LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm feeling super overwhelmed right now, and all I wanna do is cry. Between the virus and the riots. It's just getting to be too much pressure. I'm suppose to stay home because I don't want to get sick, but I'm supposed to go out and protest and participate in the riots, because cops are asshats that think they can do whatever they want. 

I can't do both so I'm gonna stay home so I don't get sick. But then my neighbors get mad and call me racist cause they see it as me not showing my support for the black community.  

I'm just so frustrated........

I don't know what to do.........

I'm just gonna curl up and cry into my stuffies. 

@KimiM

Your first priority is your HEALTH and your SAFETY - Nothing else is more important than that - Most of what is happening now is based on what I believe to be systemic breakdowns caused by years of inaction on all fronts - The idea that all people matter, regardless of race, is something we are supposedly taught when we were in school, but RIOTS are NOT Protests - These people have destroyed property and the livelihoods of individuals - These are NOT protesters.  These are RIOTERS - These people that do this are CRIMINALS, plain and simple.

A peaceful protest is a protest, but it does not have the same dynamics, unless a protest gets out of control - They say that the reason that these protests and riots occurred was because of George Floyd, but its more than that now, its George Floyd, the Pandemic, the lockdown, the governors vs. the people, who have lost a hell of a lot, and they don't know if they will EVER be able to go back to "normal" or if the economy will survive. Then you have Protesters and RIOTERS   That is a HELL of a lot to process - I do NOT blame you for being overwhelmed, or being upset, or  being frustrated - I join you in MY Frustrations!

I would maintain yourself the best you can, and remain home, if you are person who is or has a "comprormised immune system," follow your doctor's medical advice - Your health and safety override the need to protest - Get better/stay SAFE first!  Think Good, Positive Vibes and thoughts, and know that you are NOT alone - Ive been in lockdown since March 12 - so I know its REALLY hard not to want to scream and wanna KILL the bad people for not doing the right thing, but you have to be HEALTHY!

Good Luck, and *HUGS*

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
added additional information
On 6/9/2020 at 2:10 AM, KimiM said:

I'm feeling super overwhelmed right now, and all I wanna do is cry. Between the virus and the riots. It's just getting to be too much pressure. I'm suppose to stay home because I don't want to get sick, but I'm supposed to go out and protest and participate in the riots, because cops are asshats that think they can do whatever they want. 

I can't do both so I'm gonna stay home so I don't get sick. But then my neighbors get mad and call me racist cause they see it as me not showing my support for the black community.  

I'm just so frustrated........

I don't know what to do.........

I'm just gonna curl up and cry into my stuffies. 

First  of all  you took the RIGHT desition  under this  pandemic its  LOONETIC  to go outside and participate in this  kind  of events despite how  you might  feel (it will only  risk  make this  curse  spread  even further.

Second  who gives  a rats  ........... What youre neighbor or anyone else  might think ?   If  you have the  common sence  to understand that under this horrible time  with the pandemic  its  NOT a wise  move to  do this (THIS way there are  many other ways  you can make youre voice heard  )    

You should feel PROUD of youre self  for  not doing this  under this  particular  time.   

And to make this  Crystal clear  in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM  do i stand behind this  or any other  previos to this  HORIBLE misstreating of  the  minorities . Its  a complete discrase .         

• Like 1