LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still LMAO......

@Little Baby Becca @MegaChar @Nat

I read that article, and I think its unfortunate that the WIFE didn't realize that he had "overdosed" on Exlax - This is FUNNY in a way, and NOT funny in another way.  the fact that he overdosed on Exlax is NOT really funny, but than it IS Funny:  How could a guy take  TOO MUCH Exlax?  If you Do take that much, all I can say is "Boy, you aren't going NOWHERE!" because you would be tied to the toilet for HOURS  The fact that he wasn't paying attention to what he was doing when he did this is the FUNNY Part of this.  The NOT FUNNY Part - This could lead to being dehydrated, and also possible damage to your bowels:  NOT GOOD! :(

If the WIFE was videoing this, and it was meant for a "joke"  It backfired: The "Poor husband" as @Nat says WILL LEARN his lessonALWAYS read instructions!

I won't Lie:  Like @Little Baby Becca and @MegaChar, I LAUGHED:  Simply because these actions are silly and the husband did it to himself - how he could do this, and think that he could handle it - heheheheehh ;)

NOW:  In all SERIOUSNESS

I have MiraLax:  I use that if I have a situation where I have NOT had a BM, and I want to get rid of backed up junk.  When I was prescribed it, I was told "DO NOT take more than you are prescribed - It says to take a FULL SCOOP,  in the MORNING, once a day, and mix with water, or other soluble liquid.  My Doctor's PA that saw me, advised a HALF SCOOP, because if I didn't do that, I would be having problems, and I would be "pooping my brains out for a while, and I would probably mess myself more than once."  Before I do that, I'm gonna test it, going with a half scoop, and see if that will help me.  I will then be able to gauge whether this is TOO much or too little.

These Laxatives ARE NOT TOYS, and should be used when a true constipation condition exists.  To do so any other way, is silly, and will result in, at the least, a dirty diaper, a MESS in the bathroom, or embarrassment:  ExLax is NOT a Candy Bar, and I had a friend tell me once when he was younger, that he ATE a WHOLE box, and did NOT realize what he had done.  When his mom asked if he ATE the WHOLE BOX, and he was told it was Exlax:  He says "OH SH*T!" His Mom's reply:  "THAT'S R I G H T!"  He was devastated!

Moral of the Story:  KNOW what the hell you are taking, and ALWAYS consult instructions!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
swapped a word

It was poor husband because the wife shared it without considering his feelings and how humiliated he would be for the whole world knowing.

Also he misread the instructions and didn't realize when it said take two squares, it meant the cut up rectangles you break off.