LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

UK high street store selling baby clothes for teens.

Kittycat79

Hey everyone,

This is a quick message to let littles in the UK know (if you don't already) that Mark & Spencer make some of their baby range (sleepsuits and snap vests) in sizes to fit teens up to age 16. The clothes are aimed at teens with special needs, but are identical in design to their baby clothes. The one piece sleepsuits have snaps down the legs for nappy changes, and come in pink or blue. 

The prices are silly when you think these are real high street baby clothes in bigger sizes. For instance, £7.00 for a sleepsuit and £5.00 for a snap vest, with either long or short sleeves. Even better the pink sleepsuit is currently in the sale for £3.50! These items are only available online, so just go to Marks & Spencer online and type the word 'Adaptive' in the search bar.

So, how do the age 16 sizes come up? Well I ordered both a sleepsuit and a snap vest. I found the snap vest fitted, but wasn't long enough to do up under my crotch (no biggy for me, as I leave them undone most of the time anyway). The sleepsuit seemed bigger and has lots of stretch. I'm a UK size 18 and it fits me okay. The measurements of the sleepsuit are 34 inches from shoulder to crotch, and the chest/bust is 40 inches unstretched to 46 inches stretched. 

Hugs

Katie xx

IMG_20200616_153010.jpg

IMG_20200616_153005.jpg

Archived