LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bowel accidents

I have them a lot had them since 2018 it happens when I thought I past gas but it not  or I really have to to go but but don't make it at all I went to a gastro doctor in the one that they gave me wasn't that great  at the beginning it wasn't that great because are we get into argument my mom because accidents

• Confused 2
13 hours ago, Dylan992 said:

I have them a lot had them since 2018 it happens when I thought I past gas but it not  or I really have to to go but but don't make it at all I went to a gastro doctor in the one that they gave me wasn't that great  at the beginning it wasn't that great because are we get into argument my mom because accidents

?????

16 hours ago, Dylan992 said:

???????????????????????

• 2 months later...
On 5/31/2020 at 9:02 AM, rusty pins said:

?

I believe he was talking about his Bowel accidents.

On 5/31/2020 at 3:34 PM, Luvs24 said:

?????

yea I think he is talking about his bowel accidents.

On 5/31/2020 at 2:22 AM, Dylan992 said:

How are you doing with your Bowel problems.  I have the same issues.  After I eat if I do not stay and wait to use the bathroom I might end up with a bad accident.  Which is not good.