LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

custom babydoll pjs! want some?

These pjs were custom made for me by a wonderful woman named Debbie. She has an Etsy shop and gave me permission to share her info. HOWEVER, she does not know I'm abdl (I think), and I don't even know if she's aware of the abdl community. So if you contact her, please don't present as abdl or have an Etsy profile with a pic of you in a diaper. She might not want to work with abdls. Tell her what you want and negotiate a price. Her Etsy store is https://www.etsy.com/shop/BertiesBumsBoutique Tell her Kaley sent you! *** PLEASE let me know if you order some!?***

imageedit_1_5021956174b.jpgIMG_9416s.JPGicm_fullxfull.258847726_ont6h6isbcgsgkgo8www.jpgicm_fullxfull.258848044_hhalbdlg7mog4kko0gc8.jpg

Babydolls are no pj's If anything they are closer to a nightgown
1. The panties should be full cut, able to fully cover a thick diaper and rubber panties, often with fully around ruffles and if there is a bow, it is in front
2The top is very high waisted, sometimes up under the armpits. and should be about halfway to the knee, covering the panties fully with little to spare