LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20

Yet another chapter, that was longer than I expected. I kind of wanted to flesh out the minor characters to give more depth to the main one. I also prefer having a cliffhanger ending than a bland one. Thanks again for all your responses on this story. It's really fun to write about it. As usual, I'm sure there are some grammar errors, hopefully it doesn't ruin it for you.

Chapter 4

“Hell NO. I won't allow it! Absolutely NOT! No way in HELL, will I allow you to accept such ominous job. Everything about this sounds shady as hell!” Sean's mom yelled out as she slammed her fist on the dining room table.

“Carla, calm down, you are over reacting. Diamond Tours is a legitimate company, that has been around for over fifty years. I mean, you used to work at there building for Christs sake!” Sean's father stated as he tried to defend his son's decision, while the family ate their dinner together.

“I didn't work for Diamond Tours itself. Our law firm, rented out one of the floors at their building back in the day. But that doesn't excuse how bizarre this job is sounding.” Sean's mom glared at the business card that was provided to him.

“Listen, I've been thinking about this for quite a while and I'm confident that I'll be in good hands. Just give me a chance to prove myself.” Sean barely ate his dinner, because of the drama that his mom was creating.

Sean's mom was clearly ignoring him while carefully inspecting the card.

“Mom, even I think that you are acting a bit overbearing. Sean is eighteen, let him explore Europe. He even said that if it didn't work out, he could quit at anytime, so stop trying to play the victim here and let's support his choice.” Sean was surprised to hear his younger sister defending him, given how much they have grown apart from each other as they grew older.

“Are you sure about this, Sean? Something really doesn't feel right about this. If you really want to go through with this...I'll support you, but I will give this human resources department a piece of my mind. What type of dumb-ass thought it was alright to have zero communication between family members. This is nuts, and for a half year, no less!” Sean's mom, threw the card down and resumed with her meal.

“I had my doubts as well, but after carefully reviewing everything, I believe I made the best choice for myself.” Sean felt relived that his mom had finally given in.

“So Sean...When you get your bonus tomorrow, could you give us a few thousand?” Sean's dad asked

“WHAT THE FUCK, DAVID?!” Sean's mom yelled out while looking dead ahead at her husband.

“What's the problem? It's not like he's going to need all of it in Europe. Especially since most of his amenities will be taken care of.

“And what do you need that money for? We have everything we need.” Carla explained.

“It's not like I was planning on buying a new television or pool table...Which would be wonderful, in my opinion. I would like to make some renovations to the house. We haven't been able to do that in a few years. And I won't have to take anything out of our savings.” David replied.

“I don't need this stress.” Carla just brushed off what her husband said as they continued the rest of their dinner without any more arguments.

After helping with the dishes, Sean quietly went into his room to continue to review the notebook that Joseph gave him. He thought it was going to provide him with more detail on the world of the Amazons, but it more of a guide on how he should behave once he arrived, which he found kind of odd.

“Much of what they are asking of me is pretty normal stuff. I don't use drugs, get into fights, or disobey authority. It's common knowledge be respectful around others.” Sean began to think about the situation with the native little's and their unusual treatment.

“If a little acts up, even a portal little such as myself, they can be held without bail and end up being looked after as a child. That's just so weird and creepy. Do all Amazons see us as children? I guess, given their massive size, we would look immature in a way. But what about the little's that are actually children, are they treated the same way? And what about the Amazonian children, are they any different?” Sean hated himself for not asking the tougher questions at the interview.

A knock could be heard at Sean's door, he quickly hid the book under his pillow.

“Come in.” Sean pulled out his cell phone to put on a facade.

“Heya, bro. How are you doing?” Rachelle asked as she gave a serious look at her brother.

“Peachy. Just checking my email. Something wrong? It's rather unusual for you to enter my domain.” Sean smirked to himself.

“Very funny, midget.” His sister picked up a stuffed basketball toy and threw it at her brother.”

“You are only a inch taller than me, which would make you a midget as well.” Sean playfully threw the ball back at her.

“I....I know, that I said that I was okay with you going. And while I have no experience myself with the dreary world of job hunting. I do find this whole thing to be...Unsettling.” Rachelle noticed her brother with a smug look on his face.

“I'm being serious, this isn't a joke, Sean.” Rachelle threatened to throw the ball even harder at him.

“Alright, Alright. I know that things seem strange. And to be honest they are. But I'm being truthful that I really want to go. I've been stuck in this state my whole life. I want a chance to experience something new...Even if it's a bit... Unnatural.” Sean put his phone away as he focused his attention on his younger sister.

“What do you mean unnatural? Do you mean going out of the country?” Rachelle asked.

“Ya...Kind of.” Sean felt like he was at another job interview of sorts.

“Can you at least tell me what part of Europe that you will be going too? It would freaking sweet if you were stationed in Paris.”

“Like I told mom, I'm not exactly sure, all I know is that it will be in Europe. But who knows, perhaps I'll get lucky and land up there.” Sean kept his head down, not pleased with his obvious lie.

“Don't you think that's sketchy? You have a international job and they won't tell you where the specific location is?” Rachelle asked.

“It does, but apparently the company has multiple locations in Europe, so it most likely won't take place in just one city.” Sean replied.

“Well...As long as you can come back in one piece, that's all that matters to me.” Rachelle stated as she began to exit the room.

“Um....Sis...Thanks.” Sean felt overjoyed at how concerned his sister was for him. But he wouldn't dare show it.

“Just make sure to bring back a bunch of awesome souvenirs or I'll drop kick you!” Rachelle winked as she headed back to her room.

“I have to admit...I'm going to miss her narcissistic attitude.” Sean started to wonder if he would be even allowed to bring anything back from the Amazonian dimension when he was done with his job.

Sean slept that night without much trouble but he knew that it would not get any easier as Wednesday drew closer.

The next day flew by faster than Sean expected. He checked his bank account and verified that the hiring bonus was deposited into his bank account.

“I've got no excuse now for quitting, At least for the first month.” Sean spent the rest of Sunday, figuring out what to bring. He was limited to only two suitcases which narrowed his choices.

“Besides the necessary stuff like clothes and toiletries, I'll bring my laptop and cell phone.” Sean knew that he would not get any signal due to being in a different dimension, but having it on him wouldn't hurt.

He received a follow up call from Ms. Ross about his travel arrangement's. He knew it that he could call it off, but he also knew that he would regret it for the rest of his life, so the rest of the call remained uneventful.

When Monday came around, it was only then, that Sean fully came to the realization that he was about to leave his family for a half year without being able to speak with them. The added stress caused him to stay inside the house all day and spend as much time with his parents. He managed to call his college and put the next semester on hold while at it.

By Tuesday, Sean decided to get out of the house for most of the day since he was feeling a bit depressed for being stuck in the house for so long.

“So, you are going on a free vacation with everything being paid for. I'm freaking envious.” Joey stated. Being Sean's longtime friend, he did his best make him feel guilty about leaving there quiet neighborhood.

“I always wanted to get the heck out of this state, and now that I am...I feel nervous and unsure. I just cannot win.” Sean laughed to himself as he and Joey walked around the local mall, window shopping.

“What about the language barrier? Aren't you going to have a tough time, socializing if you don't understand them.”Joey asked.

“I'll be good, English is thankfully a very universal language...Even to where I'm going. I just hope to not cause any trouble while I'm there.” Sean thought back to the notebook he was given, it had some details to the Amazonian dimension regarding their background history. He was surprised to see how familiar their culture was to his own. But their was barely anything about the little's that resided there. He assumed that they followed the same structure.

“You should totally hook up with a chick from there. You haven't been on a date in your whole life.” Joey snickered to himself as they continued to check out the various stores within the mall.

“That would...Be interesting.” Sean thought it would be amusing if he found a good looking female Amazon and see how that would turn out. But after reading the notebook yesterday, he found out that it was against the law for a Amazon and a little for have a romantic relationship. Which reminded him about how Amazons view little's, in general

“Do the Amazons have a discrimination law?” Sean thought to himself. He really wanted to know about the differences between his world and the one he would be visiting tomorrow. The notebook that he was given, was very vague on many subjects, almost like it was on purpose.

Sean decided to focus the rest of his time with hanging out with his friend. He would not worry about anything until tomorrow, when he would begin his departure.

As the sun began to set, Sean headed back to his house, feeling a lot more confident than when he started the day.

After entering his house, he immediately smelled something good.

“What's mom cooking for dinner?”Sean asked, as his dad kept his eyes glued to the television.

“Filet Mignon, your favorite.” Sean's dad replied.

“REALLY!? What's the special occasion?

“Are you that dense? It's your last day here with your family for the next six months. It's got to be special.”

“Heh...That's right, tomorrow is the big day.” Sean could feel a knot tightening in his stomach. Life would be different, in the next twenty four hours. He slowly went upstairs into his room and double checked everything to make sure that he was prepared

“Feeling nervous huh?” Rachelle surprised her brother by appearing behind him and playfully kicking him in the back.

“The hell! You scared the shit out of me.” Sean stated with half serious tone.

“Just checking on my baby brother, that's all.” Rachelle replied with obvious sarcasm.

“I'm a year older than you, and that will never change...So,.my ACTUAL baby sister, how was your day? Sean flicked his finger at his sisters forehead.

“School was uneventful. We had a guest speaker for one of my classes about donating to the less fortunate. Thankfully there was no homework, I've got enough going on with summer vacation plans.” Rachelle stated.

“That's right, you and of your friends are planning a party in Florida. Hope it works out well for you. Be sure not do anything our parents did, back in the day.” Sean said with concern.

“I'm not planning on doing any drugs or alcohol. The only thing I'm concerned about, is getting a sunburn. Now about you... What's the weather going to be like when you get to Europe?” Rachelle asked

“...I really don't know. And that's the least of my worries right now.” Rachelle could tell that her brother was very nervous, specifically about his trip.

“If things work out, you should invite me down there. I've always wanted to travel outside the country myself.” Rachelle replied, trying to ease her brothers anxiety.

Sean thought for a moment, imagining his sister in his place. He started laughing to himself as he pictured her, all freaked out and crying in such a bizarre environment.

“What's so funny? His sister started to think that he was making fun of her.

“It's nothing...Really it it's nothing...” Sean struggled to stop giggling and decided to go downstairs and check up on the steak his mom was cooking.

Rachelle just sighed as she looked over at her brothers bed.

“I can't remember the last time he actually put his bed together.” She found it to be kind of weird that is room was going to be vacant for half a year. She didn't want to tell him, but she was going to miss having him around.

“What's this?” Rachelle saw a book hidden under Sean's pillow and pulled it out.

“No name on the cover, huh.” Rachelle decided to read a few pages before hearing her mom call out to her.

As the family took a seat at the table, everything appeared to be normal, but there was a obvious tension in the air.

“Thanks for the steak, mom.” Sean focused all of his attention on the meal in front of him.

“So, what time you have to be out of here, tomorrow? Sean's dad asked as he nonchalantly took a sip of his beer before focusing on his plate.

“I'll be picked up by a employee of Diamond Tours, at ten in the morning. I'll be transported...I mean flying around noon.” Sean wanted discuss something else besides the trip, but couldn't come up with something that sounded natural.

“And what flight will it be on? I hope they are giving you first class, since it's not exactly a short trip.”Sean's dad laughed to himself.

“I...I'm not sure. But it won't bother me, regardless.” Sean replied.

Sean's mother was noticeably annoyed by the talk about her son's upcoming job. Even the information from the human resources department of Diamond Tours was lacking when she called them.

“Remember, Sean. If things don't work out, please contact us the soonest you can.” Sean's mom explained.

“Ya, I know.” Sean sighed.

Rachelle was amused by the conversation, despite having her own concerns as well.

“So mom, I'll be getting my report card any day now. And I'm sure that you will be pleasantly surprised.” Rachelle stated as she tried to change the subject.

“I'm not planning on having any surprises on your report card. I expect them to be outstanding... Otherwise, we are going to have a nice chat together.”

“It's all good. I've got a incentive for keeping my grades up, after all” Rachelle replied.

“We discussed this, Rachelle, your father and I, haven't agreed as of yet, about your trip to Florida, so don't get the wrong idea.”

Rachelle's expression was the look of someone that was just victimized, which led to a half hour discussion with her parents about responsibility and commitment. Sean was thankful that he could stay in the background and finish his meal without him being the center of attention.

After finishing his meal and cleaning his plate, Sean headed back up into his room to review more info on the notebook.

“Where...WHERE IS IT!?” Sean looked around his bed to see that the book was nowhere in sight. He started to think that he may have unknowingly dropped it somewhere.

“It can't be far, I never left it outside this room.” Sean then noticed a notebook flying over his head and then onto his bead.

“Where you looking for that? That's a weird book. Is it some fictional guide on a parallel universe?” Rachelle asked as she stood at the entrance.

“Who said that you could take my things without my permission?” Sean asked as he confronted her.

“I said so...You got a problem with that, pipsqueak?” Rachelle stuck her tongue out at her brother, trying to goad him. Sean retaliated with giving her the middle finger before slamming the door on her face.

“I'm glad she didn't try to put too much thought into this.” Sean held the notebook before placing into one of his luggage bags.

After spending the rest of the night, playing games and watching a few streaming shows, Sean turned off his light to get some sleep.

“I'll be okay. I've got this.” Sean felt that positive thinking was the best option for him, before he was lost in the blissful state of slumber.

A powerful and repetitive alarm clock, started to go off, waking Sean from his nightly rest.

“It can't be morning yet...I just fell asleep...Shit.” Sean set his alarm for eight in the morning, and it was exactly that after turning his eyes to it.

“Sleeping is bullshit. I don't ever feel like I've gotten enough.” Sean went through the daily task of stretching and taking a shower to start out his day.

After accomplishing his goal and getting dressed in a pair of jeans and a plain white t-shirt, Sean went downstairs to be greeted by his folks in the living room.

“Coffee please.” Sean asked as he entered the kitchen while her sister was making a bagel for herself.

“Rough night of sleeping?” She asked as she grabbed a cup and poured some recently brewed coffee for her brother.

Sean nodded his head slowly.

“You still take it, black and nasty?” She asked before handing the cup over to him.

“It's the only way to live.” Sean replied as he embraced the aroma. He would have preferred a mocha or even chocolate milk, but they didn't have the potency that coffee had.

“Dad's going to be dropping me off for school, before he heads to work, himself. So I'll be leaving in a few minutes.” Sean could see that there was a hint of sadness in her sister's voice. He felt the same.

Today the was the promised day.

“You're looking rather confident this morning.” Sean's dad stated as he entered the kitchen to grab a container from the fridge.

“It's my first day on the job. I want to have a good impression.” Sean finished his coffee and took a seat in the couch in the living room.

Sean noticed his mom was reading a book, but could tell that she wasn't completely invested into it.

“No matter what happens, I'll try to stay in touch, even if I have to call your HR department everyday.” Sean's mom didn't even look at him in the eye as she continued to read.

“Heh, thanks mom.” Sean didn't like how overprotective her mother was, but he decided to cut her some slack, given the circumstances.

A few minutes later, Rachelle and her dad exited the front door to the house.

“Keep this...Consider it a good luck charm.” Rachelle gave his brother a wood colored bracelet, which he was more than welcome to accept.

As Rachelle entered into her fathers' car, she rolled down the passenger window.

“REMEBER, BRING BACK A LOT OF SOUVENIORS OR YOUR ASS WILL BE GRASS!” Sean chuckled to himself as they left, leaving him with his mom until he was picked up.

“It's nearly nine, they are suppose to be here within the hour, right?” Sean's mom asked as she took a seat on the recliner.

“Yep. It's almost time.” Sean felt oddly confident today,. Up until yesterday, he felt only anxiety.

“How are you holding up? Sean decided to ask his mom as he sat down, with his two suitcases near him.

“I wonder if every mother feels like this, when their baby boy leaves the nest.” Sean's mom turned on the television to have something play in the background.

Sean sighed, he didn't want to have a sappy emotional talk with his mom. He wanted her to be proud of him.

The two of them kept their conversation at a minimum, while they both pretended to watch whatever was playing on the television. Before they knew it, there was a knock on the door. Sean's mom quickly rushed to the door before he could even get off the couch.

“Ugh...Hello, My name is Ms. Ross, I'm with Diamond Tours. Is Sean available?” Ms. Ross looked surprised as she was confronted by his mother.

“I'm here, Sean walked passed his mom at the front door to shake hands with his interviewer.

“I'm surprised to see you here, I thought the company was going to send just some random employee.” Sean stated as he looked at her vehicle, which was a black SUV type.

“I personally requested to come here, this isn't a average job, after all. By the way, you can just call me, Crystal.” As she was talking, two men in black suits, exited the vehicle, to help with Sean's luggage.

“Speaking of this type of job, just where exactly are you taking my son too?” Sean's mom gave off the most eye piercing look, that even caught Crystal off guard.

“You must be the proud mother, so glad to meet you.” Crystal awkwardly tried to shake hands with her, but all she got was a menacing glare. Sean felt a bit embarrassed for his mom's actions.

We will be heading to the Charles De Gaulle airport in France, rest assured, he will be in taken care of.” Crystal felt like she was being interrogated.

Sean's mom slowly turned her attention to his son, as if she were somewhat satisfied with the answer.

I see...Listen Sean...You are my first born, and I obviously care about you deeply. If worse comes to worse, I'll personally fly myself ,to pick you up, if need be.” Sean couldn't look at his mom in the face, after hearing that.

Thanks mom. When I return, I'll be a different person. A more mature person, you can be proud of.” Sean couldn't find anything to say, that would change his mom's opinion on the job, so he came up with the cheesiest line he could think of.

“Hopefully it won't be the opposite.” Crystal stated in her mind as she escorted Sean to the SUV.

Sean waved his goodbyes as he departed from his house, his mom could be scene wiping some tears from her eyes, which made him feel a little guilty.

Crystal and Sean sat in the back seat, while the two men in the suits, remained quiet as they drove the vehicle to Diamond Tower.

So...I assume that we are not going to this airport, right?” Sean asked as he stretched his legs a bit.

Of course, the airport is legitimate and we do use it for business purposes, but for this specific job, it's just in name only. I will personally be escorting you to our private elevator, which will bring us to the top floor of the building....Where you will see first hand, the type of technology that the Amazon's have provided for us...A means to travel to a their dimension.” Crystal explained.

For Sean, it felt so surreal. Only around a full week ago, he was looking for part time work, and now here he was, about to embark on a voyage that only a select few have done. The car ride, only lasted fifteen minutes, before they arrived.

Sean followed Crystal and the two suited men, to a section on the first floor of the building, that he didn't notice before.

We will be taking your things immediately to the Phoenix chamber.” One of the suited men stated as he took the luggage and brought it on a separate elevator from the one that Sean was going on.

Phoenix chamber? Sean didn't understand what that man stated.

The men in the suits work as security for the director of Diamond Tours, so don't worry about them, they will have your stuff transported to the Amazonian world before you arrive. As for the Phoenix chamber, it is the name of the device that will transport you to their dimension. It was given that name by one of the leading engineers of the Amazons, a man named Dr. Halbrook. He chose the name, because he thought that the little's that were transported to their world, would be reborn in a new life.” Crystal stated as she entered into a elevator that was residing in the first floor VIP room.

So...Where are we going? Not to this chamber area, yet?” Sean asked as he entered the elevator. Crystal used her badge on the scanner, which caused the elevator to ascend.

I'll be escorting you to the waiting area, just the next room over. Your name will be called, when it's time for you to go. But since it will take a few minutes to reach the top floor, I wanted to go over a few things with you...Some of which, I personally feel that you need to know.” Sean was a bit surprised to see a serious look on Crystal's face.

Sure, is something wrong?” Sean got the feeling that he was about to be told something very important.

I...Took this job...Not because I wanted to...But because I had no choice. I can't go into specifics as to why. Hell, I shouldn't be discussing this...But, you are about to enter a world that...Let's just say, has a unique way of treating us little's. You should be okay...As long as you obey their rules, but even so, you must stay vigilant...Otherwise, you could end up becoming a permanent resident.” Crystal stated.

I know, you told me from the previous interview about the two others that took this job before me. That got me a bit worried, but I'm confident that I'll stay professional with my work. That's why I decided to go through all this...Plus the bonus perks helped.” Sean tried to laugh it off, as if it were a minor obstacle.

Did you read the notebook?” Crystal asked.

I did, to be honest, it was pretty vague. It really didn't go into details about the Amazonian world. I was expecting, top secret info that would wow me.”

The notebook, is something that is also given to the tourists that visit the dimension. It's purposefully written in a way to keep the finer details...Obscured.” Crystal then held Sean's hand, which caused him to blush several shades of red.

One thing I have to tell you, no matter what type of protection that you may receive from the Amazonian government, do not...Under any circumstances, wet or mess yourself. Understood!?” Sean was caught off guard by that last sentence.

Why is that? I'm not incontinent or anything.” Sean could see that Crystal wasn't screwing around, as he could see the serious look in her eyes.

The Amazons.... Have a zero tolerance policy on any little's that cannot hold in their bowels. You may not get the same type of punishment that both native and portal little's receive, but you don't want to find yourself in a situation where that could happen.” Crystal bit her lip, she knew that she was playing with fire, by giving out this sensitive information.

Is this because they see most of us as children? Don't worry, I'll keep my wits about me.” Sean replied as the elevator stopped, and then the door opened.

I'm positive that you will be alright. Just don't let your guard down, that's all.” Crystal hugged Sean, which caused him to tense up.

I cannot say anymore about this subject, but please, do take care of yourself. And if you meet a little by the name of Amber, please give her my regards.” Crystal stated as Sean exited the elevator, she headed back down the elevator, but not before giving her thanks to being able to meet him.

Sean's feelings for Crystal had changed quite a bit. While the woman looked to be in her early thirties, he wouldn't mind finding someone like that, to date.

This feels kinda ominous, but this room certainly tells a different story.” Sean found himself inside a waiting room that was similar to a doctor's office.

I guess, I'll just play a game until someone opens the door.” Sean pulled out his smart phone, he thought about giving his mom a call, but decided to hold off, not wanting to worry her anymore than she already has.

After twenty minutes, the only door to the room opened, and a man in a white coat appeared.

You must be Mr. Draven, please follow me.” The man stated without any emotion. Sean sighed but kept quiet.

I take it, that you are escorting me to this chamber thing? Sean asked as he continued to follow along.

In just a few minutes. First can you stand over there in the red circle.” Sean noticed that the doctor was pointing to the object that looked similar to a security scanner found at the airport.

Do I need to take off my shoes or anything.” Sean asked as he stood on red circle.

No need, this will take a moment.” The doctor pressed a few buttons on a remote which caused a loud chirping noise, but it soon ended before it got on Sean's nerves.

All good, looks like you are a perfectly healthy teenager.” The doctor stated as he grabbed something from his desk along with a bottle of water.

Can I ask, what just happened?” Sean was given a red pill with a bottle of water to go with it.

I was scanning to see if you had any diseases that could be transmuted, but thankfully that isn't the case. As for the pill, it will help keep your body the same size as it is now, when you arrive. All individuals from our dimension called Terra, are normally shrunk a few inches to a few feet when they arrive in the Gaia dimension which is also known as the Amazonian world by our tourists.

Sean nearly choked on the pill as he heard the explanation.

You telling me, that this transportation device, shrinks us? That doesn't sound pleasant.”

It's a normal side effect for traveling into a different plain of reality. All the technology here was gifted to us by the Amazonian government. I was also ordered by my superiors to make sure that you arrived without any complications.” The doctor stated as he pressed a few buttons on a keypad that opened a metal door across from where Sean was standing.

Go on in, and I'll get you prepared for your trip.” Sean wasn't thrilled with how lifeless and dull the doctor sounded, but he obediently complied.

As Sean entered the room, the metal door closed behind him. He took notice that their was a dim blue light that surrounded the area, also his curiosity as to how the transportation worked was immediately on his mind. He had watched plenty of Science fiction movies and wondered if this was anything similar to the films he watched.

He felt like he was inside a submarine, based on the appearance.

So...What now. Do I... Sean stopped talking as he felt his body becoming lighter, as if he were a astronaut in space, his vision started to blur at the same time.

The fuck! Is this seriously happening!” Sean looked at his arm, noticing that it left a after image, if he moved it slightly.

Sean pulled out his phone, wondering if he made a mistake in bringing it in with him.

I cannot read a single word.” Sean could not make out anything on his phone as he took a seat on a bench near him.

Sean was left alone with his thoughts for the next few minutes. He was still processing all that was happening.

I wonder how long this...” A loud thud sound emitted around the chamber which caused Sean to stand up.

What's going on? Is it over?” Sean looked at his hands, and noticed that his movements was back to normal and the blue light in the room, changed to orange.

The sealed metal door that he entered, began to open, which caught him a bit by surprise.

Come on out, we are expecting you.” A voice said, hidden outside the chamber.

Sean exited the chamber with caution as he looked around the room he just entered. It was far different than the area that he was previously in.

I can't believe this is real!” Sean looked around and saw that he was in a very tall and wide hallway, the floor had a wooden finish while the walls had a warm reddish tone to it.

You must be the new arrival...Sean Draven was it? I'm Adam, I work with Diamond Tours as a tourist guide.” Sean couldn't believe that he was looking at. Yet another Amazon, while not as tall as Joseph, he was well over twice as height that he was.

You are smaller than I was expecting. Did you not take the stabilizing pill in your dimension? Adam asked as he looked over a document.

I did...Just how much smaller am I!?” Sean was worried that he had shrunk a few feet.

Based on the scanner, you are five feet tall.” Adam replied as he reviewed a device on his wrist.

OH! Thank goodness. I'm still the same size.” Sean breathed a sigh of relief. He already had enough on his mind. The last thing he wanted to worry about was about his physical appearance.

Oh...So that is your normal size...Sorry about that! I guess you are a natural little tyke.” Adam ruffled Sean's hair as he laughed it off. Sean on the other hand, felt embarrassed and a little bit disrespected by his words.

Ugh, I already deal with enough crap about my size in my world, I really hope it's not going to be the same here.” Sean stated in his mind as he followed the Amazon to a desk near the corner of the room.

It's been a while since we have had any portal little's come visit our friendly world. I understand that you will be working for our government, is that correct?” Adam asked as he was writing a few things on a piece of paper.

That's right, though I'm not sure where I'm suppose to go, now that I'm here.” Sean wanted to figure things out before he started to jump to conclusions.

I'll inform your boss, Joseph, that you have arrived, he's been expecting you. In the mean time, you can go outside the double doors to your left. Then just wait by the water feature near the middle of the of the floor, you can't miss it.” Adam stated.

Sean was planning on shaking the Amazon's hand, but instead he received a head pat, instead.

Welcome to New Haven, Enjoy your your stay.” Adam smiled at the little in front of him.

This is getting annoying.” Sean decided that he had scene enough of this specific amazon, and headed towards the double doors.

Already being treated like a child. I'll prove myself and hopefully make some friends, while I...” Sean was cutoff from talking to himself as he marveled at the area that he just entered. It looked like he was in a mall mixed with a corporate building's bland taste. It was also nearly twice the length and height from anything he had seen in his dimension.

Sean slowly walked down some stair steps, taking his time, due to how large the gaps where, compared to his world. He couldn't believe how many Amazon's there were, just going about their daily business.

I feel so strange. Literally everyone is taller than be, and it's not even close. Where the hell are all the people like me? This is the definition of awkward.” Sean noticed that a couple of Amazons were looking at him with curiosity or amusement. He felt so out of place.

There it is! Damn, it's huge, gotta be at least fifty feet tall.” Sean noticed the water feature that had a statue of a Woman, holding a book in her right hand and her left hand was clinched into a fist.

I guess, I'll just wait here, until Joseph shows up. God, I hope he's quick. This insecurity feeling is a bitch.” Sean pulled out his phone, just to make it look like he was doing something.

A woman in a security uniform, noticed Sean and began to walk over to his location.

No signal... I really am all alone.” Sean began to wonder if he actually made a mistake, especially with what Crystal talked to him about.

Oh, sweetie, are you lost? What happened to your mommy and daddy?” The security woman asked, which startled the young man.

Mommy and daddy? Ugh...How do I explain this... I'm actually a employee of Diamond Tours, and I'm waiting to meet with someone.” Sean couldn't look at the woman in her eyes after the way she talked to him.

Aw, that's so adorable. But as much as I would like to play around with you, I have a job to do.” The woman quickly and easily picked Sean up by his waist, much to his surprise and then placed him over her shoulder.

WHAT THE... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?” Sean felt violated as this woman held him without his consent.

Don't worry sweetie. We are just going to take a quick stroll to the lost and found area. I'm sure we will find your parents in no time.” The woman gently patted Sean's butt a few times as she continued to her destination.

What the fuck is happening!?” Sean felt paralyzed from the fear and confusion was was overwhelming his mind. This was not how he expected to start out his first day in the world of the Amazon's.

• Like 9
  • crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 4

Uh-oh... Somehow I think his boss will get him out of the jam... but will it before the spanking for language and the diaper to keep everything clean...? 

Curious to see where you go with the rest of this!

He wanted to meet women from Amazon. If no one picks him up and he ends up in an orphanage, there will be a lot of Amazon women who want to meet him. Only not as he imagines.

My goal with this story is to try to not make it seem to obvious. But as long as it's enjoyable, that what really matters. Thanks for the responses as always!

Chapter 5

Joseph Stardust knew that he was a very ambitious man, even among his Amazonian peers. While many of his co-workers would find moving up in the world to be tiresome, he found it to be quite fun. He also found the idea of transitioning into politics to be a fascinating endeavor. The only thing holding him back, was time. Joseph planned to make the move to the political scene, when the proper moment, presented itself. He saw a possible opportunity, when he found out that the company that he currently worked for, Diamond Tours, was being involved in the political field, due to disagreements with the government of the little's dimension. He had no emotional attachment to anyone that didn't help further his career. His current interest, was in the portal little that had just taken the consultant job for Diamond Tours.

Joseph was sitting on a toilet in his office, as he enjoyed the moment of silence, or what he would call, a moment of clarity while doing his business.

“Once Sean arrives, I'll need to make sure that he doesn't get devoured by all the female Amazonian's. He just might be my ticket to a prestigious position within our government.” Joseph was reading a magazine that dealt with the stock market. While he didn't care about investing, he was interested in the government's influence with stock trades.

Joseph heard the ringtone from his phone go off, and he quickly answered it after putting the magazine down on the counter near him.

“Hello, this is Joseph Stardust... I see...So he's arrived and waiting at the presidential water fountain? Excellent, I'll be over to greet him in just a moment.” Joseph put his phone away and grabbed his magazine to continue his research.

I'm sure that he can wait just a bit.” Joseph stated in his mind as he continued to absorbed the information in the magazine.

After spending a few more minutes, the amazon threw the magazine in the corner and finished his business in the bathroom, after he came to a realization.

SHIT! I forgot to give Sean his credentials! Without proof of his employment, he's basically prey for anyone looking to adopt him. If anything happens to that little, I'll be screwed!” Joseph quickly exited of his office to rendezvous with his new employee.

Sean found it some unreal that he was over the shoulder of someone that was twice his size, which was one of the reasons that he was unable to come up with a solution to escape of his current predicament.

Looks like you have calmed down somewhat. I appreciate how mature you are taking this. I'm sure that you are scared without your mommy by your side, but don't worry, we will get this all sorted out for you.” The amazon security guard then placed Sean into a cradling position in her arms as she continued to her destination.

Excuse me...I'm sorry, but there is a huge misunderstanding about this, I'm just...” His voice went silent as the female Amazonian put her index finger on his lips. Sean's face was crimson red at how powerless he felt. But he knew that he had to do so something soon but held off, due to Crystal's warning's about the consequences of disobeying the amazons.

Hush little baby, don't say a word, your momma is gonna buy you a rocking bird.” The security guard was humming a soothing tune, as she looked to be enjoying herself. Not to long after, she reached her destination and opened a door to another room within the building she resided in.

The security guard pressed a button on a wall, beside her. A moment later, a blonde haired, female amazonian appeared from the backroom.

Welcome to Diamond Tour's lost and found, what can I help you with?” The blonde Amazonian asked.

I've got a cutey here that has been separated from his parents, he seems to have calmed down, but I personally recommend that he gets a proper change and a nap, just to be sure.” The security guard handed over the bewildered portal little to the blonde Amazonian.

OH! You poor thing, but don't worry, Aunty Karen will take care of you until your parents come to pick you up.” Karen rubbed Sean's back, which freaked him out, but he managed to not show it.

I just need to stay quiet, until this crazy security guard is gone. I'll explain myself and get back on track with my job!” Sean kept to himself as he bit his lip. He really wasn't digging with the way that this new woman, was holding him as well.

Now you be good for her, sweetie!” The security guard pinched Sean's cheek, before heading back to her duties.

Karen gently carried Sean to another room, he noticed that it looked like a child's play room, with decorations on the wall and a playpen in the corner.

I knew that little's were treated like children, but I wasn't expecting it to be like this.” Sean didn't even realize that he was placed onto a changing table. His gaze was a look of awe and disgust..

You are so adorable, what kind of irresponsible parents, would just let you wonder off on your own. If I had my way, I would take you home and show you the love that you truly deserve.” Karen walked over to a nearby monitor and started to press a few buttons before focusing her attention back onto the unsuspecting portal little.

Finally, I can move again!” Sean felt relieved that he wasn't being held like some helpless child as he stretched his arms and legs out, while sitting on the table.

What's your name, baby?” Karen asked as she looked down at him with amusement.

Sean felt relieved that he could finally explain himself and put this whole misunderstanding behind him.

My name is Sean Draven, I'm an employee of Diamond tour's. I'm a portal little consultant. This is my first day on the job, so please excuse the confusion, but I'm suppose to be meeting up with someone.” Sean hopped off the table and landed sharply onto his feet. He started to march off, but was stopped as Karen firmly put her hand on his right shoulder.

You are such a silly baby. Our company doesn't employ portal little's. We just care for them when they come to visit our wonderful city.” Karen stated with a innocent smile, not believing a single word he said.

That can't be right. Just look up my name, and that will be proof enough. This is getting ridiculous!” Sean was starting to feel that things were getting out of his control.

Sorry, but no name is coming up. Perhaps, if you tell me your parents names, we can end this silly charade.” Karen stated as she picked up the confused little and placed him back on the changing table.

You have got to be kidding! Was this all some sick twisted hoax?” Sean was lost in his thoughts as he tried to think rationally about his situation. Why did his name not appear in the registry?

I'm sure that a nice fresh diapey change and a nap is what you need, to ease your worries.” Karen stated as she began to untie Sean's shoes.

It doesn't make sense! Even if this was a hoax, Crystal seemed rather concerned for my well-being.” Sean. listening or paying attention, as the Amazon removed both of his shoes from his feet.

These are rather odd looking shoes for a little. No matter, you won't be needing them anytime soon.” After Karen put Sean's shoes in a cabinet, she to her gaze to his jeans.

I just need to take this one step at a...WHOA!” Sean was flung onto his his back as the amazon used her overwhelming strength to remove his pants in a split second.

Just what the hell are you doing!?” Sean finally came back to his senses, as he sat back up. His anger was starting to override his common sense.

It's not often that little's are given jeans to wear. They are so unnecessary and not cute at all.” Karen ignored Sean's loud plea, as she placed the jeans into the same cabinet.

Sean looked down at himself and felt like his soul was leaving his body as his boxers out in full view.

Is my wittle man, pretending to be a big boy! Yes Yes... Yes you are!” Karen pointed out to the portal little about his undergarment, which only further enraged his mood.

Give me back my clothes! This is sexual harassment!” Sean blurted out the first thing that came to his mind, not fully grasping his predicament.

You really are precious, making jokes at a time like this. I don't know how or why you are wearing such undergarments, but don't you worry. I've got something far more comfortable, for a doll like you.” Karen pulled out a pure white, disposable item from the cabinet and placed it on a tray near her.

Sean's anger soon turned into fear, as he started to come to the realization of what was to come.

Please, I just need to find Joseph, he can clear this all up!” Sean's words fell on deaf ears as Karen grabbed Sean's ankles with only her left hand and lifted his legs up so that his feet were facing the ceiling.

Sean was astonished at the level of strength that the amazon wielded, but his fear was over ceded any rational thought he had.

I don't remember ever seeing boxers for little's. Not that it matters, right now. I'm actually doing you a favor. You can thank me by holding still, my wittle boy.” Karen inspected Sean's boxers as she continued to hold his legs up in the air. His upper back was the only thing touching the table.

Never in his whole life, did Sean feel as powerless as he did at at that moment. He tried to grab hold of his boxers, but the sheer overwhelming strength of the amazon was too much as she easily pulled his boxers, right off of his bare legs. Despair was starting to creep in on his mindset.

This was not how he imagined that he would be starting out his first day in the amazonian dimension.

The world felt like it was going in slow motion as Sean realized that his privates were exposed to this complete stranger. Death almost sounded inviting by this point.

PLEASE STOP! I'M BEGG...”Sean froze instantly as he felt something cold and damp, rubbing his privates. It was the first time to his knowledge that anyone besides himself, had touched his manhood.

These wipes are good for removing any icky stains.” Sean was in a state of shock, he literately stopped thinking or moving, unable to fathom his predicament as Karen moved onto cleaning his rear end.

Am I actually being violated?” Sean tried his best to come to his senses as remained motionless as the amazon continued to wipe him down.

Whoever your parents are, sure are lucky. You are the ideal little with the exception of that naughty hair down there. I would love to take you home and permanently remove it, but alas, you are not my baby.” Karen stated as she grabbed a bottle of baby powder and began to gently pour it onto Sean's lower half. The smell of the powder, snapped Sean out of his delirious mindset

LET ME GO! I'M NOT A FUCKING BABY!” Sean tried to maneuver himself, but Karen's grip on his ankles was too firm.

Karen gave Sean a gentle slap on his butt, which immediately shut him up.

I won't allow that type of potty talk. Anymore and you will be going over my knee, understand?” Sean didn't reply, but he didn't resist either. He closed his eyes, hoping this nightmare would end.

A nice diapey and nappy will make you all sorts of better!” Karen grabbed the diaper on the tray and placed it, gently under Sean's newly cleaned and powdered butt.

Sean wasn't sure if it was the oddly soft material or just the way he was being treated, but he started to freak out which actually helped free himself from Karen's grip.

NO WAY...NO WAY IN HELL ARE YOU PUTTING THAT ON ME!” Sean fell off the table along with the diaper beside him He would have landed headfirst, but his arms, managed to break the fall.

Looks like my little lost baby, is needing a good spanking, after all.” Sean tried to stand, but his knees buckled from the sheer amount of panic and adrenaline that was going through him.

I'm...I'M NOT A GOD DAMN BABY! What the hell is wrong with you!” Sean gave up on trying to reason with this specific amazon.

You only have yourself to blame, perhaps I'll use level four regression on you after I'm done.” Sean was confused as to what she talking about as she grabbed his right ankle and dragged him onto her lap.

Bad babies, need spankies!” Karen stated with a childish tone in her voice. As she began to administer her punishment.

Please!....Just let me... GO!.... I swear I'm speaking the truth!” Sean could feel the pain of each slap on his rear end, but the fact that it was actually happening, was far more humiliating.

One minute felt like ten minutes as the sound of the spanking continued.

This is...The worst.” Sean was never the type to cry, but he could feel tears forming around his eyes, after receiving a dozen smacks to his butt, which was now as as red as a tomato.

I just arrived....How could I let this happen!” Sean's thoughts were interrupted when Karen stopped her punishment, and then she carefully removed his shirt, leaving him in just his birthday suit, with the exception of his socks. There was no resistance, since the stinging pain was the only thing on his mind.

I'm sorry to do that sweetie, but I really need you to behave. Can you do that for me?” Karen asked as she picked Sean up and held him near her breasts for a few minutes.

What the hell did I just get into?” Sean's thoughts were few and far between as he tried to pretend that everything was just some awful dream.

Karen continued to caress Sean before gently placing him, yet again on the changing table.

The amazon thought about taking Sean's socks off, but decided to leave them on, thinking he looked adorable as it was his only form of clothing that was left on him.

Sean stayed silent and kept his gaze away from the amazon. He didn't want to give her any type of satisfaction.

If you are going to act that way, then okay. Once I get you properly diapered, then I will use level four on you, that should help with that meanie attitude.”Sean had no idea as to what level four meant as Karen took hold the diaper that fell on the floor and placed it, right back under Sean's rosy red butt. Unlike last time, he didn't move from his spot. He could only watch as his demise came swift and cruel.

Before Karen could finish the job and apply the tapes to Sean's newly padded undergarment. There was a loud beeping noise that surrounded the room.

Looks like we have another guest. I'll be back in just a moment. Don't you move a inch, or we will have a encore performance with your tooshie. I'm sure we both don't want that.” Karen gently kissed the young man on his belly button before heading to the front door of her office.

Sean remained motionless for the next few minutes, contemplating his predicament. He slowly allowed himself to sit up, feeling the obvious padding underneath him.

A long deep breathe, helped get his emotions stabilized.

This cannot be the end of me. I need to calm the hell down and focus on a way of getting out of this...Or at least, not making it worse than I already have.” Sean felt ashamed of the way he acted out. It was completely unlike him to be so irrational with his words. He surmised that it was due to the unusual treatment he was getting and it was most certainly, unusual.

I can't believe they make diapers like this, so big and thick! I doubt I can talk my way out of wearing this, anymore.” Sean held up a tabs of the diaper as he inspected it. He was sitting on it, but wasn't bound to it, just yet.

Karen walked back to where Sean was, but there was something different about her. She looked like she had just seen a ghost. her face was pale as one. It was then at that moment that Joseph walked slowly behind her, which gave Sean a glimmer of hope.

There you are! I'm so sorry about not meeting at the water statue, when you arrived. I got distracted by my work. I hope you will be able to forgive me.” Joseph helped Sean off the table and instructed Karen to grab his clothing. She did it without a second thought.

Thanks for showing up. I wasn't exactly doing to well.” Sean stated as he grabbed his boxers, and began to dress himself, not caring that the two amazons were staring at him. He was starting to feel a bit more like his old self, with the exception of his rear end.

I can see that. Not a good first impression for you, I would assume.” Joseph gave a menacing glare at Karen, whom looked like she was about to suffer a heart attack.

I'm so sorry, Mr Draven. I was irresponsible and my ignorance was unjustified. Please forgive me.” Karen bowed down on her knees, which caught Sean off guard. He couldn't believe this was the same amazon from before. One minute she was the most powerful being that controlled his way of living, and now she was so docile that he felt that do whatever he wanted to her.

It's all my fault. I'm rather new to this job and didn't take you seriously, when looking up your name. I just pretended to. I... I'm begging you for your mercy...PLEASE!” Sean couldn't believe that the blonde amazon was crying, she looked so vulnerable and defeated.

Sean wanted to smack this lady on her head and let her know what amount of bullshit she put him through, but after seeing how pathetic she looked, he started to feel a bit guilty.

I'm too much of a softie.” Sean stated in his mind. He deserved retribution, but he decided to play the role of the pacifist.

Ugh... I guess I'll forgive you, no real harm done.” Sean's words didn't hold much real meaning when he verbally said it. He was pretty pissed off, but he didn't feel like escalating the situation any further. It seemed that Joseph gave her a stern talking too. He was curious as to what he said to her, to make her so compliant.

The room was silent as Sean finished putting the rest of his clothes back on. Joseph turned his attention from the amazon, to his newly employed little.

Looks like we have this small matter settled. So Sean, how about we head to my car, so we can discuss a few details about your job. Plus, I'm sure that you need a moment to recuperate from your ordeal.” Joseph stated with a smile, in which, Sean responded with a simple nod. He wanted to quit the job at that very moment, but decided to at least give Joseph the benefit of the doubt.

As the two left, Karen slowly got back onto her feet and went to light a cigarette to calm her nerves.

I can't believe that he's directly associated with Mr. Stardust. Shit, I hope I don't lose my job...Or even worse.” Karen was responsible for the care of any lost little's in the building, but she knew that it could end any time soon after the debacle she created.

Sean stood closely beside Joseph, feeling that he was the only one in this new dimension, that could keep him safe. The smell of the baby powder, still lingered in Sean's lower region, as he followed along.

Several amazons, that worked within the building, kept to themselves while looking at the pair. After stepping outside, Sean felt like a man released from prison.

This must be the parking lot. Crazy how big the vehicles are.” Sean surveyed the area, still in awe of the size of things.

This is my personal company vehicle. Any questions before we hop in?” Joseph asked as he opened the passenger door.

I've certainly have a few, but can we get inside first? It's a little cold out here.” Sean noticed that he could actually see his breathe as he talked.

Sure thing, just to let you know, this is standard protocol, so bare with me.”Joseph picked up Sean by his hips and placed him into the passenger seat. Sean noticed that he wasn't sitting in a normal chair, but a much larger version of a booster seat,which didn't catch him off guard, given with what occurred just a few moments ago.

Joseph quickly put Sean's seat-belt on for him. The young man, noticed that there was two straps, one that was the same as in his world, when it wrapped around his chest, but the second was the most unusual, it was wrapped around his thighs. His mobility was limited due to it.

You comfortable, it's not too snug is it?” Joseph asked before you closed the passenger door. Sean simply nodded that he was alright, with the exception of his sore butt, which he would never admit due to his pride.

After entering his car and turning the ignition, Joseph headed for the exit of the parking lot. Sean could feel the heater being turned on for him, which was a pleasant welcome.

You just got a taste of what our native little's go through on a daily basis. I bet that was a real trip.” Joseph chuckled to himself.

That is a severe understatement. I was under the impression that your kind treated little's like children, not actual babies, what the hell is the deal with that?” Sean wanted to get that out of the way first.

It's been that way for the past half century. Before that, little's had more rights and were able to walk among us as equals. But there was many complications that preceded that, so a law was eventually passed, where little's were given reduced rights, and now live among us, but under our supervision.” Joseph explained as he continued to drive.

Why is that? It really feels that everything is so one sided.” Sean cringed as he continued to smell the baby powder within him.

It's mostly for political reasons. Back in the day, many little's actually approved of this change as well, feeling it worked in their best interest as well.”

Why would they approve of be treated like a baby?” Sean found it hard to believe.

It actually started out as a mutual partnership. But soon after, many little's began to have temper tantrums about losing there individual rights, it didn't help that our female Amazonion's also grew a maternal instinct to care for many of the little's under their roof. After several administrations and regulation changes, this is the current result. And it's actually helped keep our society together and prosper.”

If you say so. Still seems shady as hell, though.” Sean was just glad that he didn't have to see how far the baby treatment went for him.

Sorry this wasn't fully explained at the interview. Just to let you know, that type of incident will not happen again. I have your suitcases in my trunk, along with some equipment that will give you the necessary protection to avoid such situations. Being a consultant for our company, does have it's perks.” Joseph stated.

So...Where are we headed now?” Sean asked, feeling a bit more normal, but still on guard, despite having Joseph's word.

I was going to take you to your apartment so you can get a feel of your living quarters. How does that sound?” Joseph asked.

I guess, that's alright. So, if I stay, when would I actually start working?” Sean asked

It would be in a couple days, we don't want to overwhelm you with too much to start. Though, I do have a question, are you considering resigning from your position due to what just occurred?” Joseph inquired about.

It's been on my mind. After what just happened, I'm feeling a bit vulnerable. It's nothing personal against you.” Sean was still coming to grips that he was stripped naked by a complete stranger.

I understand completely. This was far more than you had bargained for. But I would recommend for you to sleep on it. A good night's rest, does wonders for one's mental health.” Joseph stated. Sean actually agreed with him, it sounded reasonable. And he really didn't want to meet with anymore feisty female Amazonian's for the rest of the day.

As the two reached their destination, Joseph helped Sean out of the booster seat, as much as he disliked it, but he couldn't remove the seat-belt with his own strength, which irritated him.

To be honest, I'm pleasantly surprised with how well you are taking this, most little's, especially portal little's tend to act up, when put in a circumstance that is beyond their control.” Joesph stated as he walked to the managers office of the apartment that Sean would be staying in.

I wasn't at first, especially with that blonde haired amazon. But I have learned that nothing good comes from complaining all the time. I have to think about my situation first, before acting out.” Sean replied

That's a good mindset to go by. Let me give you some advice, that I don't normally do. Anyone that tries to go against the flow, will be swept off, without ever reaching their goal. The one's that go with the flow, will have plenty of chances to make it. Your two previous predecessors should have taken this advice, but they didn't and now they are now, adopted into families that have control of their very livelihood.

A heavy set Amazonian woman appeared came out to greet the two. Sean kept his distance, not wanting to exchange any more pleasantries with the female Amazons.

It's a pleasure to see you again Mr. Stardust...OH This must be the portal little, you were talking about! He's so adorable! Here, let me take a good look at him.” Sean backed away a few feet, but it didn't matter, because he was soon, in a tight hug by the amazon.

FUCK! THIS SHIT IS RIDICULOUS!” Sean stated in his mind. He wanted to tell this giant, to give him some space, but he knew that it would only invite trouble.

It's such a shame, that he's allowed to work. This little tot, would be better off, in a playpen, looking all sorts of adorable.” Sean couldn't believe what this woman was spouting out of her mouth. He would have preferred to uppercut her to show how naive she was.

I'm here just to get the keys to his room. I assume that everything has been furnished to his specifications?” Joseph asked.

It has, Mr. Stardust. Everything that you and your company have requested, has been completed. The room number is 201, first door on the second level.”

The manager took a glimpse at Sean. He was worried that she was going to kiss him or do something else that would have been considered harassment in his dimension. She gently picked him up and placed him within eye length of her.

I've left a personal present for you. Check your closet when you get the chance. I'm sure that you will love it! If you have any questions, just ask for Trisha, but you can call me mama Trish if you like.” The amazon put Sean back onto the ground, much to his relief.

Thank you again, Trisha for your assistance in this matter.” Joseph exited the managers office, with Sean following closely behind.

Joseph, serious question...Is every single female Amazon going to glomp over me? This is a bit too much.” Sean asked, wondering if he made a huge mistake in taking the job.

Who knows. If you are all alone, I'm sure that will be the case, that is why you will also be getting a partner, the day after tomorrow. Someone that will ease the burden on your job. You are a valuable asset to our company.. Speaking of which, I meant to give this to you, after we last spoke, but I completely spaced out on it.” Joseph handed Sean a necklace with a badge on it, it looked similar to a police badge.

What's this for?” Sean asked as they entered a elevator to the second floor of the apartment building.

That badge, indicates that you are employee of not just Diamond Tours, but also of our government. As long as you have that around your neck, All Amazon's cannot legally try to claim and adopt you.”

How's that going to work?” The young man asked as Joseph used the key to open the door to Sean's new apartment.

Because, we have recently sent out a letter to all of our citizens that any little that is employed by our government, is to be treated as a equal, similar to amazonian citizens. If they don't comply...Well there are some dire consequences if they don't.” Joseph was able to enter the apartment quite easily due to the high ceilings within, however the entire living room furniture was furnished to accommodate the size of a little.

Sean looked around and was amazed to find that the living room was already set with a widescreen television, couch, recliner and ottoman. He then checked the kitchen and it had everything he needed if he wanted to make a meal, canned foods, a well stocked fridge. He also had all the utensils and even a microwave for his benefit.

Keep looking around, I'll go grab your bags and bring them in.” Joseph left, leaving Sean to explore his newly acquired living space.

Holy crap! They went all out for me! This apartment might actually be too large. It even be bigger than my parents house.” Sean checked the bedroom to find a mattress that was even wider than a king size. He then checked the drawers in the room to find them stocked with shorts, pants, socks. Though after close inspection, he found that there was no sign of any underwear, whether it be boxers or briefs.

At least I brought my own.” Sean sighed as he then looked into the closet to see plenty of white and black shirts to wear.

This is decent, though they could have done better with the color selection.” Sean then noticed near the corner of the closet, there was a package wrapped up like a Christmas gift.

Sean's curiosity got the best of him as he unwrapped it. His reaction was expected, given it was a gift from a amazon.

Really...Diapers, this is tiresome.” Upon further inspection, Sean noticed that the diapers were pink with printed cartoon animals on them.

That's a big no from me.” Sean put the package of diapers to the side and saw that the manager had included two other items. One was a pink onesie with bunny ear flaps for the head. Sean cringed at the very thought of wearing that and put them in the corner, hoping to never see them again. He then saw a unopened pacifier. He also noticed that it was larger than the ones in his dimension. But what intrigued him, was that there was a sticker label hanging from the pacifier.

Level three regression. What the hell does that mean?” Sean thought back to when he was about to be diapered by blonde haired amazon when he arrived, and she mentioned something similar to that.

Whatever it is, I'm not touching that.” Like with the other two items, Sean placed them in the corner and shut the closet, as he didn't want to waste anymore time on such infantile items.

All right, looks like I've got all your things here.” Joseph stated as he placed Sean's luggage into his bedroom.

So what do you think?” Joseph asked.

I'm freaking amazed. You didn't have to do all this for someone like me.” Sean started to feel like that his new job wouldn't be all that bad, despite the unusual setbacks. He just needed to stay alert.

It's no big deal. This room actually was used by your previous predecessor. However she didn't last long, due to her...Attitude and was quickly adopted because of it.”

So as long as I have this badge, I'm good, right?” Sean asked, confirming his suspicions as he firmly held the badge in his hand.

That's correct, but don't get to cocky. We still expect you to behave in a professional manner, even when you are not on the job.”

Sean nodded, he knew first hand, what the outcome would be if he acted out of line.

I'm sure that you want to get accommodated with your living quarters, so I'll leave you be.” Joseph handed Sean the keys to his apartment.

Before exiting, Joseph turned around and gave Sean a serious look.

On the coffee table, you will find a list of television stations that you can watch. The ones marked in red ink, do not, for whatever reason, turn them on. You will regret it.” Joseph remarked.

Why's that?” Sean felt a bit worried. He thought a television was a gateway to escape from everyday life, but apparently that wasn't the case in the world of the amazons.

Some stations...Are specialized for keeping little's....In check.” Joseph wondered if it was best to leave the newly employed little, alone with insufficient information.

Sean looked over the pamphlet that had a list of the television stations. He closely looked over the ones that were marked.

Actually Sean, have you had anything to eat today?” Joseph asked

Not since breakfast this morning. I've kinda lost my appetite from what happened earlier.” Sean lied. He was very hungry, but he didn't want to deal with anymore amazons for the day.

How about I take you to a local joint that I personally enjoy. My treat.” Sean felt hesitant on taking Joseph's offer, but he couldn't say no to a free meal, plus he thought that he was reliable guy to trust, so he agreed. It would also help build his confidence around the amazons, now that he had his badge, he wouldn't have to worry about any more... miscommunications.

The two headed out the door, and headed to their destination after getting into the car. Sean still didn't agree with the booster seat, but kept quiet about it.

I can't let this little, accidentally, mentally regress himself. He's too valuable at this time...But when I reach my goal...Then he will be just another useless tool for me.” Joseph smiled at Sean whom nodded back and stretched his legs out. Unfortunately for Sean, he had no idea how ambitious Joseph was and what that meant for his future.

• Like 13
  • crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 5

I would have asked at least once why there are no underwear in the apartment. Even if he is protected by his badge is a bit what makes the pants wet always wild for Amazons. If Joseph really wants everything to work out he should inform Sean about everything that is important. Even if I think he ends up lying in a crib anyway. Probably with Mama Trish, I mean why else should she put a pacifier in his apartment if she doesn't have a plan.

• Like 1

Sean seems to have figured out to have his wits about him, but Joseph will probably be a problem in the end. I'm guessing he just wants the government on both sides to be happy as he helps setup his nice little little acquisition ring. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I would have asked at least once why there are no underwear in the apartment. Even if he is protected by his badge is a bit what makes the pants wet always wild for Amazons. If Joseph really wants everything to work out he should inform Sean about everything that is important. Even if I think he ends up lying in a crib anyway. Probably with Mama Trish, I mean why else should she put a pacifier in his apartment if she doesn't have a plan.

It will be brought up in the next chapter about the lack of underwear.  As for the manager,  she simply assumed that he would like the infantile items. It will also be explored upon as well!

Can't wait to finish the next chapter.

Great story you are keeping readers glued to it.

I know why he has no underwear who every

arranged the suite though the girl that was there

before was coming back. Why didn't Sean ask

why the baby things were there before they left?

8 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

Mama Trish sounds like a very kind woman, how thoughtful to include such a cute onesie for him that’ll definitely keep him nice and cozy at night. 

Of course she’s thoughtful. A Level 3 regression pacifier to help him relax and stay comfy after a long day of work. However, I think it’s clear that her thoughtfulness is also a ploy to put our new employee in a nursery.

• crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20