LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been a DL for a while but I'm new to this sight

I' 24 male and have been a DL for a long time, almost my entire life I have liked wearing diapers, due to a form of Autism that I was diagnosed with when I was 12 which causes my brain to be on overdrive 24/7 turning just about all of my lived experiences into long term memory and it also gives a photographic memory that can play back memories like a movie in my head, I can't control this but if I come in contact with objects that spark the memory which I have a lot of memories of when I was a toddler at a family campground with my family and they are me figuring out how to sneak out of my camper and explore the campground at night like a Rugrat adventure, the reason these memories comeback so often is because I like wearing diapers and they trigger the memories to play.

I really knew that I was a DL when at 16 me and my friends bought an Amazon return pallet and at some point there was over 100 Rearz plain white ABDL diapers stuffed into it still in the boxes with little to no markings and I took them home because of the curiosity and when I put one on all of my experiences when I was a toddler came back, now I have a girlfriend who is also a DL and we have fun together, I would like to share my stories on this site but I don't know the policy of true stories in the story forums.   

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to DD. I think it’s no wonder you are a diaper lover, with the ability to recall things as a toddler so vividly. I have small bits and pieces of memories from that time, but they are more like small bites of recall. I have loved diapers all my life, by the way. Back to when I was a toddler. Didn’t know what it was, but I know I loved em. Well anyway, it’s nice to meet you, it’s always good to see new people. This is a pretty good site, lots of good likeminded people. And if you have questions, just ask, don’t be shy, or anything. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!