LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shower vs BabyDoll Bubble Bath

Some 25-30 years ago,  there was some noixe in the media about showers being better than baths\. Supposedly "you are sitting in the same wter that has the dirt that was just washed off your body". Well, that is half true. Usually, with both bath and showers, you are using bar soap, which is soap. But it is NOT true if you have BabyDoll Bubble Baht  and soak a good long time

First, nothing SMELLS like BabyDoll. Nothing has that feminine baby powder smell, rather than the banal fruit or other food smell: So you smell like a very little girl for a change instead of a fruit salad and need not worry when Mommy or Nursie says "I could just eat you up" . And, the longer you sit in it, the more the smell gets all over you. This makes bath time a wonderful little girl treat; leading up to a fresh, clean, thick diaper, svmooth, full rubber panties and an adorable little satin babydoll, some time sitting on Mommy's or Nursie's lap because she cannot keep her hands off you because you smell so adorable and feel like flower petals, after which comes bedtime with Dolly. Second BabyDoll, if made according to instructions has Aloe Vera, so the longer you soak in it, the longer the healing properties act on your skin. Third, BabyDoll has a significant amoutn of glycerine if made corectly. Glycerin is a moisturizer and has healing properties, as well as makes the bubbles last longer. Fourth. BabyDoll is made with an additive free  Palmolive Dishwasingl liquid. Remember the ad for Palmmolive, 44 years ago, where Madge was told, after a discussion of dishwasing liquids on skin , "you're soaking in it [referring to the dish of green liquid she had her hands in]", also, this is the same thing as the basic material in your better shampoos. Whereas soap is soap, this is detergent, like Dreft, which was the  first such. The action of detergent is different than soap. Detergents contain something called "surfactant" which is short for "surface acting agent". This is a molecule one side of which is "hydrophillic ("likes water") and the other side is "hydrophobick" (hates water). This last will latch onto anything it finds, which means any dirt, grime or oil on your body. Since it is satisfied, it will let the hydrophillic end pull it around, clutching onto its treasured non-water. This means the dirt will not be re-deposited back on your body. So you can Wallow in it all you want. Sixth, all of these characteristics make BabyDoll a PREMIUM as wee as a UNIQUE babble bath. I did some approximate pricing on Ebay and I found that premium bobble baths run fronm $14 to $17 oz with it not being stated how many baths you get per bottle. A quick pricing of BabyDoll show that it runs under $18, less if you buy the makings in larger bulk sized for 28 oz, and 2 oz gives an excellent bath so that means you get 14 baths (while the water is running into the tub, you put 2 capsful, using a reused Pine-Sol bottle as the container, the cap of which is about 2/3 oz, and use a 3rd capful to wash your hear and face, then let it run into the bath water).THEN you just wash and wallow in it and smell it and let it do its job of healing and moisturizing. Most premium babble baths are for specific things,  like relaxation. BabyDoll is a general skin care bubble bath. If you are in it for  half an hour, you may have to splash around a bit to get more bubbles. It might feel a bit oily, but that is true of bath oils like Jean Nate, anyway so a bath oil goes with the territory. Even your skin will  feel like that of the little girl you so are. Someone once said that they saw a Fairy putting Fairy Dust in it because she was attracted by the smell; so who knows

Who would NOT want to be a little girl?

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Note, I have added aloe vera gel to the forumla for BabyDoll Bubble Bath, which, having two skin therapeutics makes it a premium bubble bath and Iam seeing If I can find a source of clear, fragrance-free honestly therapeuticbath oil to put that in the mix

The BabyDoll story

I will probably try the Nutrogena oil, cutting the glycerine from 8 to 6 oz per 28 oz container and using either 2 or  4 oz bath oil whichever I can without interfering with the bubbles

Clear, Fragrance-free bath oil

The Environmental Working Group gives Dreft detergent a rating of F. One ingredient can effect the endocrine and reproductive systems. The fragrance can cause skin irritation. That is just 2 of the ingredients, but many more get a sub-optimal rating. I can't find a rating for the Blissfuls, but I would assume they use the same fragrance. I would be very wary of actually bathing in something made with the Dreft Blissfuls, particularly if you are female as it could cause vaginal irritation or worse. This is why it's now recommended that girls take bubble baths infrequently...the synthetic fragrances used in bubble bath are harmful to the female anatomy and can lead to infections.

Do you know how much of a rat's ass I give about the Environmental Working Group? Dreft has been around for over 80 years and all of a sudden all this comes out? If the skin irritation was legit and not either just made up or a buzarre allergy, the doctors would have pointed that out decades ago

Dreft is for clothing that at least gets a rinse cycle before being worn. Whether you give a rat's ass about the EWG or not, I think most people can see it is not for soaking one's body in. And fun fact, MANY commercially available products, including laundry detergent, fabric softener, shampoo, household cleaning products, sunscreen, scented candles, air fresheners, etc contain ingredients that are now being linked to endocrine disorders, infertility, cancer, and more. It just took many years for scientists to link these products to an increase in various illnesses and disorders. 

You want to soak in it, by all means continue. I don't give a rat's ass. I'm just throwing the information out there for any female who might be silly enough to try this and, at the very least, and up with a yeast infection or a urinary tract infection from the Dreft Blissfuls irritating her vagina or throwing off the pH balance down there. Nothing with synthetic fragrances belongs in there.

I an not using Dreft and, the Blissfuls, in the grand scheme of things are quite dilute in a tub of water and I'm not doing it every day I've been at it for 3 years with ZERO porblems You are the first to mention anything

Dreft has been around for better thant 3/4 of a  century Also, even after rinsing, it seaves some scent on the clothes In all those years, I have heard NO rpeorts of any problems and they would surface in the ABDLworld or in baby care circles We have discussed Dreft here MANY times and it is sold worldwide Barring a  rare condition and 90% of persons tolerated fragrances well but everone is allergic to something and I am sure we can find persons who are allergic to anlything But thise are abberations  I turned the television off ages ago I never heard of latexallergy before 1998 A littel perspective is what is needed, should be ban  peanuts and the products made therefrom because some persons have a deadly allergy? The same thing happens to some persons from wheat and lima beans Sometimes this manifests in the form of brain edema and generates symptoms of mental illness These are rare, If youhave an allergy to something,; do not use it I am allegic to ASE inhibitors, proton pump meds and sullfa meds It would be nice If I could use Priloscor Lucinaprilbut I cannot so I do not, does that mean that they should not be used by the 95%of the persons who can tolerate them? NoIn these cases, I am an aberration