LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

YOUR Stash!

i weartaped nappies usually tena maxi slips, net fixing pants to keep them in place then a pair of padded inco pants and finally dry life plastic pants or similar. The bed is well protected against inevitable leaks with a fitted waterproof over and a washable bed pad.

• Like 2

Betterdry diapers, a onesie and plastic pants it's not too warm, just pp's overtop my diaper if its warm..full encasement mattress protector and a washable top mat. Has worked great for me so far ?

• 2 weeks later...

Although I don't wet the bed (accidentally), I wear flannel cloth diapers with a sewn-in terrycloth booster and Zorb3 soaker under a PUL vinyl diaper cover.

I am totally incontinent both day and night. At night I wear cloth diapers with a cloth doubler covered by plastic pants. I am a side sleeper so disposables are a no go for me. I'm also a restless sleeper turning from one side to the other multiple times every night. It took me a few years to get it right but nothing works better than cloth diapers for side sleepers. Properly fitting plastic pants are also a must. I have very few leaks over the course of a year. Maybe once every couple of months and they are usually minor like a wet leg elastic. 

• 2 weeks later...

I wear 24/7 but at night I tend to go with larger, "heavy duty" diapers like BetterDry's or Rearz Elites or Alpaca's or Barnyards, because I don't have to worry about if they're visible under my clothes. Often, they ARE my clothes, under a shirt. If I put one on just before bed, they usually last me into the afternoon of the next day. Then I will switch to something smaller that I can wear out of the house, that I might get 8 hours out of, at which point it's back into an nighttime diaper. 

• 1 month later...

It varies.  For most of the week lately it's been an ABU Simple leaking gently into dual-terry lined waterproofs.  Towards the weekend it's usually cloth and plastic pants.  It might be a Rearz Omutsu, a Babykins cotton pull-on + terry pull-on or an old school kite-folded-and-pinned 60" terry.

These days about 3 times per week I wet at night without remembering.

Its Tena Maxi for me with plastic pants over the top. The mattress has two layers of protection, one plastic backed and one disposable which I cover with a strip of an old sheet which is far easier to change if I've leaked past my diaper and need to change the sheets in the middle of the night.

• 1 year later...

Abena diaper and plastic pants (sometimes), onesie or gown. Or, Rearz splash diaper and no plastic pants (don't want to hide that cuteness!!) Because they are thicker than the Abenas.

Update, just bought some Megamax Pink.. I'm in love ? 

Edited by Mindylou
Update

For me it's a real mix. I tend to make the choice based on how long until my next change, and if it's going to be cold overnight. For shorter 8 hour shift changing right before bed, a Tend Maxi or ID Expert Maxi will usually last. On occasion they've overflowed, usually if it's cold overnight (which seems to make me more wet). For longer shifts or if I don't want to change right away, then I could wear anything from an InControl or some other higher capacity nappy. I try to save my nice nappies like BunnyHops for the day when I can appreciate them more.

at present due to the large supply I am wearing Molicare with a North Shore booster, however my best ones are my changing times diaper co. diapers with latex rubber pants.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

At first I would go to Walmart to purchase Assurance Ultimate absorbency Stretch Briefs which do a better job than most diapers I can find at a decent price, but within the last year or so I figured out I could buy unopened packages of diapers at the thrift stores.  I have figured out that most pull ups don't really work for me and instead need the full protection diapers with tabs that have a higher level of absorbency.  I have a list of the better rated diapers and have figured out which ones not to buy.  The up side is that I can buy a pack of 15-30+ diapers for anywhere from about $2-$6 depending on what discounts they offer.  I have been able to stock up with hundreds of diapers for less than 1/4 of what I would pay at a store or on the internet.  The down side is that it is very obvious to other people what I am purchasing and I have had both adults and children comment about me buying adult diapers!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...