LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifier Upside-Down or Right-Side-Up?

I'm curious to know who prefers their pacifier what I'd call upside down: Flat part towards the roof of your mouth. I like mine round side touching the roof of my mouth.

1 hour ago, littleTomás said:

I'm curious to know who prefers their pacifier what I'd call upside down: Flat part towards the roof of your mouth. I like mine round side touching the roof of my mouth.

Nah.  The guard bashes my nose.

11 hours ago, littleTomás said:

@littleTomás

When using mine, I always have mine in the Right Side Up Position, as @Little Sherri points out - I would think that having the paci in the other position would feel different and not comfortable, as the divot is shaped for the top of the mouth ;)

Brian

2 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

I always use my paci right side up.

@Luvs24

As Do I:  Didn't really think that there was an Upside and a Downside, but I guess the divot is supposed to be at the top, for optimum comfort ;)

Brian

11 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Luvs24

As Do I:  Didn't really think that there was an Upside and a Downside, but I guess the divot is supposed to be at the top, for optimum comfort ;)

Brian

I agree, when my wife gives me a pacifier she always puts it in my mouth that way. 

Until reading this, I had never even conceived of the idea of putting a pacifier in my mouth any other way other than with the nib gently pressing down on my tongue, keeping it in place. I tried it for two seconds. I got over it very quickly -- one of those "try something each day that scares you" (yes, the Sunscreen song is 21 years old) things

With a pacifier, I’m a right side up guy, at the moment I don’t have one, but I’m one the hunt for the right one, sometimes it’s hard for a 50+ man to stand in front of the pacifier display looking for the right one, I did get a twin pack of cherry one, but they were too small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/18/2020 at 2:46 PM, Andrew54 said:

With a pacifier, I’m a right side up guy, at the moment I don’t have one, but I’m one the hunt for the right one, sometimes it’s hard for a 50+ man to stand in front of the pacifier display looking for the right one, I did get a twin pack of cherry one, but they were too small.

Try looking on Amazon.  There are good plain ones from Ten@Nite and a few other companies.  Both mine and my wife's Pacifiers are from Ten@Nite, purchased through Amazon.  Mine seemed to have a slow leak in the nipple although I couldn't find the leak, so I replaced it with the clear silicone nipple from a cheapo paci I got from Wish.com.  The nipples are compatible with one another but I had to break the cheapo because they used plastic-glue to keep it from falling apart (it was designed to snap but they glued it!)

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2020 at 9:22 PM, DL-Boy said:

Try looking on Amazon.  There are good plain ones from Ten@Nite and a few other companies.  Both mine and my wife's Pacifiers are from Ten@Nite, purchased through Amazon.  Mine seemed to have a slow leak in the nipple although I couldn't find the leak, so I replaced it with the clear silicone nipple from a cheapo paci I got from Wish.com.  The nipples are compatible with one another but I had to break the cheapo because they used plastic-glue to keep it from falling apart (it was designed to snap but they glued it!)

I got mine from a shop on etsy. There's quite a few dat do dem.

I did finally find a pacifier, but then found a pair of misplaced cherry one I forgot about, lately I’ve been driving along with my mandatory mask [emoji40] with one in my mouth, keeps me relaxed while driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...