LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do I Need To Wear Plastic Over My Diaper

Plastic covered diapers are a disaperaring breed, all the companys are going to the clothlike cover, it's so called, what it is is a cover on the diaper that eventully leaks, if you are a person who wear's the same diaper, for a few hours, after wetting, you want the plastic covered diapers, depends, and some cvs diapers and securecare xplus, and bambino, are plastic covered.

But if you want plastic pants,like most of us older guys wore when we were in diapers the first time, you can buy them a few places, I recomend snap pants, for a guy these are the best, you dont have to remove your pants, to change them just open your pants, and unsnap and then do your diaper change, they clean up easy too, you can run them under some water, and lay them flat on a towel, and roll them up and they are almost dry, I roll mine a few times on either side.

But you can just get pull on plastic pants, they are cheaper, the thing is if your diaper starts to leak, the plastic pants catch the leak before it sperads, just a little insurance, I have some cheap ones from when I first got started useing them, they were only 10 bucks for three pair, at carolwrightgifts.com they hold up good to machine washings, I only threw away 1 or 2 pair the whole time I used them, because they got beat up from use, Hope this helps you out, Its always nice to meet a new dL...

I agree with beallucanbe... plastic pants do give an extra 'protection' against leaks, especially with the cloth-backed disposables. Snap-ons are easier to deal with, but no use at night if you sleep on your front!

Being an older nappy user, plastic pants over nappies are the biz for me... just as I was for the first 2-3 years of life!!!

Simba :D