’ clothes! Just not dresses!" She sighed and crossed her arms, and immediately uncrossed them.

"Dresses are girls’ clothes."

"Why can't pants be girls’ clothes?"

"Why do you like pants so much?"

"Because strangers aren't going to put their hand up my dress!" I already knew Julienne had talked to her and her dad.

"It's a courtesy, Maisie — you're not allowed to change your own diapers, and most girls are generally unaware if they even need a change.  It's only something adults do to help." The woman sighed and shook her head. "This isn't up for debate, Maisie. This is your home and you are expected to follow the same rules as everybody else." And then, after a pause. "Please, dear? For me?"

I snatched the clothes out of her hand and sighed, looking down at the stupid grey outfit. "It's not permanent," I said flatly. "I'm getting boy clothes, and I'm wearing them, if you won't let me wear jeans." The idea of a government issued dress code was stupid to me. Maybe grown women wore pants, but Sugar didn't.

"Sweetheart..." Sugar ran her fingers over her temples and shook her head softly. "We'll talk about this when you get home, but please consider the results of your actions, beyond the immediate discipline..." And there were ramifications too: social embarrassment for the family was a very big one. Sugar would be seen as a very poor example of a Mother if one of her children was rebellious like that…

I dressed myself and left following Julienne. I didn't have time for breakfast, which was fine, because I wasn't hungry. The outfit was too warm for this weather, and I pushed up the sleeves unhappily. Why did this outfit even exist...? "Where's the bus stop?"

"Bus...?"

"...uh... yeah, the thing that takes us to school..."

"Our legs take us to school." Julienne stated simply, as though she were answering a question as simple as two plus two. She was wearing a skirt, pleated and plaid, and a printed top with butterflies coming out of a large colorful heart, looking every bit the spring-chic toddler that the rustling of her diaper would suggest. "It's not that far." Despite her happy-go-lucky attitude, Julienne kept looking at her adopted sister with worry and concern.

It was weird. I didn't like walking by her, or rather, being seen with her. No way every girl here wore diapers. It was some conspiracy, right? But soon enough we walked into the high school lot and all the girls... looked roughly the same as her. I'd done my hair nice for my first day of school, but I doubt anyone noticed over the loud grey of my outfit...

"Hey Julienne!"

It was a girl ahead of a large group of five that called out Julienne's name, and the group approached — and as they did, she tensed up and steadied herself for what was sure to come.

"Claris! Hey! I'd like you all to meet Maisie, she's my new sister..."

"Oh..."

It was bad. It was so bad. Who wanted to be associated with a Drab? Honestly, Julienne was a sweet girl, but if Maisie weren't her little sister she wouldn't be seen within a dozen yards of her.

"Look, she's new here, and her parents had an accident and she's trying to fit in."

"Well, she doesn't look like she's trying to fit in. It looks like she thinks she's special."

"Claris, please.. don't be mean, okay? Please? For me?"

"Look at her, Julienne, you're better than a friend like that."

"She's my sister, okay? Just stop it... leave her alone, she's really sweet..."

...wow. I mean... I... I shook my head and looked at my feet, biting my lip. I didn't know wearing some stupid grey clothes mattered that much... "It's whatever," I mumbled. "I have to get to class anyway..." And I walked away from the group, away from Julienne, distancing us, showing the group we weren't friends. We were sisters. We had to live together. It didn't mean we had to hang out at school, and I was obviously a detriment to her. I went to the office first, to find my classes.

There were leery looks the entire walk to the office — there was only one school, from K-12, in Kita, as there was in each of the five towns. That meant that Maisie got stares and gossiping whispers from people both older and younger than her, though nobody said anything, not until she got to the office and her paperwork was signed off on. Shortly thereafter she was assigned a Watcher, a student who's job it was to help her fit in. The Watcher in question was a boy with a charming smile and blonde hair, with gorgeous cheekbones and a frame both lanky and lean. Most girls would have described him as a heart-throb, though Lyon didn't see himself as all that special.

"Where did you go to school before here?" He didn't stare at her clothes, or make fun of her, or call her names.  Instead, he took her file and timetable and, finally, her hand in his. He led her out of the hall. "My name's Lyon, by the way. Maisie is a pretty name."

He was taller than me by quite a bit. Not like Mace was, but definitely a good four inches. My hand was warm in his and I felt a little bit of heat on my cheeks as well.  I wasn’t sure a boy had ever held my hand, let alone a stranger… “Um... I... I was in Oregon... uh... um... in the United States..."

"That's cool. How are you liking it here on the island? I don't know much about the mainland — I have a job waiting for me here once I graduate, so I never really thought to look into it." His tone was genuine in the same way that a blue sky was, without doubt or explanation. "The school has two above-ground levels, and three below-ground levels, and a tunnel connects to the library in the center of town, but it's about a ten minute walk from here to there so plan accordingly. Most girls take the above-ground route and hang out with friends, but the tunnel is still pretty popular." No building was allowed to be above two stories high in Lillikol, so buildings like the school and the library built down instead — a fact he'd go on to explain to the girl.

"That's cool... like how this place stays so pretty."

"No prettier than you," he said offhandedly, like he didn't know what it meant. I felt my cheeks go pink and he led me down the hall to my first class.

"Well, here we are — you'll be in this class now, and then your next class in in S3 — Sub-level 3, so the bottom level.  There are spiral stairs in all four corners of the main building, and then a much bigger set in the center, and they go from 2 all the way down to S3. You shouldn't have any problems finding your way around, and if you do you can ask your teacher to send for me. Just tell them you want your Watcher, alright?" He brushed hair from his eyes with a light flick of his head and smiled. "Any other questions?"

I shook my head, and the boy smiled warmly. When he left, my fingers were still warm where his hands had been, and I looked dizzily at the map. Jeeze. For a place with such fucked up girls, at least the guys were hot. And they were nice too! Nicer than the ones back home. I made my way into the classroom and took a seat in the back.

-----------------------

Thanks for reading! ^_^  Please Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon!

• Like 4

8.)

People in Lillikol were usually very sweet and non-judgmental. But a girl dressed as Maisie broadcasted a very clear message: she thought she knew better than the established order, and that she judged everybody for adhering to it. It was a stance that would not make her very popular, and it meant that there were far too many eyes on her to be comfortable by the time she sat down. And when she did, the girl to her left got up and moved, not wanting to be seen sitting next to her.

Lunch came, and no one even spoke to me. No one. No teacher had me introduce myself. No student asked my name. I felt so horribly alone amongst all the toddler-dressed people, and if I weren't used to being alone, it would have bothered me more. I sat down at a table in the cafeteria, but all the little children-sized girls toddled off. I slammed the tray down hard on the table in irritation. Everyone looked. I walked out of the room, tears in my eyes, doing my best to hold myself together until I got to the trees outside. I found one no one was sitting under and cried. Really cried. I fucking hated this place...
"Hey..." For most of the day, Julienne had struggled with her social obligations and her duties as a sister.  It had taken until seeing her sister leave the cafeteria for her to side with the latter sense of duty. She felt bad that it had taken that long, but the nagging voice in her head that told her that Maisie had chosen this was hard to block out. Gently, she sat down in front of her ersatz sister, diaper crinkling softly in the grass, and found both of her hands. "We're going to play patty cake. No arguments, okay? Hands up."

"I don't know how..."

"...you don't know how to play patty cake? They don't have patty cake on the mainland?"

"They do, I just didn't have..." My voice trailed off and Julienne bit her lip, waiting for the rest, and when she realized it wasn't coming, finished the sentence for me.

"...friends..."

"...how do you play?"

"It's really easy, okay? You do what I do." It was nice to feel connected with her sister for a change, and Julienne wasted no time in teaching her how to play the children's game, even going so far as to incorporate Maisie's name into the rhyme the way that Sugar used to do with Julienne. In not too much time at all, Maisie seemed to have the pattern down, and despite her tear-streaked face, was starting to smile.

The bell rang, and I looked up at the school building. There was a little tower on the top, and a bell, and it made me wonder if that counted against the two-story building rule. I guess not. I got up from the ground and flattened the grey clothes. I already hated them so much... "Do you think... you could get me some boy pants...?"

"Well..." Julienne bit her lip nervously. "You know how people treat you now? And call you a Drab and stuff? It'll be so much worse if you wear boys’ clothes. The same as if a boy wore girls’ clothes past his training." Pre-training, boys and girls wore the same clothes, up until age ten — typically pretty ones, too, which explained the seeming lack of boys below that age. "I really want you to fit in here, sis, and make friends because you're a really nice person! But... right now you're sending a message to everybody that you think you're better than them, so they react really badly..."

...I didn't want to say I was, but wasn't I? I wasn't wearing diapers. I wasn't dressed like a toddler. I was better than them... but I'd never say it. Never out loud, anyway. I bit my lip and looked down at the clothes. "What if I wear your Mom's clothes...?" Slightly more adult. Actually almost something I'd wear back home, if not a little more 50's midwife.

"That's not allowed either, adult clothes are something like a rite of passage that we get to look forward to once we train out." Which begged the question, of course, "Is it so bad to wear clothes like I do? You're so pretty, and I bet boys would really pay attention to you if you wore proper clothes, too." And there was the much bigger issue that there were no girls’ bathrooms at the school at all; only boys’ ones clearly marked. Where a girls’ bathroom might be, there were changing rooms for nurses.

"A lot of boys are nice to me!" One boy. One boy was nice to me... but still! It was one boy! That's all I needed! I didn't need hundreds of boys! "Anyway, I'm already… trained out.” I'd figured out what she meant. I didn't piss myself. I shuddered. Fucking gross...

"I just want you to be happy, Maisie, that's all. And I think you're holding too much onto stuff from your old life. We do things this way here, and you can either struggle against the tide for the next ten years or you can try to make the most of it and fit in and enjoy yourself. I mean if everybody here does things a certain way, there has to be some logic to it, doesn't there?"

"Listen." I took a deep breath, looking up at the school. We'd be late at this rate... "I'm not like you. I don't... pee myself, okay? I don't wear diapers. I don't dress like a child. I'm not you. I'm not. You and your stupid friends can sit there and judge me for being different, I don't care! I don't! But I'm not going to play dress up! I can leave here in three years. And you better damn well be sure I'm never coming back!"

"Three years...?" Julienne looked puzzled, and slowly shook her head. "Girls aren't of age until twenty-four, Maisie. Boys are of age at seventeen and girls at twenty-four, everybody knows that. Why would you think three years? That doesn't make any sense at all..." She didn't seem to be making it up, either, she looked genuinely concerned for the girl.

...what? "What?" Seriously? "Seriously?!" I just... I shook my head. I shook my head and I stomped my foot like the child I wasn't dressed as, and I looked at her harshly. “Boys. Are. Of age. Seven. YEARS. Before. Girls? THAT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!"

"It's to protect girls and make sure that we're very mature before we commit to adult decisions, and that we don't get exploited by any boys." Julienne was bewildered by the way her sister was acting, but she did her best to stay composed and big-sister-ly. "You shouldn't use words like that, either, okay? Look..." Deep breath. "Boys and girls are different, Maisie, that's all! Not better or worse, just different. Why is that so hard for you to see...?"

"Because we're not! We're not different! Boys and girls are exactly the same! They're exactly the same! And... and on the mainland women fight for the same rights as guys! Women are objectified and raped and murdered for their looks and fucked and shamed and everything! And here you just embrace acting like the fetishistic little dolls and let guys stick their hands up your dresses and suck on their fucking cocks like pacifiers and NO FUCKING NO! OKAY! I AM... I'm..." ...I'm what? "... leaving. I'm going home..." And with that, I started to walk off the school grounds.

-----------------------

• Like 3

Wow, that got intense. And I can't even pick a side because I understand where Julienne comes from, it makes sense from a. social perspective. Despite how terribly misinformed and isolated they all are. I wonder what would happen if they got internet or otherwise learned "the Truth" in some way, shape or form.

One way or another, she's in for a lot of trouble. I don't know what the 'penalty' will be for not wearing the 'proper' clothing; trying to wear boy's clothes or adult women's clothes. I'm guessing she's going to try to push that issue. Either way, she's going to run into major problems when she needs to use a restroom. I wonder if she'll be allowed to use a restroom as a 'drab'. My guess is it is going to be a problem for her, she's going to end up wetting herself and eventually realize there just are no good options for her. 

This story is interesting from the psychological point of view. Even beyond the practical issue of finding a public restroom to use (which is interestingly related to the anti-transgender pressure to keep trans-girls out of women's restrooms - a move meant to make it impossible for a trans person to exist for any time at all in a public space - something I'm guessing you had in mind when writing this story.  But in this case, it will be Maisie who is going to find it impossible for her to be in a public space and there's no way there's such a thing as home schooling on this island or even if it were, that Sugar would participate in that.

I had a feeling that she would have thought that when she turned 18 she would be allowed to leave the island.  Seems she will have to wait until she is 24 before she has any rights there.  As for getting boys cloths where does she think she will get the money to buy anything on her own, and I had a feeling there would be no girls bathrooms at the school only for the teachers.  At home that may be a problem as there is no need for one downstairs ( maybe the plumbing is there if her sister would still be down there when she trained out but she still would be will her parents until 24.

9.)

“Hey, hey, where you off to?” Lyon had caught up with the girl halfway from the school to her house. He had been fetched by Julienne and excused from school grounds on Watcher business. Despite his need to jog to catch up to her, he seemed perfectly calm and composed. His appearance seemed to be enough to make the girl stop.

I looked up at the boy with a little color on my cheeks and turned away, continuing the walk home. I wasn't going to play his games! I wasn't going to be his... weird... baby girlfriend or whatever the fuck this ugly place did! I wasn't! I was basically an adult! I was fifteen!

"Come on, I'll buy you sweet-tea and crumpets." His hand slipped into hers, and she stopped again, though she was trembling — maybe from nervousness, or maybe from rage, it was hard to tell. "There's a really nice tea-house just around that corner there, they do this jasmine sweet-tea that's really tasty, though don't tell the other guys I said that, alright?" Herbal sweet-teas were girls’ drinks, after all.

"I..."

"Please?"

...I should have said no. I should have gone home. I should have taken my hand out of his. But he was being so sweet to me, even dressed like this. I looked at my feet and sighed, walking with him, my hand in his, up the street. "...you don't hate me...?" I asked. "Because of how I'm dressed...?"

"I'm worried for you, sure, but it's your choice at the end of the day." Notably, he didn't answer the question, but he did seem to get her mind off that train of thought. Honestly speaking, he wouldn't give her the time of day if he weren't her Watcher — but if he could help her to see the error in her ways then she'd have a lot more of his interest. She could be, in the right outfit, very very cute.

"Why do you go along with it? Why do all the guys here objectify the girls...?" And then a new question. "What if a guy liked another guy? What if it was a guy who wanted to keep wearing dresses?" I'd noticed the younger kids in them. "Or what if a girl wanted to wear pants, and take care of another girl, or, whatever? Are you against that stuff, too?"

"I try to just go with the flow." The tea-house was barely more than hole in the wall, with two girls behind a counter and a chalk-board and a cabinet of cakes and cookies.  There were a half dozen tables off the side-walk with colorful awnings covering them from the mid-day sun. "I've always treated the girls I date with respect, but I've never herd about a guy liking another guy. Sometimes boys are delayed in training out, and they have to wear skirts until they catch up, but that's pretty rare."

"You don't have any gay people on the whole island? Statistically, that's impossible. Like every other society, you probably just shun them! Make them feel like being themselves is impossible. Like say, oh, me?" I frowned and crossed my arms.

"Pay double for her," the girl behind the counter said, and I motioned to her, and looked up at the boy. "SEE?!"

"Are you saying that you don't like boys, Maisie?" The two girls behind the cabinet were talking about the Drab girl, and honestly speaking, Lyon knew they were lucky she was being served at all.  But that's why he brought her here, because the owners were pretty lax... relatively speaking. "Everybody is different, and nobody here ever worries being judged. That's the thing, you know? Everybody feels as though you're judging them. It's like wearing a shirt that says ‘I hate swimmers’ when you go to the beach. It’s just going to make people think you're looking for trouble."

"What if a boy wore a dress...?"

"A boy my age?"

I nodded, and he shrugged his shoulders.

"That seems okay by me. That's not offensive. He just might have trouble picking up girls."

I decided not to mention he wouldn't be picking up girls... "...well then why can't I wear pants? It's not fair!"

"Well, part of growing up is learning to trust people. We don't have any crime here really, because everybody is brought up to trust in one-another.  And for a girl to wear pants, it means she's not willing to trust her peers. Diaper-checks aren't sinister or sexual, they're a trust exercise, and they teach the boy how much a girl’s trust means, and they teach girls that they can trust boys." It just made sense, really. Lyon palmed some coins to the woman who brought out the tea pitcher and the two pieces of brownie.  He smiled apologetically at the waitress, which made her pink in the cheeks before hurrying back behind the counter.

"Seems stupid," I muttered, and the boy sighed.

"Which is why no one likes you."

"You like me."

Oh fuck. Really? Really, I had to say it like that? I felt my cheeks go pink and I hurried over to the table, sitting down by the pitcher of tea. Oh jeeze, just let it slide. Act like I didn't say it...

He didn't argue it, but he didn't confirm it, either, just smiling at the girl as she blushed. She sat, but he didn't at first, staying on his feet to pour our her glass of sweet-tea and push her chair in for her, before sitting down in the chair opposite. "Your opinions paint every boy as guilty of being a deviant by default. Girls here are taught the opposite from a very young age, and boys are likewise taught to never betray that trust."

"And what if someone does?” He went to open his mouth to speak, but I cut him off. "I know, I know. They don't. But what if he does? I mean, all that trust can be broken with one wrong move, right? Ruin a girl forever. Trust me, I know." He gave me a curious look and I waved him on. "Go on. A boy betrays that trust. A boy... has sex with her. Against her will. What then?"

"It's not polite conversation." He shifted uncomfortably and poured out his own pitcher of tea. "There have been isolated incidents, but the consequence of that isn't used as some scare tactic. Boys are raised to honor that trust, they don't need to be scared into it with a threat over their heads. But yeah, I mean, there's procedures for handling those situations. How's your brownie?" Strategic subject change.

"Fine." Good. Good without breakfast or lunch. Really good. I sipped the tea, and almost immediately, I started to feel different. Calmer. Quieter... I bit my lip and blinked. "Um... r-right, but... but what happens? I mean, what procedure? That girl never gets better. I know what a girl looks like when that happens to her, and she never, ever gets better."

Lyon didn't sip from his own tea, though the girls at the counter were watching curiously and whispering to one-another. They didn't like the Drab girl at their establishment, that much was clear, and Lyon wondered if they were up to something. For now, he'd pass on his tea. "Is it so important for you to know what happens when it's such a rare occurrence? Girls here are safe, and probably safer than where you come from, by the tone of your concern.”

"Bet the boys don't even get punished," I muttered. "Bet the girls get blamed for not acting childish enough or some shit..." I took another sip and blinked against the daylight. Sweet tea was very good... brownie was very good. Felt a little sleepy though. Maybe that was my fault for getting worked up at school...

"They do, quite harshly." Again, though, it was never used as a deterrent. The punishment was more... insurance against future transgressions. "You should try not to curse, those words sully your pretty lips.  Nobody else is pretty the way you are; you're unique."

I opened my mouth to argue, or to say something else about the violators, but in the end, I just looked down at my teacup and blushed. I was so dizzy. But in a good way. Maybe it was him. Maybe he made me good-dizzy. I finished the teacup and the boy poured me another.

"There's a good girl, drink up, okay? You're probably dehydrated; it could be why you've felt so awful today." His voice was warm and caring, and honest and genuine, like Lyon didn't even know how to be deceptive. Maisie swayed gently in her woolen clothes, trembling slightly as she picked up her tea again. By now, Lyon had a pretty good idea what the owners had put in it, and he wished quietly that they hadn't — but maybe it would be for the best.

I put the teacup down before I finished the second cup. I wasn't sure I could hold it properly anymore. I put my hands on the table to stay upright, but I was shaking, just a little. The whole table felt like it was tilting side to side. "...don't feel well..."

"Let's get you home, then, okay?" Lyon easily helped Maisie to her feet, but she was stumbling already and walking wasn't going to be a possible task before long. "I'm going to carry you." He picked her up and carried her against his hip, the way an adult would with a larger toddler, and he didn't seem all that encumbered by her weight. Then again, a boy his age would have been picking up and carrying girls around for a few years, now.

"Lyonnnnn! Don't you wanna stayyyy?" The girl called from the counter and I put my head sleepily on the boy's shoulder. The girls behind the counter were smiling and he shook his head, giving them both a stern look. Both of the girls giggled and went back to work, and I was carried back out to the street. I was so sleepy... "mm..."

"Come on now, let's get you home." With the tea alone her bladder would be strained, but with what the owners had put in it... well... it would be a foregone conclusion that the girl would be wetting herself soon. He just hoped to get her home in enough time to get her changed into a diaper, and by then she'd be too out of it to provide much in the way of protest anyway.

-----------------------

• Like 4

I like the chapter, it seems that the island was basted on a simple idea of keeping the children at a younger and more pure state longer.  I wondered what the economic base of the island is, it seems most women are stay at home mother and the dads work.  I am sure when she wakes up in a wet diaper she will be mad as hell.  As for her question about a boy taking advantage of a girl I don't want to even think about the horror that would happen to them.   I think a boy raping an underage girl would probably be the worst thing they could ever do.   

So, let's see... the whole society is based on trust... seldom does anyone do anything wrong. The two girls in that shop certainly betrayed a trust in what they'd given Maisie. Lyon betrayed her trust also in knowing enough not to drink any of the tea but allowing her to. Sure, they feel justified because she's a 'drab'... so it seems shaming and being cruel to someone who doesn't fit the rigorous standards of the society is OK. Obviously there are enough women who are not willing to wear diapers that there is a 'uniform' for them, distinctively shaming them. Now, that this boy doesn't think that boys taking unfair advantage of girls is really an issue, reminds me of a society where girls have consistently taken advantage of and this has just been denied, ignored and swept under the carpet. This is an observation of the society you've constructed, not a complaint or criticism. I think it is interesting. I'm enjoying the story and will patiently await... seeing Maisie in diapers and a cute little dress as Lyon slips his hand under her dress for a diaper check... how sweet, how romantic... 

1 hour ago, diaperpt said:

So, let's see... the whole society is based on trust... seldom does anyone do anything wrong. The two girls in that shop certainly betrayed a trust in what they'd given Maisie. Lyon betrayed her trust also in knowing enough not to drink any of the tea but allowing her to. Sure, they feel justified because she's a 'drab'... so it seems shaming and being cruel to someone who doesn't fit the rigorous standards of the society is OK. Obviously there are enough women who are not willing to wear diapers that there is a 'uniform' for them, distinctively shaming them. Now, that this boy doesn't think that boys taking unfair advantage of girls is really an issue, reminds me of a society where girls have consistently taken advantage of and this has just been denied, ignored and swept under the carpet. This is an observation of the society you've constructed, not a complaint or criticism. I think it is interesting. 

Lillikol is... a lot less progressive about some things, but also a lot more progressive about other things.  Their gender differences are, like you said, very antiquated.  But the /meanings/ behind those differences are weirdly liberal.  Despite "men being the grown ups" and "women being childish", there is no concept of "men being better than women".  They are simply "different".

That being said, some things that seem reprehensible in the modern world (like drugging someone's tea) are considered like... pranks.  Like kids putting someone's hand in warm water at a sleepover.  Obviously this doesn't translate well to our modern society, because your body is your business.  But to Lillikolians, it's like how parents used to give kids small amounts of rum when they're sick to make them sleepy.

As for "drabs", it's not as common as you'd think.  It's more for middle-school girls who want to be "like the boys" when they train out.  Any high-school girl who wants to potty-train early can basically keep it to themselves.  Unless you have overbearing parents or you wet yourself in class, no one even knows.  Though this is quite rare, and even rarer that it gets discovered. (We considered writing another story with this premise!)

Anyway, just explaining some stuff that will probably be explained in the story later on. ^_^  Different cultures!

• Like 1

Loved this chapter, very good explanations for how some of the society works.

6 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I was basically an adult! I was fifteen!

Well, no. I get what you mean, but Maisie no, you're not, not yet.

I know what a girl looks like when that happens to her, and she never, ever gets better."

Oh? That's both very troubling and intriguing.

"Your opinions paint every boy as guilty of being a deviant by default.

While these gender roles are antiquated and a bit eh, he is right that she is overly suspicious and quick to judge. While the other citizens are being jerks for treating her like that just for wearing pants. However, that trust explanation makes sense within the context of the society.

Great job with this setting.

The thing is, usually violence happens when a relationship of trust is already in place between the aggressor and the victim. The aggressors are, usually, good manipulators. They are wolves in sheep’s clothes, that use trust and a chain of purposeful misunderstanding to bend the victims to their will.

I agree with Maisie that Lillikot ways provide a perfect shelter for aggressors and gives victims much less space to defend themselves.

10.)

I felt my feet touch the ground just outside my door, and then the trickling down my legs. Then the puddles in my shoes. Then the smell, and then I looked down. The darkness was spread around my grey pants and I felt my cheeks turn crimson. Wait what...? A second later, Sugar opened the door, and I looked up, bewildered, at both her and at the boy. "I... I didn't...."

"I don't mind changing her, Miss Cress. Honestly it's my fault, if I'd walked a little faster, perhaps..."

"Nonsense, Lyon, you did your best. Let's get her downstairs, you can change her if you like — it might be good for her to see a boy in a positive light."

"If you're sure — she's going to need some new clothes, though. Could you pick out something for her?" The girl was looking down at her wetness, and completely removed from the conversation about her.

"I-I'm not..." But then he picked me up again, wet pants and all, and carried me into my home. My cheeks were on fire, and I couldn't get a sense of what was happening around me. I whimpered and struggled, but he didn't let go. We made our way into the basement and my mom left me. "I didn't," I said, trying to convince him. "It's a trick..."

"You're okay, Maisie, this is good, don't you worry about a thing." The boy laid her down on the raised padded table in the center of the changing room, diapers of different colors stacked floor to ceiling against one of the walls, along with covers, and powder and wipes and other things, too; it was almost overwhelming. Well, not for Lyon or anybody native here, but probably for Maisie. There was a mobile above the table, stars that changed color as they moved slightly from the air-conditioning vent. "Aren't the stars pretty?"

"I......" The stars were pretty. Transfixing. I felt something in my stomach, a glimpse of familiarity, maybe. Maybe I had these stars when I was young. Maybe here, before I left, or maybe my parents brought them with us. But the stars brought about a horribly blank calmness to me, and my fingers went numb. I thought I'd be helpless to say no to the boy, but Sugar put her hand on his shoulder.

"Would you mind waiting in the hall?" she asked politely.

"Mama is here, sweetheart." It was a last minute change of heart that she'd decided to send Lyon away. Ordinarily, this kind of thing was common. But she remembered that Maisie’s ‘ordinary’ wasn’t the same as everyone else’s. If she let Lyon see her daughter naked, Maisie may not forgive her. Even Sugar had decided to be as unobservant as possible; plausible deniability in case Maisie was upset about the diaper change. Her fingers gently pulled the girls grey woolen pants down, no panties underneath, and the heavy fabric was discarded on the floor along with her shoes and socks shortly thereafter.

"I didn't," I repeated again, quietly. The stars spun slowly above me, little twinklings in the light, and my chest was warm like my pants were. The warm wipe touched my bare skin and I tried to close my eyes. They wouldn't close. I just wanted to stare at the stars...

This was healthy, and normal; the relationship a mother should have with her daughter. Sugar wiped her clean with the practice of thousands of diaper changes, and was soon unfolding a diaper. It was a night one, much thicker than the day ones; it was better to start here, she figured, and that way daytime diapers would seem positively svelte. Her hands lifted Maisie's ankles and then lowered her into place in the center of the diaper, the padding soft and plastic crinkling. The scent of powder followed. All the while, Sugar managed not to see any part of Maisie’s diaper area too closely.  Diaper changes were so automatic for her, she could have done it with her eyes closed.

"I...." I heard the little tapes and the thickness between my legs and the way it crinkled when she sat me up. She tugged the shirt up over my head and I moved to cover my chest. The mobile was out of vision, now, and I rubbed my eyes like a child. "I'm... it wasn't like that... the girls at the store..." I'd figured that much out, at least, but it didn't save me from my exhaustion...

"We'll talk about it later, sweetiepie." Sugar kissed her daughter’s forehead, before sliding the ornate mint-green nightgown down over her body, the fabric soft and joyous and light, such a contrast to the heavy itchy clothes she'd had to wear the rest of the day. With just the diaper and the nightie, it must have felt so freeing by comparison. Sugar lifted her ersatz daughter up and carried her against her hip, the way that Lyon had. "We'll get you down for a nappy nap, yes we will."

I felt my head hit the pillow and I groaned, rolling over onto my back and trying to sit back up. She put my head against the pillow again, holding my shoulders, until I calmed down. I wanted to argue and protest, but nothing was coming out right. And when things finally settled, I felt myself falling asleep.

-----------------------

• Like 3

Super cute. I think Sugar definitely made the right call. She's going to be upset enough just waking up in a diaper. She would've been absolutely livid if a boy had diapered her. 

11.)

That afternoon, Julienne woke her sister up after getting home from school. Lyon had long since gone home, and it was just the two sisters in the bedroom, now both diapered, one in her daytime dress and the other in a nightie. "Are you feeling any better? I was so worried about you when you left the school." She had a plate of cookies in her lap as she sat on the edge of the bed, and she handed one to her sister with a smile. An actual smile, too, because knowing that Maisie was in a diaper made her feel like things were getting better.

"...what the hell happened to me..." I groaned, pulling myself onto my side. My legs felt weird, and then I realized why. Spread apart. I blinked and took the covers off, lifting up the nightgown. My cheeks went scarlet, and I nearly knocked the girl over in my standing up. "What the hell?!" I moved to lift my nightgown again, but with Julienne right there, I hesitated. "Go wait in the living room," I said flatly.

"Mama said that I should try to help you get used to the feeling of dressing properly." Julienne set her plate down, and then quite surprisingly, she pushed Maisie back down onto the bed, causing her to fall back and spread her legs. "See? It’s really easy to push your legs apart like that, because of the diaper, but you gotta be more careful." She nodded and lifted the girl’s nightie to check her diaper... her wet diaper. "And you're wet, too, so that makes it even bigger."

"I AM NOT—” Julienne’s finger slipped into the side of the diaper, into the leg band, and against the padding. My heart nearly stopped. When she finally took her hand out, I was fuming. I climbed back up to my feet and stood my ground against the girl. I couldn't believe her! "GET. OUT. OF. MY. ROOM!"

Julienne slapped the girl’s cheek. And hard, too, hard enough to have her fall back down on the bed. "You are being a very bad girl, Maisie! You are wet and you need to be changed, and if you don't stop being a brat I'll send for Lyon to change you, would you like that?" Big sister by a few months or a number of years, it didn't matter to Julienne — her little sister was being naughty and she needed to be put in her place.

My cheeks went scarlet. Partially because I was just hit - again! - by Julienne, partly because I was in pissy clothes - again! - and partly because she'd mentioned the boy... the boy who had watched me piss myself on the porch. Those girls...! It was them! I remembered that. "Th-they d-" I felt something push between my lips, something sweet like candy, which made me suck. Then I realized what it was, and I instantly spit the pacifier out. I was furious all over again.

"SUGAAAAAR!" She was in so much trouble!

Julienne pouted and crossed her arms, taking the pacifier in one hand and her sister in the other, and dragging her into the changing room with much more strength and gusto than would have been apparent from her size. She pushed the pacifier between her sister’s lips, and pushed her in turn back onto the padded table.

"Mama is going to be very very cross with you, Maisie. You're being such a naughty girl. Don't you want to be a good girl, and make Mama proud? She was so proud of you for wearing your diaper today, she was smiling so much... do you want to ruin that?"

"Julienne I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

And then Julienne did something she hadn't done in her entire life, something no one did to girls Maisie’s age. She took the touch of strawberry powder and put it just under her nose, and in a second, she went quiet.

The room turned pink, and I sucked on the newly-placed pacifier. I couldn't even tell where I was...

"Much better." Julienne gently pulled up her sister’s nightie and inspected her diaper, the plastic crinkling to her touch as she did. "You wet so much, little sis.” Her hand moved up to Maisie's tummy and she rubbed it with a smile. "You must have been so full up here, and then you let it aaaaaalllll come out..." Her fingers followed the bare skin back to the waistband of the diaper, feeling its warmth and weight in the palm of her hand.

The glittering of the stars above me and the pinkness of the room made me dizzy all over. I couldn't breathe. I was underwater, drowning, something between the nostalgia and... and something else. Just brightness. So much brightness. I felt myself on my feet, and the room changed colors again, back to normal, and I was in a new, dry diaper. Thinner. I blinked, but I couldn't focus... "...J-Julienne..."

"Uh huh?" The thicker night time diaper had been disposed of, and the day-time diaper must have seemed so relieving in its place. "Mama is making cupcakes. She's so proud of you, so happy that you're a part of our family now. She was so worried at first, but she knew you'd make the right choice... because you're a good girl, a good person."

"I'm..."

"Shh..."

She took me up the stairs and into the kitchen. I didn't even notice the pacifier was still in my mouth - I'd grown so used to sucking it. I was sat down at the table and I kept blinking, trying to focus. It was like someone turned the blur up on the world... Mom looked curious, but I could barely tell.

"I used the old strawberry powder on her... she acts like a newborn."

"It's no surprise, she has no tolerance or immunity built up to it." Most girls had built up a resistance to the powder by age six or seven that many Moms would use to calm a fitful child. Diaper changes weren’t always easy, especially at a young age.

“Isn't she adorable, though? Can we keep her like this?”

"How are you feeling, sweetpea?" Sugar approached her dazy daughter and leaned in close, smiling as she looked her in the eyes.

"F-fine...." I didn't feel fine. I felt... well, I didn't feel much at all. I wanted to be angry! I couldn't believe they'd made me wear this! I wasn't a baby! I sucked on the pacifier with frustration, rubbing my eyes quietly. This wasn't fair...

"You'll have to babysit her until she comes down a little more.  Get her in a dress and the three of us can go to Cliffside Park, okay?"

The little haze didn't last long. It wasn't meant to. It was supposed to last about five minutes, and for me it lasted something like ten. I was already dressed, and Sugar was just tying a ribbon in my hair. I kept rubbing my eyes. "I'm not wearing this..." Somewhere along the lines, I managed to realize I had a pacifier in my mouth. "I'm not. I'm just not."

"Yes you are, sweetheart, you've been a good girl this afternoon and this is your reward." The ribbon wound up looking very pretty, and it really set off the dress she'd been put in like icing on a cupcake. "We're just going to the park, just us girls, and then we'll come home and finish getting dinner ready before your dad gets home. Now don't make a fuss."

I felt sickly and humiliated, and with every second I remembered more about what happened. I was changed, twice. I wet myself, twice. I was in a diaper, now, and a childish dress. I was conforming to their sick perverted ways. I wasn't gonna! "I said I'm not. You can't make me. I'm not your kid." The last bit was harsh, but I knew it would land.

Sugar lifted the back of Maisie’s dress swiftly and slapped her thighs — three times in total, holding her firm in place with the other. "You are my daughter, and you will be a good girl, young lady.  Or when your father gets home you will get a paddling that will keep you from sitting down for a week." It was a firm stance for Sugar, but she was very maternal right now.

I'd never been spanked. Never. I didn't know that's what it was like. I mean, wasn't it supposed to hurt? But it didn't really hurt, just stung a bit. What it did was make my cheeks go nine shades of pink and my gaze fall to the floor. "I dun wanna go out..." What the fuck was I, ten years old?!

"We're going to the park, and when we get home, you're going to help me with dinner. Am I making myself completely clear?" Maisie’s drop in speech patterns was not something that Sugar missed, and indeed, she used it to push the facts of life a little further. "You don't want to disappoint your Mama, do you? Not after making me so proud today?"

I wanted to protest again, but I bit my lip and looked away. "I... I wanna... at least change into some underwear... please..." She wouldn't let me. I don't know why I asked. I didn't know why I was acting this way. Because she spanked me? So what! I was basically an adult...

"You're wearing underwear, and for the first time since getting here I will add. Let's not backpedal, okay?" Her tones were crisp and clear, a mother in charge. She knelt down in front of Maisie and pulled ruffle-topped socks up over her feet in preparation for the shoes. They were empty-arched shoes, white glossy with a buckle on top, that looked innocuous enough. But the shoes were designed to make balance very difficult for no identifiable reason. Often they were used for pushing girls who had gotten a little too self-important, and they almost always resulted in numerous falls onto their padded behinds. And the worst thing was, they were comfortable, so it was impossible for a girl to tell they were at fault.

"But I..."

"Act like a big girl the entire day at the park. If you can show me you're the same as you think you are, that you haven't been coerced by our lifestyle, you can wear my underwear to school tomorrow."

My eyes went wide. "Really?!" She nodded her head and patted my hair. I smiled happily and ran after her as she made her way up the stairs. I took the stairs carefully, watching with a happy smile. It wouldn't be hard to seem like an adult next to Julienne - she was like a toddler in training!

Sugar should have felt bad — the shoes would ensure she continued to fall over at random intervals, and landing on her padded bottom would keep her in a state of embarrassment. But this was for her own good, really. This was for the best.

-----------------------

• Like 4

I'm beginning to wonder about this island a little, the girls at the shop drugging her was the first clue that something was wrong with the way they act.  It seems that little mind control aids are conman around the place,  the mobile seems to have a relaxing effect and the strawberry powder a drug they use even on small kids to keep them in line.  I wonder if the powder is used on little kids why  they even had it in the changing room or did they buy it for her or does Julianne take a hit now and again to get a buzz herself. 

This could also go very badly... 

I'm thinking of the religious camps that may or may not still be running that would pray away the gay type thing... 

Being taught to conform is one thing, accepting conformation is another, and being forced, well... would you ever force a Hindu to eat beef?

Please don't get me wrong, I am enjoying the story, especially as I get to voice my opinions as to why a fantasy can have dark roots into our psyche.  But more importantly, how we can overcome those as well.  

I'm enjoying the story. I think she is going to get used to wearing a diaper. And yet my previous comments stand. You're writing the story, so you can explain away anything you wish. I don't mind you doing that and it's not really a criticism at all. In a way it can help with the development of the story. Still, while it's the way of Lillikol, it's not what it's cracked up to be.

3 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Poor girl .  Kind of hope she burns down the island starting with the teashop where they drugged her.

But if she burns down the island where would all the happily diapered people go?

Thanks for the comments, guys! :D 

Yes, the powders are extremely different to what you'd expect in America (or in most of the world).  I'm glad this culture shock comes across in our writing.  That being said, don't assume the effects and principles behind the powders based on modern first-world conceptions.  This is also the first time /ever/ that a girl Maisie's age was introduced to the island, so there's a lot going on socially.  Don't forget, you are reading this story from Maisie's perspective (which mirrors most of the readers' perspectives, I imagine).  But just as you might find something in far-away countries barbaric or immoral, there's always a reason behind it.  Sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always a reason.

22 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

It seems that little mind control aids are conman around the place,  the mobile seems to have a relaxing effect and the strawberry powder a drug they use even on small kids to keep them in line.  I wonder if the powder is used on little kids why  they even had it in the changing room or did they buy it for her or does Julianne take a hit now and again to get a buzz herself. 

These questions I will answer, though!  Because I don't think it gets addressed further.

1.) The mobile isn't mind control.  It's calming to Maisie because she had one just like it as a baby.

2.) The strawberry powder is used /primarily/ for diaper changes, because young kids get rambunctious.  It's an aid to help parents and is very common in home changing rooms.  It also loses its potency quickly, over a year or two, and only lasts five or ten minutes at a time.  It likely doesn't affect Julienne at all anymore, though there are some powders (like the one from the tea shop) that are abused recreationally.

• Thanks 1
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Lillikol (Complete) +FAQ