LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bri smiled as Joey waved her off when she asked him to come over. It was the first time he defied her request, she didn’t mind since he wasn’t in danger, but she was going to play it up in a playful voice “come here little one, let mommy check your britches before you ride away into the sunset.” She says as she steps over the fence heading towards him at a slow pace

Bri lifted him into the air and could tell he needed a change. “Come on little one, you need a change.” She says as she carries him over to the changing table in his play area and lays him down and straps his chest to the changing table so he can’t wiggle free.

Once he was secure she takes her time and removes the overall pants from him by undoing the snaps in his crotch and finally seeing how wet his diaper is. “Well, now I can see that it’s a good thing that mommy came and grabbed you cause you need a clean diaper.” She says as she untapes it and lowers the front and starts wiping all the old stale pee pee off of his little bell and bottom. Once she gets him nice and clean she puts on a clean fresh diaper and tapes it up onto him, snaps back his onesie and his overalls. She unstraps his body once she has tossed away the diaper and has washed her hands with a wipe.

Bri picks him up and asks him “would you like mommy to carry your new pony (rocking horse) outside so you can ride into the sunset later?”

Joey moaned a bit when his mommy picked him up to bring him to the changing table and strap his chest. He let himself to be stripped by his mom put his thumb in his mouth, looking away when his mom began to untape his diaper, opening it and beginning to clean his little bell with a wipe while the little man was sucking his thumb.  Then he let her put a clean diaper under his butty and close it  before tape it. 

When Joey asked him if he wanted put the rocking horse in the garden he did yes with his little head. 

“Okay, good, I’m glad you enjoy the pony so much,  I’ll put him into the garden for you.” She sits Joey down on the ground near the rocking horse after she sits him down she picks up the horse with ease, she steps over the fence and asks him “come outside and show mommy where you want your new friend to be.” She says as he heads out the large door that is her size as the only door available in his area is the size where only littles can fit through. 

Joey followed his mom through the door to the big garden going under the very big Patio asking to put here the rocking horse, he tried to help her mommy to put the rocking horse on the floor before jump on the rump of the little rocking horse and start to rock again very slowly. 

Bri put the rocking horse down in the grass facing the sunset. As fast as she could put it down Joey had jumped on top of it again and started riding slowly. She bent down and asked him “would you like to see my horses Joey?”

Bri smiles and scooped Joey up out of his rocking horse and went back into the house and grabbed a small bag, with car design, she had ready with a couple extra diapers, wipes and creams, plus a pacifier and a bottle of water. She puts the bag over her shoulder and goes into the garage and gets into the gator (an ATV). As she gets in she puts the bag into the tail gate area and then buckles Joey into the booster seat in the vehicle. Once she has him secured she asks him as she’s backs out of the garage “Ready to go see my horses? They are about 10 minutes away on my Gator.”

Joey did yes with his little head while his mommy picked him up to bring him to her SVT, he let himself to put on the booster and looked his mommy go to the driver seat. 

"yes Mommy!" he said waiting for she leave for go to the stables where the horses stood. He looked Through the car window during the travel. 

Bei made sure she had Joey securely in his booster seat before starting the Gator up and driving to the closest barn by the house, it’s just off the driveway. This barn is used for storage so the unloading of hay bales from the trailer is easier on her, and her equipment.

She parked and asks Joey “I have to get the horses some food and treats. Do you want to help me carry some carrots and apples from the barn to the gator?” She waits for an answer before turning the gator off since it will now take longer with her new little boy helping.

Joey looked around enjoying the landscape "I never saw a so beautiful place" he said pulling a deep breath "this is a very good air he said enjoying it "make some picnics here have to be wonderful!" he said out loud Not noticing that he was listened by his mommy. When his mommy stopped the gator and she asked him if he wanted help her he did yes with his little head letting to be got free by the booster. 

Bri smiled as Joey talked to himself when she stopped the gator she replied, “it is very good air out here, and yes, the picnics are wonderful out in the open fields.” She says as she picks him up out of the booster seat and carries him into the large barn.

When they walk into the barn she is still holding him in her arms so he can see the two stories are filled with everything needed for her animals. “This barn is used for storage. It holds all the hay, oats, apples and carrots and everything else for the horses and my one lone donkey.” as she talks about the hay, oats, apples and carrots she points to where each one is at in the barn. The apples and carrots are in the refrigerator and the oats are in multiple barrels where as the hay is in the upper loft area. 

Bri sets Joey down and bends down so she can tell him “there are some apples and carrots in the fridge, let’s go over there to get them.” As they head over to the fridge she grabs a feeding bucket and sits it on the ground by the fridge as she opens she tells him “this is so you don’t have to carry each apple to the gator. Can you put 8 apples in there and 16 carrots for mommy while I go grab some hay from he loft?”

Joey let him self to be picked up out of the booster listening carefully where the various things were, and put what his mommy asked for in a big dried before carry it, with a lot of effort, to his mommy

"here it is" the little boy said to his mommy delivering her the Bucket full of carrots and apples. 

Bri was watching Joey when she was up in the loft, she watched him load the bucket full of apples and carrots and when he tried to lift it up it was nearly as big as he was and she told him “Just leave it be Joey and mommy will pick up the heavy bucket.” She watched him as he left the bucket sitting there as she carried down the large bale of hay. When she came down the steps she loaded the tale gate with the large hale bale and then went back inside and easily grabbed the bucket full of apples and carrots and put it by the hay in the back of the gator. She came back and picked Joey up easily and walked over to the oats barrel and grabbed a large bucket with a handle and filled it with the oats and walked back to the gator and sat Joey down into the booster seat and then sat the bucket of oats in the footwell at Joey’s feet she told him “see, that wasn’t so bad was it? Now let’s go see my horses” she says as she starts the gator and drives the 10 minutes to the other barn. “You sure helped mommy a lot, thank you so much” she says as she rustles his hair, during the 10 minutes she expects lots of questions from her new son.

because he didn't success to bring the bucket he accepted gladly mommy help, he looked his mommy while she did what she was doing a before follow her to the gator. He let himself to be put again in his booster seat and he saw his mommy put the bucket to his feet. 

"I check the bucket! I don't want that it fall down" he said to her mommy looking the bucket m, because he wanted help his mommy. 

Before Bri started the gator up she looked at Joey as he looked down at the bucket of oats. She rubs his back “it won’t go anywhere little buddy, I promise. So look up and around and try and find the hidden pirate fort in the trees.”

"are there a pirate fort?" he asked to his mommy looking toward the more high trees searching to locate the structure but without success "I don't see it" he said looking Still towards the trees "oh is it that?" he said indicating a very big oak. 

Brittany was driving the gator along the gravel path that separated the slow moving river and tree line from the fenced in grazing fields, she had driven about 4 minutes when Joey asked about the pirate ship. She stopped the vehicle and saw the old oak tree he was talking about and pointed towards it asking “are you talking about hat old oak tree over there?” When he nodded his head she smiled “no, that isn’t my pirate ship, that’s just a really cool looking oak tree. My pirate ship has a flag flying from it.” She says as she starts the gator up again and drives on towards the barn.

Soon they pass by a large pirate flag flying just as they can see the horses in the yard of the barn. Bri wonders what he will notice first, the pirate ship or the horses she also wonders what he will want to visit first. She purposely drives extra slow pass the black pirate ship tree fort that was designed for littles and bigs to play in together.

"oh Here!" he said noticing the flag that was babing and immediately after he noticed three immense (from his point of view) horses. When the mommy stopped the gator he let himself to be picked up by her and brought next one of them that remained here to get caressed by Joey and his mom. When he was put on the ground he observed his mom carrying the food for the horses

Bri stopped the gator by the barn and then lifted Joey out of his booster seat and carried him over to the three horses. The very friendly one came over and she introduced Joey to her horse “Joey, I’d like you to meet Midnight.” She takes his little hand and shows him how to rub Midnight’s long nose. “Midnight is the friendly horse and he always greets me when I come every day.”

As Joey was getting more comfortable with Midnight Bri smiles “do you want to help mommy clean out Midnight’s stall while he enjoys some sunshine?”

"it's wonderful" Joey said caressing Midnight's muzzle and looking his sweet eyes "is it trained?" he asked to his mommy caressing the horse's neck "you are splendid!" he said to the horse continuing to cuddle the animal. 

"I would like very much help you" Joey said to her mommy smiling going to his mom "what have I to do?" he asked approaching her. 

“Yes, Midnight is trained. All of my horses are actually, but Midnight is special. He is kind hearted and gentle, and he even watches out for littles just like you” Bri booped Joey’s tummy as she emphasized her words as they walked into the large two story red barn.

Once they had walked into the barn, Bri sat Joey down and handed him a broom just his size and bent down “you can help mommy by sweeping out his stall.” She opens a large stall door that has ‘Midnight’ written on it in beautiful handwriting, “just sweep all the stuff from the floor into the middle here and then we will get that pile together.” She says as she points in the middle of the stalls where she wants the large pile to be. “You do Midnight and I’ll do Frank, Sammy and Dean’s stalls.” She latched Midnight’s stall open so it wouldn’t close and lock her new son into the stall.

Joey smiled blushing a bit when she talked about littles referring to him. 

He took the little broom that his mommy gave him and he went to work Cleaning the box of the horse as good as he could. He was wiping out the old straw from the floor very hard before starting to Whistle a song of a rock band, so to make the work lighter. He was sweating while he was waking very much while he was working.