LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toys To Buy

runtashea

1 hour ago, Little Lindsey said:

Personally I want some Magnatiles, but I'm more adult kid than baby so idk if that would appeal to you. I guess it would help to know what you already have and what your little age is.

I have pamps, a bottle, plushies, and just brought some anal beads. My little age is about 6 months to a year old.

Dollies, tea set,k crayons,  a Spirograph coloring books and girls' games

6 hours ago, Little Lindsey said:

Babies that young like simple toys. Rattles,teething toys, stacking/nesting toys, blocks, shape sorters, balls with different sizes, colors and textures, blocks, board books, musical instruments (xylophone, egg shaker), bead maze.

Do they make adult sized teething toys?

I have toys that I need to play with, little people tree house, disney princess dolls, frozen toys, coloring books, crayons and more. I should really use them maybe they would help with anxiety right now.

1 hour ago, Pampertimmy said:

I have lots of baby toys but my favourite is my giant sized Fisher Price ring stacker. 

Get three of the ring stackers and one set of rings and you can play "Towers of Hanoi" to move them in order from left stack to right stack.  What?  So "Towers of Hanoi" isn't a toddler game?  Oh well, guess I was just an advanced toddler - as I took my dad's drill apart at 4 years old and put it back together (and it worked).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For little time, I'd recommend getting any baby or toddler toys that look fun. I really love my toy fire truck, but Legos and Dublos are also tons of fun. I also enjoy having nerf or water gun battles, but those do require someone else to play with. I also enjoy train sets and Playmobile. Adult coloring books have also gone mainstream, but that doesn't mean coloring isn't still fun for little time!

IMG_3707_1.jpg

If you have bath time, you can't go wrong with some duckies :D

As well, if the wall is tiled, you can do no wrong with bath crayons ^^ ~ it is ever so much fun to doodle on the wall ❤️ 

Ed2l-PfWAAAEhA7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...