LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a mommy to RP with

I'm looking for someone to do a role-play chat, either in forum or over private messages.

I want someone to play the role of my mommy (who may or may not be my actual mommy in the story) who turns me into a baby somewhere around the age of 1-2. While not required, I would also like her to dress and treat me like a baby girl (putting me in cute frilly dresses and diaper covers, making me wear pink, calling me her princess, etc). She will do this to me because she thinks I need a break from the stress and troubles of being an adult man (and also thinks I will look adorable and likes having power over me). At first I will resist and behave in a very bratty way, but mommy will overpower me with her affection, kindness, and cuddles. Soon I will love and need her care, eventually getting to the point where I feel like I may never want to be changed back, which is all well and good because mommy wants to keep me this way for a long time...

Maybe I was too picky or maybe there just aren't very many people wanting to be the mommy out there, either way changing this request. I just want someone to role-play as my mommy and regress and baby me over the forums or pms.