LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BABYKINS ORIGINAL RUBBER PULL ON PANTS

Because the image at the site, being light ivory on white is not that good, I am providing my own

debbie.jpg

https://www.babykins.com/collections/frontpage/products/kins-original-rubber-pull-on-adult-diaper-cover-11000

This is not a baby panty, what it is is a children's rubber panty that is almost the exact image of what was put on a 5 year old girl who I knew personally named Debbie who lived next door to me in 1955.

The qualityy of the material, build and shape are super good. The only problem is the size range, but the elastic is so tight that you can probably get away using two sizes up from your waist size. Now it might be that rubber panties are sized differently than plastic, being a bit stretchy but the  crotch and side seams are a bit small at the lower and middle ranges but you can do custom orders if you need to. It was this and the Peekaboo (and the former selling of the only full-coverage  rubber sheets made of the same heavy duty material since JK Perfect Personal Products; a must for the well equipped nursery) panties that raised my opinion of Babykins after being  very disappointed with the grainy material of the 6 mil Tuffy and Encased panties. Unfortunately they quit selling the rubber sheets A

to RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME rating system

• Like 1

I'm amazed.  I thought these disappeared many many years ago.  Little Christine we are of similar vintage and those do really look like 1950s rubber pants.  Score one for you in finding these.  we've talked before about rubber pants to punish little girls.  Your knowledge is amazing.

These were used with bedwetters and day wetters, which is hwat made them  useful as punishment

You would not find me that amazing if you read my blog about myself as a little girl

I worked magic once in finding a stable replacement for Comco. The fact that we no  longer have a source of the full-coverage thick ivory colored, or any full coverage rubber sheet is horrendous. I would like for Babykins to resume selling them or to see if I cannot get LL Medico to do so since they have a "secret" catalog with several fetish related items. But the lack of the big ivory rubber sheets cuts off about 25 years of AB history (the last one I saw was in late 1967, except for the one we had which I last saw in about 1976 and do not know what became of it. At any rate, there is no excuse for them not to be available

These are more babyish

• 1 month later...

I wonder how many little Christines actually had these put on them