LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Erica and Jim, and Karen and I have been friends for a long time. Our families go to the park together with their children, celebrate holidays together, and only live a few miles from each other. Erica married Jim right out of high school and they have been married for 6 years, while Karen and I have been married 3 years.

One summer during our high school days, Erica and I dated a few times. One time, Erica had me over when her parents weren't home. We decided to watch "Happy Gilmore" together, and then headed into town. During the movie, it became evident that Erica was willing to get physical that afternoon. However, I did not take advantage of the situation, as I was nervous. After a few dates, we decided to go our separate ways. Neither of us had any regrets about this decision until a few years later.

The summer after we both graduated, Erica and I got a job working together. Erica was then engaged to Jim and I was single. We were both very happy, and the relationship between us was strictly friends, and neither of us wanted different. That summer, she and Jim got married, and I began dating Karen.

Several years passed as I went away to college, married Karen, and eventually graduated. Erica continued to work at the same place, while her husband was making his career. Erica and Jim had their first child while I was in college. Erica decided to stay home with the baby, and that was when my feelings for her changed.

It was a fall Friday afternoon, and Karen and I were driving back from our apartment at college to our parents' house for the weekend. Karen decided that we should stop by Erica and Jim's new home. We pulled into the driveway, walked onto the porch, and knocked on the door. Erica answered the door holding her 3-month old girl, and she was visibly frustrated. The baby was crying, and she said was nursing her when we came to the door. It was then that she sent my mind and hormones racing. She looked a lot better than the last time I had seen her. Her breasts had grown astronomically, but she still had a small frame. Erica looked fantastic! She was wearing a maroon shirt, one with hidden flaps on the sides for easy nursing access. I knew all about this, as I had a great interest in these sorts of things. She let us in and showed us around the house, but I don't remember anything she said, as my mind tried to picture her breastfeeding the baby.

Karen knew about my fantasies before this encounter, and she had role-played them with me several times. But, she really didn't like this role-play, so I didn't push it too often. I definitely didn't tell Karen my feelings for Erica that day, nor have I since then.

After I graduated from college, my wife and I moved back to where we grew up close our family, and, of course, close to Erica and Jim. After a year or so of renting a house, we finally purchased a home in October about 5 minutes from them. It was perfect in more ways than one. My wife had our first child, and he had just turned 1 when we moved into our new home. Karen breastfed him for about 6 months, but never let me taste any of her milk. It was OK with me, as we were still very sexually active.

We both agreed that she would stay at home and raise our children while I worked on my career. This gave us the flexibility that we both desired, and we enjoyed our lives very much. It was that flexibility that allowed my wife to spend 2 weeks in December vacationing with her family down south while I stayed home alone and worked. She had done the same thing the year before, but this was the first time she left me alone in our new home.

She had been gone a few days when I received a call from Jim.

"Hello," I answered.

"Mike, this is Jim. Erica and I would like to invite you over for dinner Sunday afternoon, with your wife being gone and all. Sound OK?"

"Sure," I said, "I could use a home-cooked meal. Two o'clock OK?"

"Sounds good," he said.

This excited me very much, as it always excited me to see Erica. She just had their second child, and looked better every time I saw her. Her breasts had gotten big again, and she didn't gain as much weight with her second child as she did with the first. Our relationship had become strange lately, as we often avoided conversation when we saw each other. I just thought it was because I always fantasized about her, and talking to her only made it worse. I could never read how she felt about me. She probably would never speak to me again if she knew the thoughts that I had about her. Regardless, I couldn't wait for Sunday.

I knocked on the door at 1:55 with much anticipation and nervousness. I had been with Erica and Jim many times, but not without my wife. Also, I knew Erica was breastfeeding, and merely the thought of that sent my mind racing.

"Hi Mike," Erica answered the door. "Come on in."

I walked in and handed her the pan of brownies I had made for dessert.

"Thank you," she said, and carried them into the kitchen. From the kitchen, she said, "Jim got called in to work; I guess it's just going to be me and you. Is that OK? I told Jim I was going to call you and let you know before you came over, but I forgot."

Are you kidding? Of course it was OK with me, I thought.

"Well, maybe I should go, with him being gone and all."

"Oh, I am sure he doesn't mind, besides, I could use the adult conversation."

"Alright, if you insist", I said smiling.

At her request, I sat down at the table and waited for her to set the food on the table. As she leaned over to set the tray of lasagna on the table, I took a glance down her shirt. She lifted her eyes, and I looked back down quickly. She was wearing a button-down short sleeve shirt, and appeared to also be wearing a nursing bra underneath. It appeared to be the one with a snap on each shoulder that opens the cups for easy access for the baby. Now my mind was racing as I began to fix my plate, and luckily, the table was hiding my erection.

During dinner, we made the usual chit-chat about our kids, work, houses, families, etc. I didn't eat much nor contribute much to the conversation, as all I could think about was maybe getting a glance down her shirt again. Just then, a cry came from the baby room.

"I guess the baby's up," she said, and ran upstairs to attend to him. She picked up the baby and brought him downstairs. "I think he just needs to be changed," she said, and proceeded to lay him on the living room floor to change his diaper. I watched her change him and thought about how lucky he was. She picked little Jimmy back up, sat on the couch, and began to soothe him to get him to quit crying.

"Why don't you come sit on the couch and watch some TV?"

"OK" I said and turned on the TV.

About 10 minutes passed by, and the baby was still crying. "I guess he's hungry. I'm sorry, but I have to feed him. Would you do me a favor and hold him for a second?"

"Um, sure," I said, taking the baby.

She then positioned herself on the couch, grabbed a blanket, and laid it on her shoulder covering her chest. She reached her hand under the blanket, and appeared to unsnap her shirt.

"OK," she said, "you can bring him to me now." I gave her the baby, and she laid him in her lap, put his head under the blanket, and began to nurse him. Erica tried to downplay the situation by not looking at the baby while he was breastfeeding, but I couldn't help taking glances over at her.

"Karen breastfed David, right?" she said.

"Yes, she did."

After a few moments of awkward pause, I noticed Erica was blushing as she was jostling with the baby. "I'll be back in a few minutes, I'm sorry," she said, and carried the baby upstairs.

While she was upstairs, my mind began wondering what was going on. I couldn't believe she was feeding him right here beside me, I thought. God, how I wanted to suck on those breasts for her. I went to the restroom down the hall to calm my nerves and to let my erection subside.

When I came out the restroom, she was sitting back on the couch. I sat down on the recliner on the other side of the living room. I noticed her squirming, and could tell that she was in some discomfort.

"Is everything OK?" I asked.

"Well, it's just that the baby is not eating enough, that's all"

"Oh, is that why you are in pain?"

"Yes, Jimmy just fell back asleep after I started nursing him. It's just frustrating, I guess."

"Oh", I said, starting to blush.

"What's wrong, Mike?" she asked.

"It's nothing, Erica, I should get going".

"Come on, we're good friends, tell me what's on your mind. Please?"

After some deliberation, I told her my innermost thoughts about her. After all, I had to know how she felt about me so I could quit fantasizing about her. Thinking about her was tearing me up inside.

"Well, I have been thinking about you a lot lately," I started.

"Oh?" she said quizzically.

"Yes, I have, and I think I should just lay it all out for you to get it off my chest."

"Go ahead, I'm listening."

"It all started a few years ago when Karen and I came over after you guys just moved in this house. Your daughter was just an infant then, and when we knocked on the door, we interrupted your nursing her."

"Yes, I remember", she said.

"Well, I have always fantasized about a woman breastfeeding me and treating me like a baby, and when you said you were nursing her that day, I could not get the thought of you out of my head. It had been a while since I had seen you at that point, and you looked amazing. I was very excited when you guys invited me over for dinner, because I thought I may get a chance to see you breastfeeding little Jimmy. Anyways, I am glad I finally got a chance to tell you how I feel."

I could see Erica was shocked to hear all of this. "Wow, I had no idea you had these thoughts about me. I'm very flattered. Honestly, I have had thoughts about you too. I noticed that when we see each other, we avoid talking. I have always been attracted to you physically, but I didn't think that you were. I never really wanted to stop dating you, but I knew that's what you wanted."

At that point, you could cut the tension with a knife.

"Well," she continued, "I will help you if you will help me. My breasts hurt really badly, and it sounds like you can help me get the excess milk out."

I couldn't believe what my ears had just heard.

"Yes, I can and would love to, but I am a little nervous. You'll have to tell me what to do," I said.

"Come over beside me on the couch and sit down," she said. I moved over beside her and waited for what was next. She looked into my eyes, and started slowly unbuttoning her shirt. With the undoing of each button, I could see more and more of her massive breasts, which were covered by the white nursing bra. When she got about ¾ of the way down her shirt, she said "OK, now lay down on my lap on this pillow". I turned my body and laid my head down into her lap and looked up into her chest.

"Is baby ready to nurse?" she asked.

"Yes!" I said, very excited that she was playing into my fantasy.

She then opened her shirt, revealing that bra that I had been dreaming about for so long. Her breasts were popping out of the bra; she must have been a 40D. She tucked her hair back behind her ear and reached for the snap by her right shoulder, smiling as she looked at my eyes. She unclipped the bra, and slowly brought the flap down, uncovering the most beautiful breast I had ever seen. She then grabbed her breast, and directed her nipple towards my mouth.

"It's time to eat, baby. Now latch onto my breast and suck real good."

With that request, I was off. I latched onto her breast and sucked for a few seconds until the milk starting coming out. It tasted so good, and this moment was so sensual that I closed my eyes. Her breast was so full and hard, that some of the milk dribbled down my chin.

"Mmm", I moaned.

"Baby was so hungry, huh? Now you drink from mommy till all the milk is gone, OK baby."

"Yes, mommy," I answered as I took a short break from sucking. As I latched back on, I could tell she was enjoying it too as she made a few sounds.

I nursed from her right breast for I guess about 5 minutes, but it seemed like an eternity. When there was none left, I unlatched from the breast.

"Mama, this one's dry, I think I need to nurse on the other one."

"OK, baby, hold on" she said.

She began to reposition herself, when I stopped her.

"Hold on. I have been such a good boy; may I unsnap the other side?"

"Yes you can, baby," she replied.

I sat up from her lap, swung my left leg around her body, and now was sitting in her lap facing her body. I unbuttoned the shirt the rest of the way, and pulled it away from her body. Then, I slid the shirt off of her shoulders and tossed it onto the floor. The empty breast was now hanging out with the full breast still cupped by the nursing bra. I then reached my hand to unsnap the flap covering her left breast and slowly pulled it down. I went face first into her full breast and sucked some of the milk out.

"Baby, mama needs her bra off. You just lay down and mommy will take it off", she said.

"Mama, can I take it off for you?"

"Sure baby, but let mama take your shirt off." She pulled my shirt off and rubbed my chest and body with her hands.

I leaned forward and pressed my bare chest against hers and wrapped my arms around her. I found the hook, unfastened her bra, and pulled the straps forward off of her shoulders. She took the bra from me and tossed it on the couch. I laid back down in her lap, and began to drink the rest of her milk.

"Mmm, mama likes baby breastfeeding" she said as she rubbed my face with her hand. Then, she reached down and rubbed my stomach. As I continued to feast on her breast, her hand reached into my pants and she began to rub my cock.

"Baby so big", she said.

"Ohhh" I moaned as she unzipped my shorts and caressed my balls. I then grabbed the dry breast and began to massage it.

"This one's almost dry too," I said, "what should we do?"

"Follow me", she said, as we got up off the couch. She zipped my pants back up and put her shirt on unbuttoned. With my head still spinning from the best 10 minutes of my life, she grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs.

As she led me down the hallway, we stopped at the baby's room. She opened the door and led me over by the changing table.

"Come on, it's time to put a diaper on baby. Now get up on the table."

Without hesitation, I hopped up on the changing table. This was a little difficult as the table was only about 3 feet long. The table was topped with a pad, and I laid down on my back on the pad. She reached down and grabbed a diaper and began to unfold it. She leaned over me and removed my shorts and underwear.

"Spread your legs", she said, "I've got to put a clean diaper on you".

I spread my legs and rested them on her shoulders as she prepared the diaper.

"Lift your bottom, baby" she said. She then put the diaper under my ass. She pushed my hips against the pad as she pulled the diaper over my penis. "I have a couple of special diapers that I keep for special occasions like this. They are big enough for adults, but have the sticky tabs like baby diapers. I also cut a hole in the middle for your penis."

She pressed the diaper against my hips, and pulled the diaper tight by fastening the sticky tabs. "Baby's all done. Now you have a clean diaper."

"Thank you mommy", I said and hopped off the table.

"Now, let's go to the bed", Erica said, and led me into her bedroom. "Mama needs to finish nursing you".

I laid down on the bed on my side, and she laid on her side next to me. She pulled back her shirt again, and I latched on to her breast.

"Finish nursing and mommy will play with you." I nodded as I was enjoying Erica's big mommy breasts. She reached down and played with my cock as I breastfed.

"OK, I think we are done nursing. Now let's take care of mommy." With that, she stood beside the bed and took off her shorts and underwear. She got on the bed, reached behind my head, and placed two pillows behind my neck.

"Just lay back and let mommy take care of everything, baby"

"OK, mama" I replied and laid my head on the pillows.

Erica then pulled off her shirt and tied up her hair.

"Mama's gonna suck on you now."

She moved down to the end of the bed, got on her knees on the floor, and began sucking on my cock with the diaper still on. I closed my eyes as she started sucking slowly. She then rubbed her nipples against my penis, dribbling some milk onto my diaper.

"Uh, oh, baby's diaper is wet now. Let mama take it off." As she wrapped her mouth around my penis, she slowly undid the tabs of the diaper and rubbed my sides. She removed her mouth from my penis, and proceeded to pull off the diaper and toss it on the floor.

She moved onto the bed, stood up on her knees, and lined up her vagina with my penis.

"Mama wants daddy now," she said as she slid my dick into her vagina. She rode up and down, up and down, up and down.

"Harder!" she yelled "Harder! Harder! Harder! Here cums mama!! OHHH!!! OHHH!!! OHHH!! We both screamed together as we climaxed together.

When she finished, she laid down beside me and rubbed my chest as I sucked on her breasts some more.

"Thank you, mama. Don't hesitate to invite me over for supper."

This was a story I copied and pasted years ago. I can't recall where I got it. Hope everyone enjoys and if the author shows up and wants it to go down, please let me know.

• Like 3

Knew this seemed extremely familiar, took a file search to track where I'd come across it before as I had thought it had been here but sure enough it was somewhere less obvious:

https://www.literotica.com/s/breastfeeding-me

?
Would not have thought of trying there at all tbh! They do have some ABDL content but certainly not the first place I think of.

The other parts are up there too and you can find links to them on the right hand side near the bottom of the story, hopefully this is helpful to people. Doesn't look like the author has written any other stories though.

Memorial Day picnics are tradition at Leche Catholic Church. There is food, games, entertainment, and all sorts of activities for both young and old. But this particular picnic would have a special flavor like no other picnic I had been to before.

The picnic began at 2:00. At that time, all of the families set up their lawn chairs, laid blankets down on the grass, and chatted with other parishioners. Some of the older men started a game of horseshoes, while some of the young adults played volleyball. I just kind of wandered around, talking with people I knew and just enjoying the nice weather.

Erica, Jim, and their family arrived at about 2:30. It had been about 6 months since we had our dinner and "dessert" that Sunday afternoon. I had been watching for their arrival, as I always kept my eye out for her. She was wearing a blue dress with white flowers. The dress did not button down the front as I always liked, but rather it zipped down the back. Her appearance had really not changed much since then, but in my mind, she looked better every time I saw her. Her chest was still enlarged, as she was still nursing little Jimmy, about 8 months old now.

I was chatting with an older fellow when I spotted them walking into the picnic area. She was carrying the baby and their picnic basket, while Jim was walking with their 3-year old daughter and carrying their lawn chairs. As they entered the pavilion where I was on the far end, our eyes met as she was looking for a spot for her family's belongings. We had very little contact since that Sunday afternoon, but I think we both knew we enjoyed that meal very much. Jim was very skeptical and protective of his wife, so I tried to maintain my distance. I didn't want to send any unusual vibes. Anyways, they found a spot to put their stuff about 100 feet away from our stuff.

The formal ceremony began at 3:00. The minister led us in the saying of the pledge of allegiance, the singing of the "Star Spangled Banner", and a short prayer before people began eating. There was lots of food to choose from; as this was a potluck dinner (meaning every family brought at least one dish to share). I enjoyed some ham, barbeque beans, corn on the cob, and rolls. After I finished my meal, I helped my son, almost 2 years old, eat his food. I then sat down on the lawn chair and watched him play on the blanket below me while my wife Karen talked to the people around us. I caught a few glances of Erica and her family as they ate their meal.

At about 3:45, everyone started moving around again. I joined in on a volleyball game with my brother and some friends. We won several games in a row, as nobody else could put a team together that could beat us. During one of the games, I spotted Erica watching us play volleyball. When I saw her watching, I tried hard to score a couple of points. Erica had always admired my athletic ability and body. I looked over at her after I spiked a ball for a point and noticed her smiling with admiration.

4:30 was the time where the service began. We sang a few songs ("God Bless America", "Battle Hymn of the Republic", etc.), had some special singing, and a short challenge from the minister. I sat with my wife and family and held my son on my lap as the service went on. During the challenge from the minister, my son fell asleep. Karen suggested that take him inside the church and lay him down in the nursery room. I agreed that I would do this after the service was over.

The service ended, and I stood up with my son in my arms. David usually napped for about 2 hours in the afternoon, so we could lay him in the church nursery and check on him every now and then. I opened the doors to the church, went down the hallway, into the nursery wing, and into the infants' room. They had several cribs in the infants' room, so he would be safe in there. I laid him down, covered him with his favorite blanket, and walked out of the room. The church nursery was very nice. They have three separate 24' x 24' rooms, one each for infants, one-year olds, and two-year olds. Each room was stocked with toys, rocking chairs, changing tables, a restroom, and all other necessities for your children.

I walked back outside to the activities. My wife had struck up a conversation with an old friend she had not seen in a while, so I just wandered around. I watched some of the kids jump in the bounce houses, threw the football around, and watched some volleyball. After about 20 minutes or so, my wife called me over and asked if I would check on David. I agreed and began to walk towards the church.

I opened the doors and headed down the hallway towards the nursery wing. As I got closer to the nursery, I heard the cry of a small child.

"Oh, great," I thought, "David probably woke up. Now he's going to be grouchy the rest of the day."

I got to the door of the room, and peeked in the window to see if he was standing in his crib. He appeared to be sleeping from the window. I quietly and slowly opened the door, only to see David fast asleep in his crib.

"Who is crying?" I said softly to myself. As I looked around the corner, I saw a woman leaning over her baby changing a diaper on the changing table. She heard me enter the room, and turned around to see who it was. It was Erica.

"Oh, sorry, I was coming to check on David. I thought he was crying," I said.

"No, it was Jimmy. He's having a rough day," she replied as she finished changing him and sat down in one of the rocking chairs.

"How have you been Erica?" I asked.

"I'm doing pretty well. I have missed seeing you around."

"I have missed you to," I said, "I just thought it best to avoid a strange situation, so that's why my wife and I haven't been around in a while."

"Oh, that makes sense. Shut the door," Erica ordered, "and sit down by me."

I shut the door, opened the half-door entering the nursery, and sat down in the rocking chair next to her as we continued our conversation.

"There's no one else in here, right?" I asked.

"No. Just you and me," she said smiling as she tried to soothe the baby.

"Erica," I whispered, "I haven't been able to get you out of my mind since that day. I enjoyed everything so much and fantasize about it daily."

"Me too," she said, "I thought about calling you a couple of mornings and asking you to stop by before work since Jim goes to work so early."

"I definitely would have come over. How is little Jimmy doing?" I said.

"He is doing OK. I am still breastfeeding him, but he is starting to lose interest."

"Really? How could anyone lose interest?" I said jokingly.

She giggled and blushed.

"He does not want to nurse today, so I brought a bottle for him just in case. Would you get it for me? It's in his diaper bag."

I got the bottle for him, gave it to Erica, and sat back down as she began to feed him the bottle.

"I'm still producing milk, Mike, if you'd like to nurse on me again."

"Right here, Erica, in the church nursery? Aren't you afraid of getting caught?"

"I don't care. I want you to suck on my breasts. I had thought I might get the chance this afternoon. Now, go lock the door and shut off the lights."

I quickly agreed and got out of my chair to shut off the lights and lock the nursery door.

The only light in the room was from the outside window. The windows are tinted so no one can see in. My heart was racing as I knew I was going to get to re-live my fantasy again. I sat back down in the rocker as she finished giving Jimmy the bottle.

"He'll be done in just a minute and he'll fall asleep," she said.

I waited for it seemed like an eternity for the bottle to be done and Jimmy to fall asleep. I checked on David to make sure he was fast asleep as well.

"OK," she said whispering, "follow me."

She led me into the corner of the room to a door that was shut. She opened the door to a room approximately 8' x 10' which I always thought was a closet. It had a reclining chair in each corner, and the room was divided by a partition.

"What is this room for?" I said.

"It is a private nursing room. The chairs are for the mothers to feed their children, and the partition between the chairs is for privacy if 2 mothers are in here at the same time. No one should catch us in here."

She turned on the lamp in the corner and shut the door. She then sat down in one of the chairs and made herself comfortable. I stood and watched.

"Come here, Mike," she said as she motioned for me to sit on her lap.

I moved myself into her lap, my legs hanging over the recliner, and leaned my head on one of the headrests. The chair was surprisingly comfortable and big enough for the two of us. After a few seconds of getting situated in her lap, I looked up into her eyes.

This was my favorite view in the world - lying in Erica's lap, my head resting, underneath her big breasts, looking into her eyes, waiting to see her uncover her massive breasts. She pulled her hair tie off of her wrist and put her hair in a pony tail.

"Alright, is baby ready to nurse on mama?"

"Yes, mommy. Baby hungry," I replied.

With that, she leaned forward in the chair, reached her hands behind her back, and began to unzip her dress. She probably unzipped it half the way down, and then pulled the dress forward off of her shoulders. She eased her arms through, and pulled the dress down below her breasts and laid the dress on my body. She was wearing a black satin nursing bra. There were two buttons in the center of the bra for easy nursing access.

She looked into my eyes and rubbed my face as I stared at her chest.

"Do you want to unsnap the button, baby?" she asked.

I nodded my head and sat up in the chair. Both of my hands grabbed her covered breasts as I kissed her all over her chest. I licked her chest and used my tongue to get inside her bra.

"Mmm," she moaned. "Lay back down and let mama breastfeed you. They are SO full."

I laid my head back down, and she reached up with her hand to release her right breast. She grabbed the button with her thumb and index finger and unsnapped the button. She slowly pulled the flap away from the center of her chest, revealing more and more of her breast. She then grabbed her breast and directed her wet, protruding nipple towards my mouth.

"Here it is, baby. Drink mommy's milk."

I latched on and sucked for a few seconds before the sweet, warm milk started flowing from her breast into my mouth. The flap that she had just pulled away from her breast was touching my cheek.

"Mmm," we both moaned together.

She laid her head back and closed her eyes as I slurped and gulped her milk in my mouth. I reached up with my right hand, rubbed her chest, and reached inside her bra to rub on her other nipple. My left hand was massaging and lightly scratching her right arm. I continued to suck on Erica's breasts until it was empty.

"OK, baby," she said, "let mommy get up."

I got off of her lap and stood by the door. She got up out of the chair, her dress hanging down just below her breasts. She turned her back towards me.

"Mike, will you zip my dress back up?"

"Uh, sure," I said and zipped the dress back up. "What are we doing now?"

"You'll see," she replied and walked back into the nursery.

"I have a special diaper that I put in Jimmy's diaper bag that will fit you. Like I said earlier, I kind of thought I might get this chance this afternoon. Now, hop up on the changing table and let mommy put a diaper on you."

I kicked off my shoes and hopped up on the padded dresser as she requested.

As she looked down on me, she unbuttoned my Polo shirt and tossed it on the floor. Then, she unbuttoned my shorts, unzipped them and pulled them off of legs, which were hanging off the dresser. She moved her hands all over my body and into my boxers.

She then moved to the end of the changing table and removed my boxers. She grabbed the diaper bag, and pulled out a big diaper and the baby wipes. She opened the wipe box, pulled out a baby wipe, and began to stroke my cock with it. She then lifted my legs up off the table and took a quick wipe of my ass.

"We've got to make sure baby's all clean," she said.

She threw away the wipe, and grabbed the diaper. She lifted my legs again and rested them on her shoulders as she unfolded the diaper. I could see that the diaper had Sesame Street characters on it. She placed the diaper under me, and pulled it around. She cut a hole in the middle of the diaper and put my penis through the hole. She finally fastened the tabs and helped me get off the table.

"You've got to finish eating now, baby," she said leading me back to the nursing room.

As Erica and I entered the room, she unzipped her dress all the way, and let it fall to the floor. I came up behind her and pressed my dick against her backside as I reached around her and massaged her breasts. I then unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. She sat back in the recliner as I shut the door behind us.

I got back in her lap and commenced breastfeeding on the full breast. I grabbed her breast, tickled her nipple, and placed as much of the breast in mouth as was possible. I sucked hard, getting a big stream of her warm milk in my mouth. The milk came faster than I could swallow, so some of the milk ran down my cheek. It seemed like Erica enjoyed this more than I did, as she moaned and squirmed in the chair.

"Oh, baby," she moaned, "suck mama harder."

She grabbed my dick as I continued to suck on her left breast while I played with her right nipple. My sucking slowed down when she grabbed my dick, as that action paralyzed me. When she first grabbed it, some pre-cum came out. She rubbed that all over her fingers, and stroked me harder and harder with her slippery hand.

My mouth unlatched from the breast as the caressing of my cock was the center of my attention.

"Faster, faster, faster," I said. "Make me cum!!!"

She heeded my instruction and began to stroke faster.

"Here I cum! Here I cum!!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!!" I yelled as I shot my cum all over my stomach and chest.

She began to rub my sperm all over my body as I began to settle down.

Just then, we heard a noise from the nursery. We heard a key go in the door, the doorknob turn, and the door open.

"Erica?" we heard someone whisper from the nursery.

"Shut off the light," Erica whispered to me with panic.

I reached up from her lap and turned off the light.

"Erica??" the female voice said a little louder.

We both sat there without moving as we heard the person moving throughout the room.

"She's got to be in here," the voice said to herself. "The diaper bag is right here."

I could see from under the door that the person stopped when she saw all my clothes lying on the floor by the changing table. I could see her shadow moving towards the nursing room, and the door opened.

"Erica?!!"

"What are you doing??" She yelled.

It was Deb, Erica's little sister.

"Great!" I thought. "Now I was in BIG trouble. Or so I thought."

• Like 1

Part 3

When Deb entered the room, I was lying in Erica's lap with my sperm all over my body. She was topless and all I had on was the diaper. After Deb shouted at her younger sister, both Erica and I scurried around to cover ourselves up. She put her bra and dress back on. I picked up my clothes and ran out the door to the restroom. Deb just stood there with her hands on her hips waiting for an explanation as to what was going on.

"Deb," Erica pleaded, "you can't tell anyone about this. Please?"

"I don't know what I am going to do," Deb replied. "James has been looking for you. He is ready to leave. I guess we'll talk about this later."

With that, Erica gathered the baby and their belongings, and headed outside. I walked out of the restroom and grabbed my son. Deb just looked at me and nodded her head as I left the nursery. She was stunned and disappointed at what she had seen.

"You are going to hear from me too," she said angrily.

Erica and Jim were gathering up their stuff to leave when I got outside of the church. I made sure Jim did not see me. Karen was still chatting with her friend; she barely noticed I was gone. I asked her if she was ready to leave.

We packed up our things and got in our car to go home. We both commented on the way home on how we had such a good time, and that our picnics are always so much fun.

Several days passed without any mention of what happened at the picnic. "I suppose Deb is keeping her promise of not telling anyone," I thought. "I certainly would have heard about it by now if she told someone." That afternoon, I received a call on my cell phone from Erica. "Oh, great," I thought.

"Hello," I answered.

"Mike, this is Erica."

"Hey, uh, how are you?"

"Fine," she said. Just wanted to let you know that Deb wants you and me to meet with her tomorrow morning at 8:00 to talk about the situation. Can you meet at my house at 8:00?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I can call in late to work. Does anyone else know, Erica?"

"No. Deb hasn't told anyone yet. She said that she wanted to find out the whole story before she did anything about it."

"OK. I will see you at 8:00 tomorrow then. Bye."

I was not very productive at work for the rest of that afternoon, nor was I very talkative at home that evening. I couldn't get my mind off of what would happen the next morning.

I awoke at 6:30 from my bed after a restless night. I went through my usual morning routine and headed out the door at my usual time. I arrived at Erica's house at about 7:45 that morning. Before pulling into the driveway, I made sure Jim's car was gone. He had already left, but Deb had already arrived as well.

I shut my car door, and walked up the driveway onto the porch. I rang the doorbell and Erica answered the door with her pajamas still on. "Wow!" I thought, "She looks good even when she gets out of bed." She was wearing a cotton two-piece outfit. The top was light green with blue stripes. It came down to her waist and buttoned down the center. The bottom was matching shorts which came down to middle of her thighs. Erica had a nice tan body and was medium build. She is about 5'3" and very compact, meaning she had good-sized breasts and ass.

She invited me into the living room, where Deb was sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee. Erica sat down and requested I do the same.

"Would you like anything to drink, Mike? Coffee? Water?"

"No thanks," I replied.

"Well," Deb started, "Who wants to explain what I saw in the nursery?" She folded her arms and looked at both of us.

"I will," I said.

"You see Deb; it all started about 3 years ago after Lucy was born. Karen and I came over to see Erica's new house one afternoon. Erica answered the door and said Lucy was crying because she was nursing her when we came over. Since then, I have been very attracted to Erica. Specifically, I wanted Erica to fulfill my teen fantasy of breastfeeding from a woman, and being treated like a baby."

"Well," I continued, "around last Christmas time, Jim invited me over for dinner as my wife was out of town. When I showed up for dinner, Jim was not here. He had to work. The baby had trouble eating that day, so she let me drink her milk."

"I also put a diaper on him," Erica said with a smile.

"Did you guys have sex?" Deb asked bluntly.

"Um, yes, we did," I replied shamefully.

"Don't you two love your spouses?" Deb asked.

"I love Karen very much, but Erica and I just got caught up in the moment. Karen doesn't really care for my fantasy, and Erica was into it."

"I love Jim too, but I have always been attracted to Mike. We were just afraid to tell each other until that day when he came over for dinner."

"I see," Deb said. "So, did you guys plan the meeting in the nursery?"

"I kind of thought it might happen," Erica said, "but Mike didn't. He walked into the nursery to check in on his son, when he found me changing little Jimmy's diaper. I told him that Jimmy was not eating enough, and that he could breastfeed again if he wanted. He locked the door, and I took him into the nursing room and breastfed him. I also brought a special diaper in case I got the chance to change him."

"Hmm, well," Deb hesitated, "I don't think it will help anybody if I tell Jim or Karen about what I saw. It is obvious that both of you love your mates and I wouldn't want to be responsible for causing any trouble in your marriages."

"Thank you, Deb, so much," I said. I was worried that you were going to rat us out.

"Yeah, thanks, sis," Erica quickly replied.

"Wait, I am not finished," Deb piped in. "You guys have to promise me something before I promise not to tell anyone."

"What is it Deb?" Erica and I both asked.

"Well, when I walked in on you two, I was upset, but I was also turned on. I want to breastfeed Mike also. I know, I know, I don't have any children and am not expressing milk, but I have always wondered what it would feel like to have a baby. After all, I want to have children of my own some day. Erica, I want you to show me how to take care of a baby, and Mike is going to be my baby. Then, we will have a deal."

"Wow! Sounds like a good deal to me!" I quickly snickered.

"OK," Erica said. "Just tell me what you want to know and what you want Mike to do."

"To start, Erica and me can go upstairs and get me the right clothing. Mike, I want you to lie on the living room floor. After a few minutes, Mike, I want you to start crying like a baby."

"Alright," we both agreed as they went upstairs while I got comfortable on the floor.

Deb and Erica entered Erica's bedroom. Deb wanted a nursing bra and a different top to wear. Deb was wearing a tight sweater and a push-up bra, which was not conducive to nursing a baby. She almost exclusively wore push-up bras, and everyone who knew her appreciated that. Deb was also short like Erica, but a little heavier. The bra was a little small on Deb, as Deb was probably a 42D. They got their big chests from their mother, also a knockout. She wore the undersized nursing bra anyways, and Erica helped her look for a top to wear. Erica really had nothing that fit her, so Deb decided on a pink bathrobe. Deb put on the bra, slipped out of her slacks, and put the bathrobe on. Then, they started down the hall towards the stairs.

As I heard them walking in the upstairs hallway, I began to cry like a baby. "Waaa!! Waaa!!" I cried. I thought this request was a little strange, but was happy to comply.

Erica explained to Deb that I was probably hungry. She told her that babies eat about every 3-4 hours. They walked into the living room and looked down at me crying on the blanket I laid on the floor.

"Is baby hungry?" Erica asked. "Aunt Deb is going to feed you. Is that OK?"

"Actually, Erica," Deb chimed in, "I want you to show me how first. Then, I'll try."

"OK, Deb."

"Mike, come sit by mommy on the couch. It's time to nurse."

"I usually pick the baby up and bring him over to the couch and lay the baby in my lap. But since Mike is a big baby, he can walk over to the couch himself."

I walked over to the couch and sat in the middle. Erica sat to my right in one corner of the couch, and Deb sat on my left in the other corner of the couch. I didn't know exactly what would transpire that day, but it was looking good so far. I was sitting in between two hot sisters in their twenties who both wanted to breastfeed me.

"Now watch me closely," Erica said.

"First, I grab a pillow and lay it in my lap. Second, I lay baby's head down on the pillow. Next, I unsnap my shirt and push it away from my body, so it doesn't get in my way. Then I grab the snap by my shoulder and release the cup of the bra. Push the cup all the way open, so baby can easily access the nipple. Finally, I grab my bare breast and direct the nipple towards the baby's mouth. I rub the nipple against the baby's lips, which automatically opens his mouth. Once his mouth opens and finds the nipple, he instinctively sucks, eventually receiving my milk."

I was enjoying this very much, as I was sucking away on Erica's breasts while Deb was listening to Erica's instructions. I opened my eyes while I was nursing and saw that Erica and Deb were watching me drink. They both smiled when I opened my eyes. Deb had gotten up off the couch and was leaning over me, and I could see down her bathrobe. I could tell that her breasts were popping out of Erica's nursing bra. Erica rubbed my face with her hand, and I closed my eyes again and dug in to her breast.

Deb sat back down on the couch and rested my legs on her lap while I breastfed from her sister. She then began to massage my thighs and calves. When she noticed my erection, she unbuttoned and unzipped my pants.

"Now you should be more comfortable, Mike," Deb said.

She went back to rubbing my legs as I finished Erica's right breast.

"OK, Deb," Erica said, "This one's empty of milk. Is it OK if I give him my other one or are you ready to give it a try?"

"I think I am ready," Deb replied. "You can give him the other one later."

I rose up from Erica's lap as she snapped her nursing bra and buttoned her shirt back up. I waited for Deb to give me instructions before I made my next move.

"OK, Mike," Deb ordered, "Lay on my lap. Aunt Deb is going to feed you now."

I laid my head in Deb's lap. I grabbed a pillow and put behind my head as she forgot. I reached up and rubbed the robe she was wearing waiting for her to make the next move.

She reached her hands down by her waist and grabbed the belt which tied the bathrobe together. She slowly untied the belt and began opening the robe. I bit my lip with excitement as I started seeing more and more of Deb's upper body. I could tell she was very tentative, but also very excited. She pulled the robe away from her body and got herself comfortable. She lifted my body off of her legs so I wouldn't be lying on the robe. I laid my head back down and saw that she had no pants on. I looked down and noticed her red underwear. Deb had a real nice body, as she was a former cheerleader. She had gained a few pounds around her waist, but she was still very firm. The bra she had on was identical to the one Erica had on at the picnic. She tucked her hair behind her ears, and grabbed the snap with her hand.

"Oh, Aunt Deb, nurse me," I begged.

She fumbled with the snap a little before the cup opened. She pulled the fabric away from her body, revealing the hard breast she had been covering. Her nipples were already hard, as she was turned on by the situation. I didn't wait for her to direct her breast into my mouth. I rubbed my face all over her tit before latching on to the nipple. I took as much breast into my mouth as it could handle and began to suck on her.

"Mmm," I moaned as I enjoyed the dry nursing as much as the wet.

"It feels so good to have someone suck on Aunt Deb's titties," she replied.

Erica moved closer as I sucked on her sister's breasts. I looked at her and could tell she was getting turned on. She took off my socks and shoes, and slid my pants off of my legs. She then began fondling my penis and caressing my balls.

As Erica was tending to my erection, I looked up and could tell Deb was in some discomfort. I unlatched from her breast.

"Is something wrong, Deb?" I asked.

"Um, yeah, this bra is hurting me. It is too tight."

"OK," I replied, "Get up and I'll take it off for you."

Deb agreed and I sat up out of her lap. She stood up and dropped the robe to the floor.

"Deb, go ahead and sit back down and keep feeding Mike," Erica said, "You never want to interrupt your baby breastfeeding. I'll take care of the bra for you."

Deb sat back down and laid my head back in her lap. I latched back on as Erica leaned her sister forward.

"Lean forward, Deb," Erica ordered.

Erica reached for the hooks of Deb's bra and released the bra from her body. Erica slid the straps of the bra off her sister's shoulders and laid the bra on my head.

"Does that feel better, sis?"

"Yes, much better Erica. Thank you"

Erica went back to playing with me as I tossed the bra on the floor. I grabbed Deb's other breast and began to massage it.

"That feels sooo good, Mike. Please don't stop," Deb pleaded.

After a few more minutes of pleasing Deb and her pleasing me, Erica was getting a little jealous of all the attention Deb and I were getting.

"I think we need more room," Erica said, "What do you say we take this upstairs?"

Deb and I both agreed and we all got off the couch. Erica was still fully clothed, I had only my boxers on, and Deb only had her underwear on. I grabbed my clothes as we all went up the stairs.

"OK," Erica said to Deb, "I think you've got the breastfeeding part down. Now you need to practice changing the baby's diaper."

"Sure," Deb agreed. "Do you have any more diapers for Mike?"

"Of course I do," Erica replied with a smile. "Since Jimmy is still asleep in his room, we'll have to change Mike on my bed. Let me go into Jimmy's room and get the diaper and wipes. I'll meet you guys in the bedroom."

Erica went into Jimmy's room while Deb and I laid down on Erica's bed. Without speaking, I dug back into Deb's breasts as she laid on her side. I pressed her body up against mine as I nursed.

"Do you want Aunt Deb to change you," she whispered into my ear, "I can tell you are wet."

I nodded my head in agreement.

Erica entered the room with a diaper and a couple of wipes.

"OK, baby," Erica said, "let's put a diaper on you and then you can eat some more."

She removed me from Deb's breast and rolled me onto my back.

"Alright, Deb, here is the diaper and wipes. Stand here at the foot of the bed and I'll tell you what to do."

Deb agreed and got off the bed and looked down at me.

"After you take off his boxers, I want you wipe his ass and cock real good. Perfect. Now, I want you to unfold the diaper. Pick his ass up off the bed and slide the diaper underneath him. Good. Next, you need to pull the diaper around his body and put his cock through the hole. Then, you fasten the tabs from the back of the diaper to the front. Good job. I think you are ready to be a mom."

"Thanks, Erica," Deb replied, "that wasn't so difficult after all."

"Do you mind, Deb, if I finish nursing Mike. My other breast is still full."

"No. Go ahead."

Erica sat on the bed leaning against the headboard.

"Come here and finish mommy," Erica ordered me.

I crawled on the king-sized bed to where she was and laid my head on her lap. She unbuttoned her shirt again, tossed it on the floor, completely took off her nursing bra, and threw it on the floor as well. The situation was getting very hot very fast. I sucked on her breast like I never had before. She moaned louder and louder as I drank her milk and massaged her other breast. Deb came over to where we were and began stroking my cock. After a few seconds of all this, I stopped.

"Deb! Wait! I don't wanna cum yet!" I yelled. "This feels so good. I don't want it to end."

"Come on Mike," Erica pleaded, "Keep sucking. I was about ready to cum."

She grabbed my face on took it to her breast.

"Suck it, baby! Suck it!" she yelled.

I aggressively sucked on the breast again as Deb had stopped playing with me. Just then, I felt Deb slide my dick into her pussy.

"Come on, Mike! Let's all 3 cum together!" Deb pleaded.

I couldn't stop as she rode my cock up and down faster and faster.

I grabbed Erica's breasts and pulled them together and began sucking both nipples.

"Oh, Mike, don't stop!! Don't stop!!" the sisters screamed in unison.

"OHHHH!!!! OHHHH!! Erica cried as she began to orgasm when I sucked on both nipples. "MIKE!! MIKE!! MIKE!!"

A few seconds later, and after hearing her sister get off, Deb was ready to explode. She rode faster and faster.

"Mmm! Mmm! MMM! She shouted as she closed her eyes and rode down hard on me. I was now watching Deb as I had released from Erica's breasts. Erica was breathing heavily with her eyes closed leaning against the headboard.

"OHHH! OHHH!! YES! YES! YES!" Deb was pushing down on my chest as she came.

"Don't stop, Deb," I yelled. "I cumming too!!"

She pulled off of me before I had the chance to cum.

"Hey!" I yelled angrily, "I didn't cum yet."

"We've got something special for you," Erica whispered in my ear. "Just lay there, cool down, and close your eyes. I promise that you'll like this surprise."

I laid there while the two of them talked about what they were going to do. The talking stopped and they both got back on the bed.

"You keep those eyes closed, baby," Deb said.

A few seconds later, I felt someone sitting on my stomach.

"OK, baby, open your eyes," Deb whispered.

I opened eyes to find it was Deb who was sitting on my stomach. Erica had her face by my cock.

"Here's what were gonna do, Mike. Deb is going to put her breasts in your face, and you are going to suck and play with them. I am going to suck your cock, because I want to taste you like you have tasted me."

Deb leaned down and rubbed her 42D breasts all over my face. I started sucking on one while she rubbed her other nipple against my cheek. Erica opened her mouth and began sucking on my dick. She pumped faster and faster on me. It did not take long for me to cum.

"Here it cums," I said softly. My semin exploded into Erica's mouth, and she was enjoying every drop of it. I could hear her swallowing as I pumped my seed into her mouth.

"Oh, Erica!! Erica!! Mmmm! Mmm! Mmm!"

Erica licked every last drop as Deb rested her chest against mine. After I was dry, Erica and Deb laid on both sides of me. They rested their heads on my shoulders as I wrapped my arms around them both. We all lay there for a few minutes while our bodies tried to recover from all the excitement.

"Well," I said, "I better get to work. Thanks, Deb, for being so understanding."

We all laughed as I got off the bed and put my clothes back on.

"See you gals later, I am off to work."

Part 4

I imagine the empty area in my mother-in-law's basement is actually a large baby nursery. Most of her family thinks Mary works a normal secretary job, but she actually babysits infants every day. Every morning, 5 infant boys are dropped off at her house while the parents work. She only babysits infant boys, as she is a special type of babysitter. Mary is a wet nurse. She only babysits parents with lots of money, as parents bid for her services. When the baby turns 1 year old, she no longer watches the baby and has an opening for a new baby.

In addition to the normal things a babysitter does (cuddling, diaper changes, naptimes), Mary breastfeeds her baby boys that she watches. She stopped taking her medication over a year ago, and since has started producing milk in quantities that doctors cannot explain. She is able to keep 5 babies fully fed during the day, sometimes with one on each breast when necessary.

She does have help though. Her youngest daughter Hannah assists her every day with diaper changes, rocking, and any other things so Mary can focus on nursing her babies. She is paid very well by "Nana" and in return Hannah is sworn to secrecy. All of Nana's baby boys are fed exclusively by her breast milk until they turn 1. The parents are given her expressed (pumped) milk to feed their babies at nights and weekends. Nana will also do night calls if a baby is especially fussy or runs out of milk.

It was a normal early Tuesday morning when I got a call from her. She asked if I could take the day off work and come help her do some work around her house. She said she would pay me more than what I would make at work. I agreed, but was a little puzzled. She asked me to be there at 7:30 on the dot.

I arrived at her house on time, and she answered the door. She told me to sit down and listen, because she didn't have much time to explain. She explained to me that she wasn't actually a secretary, but a babysitter for 5 different families' baby boys. Hannah couldnt make it to help today, so I would need to help her care for the babies. I couldnt really back out and she didn't really give me any time to ask questions. I was the only one she could trust not to tell about what she was doing. The babies would arrive in 5 minutes. So, she asked me to come downstairs and she would show me the operation.

She opened the door to a large room that was transformed into a nursery. It had a big rocking chair, couch, a changing table, 5 cribs, and some toys in a play area. She explained to me that I would need to be ready to help her until 5:00 with few breaks. It would not be easy work, but the parents count on a well cared for baby.

She asked me to stay downstairs, as the parents may frown upon a male helping with their babies. One by one she brought the babies down and laid them in separate cribs. Each baby had its own separate hook on the wall for their diaper bags.

Once she brought the 5th and final baby boy in, she caught her breath and sat in the big blue recliner. She explained that the babies always arrived freshly changed and fed, so we had a little while before the chaos started. She pointed to a chart listing the babies specific feeding and nap times. She explained to me that mostly I would be handing her the babies when it was time to eat and changing them if she was busy feeding them. Each baby was assigned a number on their crib so it would be easy for me to keep track. I asked her where their formula was in their diaper bags. She told me that she had that taken care of. A little puzzled, I nodded my head in agreement.

About 9:00, the chaos ensued as predicted. Baby #1 began to cry.

"James, sweety, would you hand him to me?" she said.

I picked the baby up and handed her baby #1 in the chair.

"Just put him right here in my arms. That's it."

Before I started to say "what does he need?" she began to frantically unbutton her blouse. I watched with my mouth open as her bra was now in plain sight. She lined the baby up right on the nipple, and reached for her shoulder. It was now clear that she was wearing a NURSING BRA! She undid the clip to her big white nursing bra, and a nursing pad was covering her nipple. She pealed away the nursing pad and put the hungry baby to the breast. He dug right in and quickly got into a rythym.

I headed back to sit on the couch across the room from Mary and her baby. "Ummm so I had no idea..."

She stopped me mid-sentence "It's ok James sweety. You didnt know, and I didnt want you to know. I have a rare condition where I produce an abundance of breastmilk, so I have found a way to capitalize on it. I love caring for babies, especially nursing them, and its a nice little income. My only rule is you cant tell another soul about this. OK?"

I replied "Yeah I wont say anything. No reason to tell really"

After that, the action was non-stop. If I wasn't changing a baby, I was holding one off that was hungry until one of Mary's breasts became available. She handled everything with such ease. A lot of times there would be a baby on each of her breasts during the day. There was probably a total of 1 hour during the day where she wasn't nursing at least 1 baby.

Several times during the day, I got a glimpse of her breasts hanging out. When she would burp the babies, she would leave the cup open and her breasts exposed. When she got warm, she would take her blouse completely off, only wearing the bra. She had to keep the bra on because she said "her milk flow was constant". When one of the bra cups was closed, she always had a nursing pad on to prevent leaking.

Mary had some weight to her, but she was still a very pretty woman, and her 40DD breasts certainly drew my attention. I couldnt help but view her in a sexual way now, and she noticed me taking glances at her boobs. I loved watching her change the baby's diapers, and the way her breasts would hang over the babies as they laid on the changing table.

Finally 5:00 arrived and the babies were picked up by their parents one by one. I was to clean up the nursery for tomorrow as she brought the babies up for their parents. I was exhausted, but she didnt seem to be. After the last one was dropped off, I came upstairs.

"James, I would like you to stay for dinner as appreciation for all your hard work today. I am having a pizza delivered and the money is on the table. I told your wife you would be here a little while longer, so she is not expecting you. I am going to take a shower. Please don't wait for me to start eating."

"Ok. Thanks Mary" I said. "I'll just wait here for the pizza guy. Everything is back in order in the nursery."

"Great!" she replied. "You were quite the helper today." She smiled as she walked to her bedroom to get her shower.

The pizza arrived several minutes later, and the water was still running in the shower. I paid for it, then began to eat. As I scarfed down the pizza, she walked into the kitchen with her bathrobe on and a towel on her hair.

"Good pizza, James?" she asked.

"Yes! Very good thank you" I replied.

She grabbed a plate and a slice and sat across from me. "So...what did you think about everything?"

"Umm well it was a big shock to me I guess. I had no idea" I replied.

"Yeah. Something I have always wanted to do is run a nursery. When I found out I had this condition where I produce milk, I took pills to stop lactation. Then, I thought about how much I loved nursing my kids, so I decided to start pumping and giving my milk to babies who needed it. I had a few moms who wanted to buy it, so I began pumping exclusively for them. One of the moms I pumped for had an emergency, so she asked me to watch her baby for the day. I decided to nurse him instead of bottle feeding him my milk, and the rest is history."

"Wow! That's quite a story" I said. "So what do you with your milk after the babies leave for the day?"

"Well....I have a breast pump I have to use every 2 hours or I will become engorged. Even during the night, I have to wake up every 2 hours to pump. I produce 12 ounces every 2 hours. I bottle the milk and give it to my babies to use on nights and weekends. It's not near as enjoyable as nursing, but the families pay me quite well."

"Oh" I said. "That sure is a lot of work, but it seems like you enjoy it"

"I do very much" she replied. "You finish your pizza. I need to go back down to the nursery for a few minutes, but dont leave without coming downstairs and saying goodbye"

"OK" I said.

I finished my pizza and took care of my plate before heading downstairs to say goodbye. The door was closed to the nursery, but I could see some dim light coming from under the door.

I opened the door. "Hey Mary. Just wanted to say good bye like you asked me to do." She was organizing a few things around the nursery prepping for tomorrow I would assume. She grabbed a few of what looked like very large diapers from under the changing table and put them on the changing pad.

"James" she said. "Have a seat just for a minute."

I sat down on the couch and she sat next to me. She had dimmed the lights a little from before and had some soft music playing.

"James, I need to speak to you about something I saw you doing today."

"Mary, if its about me watching you nurse, I really am sorry. I was just so..."

She stopped me mid-sentence...."James, there is no need to explain. Karen told me a few months ago about your fantasy. She was very upset that you could be into such a thing. I told her I was put off by it as well, but thats just simply not true. I know how much you want to be babied, and that Karen would never do this for you. I want to be YOUR Nana now."

I quickly chimed in..."Mary wait..."

She stopped me again..."You call me Nana from now on baby. Dont argue with me."

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Nana usually pumps around this time, but I would much rather feed you. Would you like that sweet baby?"

Again, I simply nodded my head yes.

"OK baby lie down in Nana's lap. Thats a good boy! Oh Nana is sooo full. I hope you are still hungry?"

"Yes Nana" I muttered softly.

Nana was looking down at me as I laid in her lap. The smell of her freshly showered body and the softness of her bathrobe against my cheek was very soothing.

"Is baby ready for Nana's milk?" she whispered.

I nodded again as she untied her bathrobe and let it fall off her shoulders. Her nursing bra was inches from my lips and she supported the back of my neck and drew me closer. She slowly reached for the nursing clip and released it. She pulled the flap down and peeled off the nursing pad absorbing her milk. Nana pulled my chin down opening my mouth and guided me to her breast.

"Suck baby" she politely ordered.

I started to suck and milk began to flow from Nana's breast more than I could have imagined. The taste of her milk was rich, warm, and wonderful. I closed my eyes and enjoyed every second. Nana would occasionally hum softly while rubbing my cheek.

"Drink as much as you need sweetheart. Nana's breasts never get dry."

After around 30 minutes nursing, Nana pulled me off her breast.

"You are doing great sweety, but Nana needs to burp you. Now straddle my hips and I'll pat your back. That's it big boy"

She patted my back for a few seconds before I let out a burp.

"Oh my. That was a good one" Nana remarked. "Now, I think we need to get a diaper on you. What do you think?"

"Yes Nana please" I replied.

"Thats what I thought, you naughty boy. Karen told me you liked wearing diapers. Dont be ashamed though. I have some diapers especially for my BIG baby. Now....lie down on that changing table, and Nana will put one on you."

"First, sit up and lets get that shirt off you. That's it. Now lie back down and Nana will get those jeans off for you. Spread your legs and Nana will unbutton them. Ok, I'm gonna unzip them now and pull them off..... Good. That wasn't so bad huh?"

I nod in complete approval.

"Oh boy I love big boy undies. Now lets get these off too. I slide them off and drop them to the floor.....oh boy there is your peepee....mmm bigger than I thought"

"It likes Nana very much" I interjected.

"Clearly it does! OK you just lie there naked and watch Nana for a second"

"OK Nana" I replied.

"Nana usually leaves her bra on, but after wearing it ALL day, it needs to come off."

I watch Nana unsnap the nursing bra from the back and let it hit the floor. She leans in and her breasts hover over me as she grabs a diaper.

"Nana feels much more comfy now. Lift up so Nana can put this diaper on you"

I lift up and she slides it under me. She tucks my penis down so the diaper will go over it.

"We dont want any messes now do we?" Nana says.

"Now Nana needs you to nurse from the other breast" she says as she fastens the diaper.

We lie back on the couch and I dig back in. Things would never be the same for Nana and me.

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...