LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Were pampers size 7 discontinued?

@Diapered machinist

No - I'd doubt that they have been discontinued - There have been discussions on chat during the Pandemic - What I think is they are just out of stock, and maybe Proctor & Gamble (Makers of Pampers) could have switched operations from making diapers to making ventilators or masks.  Being out of stock is going to be an issue for members that use Pampers 7's, and unfortunately, I don't know when they will return, but as I said, I doubt they have been discontinued.

Good Luck!

Brian

For the past several years Target has been the most consistent source of Pampers Size 7.

The good news is that Target's house brand Up & Up are made in Size 7 and are in stock. They cost about half as much as Pampers and yet are virtually the same, as if made on the same machines.

• Thanks 1

Good thing I still have a few Cruisers packages left. Target website still shows Cruisers 7, but out of stock. I was in Walmart right before all this started, I was going to get Pampers Swaddlers 7. They only had the mega pack and I didn't want to spend so much as I had not yet tried them.

I found this on the Pampers website

800683058_Screenshot(40).thumb.png.c8ef40bb2f0c3264df5b7c5674bc0022.png

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/4/2020 at 5:44 PM, Diapered machinist said:

Online they are out of stock at all the major stores Walmart, Amazon, Target and so on. Also pampers website doesn’t mention the size 7 on their site anymore.

No, just a supply shortage and the printing mills can't keep up.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m not sure if I’m the only one who had this issue but I bought pampers size 7 both swaddlers and cruisers at the beginning of the lockdown and both tapes had been changed. The stretch removed and replaced with something similar to that of huggies. Big shame but at least I have a reasonable surplus of the previous design.