LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what are you wearing right now

Boxers and Tee Shirt as I prepare to hit the Shower (or as they say in the Service "the Rain Locker")

Tee Shirt, Garywear Active Brief, Northshore Megamax Diaper, and Cargo Shorts as I dress for the Day

Brian

Got home from work, and wife changed me into a tranquility atn, with a huggies overnite size 5 as a booster. Going over to my moms house for some dinner. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Wolf said:

A wet BetterDry diaper is what I'm wearing.

Me too! Shorts, dry betterdry  (not for long ?)since I'm off work for the day now and was able to change. Solid color black onesie, tshirt, hanes boxer breifs (they help with the crinkle when i move around ?

I am wearing a Northshore Go Supreme which is my first really good pull up, and it feels so much better than a store brand.  Not having to worry as much about the integrity of my pull up actually gave me the first decent night of sleep in two weeks. 

• Thanks 1

Currently wearing a wet and messy Babykins cloth diaper and rubber diaper cover. Will be changing shortly into a Seni Super Plus diaper because I got caught off guard with this messy diaper due to an unexpected diarrhea flare up. I never wear my cloth diapers until after I have had my daily poop. I pooped in a Seni Super Plus diaper earlier today so I thought that was it for the day. Don't you just love total incontinence with an occasional IBS diarrhea flare up?

Now, I'm in a WET (8x) Megamax, garywear Brief, black jeans, Black Shirt, Black Hat. Riding Gloves, and sandals :)

Edited by ~Brian~
added additional information
  • Like 1