LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20

A great new update! I actually hoped to "see" Sean in one of Abby's dresses. But the Sailor outfit is also nice^^

You should try to add a bit more room or something between the different POV. I sometimes got confused who it is I'm reading about.

• Like 1
On 8/17/2020 at 12:40 PM, Sky Hooves said:

You should try to add a bit more room or something between the different POV. I sometimes got confused who it is I'm reading about.

Just putting in a dotted line brake would be perfect.

Hopefully the formatting will improve. Thanks for the constructive criticism. No asterisks needed in this chapter, but will do so, in the upcoming chapters.   Another long as heck chapter. Not sure if this is going to be the norm, but anyhow, thanks again for your support! 

Chapter 11

Sean gritted his teeth. Despite everything that had been dealt to him, he still wanted to enjoy the sights that the Aquarium offered. He noticed that many species of the fish, were far different from the ones in his world. He was so curious about the differences in the wild life and Eco-system, compared to his dimension.  Unfortunately, most of his attention was focused on his bladder control for the past hour. It would not have been as bad, if the stakes were not so high. 

“I just look like all the other little in this place. With the exception of keeping my freaking sanity.”Sean noticed that many of the little's that he passed, all had a dazed look on them. They lacked the self-awareness that he had, or even Abby's, to an extent. It was rare for him to find a little, that wasn't being carried or pushed in a stroller, much like himself. If there was a bright side, it was that most of the little's looked to be content with their surroundings. Seeing such dazzling sights of the many aquatic species, must have been amazing with their regressed mindset. Sean found it to be fascinating as well but for much different reasons. But he couldn't fully enjoy the atmosphere until he found a way to relieve himself., which was the sole focus on his mind.

Trisha seemed to be enjoying herself as well, as she took some photo's with the use of her phone. Sean still wasn't sure if Trisha was being controlled by her maternal instincts as he sat inside the stroller. The pacifier felt odd in his mouth, he found nothing beneficial for sucking on it. 

“So how is my wittle baby for the day?” Trisha asked as she stopped near a bench. She then took Sean out of the stroller and held him in her arms. 

Sean hoped that Trisha would take out the pacifier out of his mouth so he could finally be allowed to be speak up. He could have taken it out himself, but the possibility of being spanked was not something that he wished for.

“Perhaps we should head to the gift shop, before heading to the main attraction. What's does wittle Seanie think?” Trisha lifted his shirt up and started to tickle him under his armpits, which caused the already distressed portal little to whimper, as he was refraining himself from laughing to keep his bladder control in check.

“She has to be doing this on purpose! She has to know by now, that I need to use the restroom!” Sean said in his mind as his bladder was at it's limit. It was at that point, that he didn't' care if he if he was punished, Trisha needed to know that he needed to use the restroom as soon as possible. But before he could reach for the soother in his mouth, Trisha took it out, much to his surprise. 

“Judging from the sounds you are making, I bet you are needing a nice diaper change. Don't worry, we will get that done with first, before the gift shop.” Trisha then pushed the pacifier back into his mouth, before he could utter a single word. Sean was at least thankful that they were heading for the public restroom, even though he objected with the way she was treating him.

Sean watched as they entered the woman's restroom, and found it to be crowded with many amazonian's. He was even more surprised by the amount of changing stations that were near the corner of the room. Normally there would have only been around one or two, but in this strange world, there were eight of them. He didn't think much of it, since he believed that they were heading to a open stall, but instead they were heading to one of the changing stations. It didn't make sense, since he wasn't wearing any diapers.

“Once we have you all cleaned up, I bet you will be more motivated for what is to come!” Trisha said as she placed the boy, onto the changing table. Sean was worried that she was going to break her promise and she was going to try and put him into a diaper, which would have been quite easy for someone of her stature.

“Enough of this, I've got to stand up for myself!” Sean removed his pacifier and was about to say something as Trisha looked over his pull-ups, she looked a bit confused at the moment.

“OH! I'm so sorry Sean. I forgot you were wearing pull-ups. I'm so use to changing my daughter's diapers here. I guess I'm a creature of habit.” Trisha  started laughing to herself, however he found nothing funny about it, as he sat on the public changing table. 

“I really need to use the toilet, Trisha! So can we please hurry this up!” Sean said with a demanding tone. A amazonian woman that was changing her little, next to them, looked over at Sean with a concerned look on her face.

“Sure thing, but before we do, I need you to speak in a more proper manner, since I'm your mommy for the day. Can you please do that for me?” Trisha asked as she held her hands together.

Sean didn't have the time to argue. He was already getting weird looks from a few amazonian's, from the way he was talking. Trisha was not only testing his bladder's limits but his patience as well.

“Ugh...Can I please use the potty...Mommy?” Sean's face blushed greatly after reciting the sentence.

“That's a good boy, let's get you to a toilet.” Trisha took Sean off the table and led him to one of the open stalls. 

“What was that about? That wasn't apart of the deal? Sean asked as his shorts were completely removed off of him and his pull-ups were lowered to his ankles.

“Sorry, I've rarely ever used pull-ups on any little's, so this is a bit new to me as well. Also, we need to keep up appearances. While you are protected by Diamond Tours, it's not advised for a little to speak up against a amazonian. So I need you to act the part, since you are taking my daughter's place for today, so don't forget!” Trisha then placed the pacifier back into his mouth, to prevent him from speaking up.

Sean started to feel like that no matter what he did, he was going to end up on the losing side of this battle. Trisha held Sean's legs as he relieved himself while standing on the toilet, he didn't care at how ridiculous he looked at that moment.

“This whole diaper issue is ridiculous. You would be better off, just wearing and using them for their intended purpose. It would be allot easier on the two of us.” Trisha explained as she grabbed some baby wipes out of the stroller bag, and started to wipe down his  privates and butt while he stood silently on the toilet. 

Sean was disgusted at how invasive, she was was to his most sensitive area's on his body. He could only close his eyes and wait for her to finish.

“Don't complain, this could be much worse and you know it.” Trisha playfully slapped the boy on his butt before pulling up his pull-ups and placing him back into the stroller. 

Sean noticed that his white shorts were not put back on as he sat there with his pull-up exposed to anyone that would come across him. He then noticed Trisha putting the shorts into a bag within the stroller. 

“It's really a nice day outside and I think you look more adorable without your shorts. Plus, I want to keep track of your pull-ups. If the flower designs fade, that means diapey's for you!” Trisha patted the front of his pull-ups while Sean quietly whimpered through his pacifier. Trisha's true intentions felt more clearer to Sean as they exited the restroom. He wanted to prove himself, but Trisha kept making things even more difficult as the day progressed. Was Zoe the only reasonable amazonian around?

After entering the gift shop, Trisha scanned around the store, looking for several souvenirs to bring home to her daughter. Sean wasn't' expecting anything and even if he did get him something, it most likely would be very childish in nature. This aquarium trip was nowhere near as fun as he expected it to be. And it was the fault of the person that was looking after him.

“Oh this looks just too cute. This matches well with your pull-ups!” Trisha stated as she took off Sean's sailor cap and replaced it with a pink baby bonnet with embroidered flowers, ruffled edges, and hanging ribbons for beneath-the-chin fastening. 

“Even though you are a boy. Pink matches so well with your brown hair and green eyes. You should be proud of yourself for being so adorable.” Trisha proclaimed as she paid for the bonnet and a few other items in the store.

Sean felt like crying, he was literally being dressed up like a doll, he could have complained but he knew that was probably what Trisha wanted of him, to help further his regression into infancy.

“Trisha is that you!?” A woman spoke out, as she walked over to wear Trisha was standing.

“Kelly, it's been for too long!.” Trisha hugged her fellow amazonian friend as they met each other at the register.

“I know! We haven't seen each other since college, what have you been up too all this time?” As Kelly asked, Trisha noticed that she was holding a boy within a baby pouch carrier that she was wearing.

“That pouch carrier! It's so cute, that it should be illegal! I've got to get one for my little!” Trisha stated as she examined the boy, that was sucking on a bottle.

“It's really nifty. My husband managed to convince me that it would be a nice change of pace of compared to using a stroller or just carrying him in my arms..” Kelly said as she kissed her little boy on the forehead. 

“Hands free is a godsend. I must look into it.” Trisha replied as she quickly glimpsed over at Sean.

“Sean just sat idly by, in the stroller. He had no idea who Trisha was speaking with, but he preferred to leave it that way. The sooner he left the Aquarium, the better for his personal well-being.

“Awe! What a angel you have there!” Sean heard the key words that only brought gloom and doom for himself. Kelly looked over Sean as he pretended to not notice her.

“What a beautiful baby girl you have there. How long have you adopted her?” Kelly asked as she pinched Sean's cheek, he felt like throwing up, he couldn't believe that he was being mistaken for a girl.

Trisha just started to laugh to herself. Apparently she was having the time of her life, at his expense, no less.

“While I do have beautiful baby girl of my own, Sean here, is actually a portal little boy. He actually came to work here on the behalf of Diamond Tours. I'm showing him around while giving him a taste of the life is like for our native little's.” Trisha replied as patted Sean's stomach.

“OH! What a coincidence, my little Tommy here, is also a portal little. I actually managed to scoop him up a few months ago, from a tour group that was visiting our city. He apparently got lost from the group he was originally with, so I could not waste such a opportunity. Portal little's are so expensive to buy at auctions because they are so rare in numbers.” Kelly explained.

Sean couldn't believe at what he had just heard. He finally had the chance to meet someone like himself, but unfortunately, when he looked at Tommy's eyes, he was already gone. He had been reduced to a blubbering infant as he sucked on his bottle, drool was coming down his mouth. He was no different from all the native little's that were bound to this lifestyle. Sean only felt depressed and saddened that kidnapping portal little's was considered a normal routine. While he wasn't as unfortunate as Tommy, he knew that he could end up the same way if he wasn't careful enough. Just after having one accident, reduced him into wearing a pull-up and sucking on a pacifier.

“Are you busy at the moment? We should take a few minutes and catch up on old times.” Kelly remarked. Sean prayed that Trisha would decline, but he knew that he had no say in the matter. Trisha happily accepted and followed her friend to the food court yard.

Sean watched quietly as the two women took a seat and grabbed a couple of hamburgers from a food vendor nearby. The smell coming from the beef, was heavenly to Sean's senses. He had already experienced some of the outstanding food from the amazionian's during his stay, and now he wanted to continue that trend.

“When I first brought Tommy home, he was screaming while kicking and punching me. It was cute at first, but then it got annoying real quickly. Thankfully I had some level five nursery music to calm him down. I originally only wanted to keep him at level three, but after seeing how cute he was at level five, I just could not go to anything lower. I've done level six a few times and I think he's finally accepted me as his mommy. I decided to test my baby boy, and reverted his mental state at level three. He cried every time that I wasn't there after putting him into the playpen. I felt so guilty, and upped the regression to level to four and it helped in calming him down a smudge  We eventually agreed that level five is ideal for his life. Isn't that right, my wonderful baby boy!” Kelly kissed Tommy on his forehead while taking him out of the pouch carrier. 

“That's such a interesting story. Wittle Sean here, works for the company that handles the tours. Isn't that crazy?” Trisha asked as she took a bite of her burger. 

“So does that mean that he's not actually adopted? I've never heard of a adopted portal little actually being allowed to work.” Kelly asked as she took a bite of her burger, while Tommy just laid quietly on her lap. 

“Diamond Tours apparently has some sort of program where they hire portal little's as consultants for a specific type of negotiation process between both governments. I'm not filled in on all the details since I'm not a employed by them. The company does have a contract with my my apartment complex to allow the portal little's a place to live in, temporary. The pay is well worth it. And unlike the previous consultant, wittle Sean here has been a blessing. He hasn't really complained and is taking the proper steps to remain a diligent guest.  I would almost say that he's been the ideal little. Such a mature boy, yes you are!” Trisha stated as she picked him up out of the stroller and held him in her arms. 

Sean was far from ideal, based on how he was feeling. He was ready to use force, if Trisha tried anything funny with him. He hated the way he was being held by her.

“Why haven't you adopted him? He's seems like a perfect match for you.” Kelly asked as she put her burger down and began to focus more of her attention on Tommy.

“Sean is contracted by the UAR government via Diamond Tours, so he's protected from adoption and also being mentally regressed. Plus I've got my hands full already with my daughter, who is currently at the local daycare. I'm doing this, because I personally believe that Sean needs a mommy of his own. I'm just trying show him that this life is ideal for him.” Sean was really started to despise Trisha. He had put up with a lot of her crap, but he definitely didn't want her speaking on his behalf.

“Yikes...I recently heard about the new rules and regulations about little's employed by the government. They are harsh as hell for anyone that disobeys. I would be careful if I were you.” Kelly stated as she started to remove her shirt. 

“I'll be alright, me and Sean are really getting along, quite well.” Trisha explained as she gently patted the back of his head. Sean felt the opposite, he felt like he was being used as a doll. He didn't want to wear such embarrassing clothing and to be sucking on something so demeaning as a pacifier. He was only putting up with it, because he agreed to spend a day with her . He wanted to show Trisha that he could manage himself and that his accident was just a one time thing. However Trisha was taking things a bit too far for his liking.

“You may call that bonding, but this is the real form of bonding.” Kelly explained as she started to breastfeed her boy. The fully regressed portal little, looked content as he happily opened his mouth for the upcoming meal. 

Sean couldn't believe that such a creepy yet intimate moment could spell doom for his very existence, if he wasn't careful enough around the amazonion's. 

Trisha took notice of Sean's expression and was surprised to see the mixture of hatred and disgust. She was expecting him to be at peace with himself. But her expectations were shattered, the more she focused on his facial expression. She then knew, that her paternal instincts were blinding her personal viewpoint. She needed to do something to rectify her mistake.

“Listen Sean, I've got something that could deepen are bond...If you like?” Trisha pulled out his pacifier, noticing that he wasn't' even looking at her directly in the face.

“Now open wide” Trisha asked. Sean closed his eyes, he wasn't ready for whatever Trisha had planned for him. But before he could shut his mouth, he felt something warm and juicy, entering it...It was a piece of the hamburger. His eyes opened wide from the overwhelming flame broiled flavor that reached his tongue. 

“Damn...This is... GOOD!” Sean thought to himself as he chewed down a small part of the beef patty. 

“You do know Trisha, that feeding a little with food like that, is highly frowned upon.” Kelly stated as she watched her friend give a piece of the burger to Sean.

“I know...But I realize that this little is a individual that needs to be respected. I've been taking advantage of his good will and behavior. My....Maternal instincts. I accept that I can't control them all that well. Especially since Sean is a portal little. If he doesn't want to be babied after today, I'll accept his decision.”

Sean blushed at how caring and wholesome Trisha had just become. It was like she wakened another part of herself. He didn't' have the words to express his appreciation. He just hoped that it would last.

“If you say so. I believe that all portal little's should be regressed to infancy. That is their true calling in life.” After a few more minutes, Kelly finished breastfeeding her little and thanked Trisha, before saying her goodbyes and exiting the aquarium. Kelly gave Sean a stern look, while Sean did the same thing. He was thankful that he didn't speak to her directly, for the conversation could have turned out rather nasty.

After Trisha put Sean back into the stroller, the two of them continued their tour the aquarium.

“Sean...I really should apologize for the way I have acted since we got here. I took advantage of our deal and put you in a situation that you were not comfortable with. My goal was to show you that the life of our little's was not as bad as you think, but after the way I've acted...I don't blame you if cannot see my viewpoint.” Trisha stated as she took out his pacifier and placed it into the bag within the stroller. 

“Thanks. I'm just glad that you escalate things even further. I honestly don't' know what I would have done, if you tried to actually tried breastfeed me.” Sean said with a soothing sigh. 

“It really was on mind...Trust me. I always enjoyed the thought about my daughter having a little sister or a brother. But after reflecting on my actions, I realized that you are right. We amazonian's can take things a tad too far. Starting now, I'll allow you take your time and enjoy yourself. I won't force anything else on you.” Trisha seemed more focused with her emotions as she continued onward, allowing Sean to see all the sights of the Aquarium, letting him soak in the knowledge that the facility had available for it's guests. 

After around a half hour of sightseeing, Sean felt like his throat was becoming a bit dry and being surrounded by water, didn't help matters as he grew thirsty.

“Ugh...Trisha, do you happen to have anything, that I can drink? My mouth is feeling rather dry.” Sean hesitated in bringing up the subject, not wanting Trisha to misunderstand his intentions.

“The only liquid that I have brought along, was a bottle of level four formula. If you can wait a bit, I could find a vending machine to get you a bottle of water.” Trisha tried to sound as sympathetic as possible. She really hated the way her instincts made her act selfish when they first arrived. She intended to treat Sean, the same as her daughter, while being considerate to his feelings. But things didn't turn out that way, until now.

“I guess a bottle will do.” Sean replied, which caught the amazonian by surprise.

“You sure? I thought you didn't enjoy drinking from such a infantile thing?” Trisha asked as she grabbed the bottle and held it near the boy. 

“I honestly don't prefer drinking out of this, but it's not like anyone I know is going to see me. Plus I'm kinda curious as to what this formula stuff tastes like.” Sean explained.

“It's still has been under the four hour mark, so you should not feel the regression effects.” Trisha stated as she looked at her watch, before handing him the bottle.

“If I were to drink this without the anti-regression pill, I would  have the exact same mentality capacity as Abby.” Sean shuddered when he thought about it. Would he even be self-aware of childish nature.

“There is no way in hell I'm actually allow myself to be regressed and ….OH! WOW, this formula is great! It's like eggnog but even stronger!” Sean casually sucked on the bottle, not feeling remotely embarrassed how babyish he looked. He still kept his guard up, in case any other amazonian wanted to get close to him.

“I think we should check out the main attraction. The white whale named Koba.  It's my daughter's favorite. And it's mandatory to see the whale, anytime I take my daughter here.” Trisha proclaimed as she pushed the stroller to a large outdoor pool in the middle the aquarium. There were already several amazonian's sitting in the stands, watching the whale, perform many amazing tricks with the help of trained assistants nearby. 

“That's incredible! That whale is huge!I know they are humongous, but this one looks like the size of a  football stadium!” Sean thought to himself as he was intrigued by the unique looking mammal. 

Trisha thought it would be a good idea to take Sean out of the stroller to get him a better view of the whale as she lifted the boy, so he was sitting on her shoulders.

“My daughter loves sitting in this position, it gives her the best view possible. What do you think?” Trisha asked as she held onto Sean's legs to make sure that he didn't fall off.

Sean was too absorbed from the spectacle in front of him, he didn't even care that he was still continuously sucking on the baby bottle. Trisha giggled to herself, pleased that he was enjoying himself, the same way that her daughter did.

After spending another half hour in the Aquarium, Trisha thought it would was a good time to leave, seeing that they had accomplished what she had in mind. There were still some other errands that needed to be attended too before picking up her daughter.

Before heading to the exit, Sean was giving a lollipop by one of the aquarium employees, thanking them for coming.

“That was amazing. I can't believe the freaking size of that whale! I suspected that the creatures in your dimension were far bigger than the ones in mine. I would have love to have taken some pictures!” Sean hated that his cell phone was lost and was possibly never going to be found.

“I managed to capture some  photo's of the whale myself. Perhaps I can print a few photo's for you later!” Trisha said as she placed Sean into his booster seat. She also noticed that the baby bottle he used, was completely empty. She was so thrilled but felt it would have been best to not bring that up.

“I would appreciate that. I really hope that I'm allowed to bring them back to my dimension, I would love to show them to my family. The look on my sisters face would be priceless!” Sean started to stretch his legs out, feeling a bit tired from everything that occurred at the aquarium.

“Everything started off rocky, but I'm glad that everything ended well for the both of us.” Trisha started her car, and headed for the highway exit.

“I was super embarrassed at first, having to sit in a stroller, but it wasn't so bad after I realized that I wasn't planning on meeting with anyone I knew. And that last hour there, was really something else with that whale.  Exploration has always been fascinating hobby of mine, even more so when journalism is involved.” Sean didn't understand as to why his stomach felt so full, not realizing that he drank a entire bottle of formula.

“It was quite pleasing, seeing you have fun, naturally. Sorry, I didn't remove that baby bonnet off of you when we were still there. ” Trisha said as she quietly laughed to herself. She felt guilty for forcing Sean to wear it, but she did enjoy seeing it on him.

“Oh shit! This thing!” Sean blushed even harder after realizing that he was still wearing the pink baby bonnet that Trisha bought him at the gift shop. He immediately tried to take it off, but it was tied in a knot, so he couldn't remove it, even with his strength.

“Don't worry, I'll take it off of you, when we reach the grocery store. I just need to pick up a few things and then we will head to the local park, it's another place that my daughter enjoys going too.  Also, good work at keeping your pull-ups dry. The flowers are still visible on them!”

Sean blushed quietly, he already felt ashamed for being reminded on how he looked. He was thankful that it was only going to last one day.

After heading reaching the grocery store, Trisha removed the bonnet that was strapped to his head. Trisha even asked if he wanted to have his shorts put back on, but to her surprise, Sean declined, saying that he didn't feel all that embarrassed anymore with his pull-ups exposed in the open. Trisha was glad that Sean had become more comfortable with his surroundings.  As the two entered the store,  the portal little was placed into a grocery cart seat. He was expecting it, since he wasn't wearing any shoes all day.  He also knew that it was in his interest to remain quiet, knowing that was expected of little's in this strange new world.  While it was nowhere near as fascinating at the Aquarium, Sean was still interested in comparing the differences between his local grocery store and the one he was currently at.

“I have a question that I've been meaning to ask. As Abby ever not been regressed?” Sean wasn't sure if he was prying too hard, but he felt like he was owed a answer with everything that he went through. 

“That's...A good question...I'm not sure if you are familiar with a place called Oz Island, are you?” Trisha asked as she continued to scan the isles for the items that she needed.

“Sort of. Zoe told me that it's the only place where little's are allowed to grow up naturally, but there is a catch and that some of the citizens are shipped the mainland to be adopted, is that right?” 

“That's correct. A few decades ago, the little's actually had some political influence, but eventually they caved to the pressure of our amazonian leaders. A little that went by the name of Oz, requested to have a sanctuary for a very mall percentage of little's. In return, they would ship the majority of their citizens to the mainland to be adopted, depending on the demand that was required by the UAR government. It was agreed upon, since little's cannot have children if they are already adopted. It was a win-win for both parties.” Trisha explained.

“So this Oz person, just gave up the majority of his people so he could save himself and a few others? That's sounds terrible.” Sean replied. 

“It is, but it was necessary so little's can continue to thrive. I know our government would prefer to find a alternate route with portal little's, but that has always been a delicate matter itself. Thankfully our society has flourished under these new guidelines, but there will always be room for improvement.” Trisha stated as she playfully pinched the boy on his cheek. 

Sean didn't respond as he was thinking deeply about the whole relationship between amazon and little. 

“If the amazonian paternal instincts wasn't so strong, perhaps little's would have been able to live a more independent life.” Sean thought carefully little's and the possibility of them ever having a life without diapers.

“Continuing the conversation about my daughter, Abby was originally born on Oz Island. When she was shipped over to the mainland over five years ago, she was immediately sent over to a etiquette school so she would be taught to accept her new life as a diapered little. She originally had trouble adjusting to her new lifestyle since it was a  far cry from her what she was used to, on the island. It got so bad, that, there was talk of permanently altering her mind via surgery. It  usually happens when a little refuses to accept our way of living if all other methods have been used, such as the natural regression level system, which you are well aware of.”

I was one of the teachers at the etiquette school where she stayed at. When I found out that she was either going to be sent to a orphanage or to a auction house, I decided to step in and see what I could do to personally ease her burden. I found out that she didn't want to be forced into a family that she didn't care for. She hated that her options were forced and artificial. It took some time, but I eventually managed to build a healthy relationship with her. I decided shortly thereafter, that I would become her adoptive mommy. It was a bit awkward at first, but I soon found out, that she secretly enjoyed being regressed at the level four stage, when she was with me. We decided to that we would build our bond  on that. She doesn't mind being at level two or even level six, but level four has been the foundation that we have chosen on. And it will stay that way, until she says otherwise” Trisha started to tear up in her eyes. Sean watched as Trisha picked up a package of diapers for her little. It would have been a rather wholesome story if not for the fact that the whole system wasn't so messed up to begin with.

“Wow, that was...Far deeper than I expected.” Sean was conflicted. He couldn't see the positives of a little being forced into life that wasn't of their choosing, but Trisha actually managed to bring some form of humanity to it's craziness.

“I'm truly blessed to have her.” Trisha stated as she pushed the cart and headed to the checkout stand.

Sean started to wonder if any of the other little's had a story similar to Abby's. He never preferred to judge based on appearance alone. But after he first arrived, he assumed that all little's were being held against their will. And it was true....To an certain extent. 

“Even so, this is infantile life is definitely not for me. But it is interesting to learn about it” Sean thought as they exited the grocery store and headed back to the car. 

“After this, I want to take you to a local park, my wittle Abby loves to play on the swings and the slides. You alright humoring me and giving it a go, yourself? Trisha asked as she put away the groceries and helped Sean back into the booster seat. 

“I guess. It won't hurt, it's not like I'm going to be doing this every day.” Sean assumed  that Trisha had already accepted the fact that he wasn't remotely interested in being someone's baby. After having their personal discussion.

“I just have to make sure that I don't wet myself and I'll be all good.” Sean felt utter confident in himself as he grabbed the lollipop that he got from the Aquarium. He felt like having something sweet to tide him over until he arrived at the park.

“After today, this will all be a distant memory.” Sean ripped the plastic rapper from the lollipop and put it into his mouth. 

There was a sudden sense of warmth that spread throughout Sean's body. Not only that, but all of the anxiety he had, just disappeared in a second. He felt kind of giddy and was strangely more excited about going to the park.

After spending fifteen minutes on the road and sucking on the lollipop, Sean took it out, wanting express his current feelings.

“I can't wait to check out the park and possibly pway!” Sean said out loud, before sticking the lollipop back into his mouth He didn't' realize that the anti-regression pill's effects  had worn off and that he wasn't noticing the change with his mental state as he kept the lollipop in his mouth.

“He's so cute. It's a shame that he doesn't prefer our livelihood, then again, Sean has a family back in his dimension. I really need to be considerate of his feelings.” Trisha picked up the wrapper that Sean placed next to him and took a quick glimpse at it.

“Level three, huh? As long as the pill is doing it's job, I've got nothing to worry about.” Trisha had lost track of time and didn't realize that four hours had gone by since Sean had last taken one. She just assumed that he was enjoying the taste of the candy and didn't realize the actual truth.

After another hour of driving, Trisha parked her car at he local New Haven park. She looked over and saw that Sean was sleeping peacefully while the lollipop was still in his mouth. Some drool could be scene coming down his chin as he laid quietly in his seat. 

“I would rather not wake him, he's just so cute right now...But he deserves to stretch his legs and he has earned some fun time.” Trisha stated as she went over the passengers door and opened it.

“Wakey wakey, Sean. We are finally here. It's time to have some fun times!......HUH!?” As Trisha held the sleeping boy in her arms, she noticed that the flowers from his pull-ups underwear had disappeared.

“Oh my...Did he just?” Trisha carefully inspected his pull-up and confirmed her suspicions.

“How should I explain this? I know that we promised that diapers would not be used, unless he actually wet himself...But now that he has...How should I approach this?” Trisha was carefully weighing her options on how delicate she needed to with the portal little. She then took a glimpse at her watch and noticed the time. Trisha's face went white as snow, when she realized that it was much later in the day than she thought.

“OH GOD NO!...If he's actually mentally regressed and if Diamond Tours finds out...OH SHIT!...I could face jail time...and my daughter...I could lose custody of her.” Trisha did her best to hold herself together as Sean, started to wake up in her arms. 

“Whats's wong?” Sean said as he still had the lollipop in his mouth. Trisha gently removed it, hoping that Sean's accident had nothing to do with the lollipop that he was sucking on.

“Ugh....Sean...How...Are...You...Feeling?” Trisha prayed that his speech was not slurred in any way.

“I feel good. Actually pwetty good. Are we at the park yet? I think I'm ready to have wots of fun!” Sean's words were like a death sentence for Trisha. She fucked up, royally. She had lost track of time and now Sean was paying the ultimate price for her foolish mistake. 

“We are, but I think we should call it off, perhaps we can come back next week, how does that sound?” Trisha wanted to play things safe and get Sean back to her home and wait things out. She wasn't sure how long the current regression level was going to last. Worst case situation, it would last until tomorrow morning, when he was to be picked up by the director of Diamond Tours. If that happened, her life would be pretty much screwed.

“I don't wanna leave. I wants to have fun! Pwease!” Sean pleaded as he started to jump up and down, multiple times. For Trisha, it was both adorable and terrifying to witness.

“Okay, but you must stay by my side at all times, understand?” Trisha could only hope that Sean's current mental state, was only going to last a few hours. She was thankful that he wasn't regressed through the use sound or visuals, because that form of regression tends to last longer than with any edibles or liquids. The only exception being was with breast milk.

“Okay.” Sean replied with a sigh. 

“First thing we are going to do, is have you take your anti-regression pill, I think now is the perfect time for it.” Trisha grabbed a bottle of water and took one of the pills inside Sean's watch and helped him swallow it.

“All right, let go.” Trisha was lost in her own thoughts. There was no way that she could possibly put Sean into a diaper as of now. She basically lost the bet, due to her sheer incompetence. Right now, she had more important things to worry about and that was to stay focused and protect Sean while he was in his current vulnerable state.

“TWISHA!” Sean yelled out as he stood near the car, not moving a inch. 

“Oh...So sorry. Trisha forgot that Sean didn't have any shoes on, and was expecting to be carried throughout the day.

Trisha gently held the young boy in her arms. She could tell that his pull-up was very wet and required a immediate change. The only problem was convincing Sean that he needed a change and a diaper was all that she had with her, at the moment.

“So how about we get these wet pull-ups off you and get you all nice and clean?” Trisha said as she tried to play it off, casually.

“I not wet! I'm a big boy! I no need diapers!” Sean crossed his arms together while pouting, he wasn't going to make it easy for the amazonian.

Trisha would have normally acted appropriately and punished him for his immature behavior, however she couldn't due to her own stupidity. It wasn't Sean's fault that he was in this unique predicament.

“What to do? This is a problem.” Trisha carried Sean to a nearby picnic table while trying to come up with a liable solution. 

“Think! Damn it...THINK!” Trisha had no intentions of forcing Sean to wear a diaper, but if he wet himself again, the pull-up would most likely leak, and that was something that she definitely didn't want.

“Twisha, can I pway over there!” Sean pointed to a sandbox where several other little's were playing. 

“Go ahead Sean, enjoy yourself!” Trisha stated as she watched Sean waddle himself over to the sandbox. She would have normally found it to be absolutely adorable, but the ramifications were too great.

The amazonian spent the next few minutes, thinking of every possibility to get herself out of this jam. The only thing she could hope for, was that Sean's mentality would revert to level two very soon. Then he could immediately going to level with one with the use of another anti-regression pill.

“AW!, He's so cute and sweet!. Sean is actually building a sand castle! Trisha couldn't help but  look over at regressed portal little, as he focused all of his entire attention on the sand castle that he was making. It caught the attention of  of two other little's as they walked over and began to assist him. He didn't say a word, but did instruct them with his hands, on what he was trying to do.

One of the little's that was with him, was a girl around his age, she was wearing a yellow sundress with a very visible diaper underneath. The other one, was a older looking boy, that was wearing a tank-top and a pair of shorts. 

“BINGO!” Trisha carefully observed the older looking boy and noticed that he looked to be wearing some pull-ups.

Trisha walked over to a nearby bench where a couple of amazonians where watching them play together.

“Excuse me. I'm sorry to be a bother, but I don't suppose any of you, would happen to have any spare pull-ups for my little over there...He's on his last pair and I really need to change him into a fresh one.” Trisha put her hands together as she prayed, hoping that one of the amazonian's on the bench would respond kindly enough. 

“Sure thing. I've got a couple spares for my little one. It's always wise to have few, just in case.” One of the amazonian parents responded as she opened her purse and handed Trisha, two blue pull-ups with red hearts on the front, as a décor.

“Thank you so much!” This means so much to me. You are a life savior!” Trisha felt a sigh of relief as looked up at the sky and hoped for a good ending to this day.

“No problem, here take a few wipes while your at it. Just remember next time, now!” The amazonian woman stated as she handed Trisha the spare wipes.

“Will do!” Trisha stated as she bowed her head in thanks and headed towards the sandbox. 

“Awight! Now I almost have a invincible castle! I will wule all!” Sean felt proud of his work and for the extra help that the other little's did. He was surprised at how well they coordinated with him, despite him not saying a single word. 

“It's time-out time, my wittle Seanie.” Trisha stated as she picked him up by his armpits and brought him over to the picnic table.

“What's wong? I was having a good time. Did I do something?” Sean said with while biting on his thumb..Trisha just adored the innocent look in his eyes. Her instincts were wanting to make this a permanent habit, but thankfully her common sense still had priority over her way of thinking.

“Nothing is wrong, but I just want to do a quick changey.” It will only be a moment!” Trisha stated as she laid out the pull-up onto the wooden table.

“But...But...I didn't do wet myself. I'm a big boy...Not fair!...” Sean was starting to tear up, thinking that he was being punished.

“NO NO...It's nothing like that....I just...”Trisha tried to come up with something to convince him that his changing his pull-up was a positive thing.

“See! These are big boy pull-ups! You don't want to continue to wear big girl pull-ups do you?” Trisha asked as she showed Sean, the blue colored, pair of pull-ups.

“No...”Sean lowered his head as he spoke.

“Then, let's get you into the big boy pull-ups you deserve!” Trisha proclaimed as she gently placed him, so he was laying on his back. Trisha quickly removed his pull-ups and started to wipe him clean. 

Sean closed his eyes. He felt embarrassed as he was being wiped down, out in the open. He knew something was wrong but he couldn't place it. He also felt like that thinking was too much trouble and it wasn't a big deal. He just wanted to play and have fun.

“Such a big mature boy...Yes you are!” Trisha then, quickly placed the  newly padded underwear through his legs and then up to his waist where they managed to fit, comfortably.

“Can I go back and pway?” Sean asked with a timid tone in his voice.

“You sure can. But after a hour, we have to go and pick up Abby, so don't forget.” Trisha kissed Sean on his forehead before letting him venture back into the sandbox. 

“I would adopt you in a second if you actually considered it...”Trisha said quietly to herself. She decided to spend the next hour, watching over him, as spent his remaining time, going down  a few slides, hopping over some tires and even allowing Trisha to push him on the swing set for a bit.

After a hour had passed, Trisha decided it was time to head out and pick up her daughter from the daycare. She was was happy that Sean was able to spend some of , but still worried that his mental state would not return quick enough. 

“Sorry Sean, but we really should get going, you can play with my daughter, when we get back to my home.” Trisha explained as she picked him up from inside a jungle gym.

“This sucks. Just when I was really having a fun time!” Sean pouted as he as was placed back into his booster seat in the car. Trisha felt bad for him, but it was necessary.

“I'm thirsty, can I have dwink?” Sean asked as they exited the park. 

“Sure, here is some water for you.” Trisha handed Sean a plastic bottle of water from the back seat of the car.

“Water? UGH! Can I have some of that twasty formula stuff?” Sean asked while giving a hopeful expression.

“Ugh...Sorry...We actually are out for now...Maybe when we get back.” Trisha hated lying to him, she still had a few bottles of level four formula in the trunk of the car, but after seeing what happened to him, she didn't want to take any chances. She didn't fully understand how the anti-regression pills actually worked, and the last thing she wanted to deal with, was to have Sean become even more regressed at the level four stage. 

The ride to the daycare took longer than expected, Trisha occasionally looked over at Sean, hoping  to see him revert back to his normal mental state, but he still looked rather spaced out as he sat there, quietly.

“Mommy!” Abby ran towards her daughter after finishing up a painting that she made for her. Abby was covered in paint from head to toe, as Trisha held her adopted daughter in her arms.

“I made dis for you!” Abby kissed Trisha on the cheek as they headed to the exit. After filling out some paperwork, they left the daycare and headed for the car. She decided it was best to Sean in the car, not wanting him to be subjugated to any funny business while in he couldn't defend himself. 

“Hey baby bwo! How was your day?” Abby asked as she buckled into her booster seat in the back of the car. 

“It was good. Had wots of fun. Went to fishy place and then the park.” Sean replied as he stretched his arms and legs out. Abby gave him a funny look but quickly discarded it as she continued to fawn over her painting. 

“I hope he's back to normal before it gets dark out.” Trisha said to herself as she took both little's back  her apartment. Trisha started to wonder if Sean would be pissed about being regressed, once he was back to normal. She fully accepted her mistakes, but she didn't want to lose her daughter over it. 

After entering the apartment, Trisha placed both little's into the playpen while she went into the fridge and got herself a beer. She needed something to help ease her nerves.

“Hey baby bwother! Wets watch Animal Arc together!” Abby asked as she took his hand and sat down together in the playpen.

“That sounds gweat!” Even Abby started to wonder if something was different with Sean, she couldn't place it, as she looked at him with with intrigue.

“Alright you two. I'll let you watch some cartoons for the next hour, but your bedtime comes right after , Abby, so don't forget.” Trisha said as she walked into the laundry room to get Sean's clothes out of the drier and  stack them on top of the machine. She also double checked the time, making absolutely sure that she didn't lose track of time, like she did earlier on.

Trisha spent the next hour, cleaning up the the house and making sure that everything was organized to the way she always preferred. She then heard some noises in the living room, it sounded like the two little's, were arguing over something.

“Mommy! Baby bwo wet himself. He needs a diapy! Abby giggled to herself as she pointed at Sean's pull-up

“No I didn't! I'm a big boy. Your the baby!” Sean had tears in his eyes as he kept to himself, while covering up the pull-up with his hands.

“Abby , what did I tell you about pointing? I think this calls for a timeout, young lady.” Trisha stated as she took her daughter out of the playpen and brought Abby to her nursery. Abby started to whine and cry, Trisha then immediately put a pacifier in her mouth, not wanting to deal with her loudness. 

“Now you behave and you had better not leave your room, or your wittle bottom will be all red, okay?” Trisha hated to show tough love, but it was sometimes a necessity to keep her daughter in check.

Trisha walked out into the living room to see Sean sucking on his thumb while watching the television show, she didn't much of it, but  knew that he was probably coming close to when the anti-regression pills would wear off again. She turned off the television and took him out of the playpen and closely inspected his current state.

“I'm not a baby!” Sean wiped some tears from his face, it was very apparent as to what he had just done. 

“You certainly are not one...But I can clearly tell that you are a heavy wetter. Pull-ups are barely able to contain you. Thankfully this is all...Temporary. Trisha would have preferred to put him into a diaper, but she knew that it would be wrong to do so, given the circumstances.

“I guess I should be thankful that he hasn't messed himself. That's usually reserved for level four and higher.” He must avoid that at, no matter what!” Trisha said quietly as she placed the boy onto the carpet floor, and started to remove his pull-up. She then grabbed some baby wipes and powder to properly clean him up.

“There is that freaking smell again. Baby powder is so nauseating! Why am I....What the FUCK!?” Sean thought to himself as he quickly backed away from from Trisha before she could finish putting the pull-up through his legs.

“Something wrong? You alright?” Trisha looked just as confused as Sean did.

“Why are you putting me into another pull-up? What the hell is going on?” Sean just sat with his back to the wall. Trying to figure things out for himself.

“Sean...You are back! Thank goodness!” Trisha discarded the pull-up and quickly rushed over to wear he was sitting and picked him up and hugged him ever so tightly.

“What's going on? I thought we were heading to the park?” Sean started to think back and wondered why he was back at Trisha place. He felt so confused.

“I'm so sorry! I lost track of time and forgot to give you a anti-regression pill and well...You were acting just like my daughter to an extent.” Trisha placed Sean onto her couch, so he could adjust to the what happened to him. She only hoped that he didn't make a scene. If Sean wanted to file a grievance against her, he had the ability to do so, given his status with Diamond Tours and the government.

“You mean...I was talking in gibberish just like Abby?” Sean put his hand to his forehead as he tried to think back and remember everything that had just occurred today.

“Let me get your boxers, I don't think you want to walk around without any underwear on.” Trisha walked back into the laundry room to get his clothes. Sean didn't even care that he was not wearing anything below his waist. He was just shocked to find out that he was actually regressed and he didn't realize it. He started to wonder on how it actually happened.

“So weird, but I think I'm starting to remember a bit.” Sean started to recollect some memories of when he was at the park. His face began to blush as he started to remember the way he acted earlier.

“Here you are....Do you need any help with getting your clothes back on?” Trisha asked as she placed his clothes right next to him on the couch.

“I think I'll be all right. I'm just...So out of it. Everything felt like it was some weird lucid dream....OH CRAP!...Did I seriously wet myself?” Sean asked as he quickly put his boxers back on and then grabbed his pants next.

“You did, but you don't need to worry, I didn't put you into any diapers... You won our bet. I made the mistake of not giving you your anti-regression pill on time. Which caused you to mentally regress when you put the lollipop in your mouth  Also...After reflecting on my personal actions, I understood that my instincts are not exactly in check.” Trisha went into the kitchen and grabbed a plastic bottle of water and handed it to Sean.

“Go ahead and take another pill, I believe that you are still at the level two stage. After taking that pill, it should bring you back to normal.” Trisha stated as she watched the portal little, take another pill and swallow it with some water. 

“Wow...I feel so much clearer. Holy shit, that was something else!” Sean started to blush as he remembered the way he acted and talked. He was finally back to his old self. 

“I'm so glad that you are back. I was so worried for you.” Trisha explained as she took a seat next to him.

“Why's that?”

“The strict rules if any government employed little is mentally regressed without authorization. For example, if anyone in Diamond Tours were to find out about your...Mishap, I could face a heavy fine and possible jail time. There even is the chance that I could end up losing custody of Abby for this.”  Sean noticed the concerned look on Trisha's face. He could tell that it was weighing heavily on her mind.

“You can relax, I won't tell anyone. You managed to not be so blind to your instincts. If gives me hope that I can convince many others as long as I'm here..” Sean said as he finished putting his socks back on. 

“Is it something that you would consider doing again under different conditions?” Trisha asked with curiosity.

“No thanks! That was embarrassing as hell! I am more certain now, that I need to avoid myself allowing that to happen. Being simple minded is not my ideal idea of fun.” Sean replied 

“I thought you were so cute while you enjoyed yourself. Such a pity, but it's not my place to decide on what you prefer. I really thought it was something that you would grow to love.” Trisha sighed to herself as she looked over at the portal little.

“It was interesting but I'm looking for something more appealing.” 

“And what exactly are you looking for?” Trisha asked

“To explore and learn more about this world. There is so much that I don't know and I am eager to find out...Just without any babying and diapers involved.” Sean said. 

“That will be difficult, given the current laws in place. You should be thankful that you cannot be adopted, because if that law wasn't in place...After seeing the way you acted today...I wouldn't have given some thought to adopting you.” Trisha laughed to herself, while Sean just blushed at the thought. 

“Thanks for being honest, but I would still find a way to decline you. I've got a family back home, after all.” Sean replied as he got off the couch. He felt a bit creeped out, at how casual Trisha spoke about taking him in as her own child, but he understood that he was in a far different realm of reality.

“That is true...Your mommy...I mean your real mom is a lucky woman to have you. I've never seen such a mature little like you. Most little's cause a fuss, which usually ends up with them being diapered and adopted. I can only hope that the rest of your time goes smoothly in our dimension.” Trisha stated as she patted Sean on his head. 

“Got another question...Just how far was I regressed? Sean knew that he was still self-aware at level two, but he had no idea of the way he acted at the park.

“Thankfully it was only at level three. If it was at four or higher, I don't think we would be having this conversation right now.” Trisha said. 

“I bet I would still be playing with Abby at this moment.” Sean laughed to himself, but there was a hint of worry with it, after finding out that he was only regressed at level three. He worried what the implications of the higher levels of regression.

“It's not going to be easy, but I think I can get through this, in one piece.” Sean started to head to the front door, feeling that he did his job for the day, which turned out to be far more than he bargained for. Thankfully it helped clear up any confusion with him and his apartment manager.

“Oh! Before you go, I want to give you this before I forget. It's a business card for a law firm. I was asked to specifically give this to you.” Sean took the card and looked over it.

“Kairi's Law Firm? What's this about? Sean asked

“I don't know what they want from you, but from my experience, I would at-least call them. The Lawyer of the firm is pretty famous for her record in the cases that she is in. I know that you are legally protected by Diamond Tours, but it doesn't' hurt to get some additional legal advice from someone of her prestige. I even heard that she even helped a family of portal little's with a certain case, not long ago.” Trisha stated as she opened the door for him. 

“Please tell Abby that I had fun playing with her, last night...Despite with all that happened this morning.” Sean said as he exited the front door. 

“I'll be sure to do so...Also, while I no longer believe your accidents are in any indication of something more serious going on, you should still be careful. If you have another accident, you may not be so fortunate, depending on the amazonian that finds out.” Trisha stated as she said her goodbyes. Sean headed back to his place to think about how his day went. 

“It's actually kind of strange, wearing boxers again. I feel so much more mobile, compared to the pull-ups. Sean felt relieved as he entered his home and took off his pants. He relished in the feeling of  being able to take care of things just by himself. Even though it was for only one day, it almost felt foreign to Sean, to not have someone look over and care for him.

Sean decided to take a shower and get rid of the annoying smell that clinged to his skin. It reminded him of the critical mistake he made for wetting himself. Because of it, he was bathed, clothed, fed, and even regressed. It was everything that a native little went through on a daily basis. But strangely it wasn't as bad as he feared. He still needed to be on guard and figure out as to why he originally wet himself, last night, which started all this.

After fixing himself a chicken pot pie that was in the saved in the freezer, Sean took out his laptop to research, Kairi's Law Firm. He didn't think he needed any additional legal protection, but after hearing about the previous portal little consultants, he decided that it was better to be safe than sorry.

“Wow...She so gorgeous!” Sean looked over the picture of the lawyer while on the website. He couldn't believe over at how attractive she was. The only issue for him was that she was a amazonian. So the chances of him trying to build any meaningful relationship was pretty much out the window. And he had no intention of being anyone's baby.

“Apparently, she has never been interested in adopting any little's. That's surprising.” Sean continued to review more information on her biography and the history of her firm.

“She managed to save a family of portal little's? That's sounds very promising!” Sean was looking over several successful cases, one of which involved a family of portal little's that were taking to a orphanage and were to eventually be separated from each other, via adoption. Thankfully, one of the members of the family, managed to get in contact with Kairi's firm and the amazonian used her skills and experience to keep the family together and were actually allowed to go back to their own dimension.

After spending a few more hours on the internet, looking over several articles related to her and the accolades that she had made for herself, Sean decided it was time to get some much needed sleep. He would be back at work, tomorrow, but the only difference was that Alexa was going to be the one to drive him to his next interview. He wasn't sure on how to feel about that. 

“Perhaps she's not as bad as I once thought. Maybe I'm just overthinking things.” Sean felt a bit more comfortable with his situation after winning over, Trisha.

Sean forgot to set his alarm as he dozed off for the night, he continued to sleep in well into the morning, not realizing that Alexa was knocking at his door, awaiting for him to answer.

“Looks like someone went to sleep, past their bedtime.” Alexa giggled to herself as she took out a spare key to open the front door to his home. She arrived on time, but apparently, Sean didn't get the memo.

Alexa casually walked over to his bed. She then took a seat on the side of the mattress. She would not have put up with such behavior with any of her fellow employee's, but for Sean, she made the exception. She had great plans for him, but time and patience was required.

“A crib would suit you much better.” Alexa then removed the blanket covering him and then took a brief look at his boxers. 

“It would be so simple to have him wet himself. I could have him into a diaper in less than a minute...But I need to play nice...For now.” Alexa placed her hand onto Sean's privates, seeing if he had actually wet himself.

“Ugh..HUH? WHAT THE HELL? Sean immediately woke up and noticed the amazonian staring over him.

“What are you doing in my apartment?” Sean asked as he stood on his bed, a mixture of anger and fear could be seen from his face.. 

“It's well past eight. Don't you remember that you have a job to do today? Or perhaps, have you decided that it is too much trouble and you would prefer a more...Simple life?” Alexa chuckled to herself as she stood up, herself

“Oh crap...I slept in!” Sean started to calm down after figuring out what was going on.

“Perhaps you should get yourself dressed...Or perhaps I should assist, we are behind schedule, after all.” Trisha enjoyed teasing the boy. His reactions were satisfying her ego. 

“How did you get in here? I don't remember giving you a key?” Sean asked as he kept his distance and started to dress himself. 

“Diamond Tours owns this room, so it would make sense that I would have a key for myself. I am the director, if you remember correctly.” 

“I guess that makes sense. Can I at least make myself some breakfast, before we go?” Sean asked as he stumbled about with his shoes. He was already off to a rocky start.

“Allow me to assist. You go on ahead and focus on getting yourself ready.” Alexa stated as she headed into his kitchen.

“Ugh...Okay then...Thanks” Sean wasn't sure if she had some ulterior motives, but he realized that time wasn't on his side, so he would worry about it later. After putting his watch on, he slapped himself in the head, for sleeping in. He was his own worst enemy.

“Thank god I didn't have a accident. I don't need a repeat of yesterday.” Sean said to himself as he went into bathroom and started to brush his teeth. He had no idea who he would be interviewing today, he just hoped that it was someone that could be reasoned with.

“This is too easy. I almost want a challenge...Almost.” After Alexa finished making some peanut butter toast for Sean, she took out a jug of milk in the refrigerator and pour a glass for the portal little. She knew that none of the stuff in the fridge, had anything that could regress the boy, which actually worked out in her favor, as she took out a white pill and dropped it into the milk.

“I cannot mentally regress you, but that doesn't mean that your bladder is protected.” Trisha watched as the pill dissolved into the liquid. She then placed the breakfast meal on the coffee table, as she awaited for Sean to finish up in the bathroom. 

“Need any help in there?” She wanted to break his will and have him understand his true place in their world, but that would have to wait until he served his purpose with the company.

“I'm good, just fixing up my hair.” Sean exited the bathroom, wearing a white long sleeved shirt, with a pair of black pants. 

“My my. Aren't you the tiny professional.” Alexa looked over him before pulling out her phone. She had to refrain from allowing her instincts to take over, so she pretended to be busy with her phone as she watched him walk over to the coffee table.

“Perhaps she isn't all that bad. Maybe I am worrying over nothing.” Sean took a bite of the peanut butter toast. It wasn't' much, but it was more than enough to satisfy his hunger in the morning..

“Thanks for making this!” Sean stated as he took the glass of milk and drank all of it, within the span of a few seconds.

“No problem.” Alexa wanted to say more, but she focused on keeping herself composed. She was curious as to what would happen with Sean's bladder control, now that he had taken a pill for a second time. She was told that it would take less than a week for him to lose all control and possibly around two weeks for it to become permanent. Everything was going according to plan, she just had to be patient and ride it out.

“I'll right, I'm ready to go!” Sean exclaimed, as stretched his arms and legs before heading to the front door. He was hoping to get to know more about Alexa and perhaps he would see her in a different light, like with Trisha.

“Soon, your mornings will revolve around on having me waking you up in your crib. Perhaps I'll keep you on a all liquid diet. That would be the best course of action in keeping you regressed.” Alexa thought to herself as she exited the apartment and locked the door. 

• Like 17
  • crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 11

Nice story so early (at least according to my time) in the morning just before you go to work. But check the last sentence again I think you mixed up Alexa and Trisha's names. Otherwise wonderful and looking forward to more.

Really love this story, and the scene at aquarium had me on edge of seat as he ws regressed...nice perspective on how good that formula tastes to a little.

One minor correction - i think the Trisha in this passage should be updated to Alexa:

It's well past eight. Don't you remember that you have a job to do today? Or perhaps, have you decided that it is too much trouble and you would prefer a more...Simple life?” Alexa chuckled to herself as she stood up, herself

“Oh crap...I slept in!” Sean started to calm down after figuring out what was going on.

“Perhaps you should get yourself dressed...Or perhaps I should assist, we are behind schedule, after all.” Trisha enjoyed teasing the boy. His reactions were satisfying her ego

I really love how Sean is handling all this. He is not reacting like all the other littles who come to this dimension and act with anger and violence or, as the Amazons call it, "throwing a tantrum". He plays by their rules and still tries to enjoy himself a little, like at the aquarium.

It's certainly a different story from the other DD stories, in a good way. I'm looking forward to how Sean is handling the future.

This is such a great story.

I love your writing. There are a few mistakes BUT not ones to make your story unreadable.

I wonder why he/she would not want to be part of this world I would in a heartbeat.

I stayed up all night last night reading the whole story up until now! It was so great! I've always been kind of interested in ageplay, diaper play, and similar things but I've never found something that drew me in this much. I can't wait to see where the story goes from here and I hope everything turns out alright between Sean and Zoe. Zoe is so sweet and I bet if Sean finally realized he liked being regressed, even just at a low level two or three, she would be a great mommy for him! I am interested in seeing what would happen if Alexa, Kairi, or even Zoe breastfed him though...

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I don't think Sean has chance of getting to go home, he has too many amazon women that want him and will end up a baby no matter what.

I think we all agree on that. Who it will only be - that is the interesting question.

The good person in me hopes for Zoey to protect him

The slightly mean person hopes for the lawyer because she definitely has baby fever.

The sadistic person in me hopes for Alexa because it will end so bad for him.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I don't think Sean has chance of getting to go home, he has too many amazon women that want him and will end up a baby no matter what.

Indeed, they'll be a queue stretching round the block soon! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him that he ends up with Zoe. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, diapered_jackal said:

I stayed up all night last night reading the whole story up until now! It was so great! I've always been kind of interested in ageplay, diaper play, and similar things but I've never found something that drew me in this much. I can't wait to see where the story goes from here and I hope everything turns out alright between Sean and Zoe. Zoe is so sweet and I bet if Sean finally realized he liked being regressed, even just at a low level two or three, she would be a great mommy for him! I am interested in seeing what would happen if Alexa, Kairi, or even Zoe breastfed him though...

Thanks for your interest in it. ?

I've had this story on my mind for a bit. I'm glad to finally write it out and get similar opinions on this dimension. 

• Like 1

I root for Alexa, as there is no way to prove she slipped anything as there were multiple ways for Sean to have been drugged and Zoe would have to admit to a crime with no way to prove it to a jury and risk shaming her family.

Bad guys win, its the lesson of Lord of War.

Maybe the lawyer will not be as baby crazy? I mean, yeah, she wants Sean to be her baby, but I mean not as bad as Alexa. Maybe she would be a great Mommy for him! And then maybe she could hire on Zoe as his nanny! Maybe officially the title will be his personal assistant, but let's be honest here, she'll be his nanny in such a scenario! This is like an anime harem, including with the person at the center of attention being somewhat oblivious! (Really wanna emphasize the somewhat part there...)

Funny would be such a stalemate between all potential "Mamas" and then come according to the number of "Mamas" one epilogue each where you see how he is doing with the respective "Mama".

• crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20