LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[COMPLETE] THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING in The Kasarberang Story Contest!

3 hours ago, SashaButters said:

Aren't we all age playing here? Who's ever heard of a patient kid? lol I am enjoying looking forward to something though. Life in lock down has been pretty dull. ?

Kids can enjoy suspense, even if they don't want to wait the wait makes it more exciting.

• Like 2

I suppose I'll announce the winners now, I wanted to hold everyone off until October 1st, but I have a long day on the 30th and would rather get things moving right away so I can kinda rest a bit more on the 1st.

Thank you everyone who entered the contest I will now mention everyone who entered so that everyone will get a notification before announcing the winners. THE FOLLOWING MENTIONS IS NOT THE WINNING ORDER THEY ARE JUST ALL CONTESTANTS IN ORDER OF ENTRY.

@Katari @Little Rie @Tfmonkey @littleTomás @BoTox @justforfun @The dark dweller @PinkTheDinosaur @baka @SashaButters @willnotwill @dprfam

Thank you all for entering this contest! I never expected to get this many entries and I am very grateful for all of them.

Choosing 3 people to win was very difficult, when the contest was little and we only had 3 or 4 entries I knew exactly who was going to get what prize but as things got bigger and eventually we got a total of 12 entries, things started getting more complicated.

The winner of the first prize and $100USD in either a paypal donation via ko-fi or a giftcard of their choosing is.

@PinkTheDinosaur for their story  Hired Sissy 

The winner of the second prize and $50USD in either a paypal donation via ko-fi or a giftcard of their choosing is.

@Katari for their story College Hijinks

The winner of the third prize and $25USD in either a paypal donation via ko-fi or a giftcard of their choosing is.

@Little Rie for their story Revenge, a girls best friend 

And last but not least The winner of the fourth prize and $15USD in either a paypal donation via ko-fi or a giftcard of their choosing is.

@willnotwill for their story The Center 

You may be thinking, wait I thought there were only 3 prizes and there were, but I happened to get a small blessing and wanted to share it in the contest, especially since it made my job a little easier. This hidden fourth prize was actually planned for awhile now.

Anyway The winners will be receiving a message from me shortly about claiming their prize money, if they do not respond to these messages within 7 days of receiving them their prize money will go to someone else.

• Like 1
  • kasarberang changed the title to [COMPLETE] THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING in The Kasarberang Story Contest!
1 hour ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Congrats Pink!

i really liked your story though Sasha.

36 minutes ago, SashaButters said:

Thanks ^^ Our interests are very different. None of my picks to win even placed. ? It was fun enough to participate. 

Sasha's story was very good as were all of the other entries. If this contest had a heavier lean towards non-sexual stories than she probably would've won but the opposite was true where I had a heavier lean towards sexual stories so those who did not enter sexual stories were at a bit of a disadvantage at the start. That's not to say they couldn't win as the stories did qualify in fact Sasha was actually really close.

I spent many hours contemplating who should get what prize and honestly I could've kept rearranging things forever if I didn't put a time limit on myself. Had I decided to stop at a different time Sasha could've gotten 2nd, 3rd or 4th place as those places bounced around a lot. First place moved around a bit but not nearly as much.

I really enjoyed Sasha's story and I hope she participates in my next contest (yes there will be another one probably beginning 2021) along with everyone else who participated in this one. It'll have a different theme which some people may like even better, or they may absolutely despise it, who knows!??! but I'm gonna do it!

Haha no worries friend! It's your contest, no need to explain. I looked at what you were into and that was a big "no" for me xD I went in knowing I didn't stand a chance lol (Trust me, you didn't want me to try. It would have been bad, l did it for all of us xD 

I knew you'd pick Pink somewhere in there, but I was surprised Botox and the dark dweller weren't included.

20 minutes ago, SashaButters said:

Haha no worries friend! It's your contest, no need to explain. I looked at what you were into and that was a big "no" for me xD I went in knowing I didn't stand a chance lol (Trust me, you didn't want me to try. It would have been bad, l did it for all of us xD 

I knew you'd pick Pink somewhere in there, but I was surprised Botox and the dark dweller weren't included.

Lol well in that case I appreciate you taking one for the team! BoTox and Dark Dweller did a good job too! It was really neck and neck with a lot of these writers, very tough decision to be in, wish I had more money so I could've given everyone a prize lol.

Honestly surprised that some people went in the way they did I thought this contest was a bit too easy to win since as you said it's fairly easy to find my preferences and since I'm the only judge and my criteria is just how much I enjoy the story I was expecting more people to join and specifically target me.

What I got was great, all the stories are wonderful reads and I'll be reading most of them again though some for different purposes than others ;)

16 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Honestly surprised that some people went in the way they did I thought this contest was a bit too easy to win since as you said it's fairly easy to find my preferences and since I'm the only judge and my criteria is just how much I enjoy the story I was expecting more people to join and specifically target me.

It's actually really hard to write other people's preferences if you don't share it.  A lot of thought has to go into writing a story, if it's not something you enjoy thinking about and if your hearts not in it, it's going to show. The closest thing I could come up with where I still enjoyed what I wrote was "emotional domination" 

12 minutes ago, SashaButters said:

It's actually really hard to write other people's preferences if you don't share it.  A lot of thought has to go into writing a story, if it's not something you enjoy thinking about and if your hearts not in it, it's going to show. The closest thing I could come up with where I still enjoyed what I wrote was "emotional domination" 

You're right. I'm very happy with the stories that I got! Absolutely a fantastic turnout! I'm happy I could give some newer writers a chance in the limelight, Second and Third place are actually new writers and the stories they submitted were some of their first on DD.

Your story I thought was a very clever interpretation very well done and unexpected, which is always fun!

Thanks so much for giveing us this chance to do this contest. i think doing it made me relize how much more work i could put in to a story. im far from good at writting storys but im happy as heck with third place! ill keep working harder and harder to write better storys maybe one day ill get another chance to get first! it was a very fun contest i hope no one feels down losing. everyones stroys where great and i ccant wait to see what you all write about next ^^

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Little Rie said:

Thanks so much for giveing us this chance to do this contest. i think doing it made me relize how much more work i could put in to a story. im far from good at writting storys but im happy as heck with third place! ill keep working harder and harder to write better storys maybe one day ill get another chance to get first! it was a very fun contest i hope no one feels down losing. everyones stroys where great and i ccant wait to see what you all write about next ^^

So happy that you're happy! Congratulations on third place!

Proof of payment to @Little Rie

ProofOfPaymentLittleRie.png  

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone that entered the contest. I haven't read them all but did read more than a few.

Thanks, Kasarberang, for the contest. It was a pleasure to be included.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...