LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nice Plastic Pants Collection on eBay Now...

...yeah, I scan eBay from time to time for ABDL stuff, don't really need anything now, but love to look. On eBay now, 6/23/20 there is a nice collection of plastic pants, not the usual Made in China crap. There are like 12 pairs from a vendor named, wait for it, "waddles", LOL!!!!! Wonder if he's a member here? There is a VIP pair of "Adult Gerber" pants for $100.00. I like a pair of M/L Blue Haze plastic pants, but the bidding is already up to $69.00!!! Several other pair of other "Lang" pants that look great. They look(or some of them)almost identical to "Gary" plastic pants.

Unfortunately I have to settle for the made in china crap, because of the price I can watch the bids and get the less popular ones for around $6 free shipping 

I make some really good plastic pants too and I don't run out! I can make them to any size. I also make cloth diapers, boosters, and soon restraints, mitts, and booties. Check out www.waddlebutt.fun

I absolutely love cloth diapers and plastic pants, although I do wear disposables as well, mostly throughout the day. As soon as I get home I’ll change. I have dozens and dozens of plastic pants some over 60 years old while others are custom made out of more modern materials. I really can’t help it but if I see plastic pants which I like I have to buy them whether I need them or not. Especially if they are made out of the old materials they used to use back in the days when I was a little kid myself.    

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2020 at 12:13 PM, dlnoir said:

I absolutely love cloth diapers and plastic pants, although I do wear disposables as well, mostly throughout the day. As soon as I get home I’ll change. I have dozens and dozens of plastic pants some over 60 years old while others are custom made out of more modern materials. I really can’t help it but if I see plastic pants which I like I have to buy them whether I need them or not. Especially if they are made out of the old materials they used to use back in the days when I was a little kid myself.    

On 6/26/2020 at 12:13 PM, dlnoir said:

Do you have any of the kids size plastic pant from the 70s. When I was young I found some Empire plastic baby pants size toddler super large that I was able to wear from junior high through high school. Loved the look and feel. European countries seem to have the larger kid size plastic baby pants that weren’t available here in the US.

If it came to a choice of using throw-aways or quit ABLG, I would be gone. I do not touch them. They feel cheap, chintzy and institutional. I also do not bother with PUL or anything but the traditional baby panty material. They work the best and I have seen too many stories about the others not doing the job or failing

If you love the real thing from ther materials used in The Age or Rubber Panties. Then this is for you.  RUBBER PANTIES'R'US Those listed here passed the 1948-54 test for Littles. And there are some take-home goodies for you near the bottom of the page. You also get tips on what to look for, care, where to buy,  history and access to some 3 dozen conversations about rubber panties including this one: WALLOW in it

• 2 weeks later...

Have quite a collection since the early 90s. The older pairs were makeshift from toddler Gerber pairs. Id buy several packs from Toys r us ....I would then sew together two smaller pairs to make a nice big one. I later got many around 99 which were adult sized Gerber ones called VIP. I have 15 large sized ones and are like gold. Ebay has some for over 100 dollars a pair! So I take good care of those because they are not made anymore. I also have a very well made pair not sure of brand but was from 1981, was only ten then and it was an extra large pair my grandma ordered by mistake(wrong size)  back then and didnt use or return. . I got hold of it and didnt use it until much older when it fit me betterw .So I actually still have it and again a very well made pant. A frosty white color and being quite old now slight yellowing but kept in great condition up to nowadays. I also have quite a lot of Gary wear ones and Leakmaster. So its quite a collection . I always put a pair on over any diaper I will wear.

20 hours ago, MikeDJ said:

Have quite a collection since the early 90s. The older pairs were makeshift from toddler Gerber pairs. Id buy several packs from Toys r us ....I would then sew together two smaller pairs to make a nice big one. I later got many around 99 which were adult sized Gerber ones called VIP. I have 15 large sized ones and are like gold. Ebay has some for over 100 dollars a pair! So I take good care of those because they are not made anymore. I also have a very well made pair not sure of brand but was from 1981, was only ten then and it was an extra large pair my grandma ordered by mistake(wrong size)  back then and didnt use or return. . I got hold of it and didnt use it until much older when it fit me betterw .So I actually still have it and again a very well made pant. A frosty white color and being quite old now slight yellowing but kept in great condition up to nowadays. I also have quite a lot of Gary wear ones and Leakmaster. So its quite a collection . I always put a pair on over any diaper I will wear.

...yeah, just saw two adult Gerber pants for like $120!!! Whoa!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I have quite a collection of the VIP Plastic pants, I think close to a hundred pair. They are in excellent condition. I was always afraid they would go out of business so I stocked up. The Ex-large were not large enough for my thick diapers so I was able to purchase the vinyl from those wonderful ladies. They would send the vinyl to my seamstress and she would make some very large pants for me. I loved the texture of the old Gerber Vinyl. I will never forget when I last spoke to one of the owners and she said they could no longer get the vinyl. I was heart broken.