LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

yes, i have autism too, getting fillings isnt THAT big a deal, its not like a root canal, ive had a root canal and a lot of my teeth have fillings, my advice is this, when the dentist puts that numbing gel on to help you not feel the needle that numbs your teeth, ask them to just leave the q-tip thing in place instead of rubbing it around and being done with it, when they stick that qtip thing in the cheek/gum area, it really concentrates it, it wouldnt hurt to let them rub around a little but have them leave it in there, then with good aim with the needle, the most you will feel is a little pressure, if even that, when they do that to me, at times i dont even feel the needle. just leave the qtip thing in until they are ready to inject, have some nice relaxing music on your phone(with headphones) and finally, RELAX! the dentist is a professional, and wants to be as gentle as possible, and help keep you from having tooth aches and other more serious things, its like getting a tetanus shot, i had to get one of those too back in 2012, i thought it would be painful as hell, it was barely even a prick, just follow my advice about the gel and you will be fine, and if you have a gag reflex be sure to let the doc know, if he or she has laughing gas, its always nice to have too, best part of the dentists office,,,, next to seeing the attractive ladies they hired as assistants.

You make sure the drug takes effect before the doctor touches your teeth.

After they inject your gums, believe me it doesn't hurt, tell them go have a coffee  have a smoke or whatever, until the drug kicks in.

Doctors have a tendency to want to get started immediately, the drug does not start that fast it takes a few minutes for you to get fully numb.

I told my dentist, why don't you go have a coffee come back when the drug is working like it suppose to. when I had a root canal, I had no pain at all.

I've had all my teeth removed all they did was num me up and start yanking I didn't get any pain pills after wards either it hurts to have teeth pulled after the numbness wears off but during it was absolutely painless just remember If you feel anything ask for more numbing they'll do it they didn't charge me extra and I had like 15 shots of numbing stuff each time and I paid cash the dentist doesn't want you in pain its uncondolsive  of them keeping their fingers 

• 7 months later...