LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Past Or Present Would You Have Liked To Meet?

Who in the past or present, dead or alive would you have liked to meet and why?  I'll start and give some examples:

Rosa Parks.  I would have loved to give her a big hug and tell her how much I admirer her for what she did and standing up for herself in 1955.

William Henry Pratt, AKA Boris Karloff.  He was well known for playing monster rolls like Frankenstein's Monster and several others, including the narrator and voice of "The Grinch" in the 1966 animated TV Christmas special.  He was also a very gentle man and a scholar, very well read.  I'd just love to talk with him about his own interests and life, not about his typecasting in monster rolls.

Barack Obama and Joe Biden.  I'd like to sit down on a deck outside on a warm summer day and drink a beer with them, maybe cook a few burgers and chit chat.

Brian Wilson.  I'd love to talk music with him and just tell him how much he is admired by so many for the great music he has given us over the past 50+ years as well as telling him how lucky he is to have a great band that really looks up to him as well as a wonderful family after all he has been though in his life.

Jack Benny.  He was one of the funniest people on radio and TV, poking fun and making a patsy of himself while giving most of the laughs to his supporting case.  He was also a great humanitarian, donating millions to charity.

Roscoe Arbuckle.  A great comic in the 1920"s, the top paid movie artist of his time who's career was ruined due to jealousy, false accusations and a district attorney out to make a name for himself.  He was wronged and I would just like to have sat down with him to reassure him people love his work and say if the times were different he could have gone on to so many greater things.

I'm sure there are many more I will think of later, but you get the idea.  Tell us of some of the people you would have liked to meet and why.

Orville and Wilber Wright. They proved that powered flight is possible. If you do some research, you will find out the design of the propeller they made for their airplane was so perfect that the curvature they designed the blades with is very much the same curvature that is used today on modern propeller aircraft. The blade curvature equally distributes pressure along the entire length of the propeller blades. They perfected propeller blade design with the most basic tooling and testing.

my late granny, at least id get to tell her then about the cancer that took her, i wish i said something sooner when i had that premonition.

a police officer that lived on the same street as me, i dont know his name, but there was a little girl, maybe 5 years old that was talking about doing things that a child that young should want to start a club to do, or to do, period, id like to go back and tell someone so she could get some help.

mamaw and papaw, never stopped missing them, and id like to tell them to be careful who they left the house to, maybe it would be in better shape when we got to it, tell papaw to get off tobacco(it killed him)

my old geezer, id like to put a bullet between his eyes, eh that would be too easy, he should suffer more, id like to torture him.

dean kamen, id like to get him to help me inventing or at least see if he'd be interested in helping an inventor out(i know, fat chance of that)

elon musk, same thing.

james dyson, same thing

younger version of my mom, tell her all the things she needs to know and get her to go to medical school(she wanted to, old geezer wouldnt let her, but he let her go to nursing school, he didnt think a nurse would know signs of abuse, a doc would), id tell her about the little version of me in that time having autism so i could be diagnosed sooner, and when the bedwetting would stop so id get diapers for that(didnt get them, she said she thought it would end on its own but it didnt go away till 13 or 14, sometimes still comes back, but i think it was  the old geezer interfering with me getting them), and giving her lottery information and a set of instructions to keep anyone from knowing about it, to live like that money isnt in a secret account haha until retirement, and for Gods sakes never remarry! never date again(she said after the late former stepfather never again)

president trump, id like to shake his hand, he works for free, and against constant opposition from the left, ill stop on politics there, i dont want to get political, and to avoid any issue, if you disagree with me, thats fine, but im not interested in a discussion on the subject, just move along.

Jesus, i have a lot of questions to ask him, if he would give me the time

dean kraft, some people seem to have the ability to cause healing, maybe its a gift of the spirit, id like to see what he would be able to do for my mom(assuming its in Jesus's name)

It has always been a dream of mine to meet Hugh Hefner. The man is a legend in my eyes. I would have loved to have been a guest at his mansion.Here was a man surrounded by beauty 24/7 and I know in my heart he loved every living moment. I know life isn't all about sex, but sex is a big part of life as is diapers for me. Just to be a fly on the wall during one of his so called wild orgies would have quenched my thirst.I am a sissy for twenty plus years, but to be an actual playmate and be at one of his soiree's would have been a thrill of a lifetime. I picture in my mind all the gorgeous women dressed in diapers and all messy, and me there as the official diaper changer (just thinking of it excites me}. I have loved Playboy magazine since I was a little boy. One of the only magazines that me and my dad shared. Love you all and please lets hear some of your choices.

Hugh Hefner.jpg

• Like 1

For the most part there isnt anybody i would really like to meet, Wouldnt really know what to do anyway. And a lot of those people would probaly just disapoint me anyway so better not to.

But for the sake of the post.

Keanu Reeves Just an amazing guy all around

And Stephen King i just love the stuff he makes

• 2 weeks later...

...would love, love, love to meet "ninapantie" from FetLife. She's my ultimate favorite on FetLife handsdown!!! What a dream girl!!!!!

I'd love to go for a good German beer and a pretzel with Bavarian mustard with Till Leiderman, or any of the other members of Rammstein, and just chat with them because I think they all have...interesting and unique ways of looking at things, so a casual chat with any of them would be interesting.  Like Till was once asked if he'd ever sing/ write a song in English and he responded that was like asking Buddha to kill a pig. 

Paul Doherty, who wrote an Ancient Egyptian mysteries series amongst many others. I'd love to pick his brains on writing, especially since he's so prolific and I admire the amount of research- and the accuracy of it!- that goes into his works. 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh heck! Just so many interesting people. Ummmmm, but being who I am, I really admire self taught creative people, so from the past probably:

Leonardo di Vinci....talk about genius!!!!? Not that I speak Italian, but through some miracle of transation,  be able to talk and get some insight into what made him tick...WOW!

Michaelangelo, same as above, another brilliant and talented person.

Socrates or other ancient philosopher....these guys had brains!

Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, George Washington, 

More currently:

Be able to talk to my younger self, give my self some "parenting" and pass along that not all people  are bad or mean.

My mom, possibly get her to leave my dad early, and find someone who truly loved her.

Mike Oldfield, very under rated yet amazing and talented self taught musician. 

Vangelis, same as above, musician who has made a ton of recordings for films and albums, but cant read a note of music!!! Amazing

The list can go on and on and on..........

Qwack

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to have met and talked with Ronnie James Dio.  He was a great musician and passed away way too soon.

H.P. Lovecraft would be my next choice.  Love his horror stories and would love to hear what his inspiration for them was, despite his racist views.

Garry Gygax is one I would love to talk to for a while.  This man and one other person created the most popular game system in the world.  (dungeons and dragons)

would also like to meet Terry Brooks.  One of my favorite fantasy authors.  would love to hear where his inspiration comes from and what process he uses to write his stories.

The last two are more personal for me.  My grandmother passed away from cancer before I could tell her I love her.  Never had the chance to say goodbye.

My mother died from Alzheimers.   would love to have had the chance to to hug her one last time and tell her goodbye and I love her.  She died out of state and at the end she didn't even know anyone anymore.

So there you have it.  those are the ones I would like to meet.

Myself. Apparently I'm going to visit my past self sometime in my current future since I seem to be able to fortell things correctly including what i needed to do to make my life better. I've allready seen where I'm buried at least as a preview.

Its nice but kinda weird.

9 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Myself. Apparently I'm going to visit my past self sometime in my current future since I seem to be able to fortell things correctly including what i needed to do to make my life better. I've allready seen where I'm buried at least as a preview.

Its nice but kinda weird.

you a psychic?

17 hours ago, feralfreak said:

you a psychic?

Err no. It dosnt work like you think it does. I can't just think it happen but its a random 1 second flash of something quite different. Its hard to explain.

The best example I can give was that I forsaw sonething bad happening to everyone in 2020 at the year 2016 so I prepared financially for it and turns out I was way more prepared then the adverage person.

4 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Err no. It dosnt work like you think it does. I can't just think it happen but its a random 1 second flash of something quite different. Its hard to explain.

The best example I can give was that I forsaw sonething bad happening to everyone in 2020 at the year 2016 so I prepared financially for it and turns out I was way more prepared then the adverage person.

we are in the same boat on that, i cant control it either, the most accuracy i had, which i dont think i can do anymore, was partial hits on powerball lotteries, for 2 months, and decades before that, i had a daytime awake version of a bad dream, it was my grannys grave, but i dismissed it as bullshit, i wish to GOD i could go back, tell her, then that cancer in her brain would be diagnosed before the roots got to be like they was, if i had said something she would be alive.

Myself. I’d like to have a word with me circa 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 years old and see if I can’t warn myself off of some things that turned out to be not so great decisions and habits.