LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Room Ideas

To  me, a "themed" room is something that is a bit phoney because it is orchestrated and not spontaneous. I would look at it more as a room inhabited by what and who.. The decorations would be in the form of style and things useful to the kind of person in that room.

Beyond that, decorating a boy's room always seemed like one was "trying". Boys do not use their bedrooms ans much as girls do because they weredoing things outsie or in the basement more than girls. It always seemed to me that esthetics really did not apply to a boy's room and that trying to make a boy's themed room was to kind of compensate him for the fact that this was what was done for girls. When I was about 7-1/2 they did 'theme" my bedroom in a space motif, whereas the girl's room next to it was more in the style of furnature, color combination and things that a girl would actually use use or find attractive rather than a specific motif

Part Fairy Little Rubber Panty Girl Nursery. The things I use and any motif is hearts, flowers, scallop shells and my tiaras and a magic wand, and my night light which is visible only at night (shown in my About me. Part of the decor is the open closet that shows what I am dressed in and the diapers and rubber panties are out in the open. During the summer, I have no bedclothes so there is only the rubber bottom sheet

nursery.jpg