LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I just got a "Website Blocked : Truan' Notice fron Malwarebytes. I elected to continue to put a note here

Thanx situation remedied

12 minutes ago, Little Rubber Christine said:

Thanx situation remedied

@Little Rubber Christine

Did you have something detected by Windows Defender?  Mine would be going ape if it even THOUGHT something was a virus......MalwareBytes Is good, but I have to turn off that protection  because Defender would try to fight with Malwarebytes.  I use that as a "On Demand Scanner"

2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I'll have my web guy do a sweep for malicious files, thanks for letting me know.

@DailyDi

I am assuming that the Webserver is scanned for malicious files on a regular basis?  I have to do something for BBUS too: so I don't have something coming in underneath us :)

Brian

18 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

I am assuming that the Webserver is scanned for malicious files on a regular basis?  I have to do something for BBUS too: so I don't have something coming in underneath us :)

Brian

Yep, but always a chance on a 0day attack that hadn't been caught yet.

10 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yep, but always a chance on a 0day attack that hadn't been caught yet.

@DailyDi

I just have to have the right type of scanner:  Maybe I can find something decent to do that for the 'Nix Platform - There is always a chance of something happening.......But I hope my measures will be enough to discourage attacks......Its always a "2 steps forward, 2 steps back bit" to keep what you NEED online, while disabling what you know to be dangerous heheh :)

Brian

1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Little Rubber Christine

Did you have something detected by Windows Defender?  Mine would be going ape if it even THOUGHT something was a virus......MalwareBytes Is good, but I have to turn off that protection  because Defender would try to fight with Malwarebytes.  I use that as a "On Demand Scanner"

@DailyDi

Brian

I was reading articles from MITRE about Trojans in the middle 1980's. I use the most recommended cybersecurity: MalwareBytes Premium. It was the first to protect against Ransomware and was recommended by Microsoft to be used with the Surface 4 Pro. I used Defender as the second line of defense in depth. I use a 3 tier defense. The native Firefox, Malwarebytes Premium and Widnows Defender. I do not put them all on the same line because they may conflict. I alos run a nightly scan with Malwarebytes. and Windoes Defender also runs one at intervals

• Like 1

If that's the malware I think it is, it takes more than just visiting the website to get it.    Still if you do execute it, it's one of the real PITA ones to get rid of if  aren't scanning regularly because it will block a reboot and then even getting to your AV/Malware fixer gets to be fun (since Windows &#W^@& changed the way safemode works).