LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where do you keep your diapers?

I use three places. I keep my cloth diapers, plastic pants and disposables in a closet in my bed room dedicated just for that, these are all ready to use. I have a build in closet in my bedroom as well and there I’ll keep couple of bags with disposable diapers, back-up. Last place is my attic you’ll be amazed how many bags I keep there. I didn’t count them but I guess by now it must be well 200 bags. The little guy in me has some serious hoarding issues. Imagine in average 20 diapers in a bag then I should have some 4000 surplus diapers. I know for a fact I have Tena maxi and Ultima, Abena M3 and M4, Molicares and Attends.

• Like 1

We have a long dresser in the bedroom, and we stack diapers on top of the dresser with wipes, powder, desitine, and lotion. We keep a couple of unopened pack on the floor next to the dresser. We keep extra diapers on the floor of our closet. We also have extra packs of diapers at my moms, and my mother in laws homes. 

Packages underneath my bed and the ready to use ones in my nightstand.  Recently, due to some hoarding by my wife, she bought me extra, so underneath the bed was full, I had to leave them in front of my nightstand.

I have diapers in a diaper bag in my play room for quick changes. Also, there are diapers in a diaper caddy on my change table in my nursery. The stock pill of diapers are in a closet for when the diaper bag or caddy needs refilling.

My big supply of diapers is stored in my basement. I bring bags of diapers to my bedroom as my stock on the bedroom closet shelf runs low. I typically keep 25 Seni Super Plus and 10 Seni Quatro diapers or Dry 24/7 on the closet shelf at a time.

I keep mine in a large plastic container under my bed, though it's only large enough to hold a little over two dozen adult diapers. I keep my baby clothes in a special basket next to my desk, and my changing supplies inside my desk drawer. I don't have a whole lot of room. ?

Stacked neatly in my dresser, five stacks of nine or ten each. I also keep the over flow packs in my walk in closet along with powder, wipes and bags. Every first of the month I get a fresh case delivered right to my front door.

On 6/29/2020 at 2:09 AM, fillemup said:

My big supply of diapers is stored in my basement. I bring bags of diapers to my bedroom as my stock on the bedroom closet shelf runs low. I typically keep 25 Seni Super Plus and 10 Seni Quatro diapers or Dry 24/7 on the closet shelf at a time.

More or less the same.  I have 2 drawers in my dresser for my cloth items, but the disposables go on 2 shelves in my closet.  I have enough space for about 6 bags.  I always have a mix of brands/styles on hand.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 3:02 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

Stacked up in the hall next to the bathroom,  so everyone can see full well what brands of diapers I wear.

Wow I just would not have the guts to pull that off.  My family well some of them know about the diapers but only a few friends do and I can see company come over with boxes of diapers all over the place and they will start talking about me.  Nah I do not think that would be a good idea since my mom would kill me.  And my stepdad does not know that side of me.

• Like 1
On 7/24/2020 at 3:02 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

Stacked up in the hall next to the bathroom,  so everyone can see full well what brands of diapers I wear.

That's a good idea.  Though our hallway is filled with tp hoarding, vacuum and a duster. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a chest with locks on it. I also keep notes in envelopes everywhere to explain to people what the stuff is, in the event I died unexpectedly... It's a huge fear of mine that I'll die and my family/significant other/friends will find my stash and think I was mentally ill, or a bad person, or whatever they might think... 

On 6/24/2020 at 1:23 PM, DailyDi said:

Where do you keep your diapers?

My immediate use diapers are in a cabinet in my bedroom. My backup supply is on a set of bookshelves in the spare room. (Former car port converted to an indoor room off the kitchen.)

My Diapers are spread between my bedroom ( I live alone in a 2bdrm house that I own) and my one and only bathroom,  I keep 6 prepped (read - fluffed and stretched) diapers on my bedside dresser, everything else is stored in packs, open or closed. Either in my bathroom linen closet or my bedroom closet.

• Like 2

I have several backpacks that I spread a pack or two in, and keep them in my car, only replenishing my inside backpack Friday night for the weekend, plus one extra just in case. (Which reminds me I must buy more nighttime diapers)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have two drawers in my bedside dresser currently occupied by diapers; the bottom drawer contains sleeping shirts (older t-shirts) and maybe 6 nighttime diapers (heavy duty ones such as BetterDry, Rearz Elite's, Alpaca's & Barnyards, and some Bellissimo models). My top drawer used to hold underwear but now holds 6 or so daytime diapers -  medium-duty plastic ones like Rearz Lil' Monsters & Splash, and some slim cloth-backed Prevails. I have a shelf in my closet that holds about 20 diapers, a mix of models, and then another shelf with cloth diapers and plastic pants. I have a stack of cases in the basement next to our freezer. 

My "system", such as it is, involves restocking the closet from the basement about every 7 - 10 days, and restocking my drawers from the closet every few days. I generally burn through 2 -3 diapers in a 24 hour period. I have about 18 or 20 different kinds in stock, so I try to integrate some "outliers" a couple of times a week, into the diapers I wear frequently, otherwise I'll find myself with a lot of odds and ends. Although as far as I can tell, they don't expire if they're stored carefully. 

With pacifiers, I usually use them for a few days, rinsing them every morning, and when I pull out a new one, I take the old one apart and soak it in mouthwash, give it a scrub and a rinse, and let it dry thoroughly. I have about 20 in circulation and they seem to last way longer than if you just use one or two continually. My use of them is not completely by choice anymore - since I started using them, I no longer click my teeth when I fall asleep, so now my wife wouldn't appreciate me not sleeping with one. 

2 hours ago, aron in a nappy said:

Sadly I keep mine in the loft in a big bag as my Mrs is not keen so I only get to wear when she is not home ?

I keep thinking I should hide some more accessible ones but don't know where to hide them

Why not stick a few in your underwear drawer? Or any drawer, really, under your clothes. Of course that might not work if your wife puts your clothes away.