LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[COMPLETE] THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING in The Kasarberang Story Contest!

Hello everyone I'm here to officially announce a contest that I'm going to be holding here on DD.

This contest was approved by @DailyDi ahead of time.

"Kasarberang's NON-CONtest"

as the name sort of suggest this will be a story contest for writers new and old. The purpose to create more femdom/non-consentual stories here on DD.

RULES TO QUALIFY:

1. Story must contain and primarily center around a dominant female(s) and submissive (male(s)/female(s))

2. Story must revolve around some sort of non-consential scenario (Feel free to look at my non-con list for further inspiration/clarification)

3. Story must be new! Previously paid only content made free and stories posted prior to this post does not qualify.

4. Story must be properly tagged based on the stories content and contain "kasarberangs non-contest" as one of those tags. (You can use my Non-con list to see what other type of tags I'm referring to)

5. The beginning of the post must mention that the story is being created as an part of this contest and link to this page so others can easily find this page.

All stories must be submitted by or before September 20th 2020 all stories posted afterwards will not be entered.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

IF YOU WANT TO BE CERTAIN THAT I'VE RECEIVED YOUR STORY SUBMISSION PM ME A LINK TO YOUR STORY WITH THE TITLE "Kasarberang NON-CONtest Story Submission" OR LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST WITH A LINK TO YOUR SUBMISSION.

Prizes:

Winner gets $100

Second place gets $50

Third place gets $25

Prizes can be either redeemed as Amazon gift cards or sent to a paypal account.

If you wish to redeem your prize money using paypal you'll need to create a https://ko-fi.com/ account Ko-fi is free and does not take any cut of donations. This is because I do not have a paypal account and Ko-fi allows me to pay you via paypal using my credit card.

CONTEST DURATION:

The contest will begin now and officially end September 20th 2020, this will give people tons of time to write and submit their stories.

JUDGING:

Judging will begin September 21st 2020 and will end no later than October 1st 2020

I will be judging stories primarily on readability, length and my personal enjoyment of the story.

Community feedback will not impact the judging, this is to keep veteran members and new writers on a level playing field

LIST OF ENTERED STORIES:

all entered stories will go here so that people can easily find them.

College Hijinks by Katari

Revenge, a girls best friend  by Little Rie

The Baby Hotel Halloween Presents: The Twins by Tfmonkey

Perspective by littleTomás

The Diaper Hack by  BoTox 

Nick and Cheryl by justforfun

A Date with Fate by The dark dweller

Hired Sissy by PinkTheDinosaur

Mommy In-Law: Week 1 by baka

Behind Closed Doors by SashaButters

The Center by willnotwill

Tricked By My Family by dprfam

Happy writing.

• Like 7

I have a few questions:

1. Who owns the story? Do I retain my rights to my work that I submit? I may wish to publish it at a later time.
  2. Is there a minimum or maximum word count that you want to shoot for? (aka, short stories or novellas)
  3. Are we submitting them here at DD?

I applaud your efforts and I've got a story line in mind that I might submit if I get a free moment.

9 hours ago, BoTox said:

I have a few questions:

1. Who owns the story? Do I retain my rights to my work that I submit? I may wish to publish it at a later time.
  2. Is there a minimum or maximum word count that you want to shoot for? (aka, short stories or novellas)
  3. Are we submitting them here at DD?

I applaud your efforts and I've got a story line in mind that I might submit if I get a free moment.

I am glad to answer your questions!

1. You still own the story just as you would otherwise and can do with it whatever you want, all I ask is you keep it free to read here on DD otherwise you do whatever you want with it.

2. No minimum or maximum word count is needed, stories don't even need to be completed to enter them. The point of the contest is to create more femdom/non-con content here on DD. However longer stories are preferred and length will be put into consideration when judging, but there is no minimum or maximum required length.

3. Yes! You submit the story just like you would any other, so long as it follows the rules/qualifiers mentioned. Otherwise it's just like you were posting any other story. To make sure your story is entered properly I recommend PMing me a link to the post of the story you're entering or posting a link to it in the comments of this post, just so I can keep all entered content organized.

I hope this answered your questions and if you have any more feel free to ask!

• Like 1

Looking forward to giving this ago, Tbh ive never been on this website before however Pinkthedinosaur linked it so I decided to give it ago. 

Btw how based in reality does it have to be cause I'm thinking of including magic and other fantacy stuff would that be allowed  probably a stupid question but i like to be sure before i go off and write something. Thanks ?

4 hours ago, Littleone2345667 said:

Looking forward to giving this ago, Tbh ive never been on this website before however Pinkthedinosaur linked it so I decided to give it ago. 

Btw how based in reality does it have to be cause I'm thinking of including magic and other fantacy stuff would that be allowed  probably a stupid question but i like to be sure before i go off and write something. Thanks ?

Hello! So glad you're entering! It's great to see newcomers join in on the contest!

The only restriction on story content is that it has to contain and primarily center around a dominant female(s) and submissive (male(s)/female(s)) otherwise there are no restrictions or limitations placed on story content and you can make the story about whatever you want, feel free to add magic or whatever else suites your fancy.

Hmm I might try to enter. This sounds like it could be fun. I have written a few story I would consider good I only have a few on here most are on my wattpad. I write in parts and post on my wattpad first. If I did this would that be ok? Normaly after I finish it I post it all with corrections and spelling errors fixed (not all them... But I try with spelling lol not my strong suit) would this be ok? 

6 hours ago, Little Rie said:

Hmm I might try to enter. This sounds like it could be fun. I have written a few story I would consider good I only have a few on here most are on my wattpad. I write in parts and post on my wattpad first. If I did this would that be ok? Normaly after I finish it I post it all with corrections and spelling errors fixed (not all them... But I try with spelling lol not my strong suit) would this be ok? 

So long as the story is available here on DD by or before September 20th 2020 and meets all rules and qualifiers you will be able to enter it, so long as it is not a previously paid for story or a story created/released prior to the contest and so long as it was created specifically for the contest.

I hope this could answer your question.

4 hours ago, baka said:

When you say "non-consensual" do you mean non-consensual AB/DL elements or non-consensual sex?

I'm specifically talking about AB/DL elements, anything else is up to the writer. So long as the story follows contest rules & qualifiers as well as the DD site rules It's allowed.

Hi there! Checking out your contest since @Tfmonkey told me about it at a party we went to. I’m forcing myself to comment here and COMMIT to entering a story too- I have exactly a month to get something together, piece of cake! XD 

Thanks for the opportunity @kasarberang looking forward to participating as a new writer ❤️ - Shelly

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Shinxcess said:

Hi there! Checking out your contest since @Tfmonkey told me about it at a party we went to. I’m forcing myself to comment here and COMMIT to entering a story too- I have exactly a month to get something together, piece of cake! XD 

Thanks for the opportunity @kasarberang looking forward to participating as a new writer ❤️ - Shelly

Glad @Tfmonkey told you about it, he's a good guy. We talk every now and then.

I look forward to seeing what you enter!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cya said:

What about Googlepay for the payment?

I do not have a Google Account, however I'd be willing to pay in any sort of gift-card I could buy in a store. So if the winner wanted a Google Play or ITunes gift-card or any gift-card really that'd be easy for me to acquire, I'd absolutely try to work it out with them so they would be satisfied.

Hope this helps.

Question, I have miscalculated and my story will not be posted in its entirety until the end of September, which is past the deadline. Do I need to accelerate my posting to get it all in before September 20th? I suspect I do but wanting to make sure I stick to the rules.

5 hours ago, BoTox said:

Question, I have miscalculated and my story will not be posted in its entirety until the end of September, which is past the deadline. Do I need to accelerate my posting to get it all in before September 20th? I suspect I do but wanting to make sure I stick to the rules.

Nope! stories do not have to be complete by the judging period, this contest is to encourage new stories to be written it does not matter when they are completed. The stories will be judged based on what is available at the time of the judging.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, baka said:

I've finally finished my entry. It ended up far longer than I'd planned.

Very happy you got your entry in! It's wonderful to see new writers pop up! I'll add you to the list of entered stories!

7 hours ago, dprfam said:

I'll tag my story a bit later.

Slow regression, forced regression, medical stuff, bedwetting, incontinence, and a immature girl as the main character.

Since the story was created while the contest was running I'll allow it, but it needs to be properly tagged first, the contest ends the 20th, so you have about a day to make sure it gets properly tagged.

• kasarberang changed the title to [Judging Period][CONTEST] The Kasarberang Story Contest "The NON-CONtest!" $100 GRAND PRIZE
  • kasarberang changed the title to [COMPLETE] THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING in The Kasarberang Story Contest!