LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new batches of megamaxes are restored to their former glory

These new batches can be spotted by the grey packaging on the front with the label. I spoke with Northshore customer service and they changed my order from a couple days prior to include the new batch of megamaxes and the blue ones are revamped to have the same quality as the old white ones from 2018. Their capacity is much larger compared to the recent batches with the cheaper plastic that was modified by Chinese manufacturers. The outer shell plastic is stronger, softer, and quieter just like the older megamaxes. They much better compared to the 2019 batches and the blue wetness absorbing strip on the inside of the diaper seems darker. Even by looking on the inside and outside of the diaper when folded the stamping lines from the machine are clearly visible just like the original batches which for me is another assurance that these diapers are back. Thanks again to Cathy at Northshore for sending me a pack from the new batch, I love them so much and I’m excited to keep buying more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Joep

Thank You for this information:  I am glad that they put them back to the way they were:  Sometimes, people like @NorthShoreAdam have to step in to correct manufacturing problems/errors or mistakes - These are my FAVORITE DIAPER, so I am glad that they have been working to restore them back to their former glory!

Take Care,

Brian

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
I'm super stoked. Did you have to call to guarantee receiving the newer version? Or are they ONLY shipping the revamped versions now? 

I had a tech support lady promise my shipment would be from a newer batch and it was true. The grey packaging verified it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@NorthShoreAdam

Just a Question for you:  I have noticed that any megamax diaper I got prior to the change to the new packaging seems to be "Buttery Soft" and a lot THICKER coming out of the old packaging.  It seems like the older diapers also are not as compressed as the new ones.  When I restocked my diapers today, I opened a new package, and noticed that they were severely compressed, and they are NOT buttery soft, but feel like a piece of cardboard being folded,. but it seems like the plastic has changed to some sort of funny papery feel instead of the older type which do not feel like the ones I am used to.

I also ordered the BLUE Megamaxes, and the plastic felt like rough to the touch cardboard instead of being the familiar plastic feel - Has something changed? I folded the ENTIRE diaper 3 ways to take the stiffness out of it, but has there has been a change in the way the plastic is manufactured?  I liked the older diapers feel a little better, because the plastic is softerjust an observation........Please investigate and see if there is a way you can return to the older design, that does NOT feel like hard cardboard.

FYI:  YES, I did fluff it out, but it seems "different"  The plastic shell is less plastic and more like sandpaper feel.......

Thoughts?

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Bolding and Underlines
  • Sad 1
On 7/27/2020 at 11:32 AM, ~Brian~ said:

@NorthShoreAdam

Just a Question for you:  I have noticed that any megamax diaper I got prior to the change to the new packaging seems to be "Buttery Soft" and a lot THICKER coming out of the old packaging.  It seems like the older diapers also are not as compressed as the new ones.  When I restocked my diapers today, I opened a new package, and noticed that they were severely compressed, and they are NOT buttery soft, but feel like a piece of cardboard being folded,. but it seems like the plastic has changed to some sort of funny papery feel instead of the older type which do not feel like the ones I am used to.

I ordered the BLUE Megamaxes, and the plastic felt like rough to the touch cardboard instead of being the familiar plastic feel - Has something changed I folded the ENTIRE diaper 3 ways to take the stiffness out of it, but has there has been a change in the way the plastic is manufactured?  I liked the older diapers feel a little better, because the plastic is softer, just an observation........Please investigate and see if there is a way you can return to the older design, that does NOT feel like hard cardboard.

FYI:  YES, I did fluff it out, but it seems "different"  The plastic shell is less plastic and more like sandpaper feel.......

Thoughts?

Brian

@NorthShoreAdam

At the request of Joseph from Northshore Customer Service, I have done a VIDEO, which I link HERE - Where I explain what seems to be a problem with  my order of my August Supply - I also show you WHY I think that there is a problem - There is NO FLUFF Left in these, and the plastic is NOT buttery soft, and the CORE looks like it had a 10 TON ANVIL dropped on them, and there are ROUND CIRCLES pounded into the core - and this new set of diapers feel like CARDBOARD, sir - Please go back to the ones I ask you to:  Someone dropped the ball with this new diaper.  I will also send the information requested by email to northshore.

Thanks,

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Bolding and Underlines