LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gerber Rubber Pants

Guest Babyleroy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

wow! i just checked out vi products web site and i am very impressed!!

to anyone who has tried their diapers, are they a good fit? and what about

absorbtion?? the price seems VERY reasonable..even for the "fancy pants."

if they are of good quality i then know where my next check is going!!! :whistling:

• 4 weeks later...

wow! i just checked out vi products web site and i am very impressed!!

to anyone who has tried their diapers, are they a good fit? and what about

absorbtion?? the price seems VERY reasonable..even for the "fancy pants."

if they are of good quality i then know where my next check is going!!! :whistling:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Baby brian do you have a link for VI Products? Thy never had a web site before and I cant find one now thy do make the best plastic pants anywere. Thy used to be owned my Gerber thy sold it to the employes there and thy changes the name to VIP but still make the plastic pants just like thy did when thy were owned by Gerber.

hello again everyone!

i just recieved a pamphlet from vi products in snail mail! very professionally done.

they really do seem to care about their business since they had hand addressed

the envelope, put a real stamp on it, and wrote the answers to my questions on the back of the pamphlet. i totally intend on saving some money after the holidays

and making a sizeable purchase.

well just wanted to let ya know what i thought of vi products

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have four pairs of what is called "I can believe it's not Gerber. I wear them in both medium and small. I mostly wear them with out the cloth as I enjoy the pull-on style on my skin. The heat trapped in them clinging to the skin is the best feeling. At times when I am a naughty boy I am forced to wear multiple Gerbers for the entire weekend. I must tell you, a weekend in those and you beg to have them removed. If you are into a bit of discomfort the feeling of plastic, rubber or latex on the skin directly is wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

I normally would just ban someone that bumped a 6 year old thread, but no, I put you out there for no added comment worth mention so the community in it self could chastise you : PAY ATTENTION MAN!!!!! :P

I normally would just ban someone that bumped a 6 year old thread, but no, I put you out there for no added comment worth mention so the community in it self could chastise you : PAY ATTENTION MAN!!!!! :P

Oh hell Repaid just opened the flood gates or would it be the furnace or forge or something that produces flames. *steps back to avoid the flames*