LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So, I've tried dark and trippy

I've tried science fictiony reality warping

And I've tried whatever the hell this is

I've reached the point where I'm just doing a shameless, totally unrealistic fap fantasy because why not.

Let me know what you think!

Tick. Tock.

By: The Unknown Author

Tick

I’m fairly certain the clock is mocking me.

Tock

Its expressionless face watches intently, withholding the sound I want, or need, rather, to hear.

Tick

With my back to the clock, seated on the tiny stool in the corner, the “Naughty Stool” was its name, and it was a bitch to sit on for more than a minute, let alone the hour I had been sentenced.

Tock

Punishing as it was, it served its purpose, all I could do was sit here and think about what had put me here.

Tick

I remembered watching my kids on this very stool as they grew up, feeling pride in my abilities as a parent that they were being taught a lesson, that my punishment would correct their behavior and ensure they’d grow into well adjusted and responsible adults.

Tock

Four children had sat on this stool before me. My oldest now off at college, the twins blossoming into lovely young women looking forward to the end of their time in high school next month, and my youngest, the one we’d accidentally made after too much wine and celebration at my husband’s birthday party would be a teenager sooner than I cared to believe.

Tick

Four daughters worth of parenting under my belt and here I sit at the bottom of the totem pole, my role as responsible adult a distant memory.

Tock

I didn’t have to wonder about where I’d gone wrong, that was obvious, but I did wonder why I’d put up so little resistance to all of this, was being submissive to my husband sexually so deeply ingrained in me that it overrode my very personality?

Tick

When we’d met in college he was up front and open about his kinks and desires, making me aware of his fondness for submissiveness from his female companions. I’d listened to him and blushingly confessed my own desires to be treated like a little girl, to be loved and cared for in gentle and compassionate ways but also to be stripped of my adulthood and made to be less than what I actually was in the bedroom.

Tock

The first time he played Daddy in bed I cried as he held me and stroked my hair. Not having a pacifier to quiet me, he gently inserted my thumb into my mouth, when the sight of me sucking my thumb for him brought the blood to his manhood, that replaced my thumb and my first experience giving head became the foundation for our sexual relationship.

Tick

After college we got married and moved into our house, a whole place just for us that we could let our imaginations run wild in when our lust bloomed, which it did quite often. The first night in our new home, he gave me a bath and carried me to the bedroom wrapped up in a towel, an adorable Barbie towel he’d bought for me the previous Summer. That was the night he’d introduced diapers into our play time, drying me off lovingly and putting my hair into pigtails before laying me down and asking me if I was interested in trying something new.

Tock

The “diaper” he put on me wasn’t exciting in the least, it was thin and bland, designed for discretion and functionality more than anything else. Having spent my teenage years babysitting, I knew that this ugly thing I’d let him pull up my legs wasn’t a diaper any more than I was a baby for agreeing to wear it, which made the whole thing kind of a letdown for me if I’m being honest. I wanted to feel little, to feel like my Daddy was taking care of me and doing the responsible thing and putting me back in diapers because I was too little to be trusted not to have accidents, but all I felt was silly and awkward.

Tick

That first time wasn’t great. I’d slipped into my role of baby just as he’d done with his role of Daddy, but when I wet the diaper while he held and rocked me, it had leaked all over both of us and destroyed what little magic was attained that night. Taking the initiative, I set to work ordering real diapers for myself as well as a few cute outfits to add flavor to the fantasy, surprising him a few weeks later when he came home to find me in our bedroom on the floor in my new, very cute and very thick diapers and a little play dress that barely reached the top of said diapers.

Tock

That was the night we made Lily, our oldest. He was so surprised and pleased with my purchases that his pants nearly split trying to contain his massive erection. When the time came to change my wet diaper he took me and we shared in what can only be described as the single most passionate and satisfying sex either of us had ever had, and we went to sleep that night with me in a fresh diaper cuddled up in his embrace as I contentedly suckled my new pacifier.

Tick

When I found out I was pregnant I was terrified to tell him, sure that he would be against having a baby that would put an end to our play, or maybe that was my fear and I just didn’t want to admit it, either way, when I told him he was elated and we began the task of preparing for our new bundle of joy. When we started the nursery we made a game of having me play baby to test everything out as we got it set up, diaper changes on the changing table, toys to play with on the floor, he even put me in the crib a few times to look down on me and smile as he reassured me that he could have two babies and not let either one feel more or less loved by their Daddy. As I got bigger, my time as baby came less and less often, and I would sit in the nursery and look at the wall where he’d painted “Alexis’s Nursery” on the wall for me to give me a feeling that all of this was really for me, and I’d cry, but never tell him that I’d done it.

Tock

When Lily came it was the happiest day of both our lives, our family grew and our bond as husband and wife strengthened as we gained the titles of mother and father. He started out trying to keep things between us the way they had been, changing me the same time he changed Lily, feeding me a bottle as Lily nursed from my breasts, but it didn’t have the same feel as before. Sure, having my diaper changed alongside my infant daughter flipped my switches, but I felt guilty for wanting to be a baby when I was required to be a responsible mother, and my interest in being a baby for him diminished until it faded entirely by the time we were preparing for Lily’s first birthday.

Tick

As Lily grew up and became more independent, both mine and Daddy’s desires built back up, our former playtime resuming when Lily started preschool. He drove when we dropped Lily off that first day, and when we got back to the car he gently but firmly insisted I sit in the carseat like a good girl or else Daddy would have to punish his baby girl. When he talked to me that way it always made my nipples stiffen and my panties damp, my desire to drop to my knees and suck him off in the parking lot where any soccer mom could see filled my mind as I obeyed and squeezed myself into the carseat, pouting at the fact that I couldn’t properly sit in it, the three point harness locked between my thighs pressing against my sex as I thought of all the things Daddy was going to do to me when we got back home.

Tock

He surprised me with the reveal that he’d turned his office into a little nursery space for me, cleaning everything up and making it a private space for me to play and enjoy the things that Lily had outgrown as well as a crib and changing table of my very own. I blushed when he saw it for the first time, the knowledge that my little side was more of a baby than our preschool aged daughter drove me wild, a fact I made him aware of four times that afternoon in various positions all over my nursery.

Tick

Lily caught me when she was six, the nursery door left unlocked one weekend afternoon while she was supposed to be napping, the time when I would slip into my nursery and play with my toys in my diapers and baby clothes to recharge my batteries until Daddy got home and properly satisfied me once Lily was down for the night. I will tell you this, I was thankful for the diaper I had on, because being in my safe and quiet nursery, engrossed in playing quietly on the floor in a diaper and t-shirt with my hair done up in pigtails and pacifier in my mouth only for my ninja silent daughter to suddenly appear behind me and giggle before declaring that I was a baby made me actually piss myself in shock.

Tock

We sat Lily down and Daddy explained that I was just playing house, like she used to play, but since I had no one to play with because Daddy was at work, I was just playing baby alone. I couldn’t have been more embarrassed at having to sit there listening to him explain to our daughter that I was playing baby, and then sit on the bed later that night and listen to him lecture me about not locking the nursery door when I was playing and also playing without his supervision. She never made mention of it, but I’m sure she must have heard me being spanked that night.

Tick

When the twins were born I slipped further into the role of baby, the birth of two babies weakening my bladder muscles to the point that some form of protection was required at all times to guard against the leaks I experienced when laughing or sneezing or even just having a sudden accident without warning. Lily was a tremendous help with Hannah and Grace, stepping in to change diapers and feed one of the babies while I or Daddy handled the other. Lily had never brought up my playing baby since she stumbled upon me that one and only time, but she casually suggested I go play while she took care of the babies one afternoon, and we both knew what she meant. Daddy agreed that Lily was right and would be more than capable of watching her sisters for a little bit while I went and played, and the shame of being told by my eight year old daughter to go play baby, reinforced by Daddy’s agreement, as well as my noticing that my daytime protection was in need of changing was too much humiliation for me to handle and I scurried off to my nursery several shades of red darker.

Tock

As the girls got older, Lily took more of a maternal role around the house, caring for her sisters and surprising us by making dinners and preparing lunches, and my feelings of being a less than effective parent began to rise. Daddy would tease me by saying that I could let Lily step into the role of Mommy and focus on being his baby in a more permanent capacity. I knew he was joking, but it still stung, and my emotions boiled over one day when Lily took the initiative to get the twins down for their nap without involving me in her decision and I sent her to the very stool I found myself on now. When Daddy came home he was very unhappy with me, and made me apologize to Lily as if I were her peer rather than her guardian. When I refused, he arranged for the girls to stay the night with my mother and put me in my proper place with a series of spankings and a night in a messy diaper.

Tick

By the time the twins were in school, the dynamic of our family unit had already begun to shift into what it is today. Lily was the responsible, maternal young lady of the house, balancing her school and social life while also taking care of things around the house, her sisters looking up to her and obeying her commands more often than they did my own. I’d regularly send them to the naughty stool for disobeying me, only to have Lily undermine my authority the instant she discovered them in the corner. When I reminded her that I was her mother and that she needed to obey me, she smirked at me knowingly and mused that I must need a nap because of how cranky I was acting. The one and only time I ever spanked our children happened that day, though it wasn’t nearly as effective as I’d imagined it would be given my lack of experience as a disciplinarian. Lily didn’t cry or beg me to stop, she merely let me do what I set out to do and asked me if I was finished and if I felt better as she got off my lap and pulled her pants back up.

Tock

I hid in my nursery until Daddy came home, knowing he would side with Lily and show me what a real spanking looked like, I just prayed he wouldn’t do it in front of the girls and remove whatever sense of authority I still felt I had in the house. When he came home I heard Lily telling him what I’d done, the whole thing sounding like a babysitter explaining to a returning parent that their brat of a child had misbehaved and needed to be dealt with properly. I wished I’d gone to our bedroom instead of the nursery, being surrounded by the trappings of my secret life made me feel safe and secure but also cast a harsh light on what I truly was at heart, a big baby in need of Daddy’s firm hand.

Tick

He never came into the nursery that night, he talked with Lily for a long while, the smell of her cooking coming in to where I sat in my sodden diaper making my stomach growl with hunger. I texted him to ask him if he was mad at me, and he didn’t respond. I changed myself into a dry diaper and grabbed a bottle of juice and a jar of baby food from the small fridge we’d placed in the nursery and fed myself and got myself ready for bed, sullenly sucking my pacifier as I lay in my crib listening to Daddy and the girls laughing and watching television. When the house was finally quiet, the girls tucked in for the night and him in our bedroom, I texted him again to ask if he was mad at me, and he replied with four simple words that shattered my world, “Go to sleep, baby.”.

Tock

Lily’s smiling face greeted me as I woke up the next morning in my crib, my overnight diaper swollen and discolored from my shameful bed wetting habit that had only gotten worse over the years. I scrambled to cover myself, demanding to know how she’d gotten in, knowing I’d locked the door when I’d come in there the day before. She held up a small key, a mirror to the one that I had, the one that was still on the small table by the door, and I knew before she even said it that Daddy had given it to her. She told me that Daddy had asked her to check on me because he’d been called away on business for the week and needed to leave first thing in the morning. I felt betrayed and belittled and abandoned in addition to hopelessly humiliated as my daughter lowered the side of my crib and commented on how wet my diaper was after giving the swollen core of it a few teasing prods.

Tick

Having your teenage daughter, at the behest of your husband, enter your safe space, your fortress of fetish solitude and establish herself as an authority figure akin to a babysitter is emotionally devastating to say the least. Reeling from everything that was happening and struggling to deal with my emotions, I cried as she stood there watching me. I didn’t cry like I’d had a bad day at work or like I’d hurt myself, I bawled like the overgrown infant I was dressed as, the kind of ugly crying that taps into a primal place within that is raw emotion devoid of thought and concern for anyone that may be present’s perception of you. I had an emotional meltdown in front of my teenage daughter, and she did what a good mother would do, she gave me my pacifier and hugged me until I calmed down.

Tock

Lily agreed to let me change myself and left me to do so, reminding me to get dressed before I came downstairs for breakfast. The insinuation that I would somehow forget to get dressed or worse that I was too much of a baby to do so without a reminder brought fresh tears of shame, but I did as I was told and joined my daughters in the kitchen for breakfast. Hannah and Grace giggled at my pigtails when I entered the kitchen, making me wonder whether they also knew what was going on or if they were just giggling because I had pigtails. Lily shook her head and smirked as if she knew I’d mess up the simple task she’d given me and calmly told her sisters to quiet down, which they immediately did. Sitting there at the breakfast table watching Lily bustle around the kitchen as she expertly prepared breakfast made me feel so small and inadequate as the twins whispered and giggled across from me, making me paranoid that I’d forgotten something else that I wasn’t aware of yet.

Tick

As Hannah and Grace ate their breakfast, I sat staring at my own plate and then at Lily as she took a bite of her eggs and smiled at me, urging me to eat before it got cold. I blushed as I realized I’d been marveling at how much of a woman she was, even at fifteen, she was far more buxom than I was at her age, and dangerously close to outpacing me even at my current age. I quietly ate my breakfast, mumbling a goodbye to the twins as they dutifully cleared their plates and hurried out the door for school, my rush causing a partial mouthful of eggs to tumble from my mouth onto the table where I blushed hotly as Lily chastised me and cleaned up my mess.

Tock

Lily left for school a short time later, handing me a list of chores to do while she was gone. Nothing on the list was major or even difficult, but the feeling of being told to do chores by my teenage daughter made me grit my teeth and silently nod, my anger threatening to boil over when she kissed my forehead and told me to “be a good girl” while she was gone. Once the door closed behind her I was on the phone to Daddy, leaving him a very angry voicemail message when he failed to answer my call. Seven more calls were made that day, each one progressively more whiny and bratty until the final one, the one I made after finishing the last of my chores where I begged him to call me back and sobbingly apologized for everything that had happened, promising to be a good girl from then on so long as he just talked to me.

Tick

When Lily got home from school she made me aware that the twins were staying over at a friend’s house and she and I would have the house to ourselves. I’d calmed down since my last call to Daddy, and was actually a little relieved to have some time alone with her, hopeful that we could talk and straighten things out between us. Those hopes were dashed away when her phone began to ring and she answered it with “Hi, Daddy!”.

Tock

She listened to him for a moment and then accepted his video call request and set her phone down on the table so he could see both of us and we could see him, and the look on his face sent a cold chill down my spine and right into my diaper, Daddy was very angry with me and nothing he had to say to both Lily and I at once could be good for me. He explained that he’d be back home a week from then, and asked Lily to watch over things while he was gone to which she dutifully agreed. He looked to me and sighed before explaining that Lily was in charge and if he got a bad report from her when he returned I’d be in big trouble.

Tick

When the call with Daddy ended we sat in silence for a long while before Lily turned on the couch to face me and finally spoke to ask me how she should take care of me. I was still in such shock at the news that I’d been placed under the care of my own daughter that I sat silently, unable to even form a coherent thought. She pressed on with her line of questioning, asking about diapers and how often I needed to be changed, what my schedule was for naps and feedings, she kept on going, question after question until I finally snapped and shouted at her to shut up and leave me alone.

Tock

Any notion I had about there being a mistake on Daddy’s part for putting Lily in charge evaporated when she pulled me across her lap and yanked down my pants and pullup diaper to administer a spanking that rivaled the one’s Daddy gave for attitude adjusting. Within moments I was sobbing and begging her to stop, when she didn’t I flailed and thrashed futilely on her lap until she’d finished and stood me up beside her, my pants and pullup diaper around my ankles as I blubbered and bawled, the sting of her spanking radiating across my entire ass.

Tick

She commanded me to suck my thumb to quiet myself, and I did so without hesitation, watching as she rose to her feet and took my other hand to lead me to my nursery, my gait awkward and clumsy, not unlike a toddler, as I tried to walk with my pants and pullup around my ankles. She unlocked the door to my nursery and led me inside, guiding me to the corner where she had me face the wall as she took pictures of my red bottom which she sent on to Daddy to show him that she was well and truly in control. She held her phone up for me to see when it chirped to signal his reply, instructions for her that I was to be sent to bed immediately, and instructions for me to have Lily give me one of the punishment bottles from the fridge before bed.

Tock

We both obeyed Daddy that night, Lily getting me into one of my overnight diapers and my jammies, the shame of that alone enough to leave me almost catatonic, but then I had to show her where the punishment bottles were, banishing the thought of lying and taking a regular bottle instead, and nursing it sullenly as she pulled up the side of the crib and turned on the mobile and nightlight before locking me in for the night. She probably guessed what the punishment bottle would do, but I knew, and the idea of having my daughter change my messy diaper in the morning was too much for me to handle and I quickly finished the bottle and cried myself to sleep as the cramps in my stomach began to build.

Tick

After Daddy came back home Lily maintained her alpha status in the house, becoming more active in the raising of her sisters and ensuring that I never forgot that she could reenact the spanking she’d given me whenever she felt like it. Daddy made it clear when he came home that my behavior was completely unacceptable, and made me not only thank Lily for taking care of me, but also apologize to her for being a brat, cementing my role as her lesser for the rest of the time she lived with us.

Tock

Hannah and Grace picked up on the shift of power in the house pretty quickly, and went to Lily for everything they should’ve come to me for, permission slip signing, help with homework, even talking about boys went through her first and was brought to me almost as an afterthought if the whim struck Lily. My wetting started to get worse, my continence diminishing almost to the point of nonexistence requiring actual diapers during the day rather than the more discreet pullups I’d grown accustomed to. Daddy reassured me that it would be okay, that no one would make fun of me, making me sound like the baby I was gradually becoming rather than the grown woman I was.

Tick

When Lily got her driver’s license I lost the last vestige of independence I had. She insisted that she drive whenever we needed to go out, and if we were alone together she’d make comments about getting me a carseat as she looked at me in the rearview mirror. If the rest of the family was in the car I’d be between Hannah and Grace in the back, ignored as they chatted about things together and Lily and Daddy talked in the front seat. It was on one of these family drives that my emotions boiled over, Hannah and Grace started a game of tag and I kept asking them to stop and they ignored me and as they began to get more rapid in their attempts to tag each other I got slapped across the face by accident and launched into a tirade that seemed perfectly acceptable to me, but was deemed a tantrum by Lily and Daddy.

Tock

Lily had pulled the car over and Daddy had turned in his seat to look at me with his stern gaze. Lily put her hand on his shoulder and told him the time, positing that I was cranky because it was past my bedtime. Hannah and Grace giggled wildly as Lily asked one of them to grab a bottle from the diaper bag behind their seat and give it to me, which Hannah did eagerly. As the car pulled back onto the road I closed my eyes and nursed my bottle trying to block out the sounds of my younger daughters giggling and being thankful that Lily told them to stop teasing me. The combination of the drive and the bottle put me to sleep pretty quickly, and when I woke up Lily was unbuckling my seatbelt for me and pushing my pacifier into my mouth as she helped me out of the car, slinging the diaper bag over her shoulder as she closed the door and booped the alarm and took my hand to lead me into the house behind Daddy and the twins.

Tick

Lily insisted I say goodnight to everyone before she put me to bed, and I sleepily complied, my speech garbled by the pacifier, hugging Hannah and Grace first and then Daddy before Lily took my hand again and led me to the nursery. Slipping in and out of sleep, I vaguely remember her changing me and getting me into my jammies and then there’s a foggy memory of Daddy and the twins looking into the crib at me, but I honestly didn’t know if it was real or just a dream. The confirmation of the realness of it became apparent the following morning when Lily put on a clinic for Hannah and Grace on how to change a diaper, silencing my whines and protests with a pacifier and the threat of a spanking as she carried out the task at hand in excruciating detail, leaving me exposed and humiliated for nearly a half hour until I began to pee without warning onto the waiting diaper beneath me which Lily quickly pulled up in time to avoid a mess as I mewled helplessly and suckled my only source of peace.

Tock

A family meeting later that day confirmed that I was indeed the baby of the family now, seated on Lily’s lap in a pastel purple babydoll dress that Hannah and Grace had picked out for me, my normal daytime diaper replaced with one of the thicker and more infantile patterned overnight diapers, almost totally on display beneath the short hem of the dress, the sounds of my diaper crinkling as Lily softly bounced me while I suckled my pacifier listening as Daddy asked who the head of the house was, to which everyone answered that he was. He then asked who the second in command was, to which Hannah and Grace immediately answered Lily while I simply pointed at myself causing everyone to have a good chuckle and for Lily to kiss the top of my head. Finally, Daddy asked who the least powerful person in the house was, which brought a unanimous chorus of my name from my daughters.

Tick

By the time the party that conceived our fourth daughter came around I wasn’t sure that Daddy and I were still married or if I’d just dreamed that life. My routine at that point consisted of little more than feedings, diaper changes, playtime, baths, naps and bedtime, most carried out by Lily or Daddy, but the twins occasionally handled one or more of those things when “the grownups” were busy. My need to wear diapers at that point kept Daddy from having actual sex with me, opting instead to bring me to climax in my diaper with rubbing or allowing me to hump his thigh as I sat on his lap. He’d let me blow him, of course, but it was turned into less of a sex thing and more of a power thing with him instructing me on how I should suck his cock like I was too simple to do something with a dick that I spent most of the day doing with a pacifier or bottle at that point.

Tock

The party was a demonstration on how far I’d fallen from the role of an adult, the small amount of wine I’d been allowed to have made me so drunk that I ditched my shoes at some point and stumbled into the kitchen where I squatted down and filled my diaper before continuing to stumble around sucking my thumb and calling out “Mommy” as I looked for Lily to change me. Hannah had recorded the event on her phone for posterity, and Lily apologized to our guests as she led me off to the nursery for a much needed diaper change and an early bedtime. I woke up some time later to Daddy thrusting himself into me, finishing just as I started to wake up and clear my head enough to try and be sexy for him only for him fix my diaper and put my pacifier back into my mouth before he left the room.

Tick

Daddy had gotten a stroller custom made for me the Summer before, as well as a proper carseat which sat directly between Hannah and Grace’s spots in the backseat making family outings much more degrading for me. With the twins growing like weeds, I was now the smallest person in the family by at least a full foot and found that Lily was now able to carry me without much trouble for short distances like to and from the car. The notion that I had ever been the mother of these girls began to fade a little bit every day, slips of calling Lily “Mommy” becoming more and more common, first when I was overly tired, but gradually happening more and more during my waking hours. I started to see the twins as my big sisters, thanking them without prompting from Lily or Daddy when they played with me or gave me a bottle or pacifier. Over time I stopped being ashamed of the fact that the outfits Lily picked out for me often allowed my diapers to peek out beneath hems of dresses or bulge considerably beneath shortalls, the snaps at the crotch straining to contain what regularly became overnight diapers given my total lack of bladder control at that point. I was a baby, and my family loved and cared for me, and so long as I had a clean and dry diaper and a full tummy, I was happy.

Tock

I was about five months pregnant when Daddy and Lily announced that we’d be taking a trip to Disney World as a last family togetherness thing before the baby came and Lily graduated and went away to college. Still in my pajamas, I sleepily clung to Lily as she carried me out to the car and buckled me into my carseat before swapping my pacifier for a bottle of warm milk to lull me back to sleep, working like a charm as my eyes drooped and sleep overtook me before the car was even finished being loaded. I woke up some time later and giggled as everyone greeted me, Hannah giving me a bottle of juice which she held for me as she softly stroked my hair. I had no idea how long I’d been asleep or how far we’d driven, and I didn’t really need to know, Daddy knew what he was doing and would get us to Disney World before I knew it.

Tick

At the next rest area we stopped for everyone to stretch their legs and for Lily to get me changed out of my pajamas and soaked diaper and into something appropriate for the day. She talked to me as she undressed me, not expecting me to talk back, and made quick work of changing my diaper on the backseat before pulling a shirt over my head and guiding my arms into the proper holes. She asked me if I knew what my shirt said, and my upside down reading skills being woefully underused, I stared at the words and shook my head before she traced her finger over each word as she read them to me, “Mommy’s Little Princess” she said before kissing the tip of my nose and picking me up. My mind worked to try and untangle the mess of jumbled timelines and perceptions of reality that had been confusing me, the memories of being Lily’s mother being pushed to the dark corners of forgetfulness and replaced with memories of her taking care of me and being every bit the Mommy that my shirt identified her as. I hugged her and gurgled something incoherent through my pacifier, my mind wanting her to be aware that I loved her and was grateful to have such a loving Mommy, all I accomplished was a hug back and a soft pat on my exposed diapered bottom before she put me back into my carseat.

Tock

The trip to Disney World severed the remaining beliefs I had about my former life, memories of marrying Daddy and giving birth to the girls became a lovely story I could be told as I drifted off to sleep in my crib, my daily reality was inescapable and no one expected me to be anything more than the baby of the family, and the routine of being treated as a baby made any fight I could’ve had at that point evaporate entirely. I unconsciously fell backward to my simplest and most infantile state after that rest stop diaper change, and by the time we got to the park and I was wheeled around in my stroller I was nothing more than another baby to the rest of the family, and a mentally deficient pregnant woman to whomever might’ve cared to give me a second glance. Everyone made a point to get my attention when silly or amazing things came into view, and I was happy and loved and nothing else mattered to me beyond that.

Tick

We got two rooms at the young child oriented hotel, one for the twins and I, and one for Mommy and Daddy. The twins called their beds as we entered our room, and Mommy bounced me in her arms as she pointed out the crib that had been set up for me as she got me changed and ready for my afternoon nap. She talked to the twins as she got me ready, giving them instructions for where my supplies were and what to do in case of various things, reminding them that she and Daddy were in the next room and wouldn’t tolerate any shenanigans just because they had their own room. Both girls gave her a very polite “yes ma’am” to which she nodded approvingly before putting me down into the crib for a nap.

Tock

Grace woke me up later that afternoon and helped me out of the crib and into the bathroom where she bathed me while Hannah got my outfit together for our trip back to the park. Between the two of them, they took excellent care of me and surprised Mommy and Daddy by dressing me in my Tinkerbell sundress, my hair in little pigtails and my pacifier clipped to the front of my dress. Mommy and Daddy fawned over how adorable I was and praised the girls for being so helpful and responsible while Daddy hoisted me up into his arms and carried me through the hotel and down to the car.

Tick

After we got back home, Daddy took me to his room and sat down with me on his lap and asked me if I was happy. I’d just woken up from the car ride home, so I was less inclined to be anything but my most little and simply nodded as I sucked my pacifier. He asked me if I’d decided to stay a baby permanently, and the question confused me because I hadn’t considered the possibility that there was an out for me in this scenario, I just assumed that I’d become the baby of the family and nothing could change that at this point. I started to think about it and became distracted by a rumble in my tummy, pushing it out into my diaper without a second thought, my concentration on the act causing me to forget what he’d asked me, but after a long moment of me staring at him blankly he smiled and hugged me and told me that he’d always take care of me no matter what. I hugged him back and giggled as he gave my lumpy seat a pat and carried me to my nursery for a much needed diaper change.

Tock

By the time Zoe was born I’d undergone my final transformations into my second infancy, the constant use of bottles and pacifiers had damaged my teeth to the point that it was decided I’d have them all pulled, replacing them with dentures if I needed teeth for whatever reason but leaving me with the mouth of a newborn otherwise. My lack of mobility, crawling or scooting when moving on my own and being carried by Mommy or Daddy otherwise had left my legs weakened to the point that if I did walk on my own it was through holding onto furniture or someone’s hand, otherwise I’d simply crawl or be carried. The birth was terrifying as I had no clue what was happening to me, all I knew was that I was in tremendous pain and Daddy just kept encouraging me to push. My own wails of pain and confusion mirrored Zoe’s almost perfectly as they took her to be cleaned up and Daddy kissed my forehead and left me sucking my thumb as he went to take the baby from the nurses and stood there at the other end of the room with Mommy fawning over the new baby of the family.

Tick

If time is cyclical, I entered my terrible two’s for the second time in my life after Zoe was born. I wasn’t the baby anymore, and everyone gushed over Zoe every time she did anything. I started acting up to get attention, coloring on the walls, making messes by putting my hands in my diaper, throwing tantrums any and everywhere I could, the usual brat behavior that one sees in a jealous sibling when a new baby arrives. I spent most of my days on the naughty stool for one reason or another, my bottom a nearly constant pink to red from all the spankings I earned, not just from Mommy or Daddy anymore, but from Hannah and Grace as well.

Tock

When Mommy left for college I was inconsolable for days, feeling abandoned as Hannah and Grace took over the parental role she’d left behind and failed to match her level of maternal love and care in every way possible, much to my dismay. It wasn’t their fault, they were just built differently than Mommy, they were great over an afternoon or evening when Mommy and Daddy weren’t home, but long term they just didn’t have the passion for caring for not one but two babies, and finally Daddy stepped in and got me set up for regular appointments with a therapist to work through my mental regression and build me back up into the woman he’d married.

Tick

Seven years of weekly visits to the therapist brought me back to a healthy balance once again. I wore my dentures everyday, helped out around the house when and where I could, and portioned my little time out with Daddy for alternating weekends to maintain a routine that was comfortable and manageable for all of us. The incontinence remained, though I could mostly avoid messy accidents if I was able to get to a bathroom within ten or so minutes of the first feelings of a bowel movement arising. The therapy sessions helped our marriage as well, bringing my long dormant sexuality back to the table when I eventually moved out of the nursery and back into the master bedroom with Daddy who had gotten a vasectomy shortly after Zoe was born to ensure no further surprises came our way.

Tock

You’re probably wondering why I’m on the naughty stool today if I’d bounced back to my normal status in the house, well that’s kind of a funny story. See, the girls were out with Daddy buying supplies for Lily’s visit with her husband and our new grandson, and I decided I’d rather not go to the store with them and instead indulged in my nostalgia a little bit, thinking back fondly to that day at the rest stop when Lily confirmed that she thought of herself as my Mommy just as much as I thought of her that way. I changed into one of my overnight diapers and fixed myself a bottle of juice and plopped down on the living room floor for some cartoons. Not five minutes after I consciously messed my diaper and giggled as I sat back down, the lock turned and the front door opened and Daddy and the girls stood staring at me. If life were a television show that would’ve been the moment where Daddy looked at the camera and said something like “Not again!” and the canned laughter would play as we all froze in place. See, funny story.

Tick

Lily was due to arrive when the clock chimed, which coincided with my punishment being done, and the stink of my diaper made the time crawl by slow enough for me to relive my entire adult life up to that point as I stared at what remained of the tiny thing I’d written in crayon one day when I was on this very stool for throwing a tantrum at having to wait my turn for bath time because baby Zoe was going first. It was a simple backwards letter C, but I knew it had been part of “Daddy is a poop” and it made me smile as the clock tocked one final time before the sweet sound of freedom rang out.

Bong Bong Bong

Lily arrived as I was scurrying upstairs to change, and she followed me up, giving my droopy diaper a few playful swats as we climbed. She fell right back into her role as Mommy and set to changing my diaper as we made small talk. When I was in a fresh diaper she sat me up and hugged me and I hugged her back, feeling so warm and happy to have her back home even if it was just for the weekend. She rubbed my back softly and pulled me from her before kissing my forehead.

“I know you’re not a baby anymore,” she said softly as she undid the ties that held my hair in pigtails and redid my hair into a more appropriate loose ponytail, “but, I was thinking that it might be nice if you let me get you ready for bed tonight.” she told me.

I blushed. “I’d like that.” I told her, smiling up at her lovingly.

She picked me up and hugged me again, patting my crinkly bottom softly. “You can nurse from Mommy before bed if you like, baby.”. she whispered into my ear.

A pleasant tingle ran through my body and brought me back to that day at the rest stop as I nodded. “I love you, Mommy.” I whispered.

Our hug tightened before she set me down on my feet and booped my nose. “Mommy loves you too, baby.” she said before she left me to get dressed, an ear to ear smile on my face at the thought of the special bedtime treat that awaited me.

The End

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

This is one of the more enticing stories I've read in a while. The format took some getting used to but it tells the story well and I love the subversion of the oldest daughter basically taking the mother's role. Very unique!

17 hours ago, CynthiaCM said:

This is one of the more enticing stories I've read in a while. The format took some getting used to but it tells the story well and I love the subversion of the oldest daughter basically taking the mother's role. Very unique!

Thanks for reading, I'm glad you liked it! The format was a little weird to write in at times, keeping a coherent timeline while also making sure tenses were used properly because this is all basically a flashback was funky in spots, but I liked the concept and wanted to make it work so people could clearly understand what was going on without it becoming a muddled mess.

3 hours ago, Cya said:

It's official. You're my new favorite writer!

tenor.gif?itemid=5390695

Thank you so much for the compliment, that's so awesome!

2 hours ago, Nicole Kolibri said:
The topic is absolutely not my taste
All in all, it's a damn bad story too!

BUT

This is by far the best narrative I have ever read.

A big Thank you from me

It's a bad story? How is it bad? I mean, it's not Hemingway or anything, but I wouldn't say it's a bad story.

Maybe I'm misreading your message, but I'd appreciate it if you could elaborate and help me understand what you mean.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually liked the concept here and the way it was executed, at least structurally.  

The part that got super-creepy,  though, was how "Daddy" was handling the role-reversal of Mom and the oldest daughter.  ESPECIALLY when daughter spent the night in Dad's hotel room at Disney.  And it didn't get less creepy when it was revealed that he had a vasectomy right around that time.  Just saying...  

14 hours ago, TheMommyM said:

This is really good, I'll be keeping an eye out for more from you in the future!

Thank you, glad you like my work!

8 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

I actually liked the concept here and the way it was executed, at least structurally.  

The part that got super-creepy,  though, was how "Daddy" was handling the role-reversal of Mom and the oldest daughter.  ESPECIALLY when daughter spent the night in Dad's hotel room at Disney.  And it didn't get less creepy when it was revealed that he had a vasectomy right around that time.  Just saying...  

It wasn't my intention to imply incest, I simply went that route to provide the mother with a living example of her being removed from her role as head of household. I'm sorry if it read a different way and if that made you uncomfortable. 

If it makes you feel any better, any instances of incest will be apparent and without implication should they exist in the future. :)

9 hours ago, TheUnknownAuthor said:

Thank you, glad you like my work!

It wasn't my intention to imply incest, I simply went that route to provide the mother with a living example of her being removed from her role as head of household. I'm sorry if it read a different way and if that made you uncomfortable. 

If it makes you feel any better, any instances of incest will be apparent and without implication should they exist in the future. :)

I understand why you made the choices you made.  I just think that your particular choice in that particular situation is what stepped over the line into implications of incest. ;)     

On 6/15/2020 at 6:26 AM, TheUnknownAuthor said:

Honestly, it didn't scream "incest" to me at all. I thought it was just another way for them to affirm that she was no longer one of the adults. The adults were in one room... the younger were in the other.

• Thanks 2
19 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

I understand why you made the choices you made.  I just think that your particular choice in that particular situation is what stepped over the line into implications of incest. ;)     

After rereading the part in question I can see where it can be interpreted as dad and daughter edging the mother out to pursue an incestuous relationship 

BUT

1 hour ago, CynthiaCM said:

Honestly, it didn't scream "incest" to me at all. I thought it was just another way for them to affirm that she was no longer one of the adults. The adults were in one room... the younger were in the other.

It's also interpreted as intended, so I'll maintain my apology to help smooth over any discomfort anyone may have experienced if they read it the way you did, and I'll make sure that I'm more conscious of sensitive topics in the future to avoid something like this inadvertently happening in the future. 

I'm not saying I'll avoid subjects that make people uncomfortable, if I feel that something like incest or suicide has an organic reason for existing in a story I write it will be there, but those instances will be tagged to warn people they exist. :)

3 hours ago, TheUnknownAuthor said:

After rereading the part in question I can see where it can be interpreted as dad and daughter edging the mother out to pursue an incestuous relationship 

BUT

It's also interpreted as intended, so I'll maintain my apology to help smooth over any discomfort anyone may have experienced if they read it the way you did, and I'll make sure that I'm more conscious of sensitive topics in the future to avoid something like this inadvertently happening in the future. 

I'm not saying I'll avoid subjects that make people uncomfortable, if I feel that something like incest or suicide has an organic reason for existing in a story I write it will be there, but those instances will be tagged to warn people they exist. :)

By all means, I don't want you to play it "safe".  I'm not uncomfortable reading it, I was just talking about the impression it left on me.  

23 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

By all means, I don't want you to play it "safe".  I'm not uncomfortable reading it, I was just talking about the impression it left on me.  

I appreciate you bringing it up as it might be something others see that I didn't when I wrote it, tunnel vision and all that. This has been a very productive and positive feedback experience and I thank you. 

I enjoyed the story, but I got the same impression as WBDaddy.  I think in trying to build up Lily as such a mother figure, you may have inadvertently had Lily and the father (I'm not sure he has a name) act much more like husband and wife than father and daughter in certain situations and that made the hotel scene go a different direction for me than you intended.

20 hours ago, bobindiapers said:

I enjoyed the story, but I got the same impression as WBDaddy.  I think in trying to build up Lily as such a mother figure, you may have inadvertently had Lily and the father (I'm not sure he has a name) act much more like husband and wife than father and daughter in certain situations and that made the hotel scene go a different direction for me than you intended.

I feel like maybe this interpretation is stemming from what our, the reader's, idea of what a "normal" family dynamic is. It's not necessarily that I've written a psuedo incest development, it's that when we see a daughter rise above her mother and fill her role, we infer that she's also taking on the role of wife. This is exacerbated by the hotel scene where the "grownups" are in a room together, not uncommon, and the "children" are in another room together. Hotels can have separate beds in them, as evidenced by the twins having their own beds, so the concept of father and daughter sharing a bed, which was never stated, is a leap that we the reader make when faced with the concept the story is dealing with.

Here's a more blatant example of why I believe what I've written above:

"The mush I'd grabbed a handful of from the bowl suction cupped to the highchair tray in front of me dripped back into the bowl as I took notice of Daddy whispering something to Lily, the blush on her face followed by the soft giggle that she tried to hide by covering her face with her free hand, the other hand holding a partially full wine glass that matched Daddy's. His arm was draped over the back of her chair as he leaned in and whispered something else to her.

Lily looked across the table at me and then quickly averted her gaze, turning to whisper something to him as she set her wine glass down on the table and her hand disappeared beneath its surface. She softly chewed her lower lip as she looked down below the table and her blush intensified.

"Girls, can you watch the baby for a little bit, there's something the grownups need to take care of." Daddy asked the twins.

With both girls giving the affirmative, I watched as Daddy rose from his seat followed immediately by Lily as he took her hand gently in his own and led her to the stairs. Lily avoided eye contact with me the whole way save for one brief glance where our eyes met and I saw myself being led by him to our first night of intimacy, Lily's body language conveying that she was just as eager as I'd been to be with this man. The light but commanding tug on her hand from him to keep her following sent her gaze back down to the floor, and as a spoonful of mush was pressed to my lips by one of the twins, I watched them climb the stairs, knowing that I'd been replaced in every conceivable way within the household by my oldest daughter."

That's very explicit in its intent, versus what we've canonically got, which can be read as incestuous or not depending on the reader. I'm not saying that anyone that reads this and sees incest is wrong or is somehow a pervert that see's what they want, I'm just saying that it's possible that too much is being inferred when a more overt way of going about things could've existed, dots are being connected that aren't there necessarily, but again, I could be wrong and welcome the discussion continuing as long as it stays respectful on both sides of the argument.

:)

I agree completely that my interpretation of the story is heavily influenced by my idea of what a "normal" family dynamic is.  I grew up in the stereotypical nuclear family with mom and dad happily married, dad coaching my brother's and my hockey teams, mom cooking dinner every day, etc, so the oldest sister stepping up to taking on the primary caregiver role for younger siblings is not something I was ever really exposed to, so I tend to think of siblings as siblings, and the parents as the ones taking care of the kids.

When I first read the hotel scene, I did recognize that it could be taken in a few different ways and really doubted that anything was happening between Lily and dad, especially since the mother was pregnant at the time, showing the father was still sexually active with her. But when the story started with a description of how big of a fetish this was for the parents, heavily involved the children in pushing this fetish to the extreme, and then ended with the daughter offering to nurse the mother, I started to wonder a little.  I do recognize that the nursing could simply be a soothing bonding activity between the two, much like a real baby nursing from its mother, but with this being described as a huge fetish for the mom, I tend to see it as more of a sexual thing, at least for the mom.  Lily was most likley not lactating so this wouldn't have been done to feed the mother, so why not a bottle? If you had written "would you like me to feed you a bottle before bed" instead of “you can nurse from Mommy before bed if you like, baby" it would have completely changed the dynamic for me.  The rest of that exchange is a very cute, loving moment between a mommy and her baby leading me to believe that you were intending for the nursing to be seen as a bonding experience between the two, but I thought it was an extremely strange thing to happen regardless of how regressed the mother was.

As I mentioned in my first post, I did enjoy the story and I really didn't think there was incest happening, but there were parts that made me wonder.

40 minutes ago, bobindiapers said:

...but there were parts that made me wonder.

Yeah, this is where I was.  I mean, the whole Dad and daughter in the one hotel room at Disney - I get the purpose of it in the context of the story, but I naturally went the next step to why Mom and Dad get their own hotel room at Disney and leave the kids in the other one, and that's where it gets all squicky.  

I want to re-emphasize - I love the way you structured the story.  It was an innovative presentation of the parent-child role reversal trope.  

20 minutes ago, bobindiapers said:

I agree completely that my interpretation of the story is heavily influenced by my idea of what a "normal" family dynamic is.  I grew up in the stereotypical nuclear family with mom and dad happily married, dad coaching my brother's and my hockey teams, mom cooking dinner every day, etc, so the oldest sister stepping up to taking on the primary caregiver role for younger siblings is not something I was ever really exposed to, so I tend to think of siblings as siblings, and the parents as the ones taking care of the kids.

When I first read the hotel scene, I did recognize that it could be taken in a few different ways and really doubted that anything was happening between Lily and dad, especially since the mother was pregnant at the time, showing the father was still sexually active with her. But when the story started with a description of how big of a fetish this was for the parents, heavily involved the children in pushing this fetish to the extreme, and then ended with the daughter offering to nurse the mother, I started to wonder a little.  I do recognize that the nursing could simply be a soothing bonding activity between the two, much like a real baby nursing from its mother, but with this being described as a huge fetish for the mom, I tend to see it as more of a sexual thing, at least for the mom.  Lily was most likley not lactating so this wouldn't have been done to feed the mother, so why not a bottle? If you had written "would you like me to feed you a bottle before bed" instead of “you can nurse from Mommy before bed if you like, baby" it would have completely changed the dynamic for me.  The rest of that exchange is a very cute, loving moment between a mommy and her baby leading me to believe that you were intending for the nursing to be seen as a bonding experience between the two, but I thought it was an extremely strange thing to happen regardless of how regressed the mother was.

As I mentioned in my first post, I did enjoy the story and I really didn't think there was incest happening, but there were parts that made me wonder.

Here's where my train of thought was when writing the story, yes, the fetish dynamic was initially greatly sexual when the parents first started out but with time and the addition of the kids over the years coupled with the mother's gradual mental decline, the sexual aspect faded outside of the husband allowing his wife periodic sexual release or just letting her satisfy him orally. My intent was for this to be seen as the sexual aspect being gone from the fetish replaced with only the bare minimum of adult physical contact as fetish gave way to lifestyle and adulthood diminished and gave way to second infancy.

As far as the end goes, Lily and her husband brought their new baby for a visit, so Lily most definitely was lactating and clearly had a fondness for the Mommy/baby dynamic she grew up with. The mother still has baby desires, as evidenced by her being on timeout in a messy diaper as she recounts the events previous, and she misses her daughter/Mommy, so she's absolutely willing to share in a profoundly intimate bonding ritual.

All that said, I may be wrong and what I've written could be inappropriate and borderline creepy, but I did preface the story with it being called a "shameless and totally unrealistic fap fantasy", so I feel like I at least tried to cover myself. :P

39 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

Yeah, this is where I was.  I mean, the whole Dad and daughter in the one hotel room at Disney - I get the purpose of it in the context of the story, but I naturally went the next step to why Mom and Dad get their own hotel room at Disney and leave the kids in the other one, and that's where it gets all squicky.  

I want to re-emphasize - I love the way you structured the story.  It was an innovative presentation of the parent-child role reversal trope.  

I never had a dad, just a single mom, so I never experienced the separate rooms for banging thing, to me separate room meant time away from overly sugared and excited kids and now I'm embarrassed for my naivete. 

I leaned heavily into the unrealistic aspect though, so maybe this world is wholesome in that regard? Maybe I just need to be more cognizant of how I write things and not leave things open for so much interpretation. 

This is all very helpful, and I thank you both sincerely!

On 6/18/2020 at 12:33 AM, TheUnknownAuthor said:

As far as the end goes, Lily and her husband brought their new baby for a visit,

Hahaha, somehow I completely missed that part, and just assumed she was back from college or something, sorry.

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this.  As I said, I really enjoyed the story (and your other stories), I wasn't put off by those scenes and figured there was nothing going on, there were just parts that made me wonder.  I'm looking forward to your next story.

14 hours ago, bobindiapers said:

Hahaha, somehow I completely missed that part, and just assumed she was back from college or something, sorry.

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this.  As I said, I really enjoyed the story (and your other stories), I wasn't put off by those scenes and figured there was nothing going on, there were just parts that made me wonder.  I'm looking forward to your next story.

No worries, your assumption that she was visiting from college was fair and understandable. 

Discussing things is what helps me learn and grow as a writer. If I get nothing but "great job" and "can't wait to see what you write next" I feel good that people like what I did, but there's no feedback, nothing to learn from. I know I'm not perfect, so hearing criticism is positive as well, and if it opens up discussion then I get to mix in with the audience and they get to see more of who I am and how I think when I respond. 

I'm very grateful to anyone that took the time to read something I wrote, but more so to those that opened up a dialogue about it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Not gonna lie, I did also get some rather creepy and incestuous vibes but ironically, my incest radar flashed at the end when the mother felt a tingle go through her at the thought of being breast fed by her daughter. 

I fully understand that it isn't your intention and a lot of our readings comes from prior literature we consumed beforehand. Unusual family dynamics raises eyebrows. Unusual, fetish based family dynamics raise questions. Don't feel bad though. It's a good, well written story. I was relieved when the mother got therapy because otherwise, I might not have been able to continue reading with how... dark... it got. I can't really say I've seen many stories- even other mental regression stories take such a turn. That started to border on genuine abuse and other themes I don't know that you intended to have. I love this story. Incredibly thought provoking and conversation-generating in a way that I genuinely have not seen before.

17 hours ago, TheChronicler said:

Not gonna lie, I did also get some rather creepy and incestuous vibes but ironically, my incest radar flashed at the end when the mother felt a tingle go through her at the thought of being breast fed by her daughter. 

I fully understand that it isn't your intention and a lot of our readings comes from prior literature we consumed beforehand. Unusual family dynamics raises eyebrows. Unusual, fetish based family dynamics raise questions. Don't feel bad though. It's a good, well written story. I was relieved when the mother got therapy because otherwise, I might not have been able to continue reading with how... dark... it got. I can't really say I've seen many stories- even other mental regression stories take such a turn. That started to border on genuine abuse and other themes I don't know that you intended to have. I love this story. Incredibly thought provoking and conversation-generating in a way that I genuinely have not seen before.

I haven't talked about this yet, but stories to me are like people, they're "born" when you come up with a concept, in this case I was interested in the idea of a mother having her status in the family reduced to that of a baby. For me, the story begins to grow and change the way a person would, adopting its own ideals and ways of approaching things and I just sit back and write what the story wants me to, it's not that I don't have control of the narrative, I've pulled things back from stuff I've written over the years, it's that I want the story to tell me what it wants to be.

From the initial concept I got the framing device of the clock and the mother being on timeout, from there it was pretty clear that telling the story in a flashback or memory style was the way to go because if all you have is time to reflect that's what you're going to do. The more I wrote the more it became clear that we needed to break the mother to build her back up, hence the overly dark descent into regression. As far as it bordering on abuse, I didn't intend for it to be that way but I did want to illustrate the helplessness and hopelessness that the mother was experiencing as she fell deeper and deeper into a younger mindset and role within the family.

Incest to me, on paper, isn't a bad thing, obviously non consensual anything is very bad, but if two adults enter into a relationship willingly and of their own accord, I see no problem with it. We've talked about the father and daughter not being meant to be incestuous, but it's interesting that the mother daughter did give you the same or stronger vibes. I read it as "I lived and experienced a time where I was your baby and you were my mommy, and though I've moved beyond that, I still very much hold a fondness for that dynamic and will absolutely breastfeed from you" while daughter is mirroring that sentiment. Is it possible that being exposed to such a weird situation growing up gave the daughter a kink mindset? Absolutely, we're all products of our environments, but if it did and she were to be approaching breastfeeding her mother from a sexual place, they're both adults now and there's nothing wrong with that, is it unconventional and weird by normal societal standards? Yes, but does that make it wrong? I would argue that it doesn't.

I do love that this story has opened up dialogue and thoughts and feelings beyond "it was hot when..." or something more basic in the same vein. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and for letting me know how you read the story and what your take away was, it's greatly appreciated. :D

• Like 1