LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Those Who Wear 24/7

For those who wear 24/7 by choice.  How has that changed your daily routine among friends and especially at work?  For example, do people you work with or friends now know that you wear diapers somehow?  Did you tell them of your lifestyle change or have they noticed somehow from being in daily contact with you, especially when working among others.  Do you try and dress discreetly so bulk and diapers are not noticeable or do you have the attitude that you don't care if a friend or coworker notices how bulky your pants are from a Mega Max or your diaper shows if your shirt becomes untucked?  What if anything have friends or coworkers said to you if they either know or suspect you are now wearing diapers, and what is your usual reply?

I would care if somebody noticed but I've become a lot less paranoid about that idea over the course of the last few months.  As wearing an onesie under a regular shirt would make me very warm I tend to leave my four onesies in the wardrobe and take the risk that my shirts won't become untucked at an inopportune moment.  Fundamentally my routine hasn't changed much and small things like attending church whilst diapered felt a bit strange at first but it's all normal now and I'm fairly confident that I've managed to stay incognito at all times with the one exception when my aunt was here the other day and I thought that I'd managed to do Operation Cover-Up quite well but I forgot to hide my baby bottle warmer.  She didn't comment about it though even though she certainly saw it.

I'm not particularly sociable anyway, and I'm retired so there's no going to work to worry about.  I keep things reasonably discreet, and no, my family and friends don't know, apart from my wife, who's been very good about it.  Despite wearing cloth nappies all the time, my clothing does a good job of hiding things.  I'm always in a onesie, so no risk of an untucked shirt showing anything.  I'm more careful around people I know than among strangers.  To be honest I've been surprised how easy it's turned out to be.  I'm sure there will be embarrassing times ahead, but I'll deal with them as they come.

Generally outside home and very few friends I keep it hidden, I suspect few people would say anything anyway if they catch a glimps of diaper from under my skirt.

3 hours ago, waddlergirl said:

Generally outside home and very few friends I keep it hidden, I suspect few people would say anything anyway if they catch a glimpse of diaper from under my skirt.

Of course there was tat one time in a workplace they started calling me Rustle, was a tad embarrassing :@

I wear out of need,  It took  a while for me to learn that no one gave a shit about me and my need for diapers.  Everyone is self absorbed staring in there cell phone they are almost obvious.  I always have my diaper bag"backpack" in the car and will bring it with me if we are going into a place that it would be inconvenient for me to have access to the car.  I have never changed my dressing habit this has let to a few interesting situation mainly my wife walking up behind me and pulling my pants up or fixing my t-shirt telling me I'm Showing or in the last few years she'll comment like come her your pampers are showing.  She knows that now one is listing or could care less.  I am medical retired so work has not been a issue and if i am doing a IT consulting job i wear a onsie over a long Carhearts shirt 

...even though I don't wet or mess my diapers, I'm in them 24/7. Can't remember the last time I wore regular underwear. Wife even noticed none have been in the wash pile for awhile. I do all my own cloth diaper washing & drying. She's like, "Are you wearing diapers all the time now? I never see any of your underwear in the hamper." LOL!!! When I know we're going out with friends for the evening, I'll put on a "contour" or Sport diaper as I call them OR a daytime Angell Fluff gauze diaper. They are literally so thin & light they're like a t-shirt made into a diaper. Their nighttime gauze is like a daytime gauze ACD Co. diaper. In the evening watching TV or walking the dog, I'll put either a RearZ or ACD Co nighttime cloth on or if I have nothing scheduled for the next morning and can sleep in, sometimes I'll put two nighttimes on for some real nice bulk!!! Sometimes I'll walk the dog with two nighttimes on under my pajama bottoms in the early morning. Yeah, maybe a little bulky, but who cares, I certainly don't!!! 

14 hours ago, rusty pins said:

For those who wear 24/7 by choice.  How has that changed your daily routine among friends and especially at work?  For example, do people you work with or friends now know that you wear diapers somehow?  Did you tell them of your lifestyle change or have they noticed somehow from being in daily contact with you, especially when working among others.  Do you try and dress discreetly so bulk and diapers are not noticeable or do you have the attitude that you don't care if a friend or coworker notices how bulky your pants are from a Mega Max or your diaper shows if your shirt becomes untucked?  What if anything have friends or coworkers said to you if they either know or suspect you are now wearing diapers, and what is your usual reply?

It didn't change one bit. Many years ago I just threw out my "regular" underwear. No one has ever asked if I am wearing a diaper.

I started wearing while I was still working , and it was mostly out of choice,, I was at a meeting at work and I had gone to the restroom when I came back and sat down, I looked saw a silver dollar wet spot on the front of my work coveralls, it wasn't there before I sat down, it appeared when I sat down,  I was floored!  I was sure they had noticed, but nobody said anything. I was already wearing to bed, but it was my choice because I liked it already. I told my wife about it that day, and it was really for me a win win. 

As for wearing at work I worked in  very loose fix coveralls ,, that was my choice because I could wear a regular uniform but I wore coveralls because I could wear my long johns under them when it was cold, and they were very much cooler in the summer. I was already wearing some days to work, but only when I worked out of Town and working by my self.

That changed the next day. I got my wife on board due to my wet spot. But because of my loose coveralls nobody noticed or they said nothing if they ever saw anything .

As for now I am retired and a lot has changed since then, I have gotten much more of a mindset that I don't care as much,, I don't come out and tell people because I don't think my underwear is any of there business , I didn't tell them what brand or type of underwear I wore back then, so I thought about it the same.

So it doesn't matter now, except for most family other than my wife, they probably don't know, maybe m son, but he's never said anything.

I have been thinking going 24/7. My family and friends know I wear diapers at night, and use pull-ups during the daytime. Before the pandemic I have wore the full tape tab diapers around family and friends, and no one said anything. My diaper is never exposed, and I'm sure they seen the top of my diaper peeking over my pants or shorts. But most of the time I wear a onsie when I'm in a full diaper around others. And if I need to be changed I'm taken into the bedroom, and changed with the door closed. At work I think I would be ok to wear a diaper. My co workers know that I have issues, cause of my accident. Some of my co workers did come see me in the hospital when I had my accident. 

Mainly 24/7 since December 2018:  I don't think anybody except my wife knows that.  It is conceivable that a resident kid-ult *might* know but it's not discussed.

With work (pre-COVID-19), I managed with waterproof pants/compression pants/dark pants and I truly don't think anybody noticed.  I don't have  huge social life: I'm quite selective about friends and far from being a party animal (prefer smaller social groups).  I've been to a few parties though, diapered of course.

About the only kind of engagement I've ducked so far has been sleep-overs.  I have a CPAP (and have had one for some years) and I noticed that had something of a chilling effect on my enthusiasm for overnight stays, even before the nappies.  I'm just at that awkward stage where I can't trust myself without a nappy and don't really want the logistical dramas of discreet nappy changes at friend's places.

I suppose a pool party would also be a challenge but since it's my place that has the pool, that problem hasn't arisen.  I'm fine for 45m or so out of nappies for a splash (hopefully - it's me that's responsible for pool maintenance).

My extended family live a long way away and are probably too wrapped up in their own issues to be too interested in me anyway.

To date, nobody has said anything and my wife early on confessed that it is somewhat hard to tell that i am diapered given my dress.

Being 24/7 is relative. I call it 24/7 but it's usually not every '7'. I have to say that I'm more '3'. After 3 or 4 days it's time to air out. About 3or  When on wearing (and using) diapers, I try to be discreet. For me, I wear a pretty bulk one. I wear a good disposable under a pull-on cloth diaper and plastic pants. Sometimes I'll wear a double cloth pull-on . Bulky? Kind'a. I've been retired since I was 50. When I'm wearing, after 3 or 4 days, I'm ready for airing out. I do have family and friends, not a bunch, but a few. After a decade I'm pretty good at being discreet. Always loose clothing and baggy shorts. I do use Nullo tablets so my BM's don't really smell. Yes, my routine uses wet and messy diapers. I wear zinc-oxide ointment to keep my skin good and using fiber supplements all the time.    I live quiet but active, not around a lot of people. But I don't worry having big BM's. I've had plenty of them. It's actually going "24/7" easier if you believe that. Some days, like when I'm taking a full day out, I end with an enormous load. Fun. I've golfed, going to the library, even boating. I love going to my coffee shop and any store. So I guess I'm really a big kinda abdl guy. I don't expect everyone living my diaper life. I haven't seen too many people reply. A few. Never with friends or family. Being 24/7 is always fun. Like 3 or 4 days on then 2 or 3 days  off. I've had a few 5 or 7 day runs, some times a 2 week experiment. Nothing like some fiber "loading" too. That's the most fun. Using diapers 24/7 is the way to go when you can. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want. All the time.

I don't care as much anymore, but I do my best to hide it and not force it on other people
Yesterday I wore ABU Peekabu and put on jeans and a t-shirt to get a pizza, diaper was hidden, barely 

Around family and at work I will put on boxer to hide diaper better, or wear a onesie, but in the summer onesie gets too warm
Also only use medical diapers around family and at work