LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Make Me Poop My Nappy With Out Thinking About It

A hollow butt plug would work, if there is such a thing. You'd have no feeling and no control. Just a sudden stink and full diaper. I'd be willing to bet it won't be as interesting as you imagine. Take the maximum recommended dose of a fiber supplement like benefiber or citrucel for the greatest chance of success.

well i was thinking is there anythin i can buy that wil let me poop my diapers without me knowing. ive hered of anal rings. do they keep ur anus open so i can poop when ever or is there any other suggestions let me no

lfcbaby

There's a couple of things you can do...

First, eat a high fiber diet and drink lots of water...this will make things nice and soft....

Then you have two choices:

A normal saline enema, 4-8 ounces. (5 ml salt from a medicine spoon in a cup of water is approximately normal saline, warm up to room temperature). This is very comfortable, and you will poop it out after an hour or two....

The easiest way to make yourself temporarily incontinent is to chop up a 2 liter pop bottle and insert the neck of the bottle in the appropriate place. You will need some sandpaper to smooth over the seams, pry the ring from the lid off with your fingernails (knife marks are sharp), and plenty of lube on both the bottle and yourself. A diaper holds it in.

The device has the advantage of being easily available and disposable, but it's not very comfortable. However, it does hold you open....with predictable results.

P.S. enemas more often than about once a week are not good for you...and pain means STOP.

Dill Pickle

Ok this technique actually works, it's extremely crude, but it will work. Just bang your head against the wall as many times as it takes for certain parts of your body to go numb, while inhaling the spray from those co2 cans you get at stores for cleaning out computer parts. To top it off, make sure to video tape it and post it on youtube for everyone's enjoyment.

Lol, had to say that, I coudn't resist. But do not try the above unless you are a morron and want serious mental damage.

Why. even a newborn knows it needs to void. Watch any baby over a year old, and you will see a conscious effort when they are pooping. They don't have as much control as an adult, but I can remember watching my two year old, actually squatting slightly and straining as she was pushing poop into her diaper. My mom told me I used to hide behind a chair when I pooped at that age. She said that when she didn't see me for a couple of minutes,she knew to check my pants.

Well you want to go without effort......

No problem

Chug one coffee cup of Mineral Oil.

Garo Tee a messy diaper in NO time at all :thumbsup:

It won't be solid, but it will come out without you really being involved.

Give it a try and tell everyone your results.

Enjoy life, Because if you don't, you have no one to blame but you!

well i was thinking is there anythin i can buy that wil let me poop my diapers without me knowing. ive hered of anal rings. do they keep ur anus open so i can poop when ever or is there any other suggestions let me no

lfcbaby

i've been experimenting for years on producing authentic bowel incontinence without any harmful side affects. by far the following procedure works 100% of the time. i begin by laying out the plans. time-table, diet and protection. since volume and consistancy are important to me ( i like multiple, enormous semi soft poops ), i start days in advance a strict fiber therapy program. i use it every day anyway ( program recommended by physician after diverticulitis related bowel resection surgery) so it's just a matter of increasing the frequency and dossage. my systems already adjusted so i just start pounding it in 4 to 6 times a day. yes, there is a feeling of bloat and heaviness, but thats all going to be taken care of. the results vary dependig on food intake and exersize. if you injest that much psyllium without getting a good aount of activity your system will bog down and become sluggish. the protection is custumized according to social situation. i'm currently in the midde of a 3 day diaper jag. 24/7 total dependency. by dependency i mean i have be pooping about every 30 minutes for the first hours of the morning and then about every 2 or 3 hours. all with rapid onset of intense urgency. sometimes i'm at home and sometimes out and about. this morning i'm in an abena x-plus, perferated to allow drainage or overflow into my outer diaper. since last night it's been a cloth pull-up from kins. i can always change the otter diaper if it becomes too wet. i admit that when wet this combination swells but it always remains mostly undetectable with the right clothing. i suppose i should get to the part on how to go that one step further and achieve tue incontinence. it'sreally not as complicated as it sounds. in an effort to "quiet" the usual early morning urges i took a steady dose of hydrocodone (vicadin). my system was completly packed but the urgency had not quite awakened. i got up and began to immedeatly "attach" the equipment. a large syringe connected to a long, sterilized, thin plastic tube. the syringe was pre-filled with fleets liquid glycerin harvested from their miniture bulb type syringes. this morning i had my syringe filled with 3 of the fleet dossages. i inserted the tube about 5 inches and taped the tube at my waist line. the syringe was attached to afford convenient access. ding. the coffee was ready right on time. i dressed in some baggy shorts, a loose fitting polo and a long hoody that came down to hide my diaper bulge. i grabbed the coffee and walked down thehill to the lake. the condo association finished putting the pier in yesterday so i went down to check it out. onceat the end of the pier i reached in and pushed the plunger. the injection of liquid glycerin 5 or 6 inches up in your rectum works instantly. the vicadin had allowed me to store a metric ton of poop and now i was sending a wake up call to my bowels. it was 6:30 and the sun was just above the horizon. some ducks and geese swam qiuetly in the calm waters. the temp was a cool 45 degrees. all that peace and serenity was shattered by a very intense urge. the kind tat would send you into extreem panic if you were waiting to board a plane. ah, but my wet diapers bulging comfortably between my legs was ready. i resisted for all of 3 minutes. the need for release was overpowering. a sudden involuntary contraction shook me and an enormous poop began to slide into my diapers. at that point you just relax and go along for the ride. it was just firm enough to retard the flow rate. it felt as big as a coke can and must have been a foot and a half long. it spread slowly up under my balls and slightly back. the process had taken about 2 minutes. heaven. i walked back up the hill with a warm soft mass settled snuggly in my diapers. so here i sit with my wet messy diaper, sharing one of just the many ways you can achieve nirvana. i feel some more "business" getting ready so i'll sign off now.

remember, don't drink the koolaid. jack

It would allow that cavity to be filled...

I just had to say that..

Very clever. I lol'd.

Um, I'm not sure. I guess the best way would be some kind of device that keeps the anus sphincter open, so when your waste gets there, it just runs out into your diaper. But what to use? Hmm...

Some of the methods listed here would work, but safety wise I'm not sure how good of an idea they are. Feel free to experiment, and let us know how it went. Just remember to be safe and careful, and always stop if you feel pain. Embarassing as it might be, go to the doctor too if it really hurts. Shame is hard to deal with, but internal injuries around the colon can be fatal, so it would be wiser to swallow your pride and deal with it.

I suggest you push two or three chilled and peeled bananas up your bum. Once you are standing upright it will only take a matter of 10 minutes or so for them to warm and soften and then you will have uncontrollable urges and cramps. You will not be able to do anything to stop it and i has the advantage of being far less disgusting. Smaller quantity delays the inevitable. If you are in public be careful because you will be squirming to keep control and standing and looking just like a toddler who is trying not to poo. It is also likely to explode into your nappy and make a noise. PS Any UK babies out there near Guildford?

One that I found a whole hell of a lot of fun, based on the banana method:

Materials:

One to two large bananas

Thick diaper

Peel the bananas and try to insert one end of one banana into the anus. It may well burn for a few moments! If it does, remove the banana and wait until the burning subsides, and then start again. It will be very difficult at first, and quite a bit of the banana may jam and squish around the anus and not go entirely in, but as soon as a few chunks have been pushed all the way in it should be very very easy to push a lot more in. Clean up whatever mess has been made well, since I've found that the drying banana irritates my skin a bit, and securely diaper yourself.

There are few fun things you can do at this point: One is just to BM naturally, and without smell, though your normal BM will probably mix a bit with the banana. Two is to try to hold it in as much as possible until you just uncontrollably mess yourself. Three, and by far my favorite, is to put on some loose clothes, or whatever you normally wear with diapers, and go jogging. This is incredibly fun, since the up and down jogging motion plus the use of your abdominal muscles in running speed up the process a lot, and I had an uncontrollable accident after just a few minutes... and then had to make my way back home feeling what I did the entire time. It's soooooo much fun.

Me